Hypothermia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,528 Followers

"I know. I would have three dead bridesmaids. I nearly had three dead bridesmaids and a dead friend."

"We are all here and alive."

"And you had better be here this evening. They have asked for the fatted calf and afterwards ..."

"The fatted calf I'll accept graciously. Afterwards worries me. I don't want to be chased by angry husbands or boyfriends."

"Don't worry, Duncan. All three are currently footloose and fancy free. They decided to stay longer than necessary because all three have recently broken relationships. A night with you might be good therapy for them."

"What about me? Will I survive a night with three man-eaters?"

"You are not that decrepit. If you like I will tell them to be gentle with you."

"No thanks, James. I'll do my best. See you this evening."

I went back to my flat, hung the tent in the drying room that I rented in the basement, and had a long soak in the bath. I was back on the road well in time and arrived at the inn just before seven. The sign was switched off but I went in. James showed me through to the dining room to meet Ann, Hazel and Judy as they really were, not as the bedraggled waifs I had rescued last night.

What happens tonight? Will Duncan survive a second encounter? If the story continues it will not have an Earth Day theme so I will leave Duncan at the beginning of another ordeal.

**************

WARNINGS: Hypothermia is a real danger to walkers in the United Kingdom. Getting wet in the United Kingdom's climate can kill. Swimming in any body of water, river, lake or the sea during most months of the year can cause hypothermia.

Duncan's treatment is not recommended. Mild hypothermia can be treated by gentle warmth but most cases need emergency room treatment or at least professional assessment.

Duncan SHOULD have got the women dry and in the sleeping bag then gone for professional help. But I wouldn't have had a story ...

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,528 Followers
12