I Also Join in the Fun

Story Info
Wife's lover brings his sister along.
1.3k words
3.69
105.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manavata
manavata
44 Followers

(This is a sequel to the story " Need To Taste Others")

Ana, Guda and me walked through a thickly populated forest for about half an hour to reach the cluster of huts where the tribal families lived. On the way Guda told us that the area where we have been provided a hut is defined as the lovers beach. Every girl, one year after attaining puberty is allowed to choose a single partner to spend two days in the lover's beach. The hut, we are occupying, is used by this couple to know each other and have sex. At the end of the period they emerge in the evening before sun set from this area. In case they emerge holding hands, they indicate their joint decision to live together. A festive ceremony is held in the night to confirm this. In case they come separately, they go back to their parent's homes. The girl gets an opportunity to select another boy only after 30 moons. There is no visit during the rainy period.

Guda informed that he has already accepted his companion and is living with her. The couple can leave each other any time after one year and inform the elder's assembly to go through the love beach stay once again in different company. When we arrived at their village, their elders greeted us. They had arranged festivities in an open area. All the women were topless and wore a small triangular piece to cover the cunt and asshole. The buttocks were not covered. Men were wearing loincloth. There were quite a few topless beauties and Ana whispered to me to choose one and join in the fun. I told her that there were many handsome men, some of them may have bigger cock than Guda and she can also choose. I am sure they would relish the idea to fuck a non-tribal lass like you. She said that her wish to taste another man has been fulfilled by having wonderful sex with Guda and she does not intend to have other men taste her.

We were greeted with fruits and a local drink. I held discussions with the men folk and sent Ana with a girl named Gudi, who turned out to be Guda's sister, to visit the huts of families. This lasted about an hour. I saw that men and women had gathered together in the open ground in front of the place I was sitting with the elders. On enquiry I was told that they are getting ready for a dance that is held on every full moon day. In this dance men stood close behind women holding them over their naked breasts and the couples move in circle in the accompaniment of music from drums.

The elders prevailed upon Ana and me to join in the dance. Ana pulled Guda and made him to hold her. She was wearing a blouse and a pair of cotton slacks. She was not wearing any bra and one could see her nipples peeping through the thin material. Guda's sister pulled me and I hesitated but Guda and Ana told me to join and have fun. I stood behind Gudi and lightly placed my hands over her firm naked breasts. The touch made me shiver with delight. She had a beautiful body. Her firm ass was pressed against my crotch. I moved my hands over her breasts that made her purr with excitement. Thus paired we all moved with the drumbeat. The tempo increased gradually. It was great fun with all the shouting by kids around and the clapping of elders and others who did not join the dance.

In the next dance the men and women faced each other and the men held the women's buttocks pressing their body to them. With almost no covering on the two globes, one could feel the smoothness of the ass and also move a finger over the asshole if one wanted. The cocks were already hard from the previous dance. This dance made it easy for the cock to virtually enter the pussy of the partner over the flimsy covering. Gudi, like other female partners, started rotating her buttocks in a slow motion in tune with the drumbeat as we moved around. The thick material of my pant did not allow me to feel her cunt but I had still to control myself with enormous effort to avoid ejaculation. I could see that most of the couples were kissing each other and some had even parted the material between them to push their cocks in the pussies. Guda and Ana were in close embrace enjoying themselves although Ana's slacks covering of the area around her pussy did not allow them to actually penetrate. As the drumbeat stopped we separated out. We had more taste of the local drink that made us slightly lightheaded. We decided to return to the beach. Guda asked Gudi to accompany him so that Ana may have company (and so had I!). They were to stay the night with us for our security.

During the walk back I conveyed through my broken tribal language to Gudi that she was very beautiful. We exchanged the meaning of commonly used words between their tribal language and ours. Guda and Ana continued to behave like new lovers, holding each other in all places and kissing frequently. The effect wore on Gudi and soon she pressed herself to me and offered her lips. I gladly accepted and thereafter my hands were freely moving on her youthful body as we walked. By the time we reached our hut, the four of us were sufficiently aroused.

We wasted no time and the two bed-sheets covered grass bed became the love bed for the two couples. Ana and me got rid of our clothes in a record time of 15 seconds. Guda and Gudi did not have much to take out anyway. I wanted to have some foreplay before inserting my cock in Gudi's cunt but we both were so aroused that Gudi just pulled me to her and herself pushed my cock in her cunt. So was the case, surprisingly, with Ana. A shy and bashful girl had turned into a hot lass holding and pushing the huge cock of another man in her already wet cunt with a sexual hunger that I had never seen in her. I was glad to see that she was enjoying sex, as it should be.

Gudi in the mean while was pressing my buttocks to pull the cock in her pussy. I did not have a huge cock but it had good length when aroused. Having sex with somebody different from Ana for the first time after our marriage made me enthusiastic to enjoy the feel of another cunt around my cock. I pushed deep in her and with one hand pressed her breast and with other pulled her beautiful round buttocks towards me. I started moving my cock in her in an increasingly faster in-out motion. She started moaning loudly and soon had her first orgasm. I continued my thrust and her second climax coincided with my explosion in her cunt.

On getting my breath back, I glanced towards Ana to see that Guda had changed the position to a doggy style fuck and was pumping in her pussy his huge but beautiful cock. We were lying in such a way that we could easily see from below Ana's waist the entering and coming out of his cock from Ana's cunt. It was so exciting that I did not realize when I turned on my back and when Gudi had climbed over me to place her cunt over my cock that had again become hard seeing the show going on next to us. This fuck was longer as I had already ejaculated earlier. But Gudi had three orgasms before she could force me to come inside her. As I was lying very near the other bed, Ana stretched out her one hand and was lovingly caressing my face and nipple. This was her way, probably, of thanking me for giving her so much fucking pleasure!

manavata
manavata
44 Followers