I Always Hated My Little Stepsister

Story Info
Precious little step sister turned into family cum slut.
5.6k words
4.38
261.5k
340
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aRandom1
aRandom1
182 Followers

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*

My twin sister Claire and I had always hated our little sister Hannah, well step sister. Her mother had moved in with us after our parents separated and we had always resented the both of them for splitting them up. My mother had taken the separation very badly and had gone off the rails a bit. Though we lived with her for the first six months after the separation she had spiralled into drink and drugs and social services had taken us away from her and put us back with our father.

We were back in the family home but it felt entirely wrong. The decor was completely different, as was our father. My sister and I bonded as the outcasts oppressively ruled under house arrest.

Our new mother-in-law was a real bitch and tolerated very little from my sister and I, mostly because she knew that given any opportunity we would furiously bully our little step sister. But nonetheless, Hannah seemed to constantly gravitate towards us, always following us around and clinging to our boot heels.

Years later my father and step mother had broken up and for some unknown reason our little sister had opted to stay with him. My sister and I, now both 22 had moved out into our own shared place with a few other friends and spent very little time at home as our relationship with our father was 'rocky' at best.

Having been reluctantly made to return home for an evening to celebrate our fathers 50th birthday we spent the evening sat around with his lecherous drunken friends bombarding us the cliché twin questions that frankly had us desperate to leave. Equally Hannah had been hovering around us endlessly as she sought you avoid the lured advanced of our father's booze-hound single middle aged friends.

In her desperation, she had gestured to us in a frantic attempt to get away from someone.

"Hi guys, could you help save me from this guy. He's one of dad's friends and he's been following me round all night and making me fell really uncomfortable."

First of all, I was furious at her calling our father 'dad', he was no dad to us let alone to her and why should we look after her. I understood why it was happening though.

Hannah had really grown into her body and now at the ripe age of 18 she was a middle-aged man's wet dream. Long brunette hair, athletic build, nice perky tits and a very innocent corruptible look about her. If I hadn't hated her so much I may very well have fancied her myself.

I was just preparing to turn my back on her and leave her at the mercy of this vulgar sweaty pig of a man when Claire, clearly feeling sorry for her interrupted.

"Sure Hannah, I've had to suffer the advanced of Frank's (our father) drunk friends." "They're a disgusting bunch of foul, depraved perverts" she shouted.

Everyone in the kitchen turned to look at her, glaring with seething hatred. I sensed there may have been a history between Claire and one of these men that she hadn't told me.

"Let's go up to my room and get out of here."

For once I was happy to oblige, we were getting some very uncomfortable looks from the other guests and I'd frankly been wanting an excuse to leave for the past hour.

We went upstairs and walked past our parents old room and into what had now been turned into Hannah's room. It had previously been my room and the same that Claire and I had shared until it had been deemed we were too old to share a room.

Sat up in Hannah's room I began to feel extremely resentful of the way our lives had turned out. I realised I was stewing with anger when I dropped my fourth beer by her desk and watched as it fell over and the last few dregs dribbled out over her perfect cream carpet.

I fucking hated her. She'd always been shielded from the hard knocks that Claire and I had been through and now even Claire was siding with her.

I looked up to my sister who caught my eye. She smiled at me with that dark devious smile of hers that I recognised meant she was planning something.

Claire handed me another beer.

"Come on Hannah, keep up. Chris and I have both finished. Now you're an adult you need to learn to drink with the adults."

Hannah looked as though she was struggling a little, swaying a little in her chair but otherwise grinning like her usual idiot self.

Claire looked me up and down again with her conniving expression. I knew from previous experience that if someone had pissed her off and she began looking at me like that then we were both about to get into some trouble.

"You know Hannah, now that you are an adult, some of those guy's downstairs might be right to be interested in you. I bet you'd be a real good fuck. Just look at that tight little body of yours. I bet you've got a snatch tighter than a duck's ass."

Hannah blushed coyly and giggled. Clearly, she'd become desensitised to my sister's coarse language over the years.

"Yeah stand up, show Chris that perky little ass of yours."

Claire took a sharp slug at her beer.

"Come on he's waiting." Claire ushered her up onto her feet and turned her round pointing her ass at me. It certainly was perky.

Claire pulled Hannah over towards her bending her at the hip and pulling her skirt and flashing her white bare ass. She wore a small red thong perfectly framing her tight firm ass but doing nothing to cover the pure white flesh.

"Holy fuck, are you wearing a thong." Claire laughed as she spun little Hannah around and slapped her ass.

"I bet that turns all the boys on at your school. I bet you're a right little goer, blowing the boys round the back of the bike shed."

"No" Hannah replied timidly. "I've never done anything like that before, I've never even been with a boy."

"Oh really, little sister, well you're in luck. Chris and I can show you a thing or two, can't we Chris?" My sisters devious menacing look could be read like a book. You didn't need to have any 'twin bond' to know what she was thinking.

"Yeah, Chris and I can definitely help you with that." With that statement, she pushed Hannah into a sitting position on the edge of the bed and lifted her beer up to her little sister's mouth. "Here finish that off for me."

Claire stood up and walked round behind me firmly grabbing the back of the desk chair I had been sat on and rolled me over next to the bed, handing me another beer in the process.

I popped the beer open in my hand and took another slug.

"Have you even seen a cock before Hannah?"

"No. Well once a girl at school showed us a picture on her phone of one of her brothers friends."

"Not on a fucking phone. I'm talking about a real life throbbing hard COCK!"

"No."

"Come on Chris, show her your cock, teach your little sister a thing or two. You never know, if you're lucky she might even suck it for you. Or maybe I will."

They both sat looking at me for a moment as I took another slug of my beer.

"Fine, but one of you will have jerk it or suck if you want to see it hard."

"Don't be a such a filthy little cunt, your little sister is innocent she'd never do something like that and I don't want to touch your smelly little cock. Plus I know you're all too talent at jerking that little thing yourself."

My sister's coarse language and absolute comfort with her own sexual strength had always amused me as I'd watched in years gone by as she made man after man squirm uncomfortably, unable to get a clear read on her intentions, before being dragged them into her room and fucking them to within an inch of their lives. I knew that my sister was a good fuck and though we had fooled around as kids, learning about the opposite sex, I had never before looked at her in this way.

But now as her vulgar style of foreplay was focussed on me I did feel aroused.

"Gone on dickhead, pull it out let her see. I know it's in there I can see you getting hard already."

I was. This filthy mouth little minx stood next to her innocent little bitch subject, began to fuel my red blooded desire.

"Ok girls but be prepared to pick your chin up off the floor."

I undid my fly and pulled my 9 inch cock from my trousers. It hung semi erect in front of me and I watched for my sisters' reactions.

Hannah looked on in stunned silence, but never silenced for long Claire spoke up.

"Fucking hell Chris, you've had that in there all this time and never told me. All I can remember is that tiny little dick you had when we last shared this room. You've grown up a hell of a lot."

Claire turned to look at Hannah.

"What do you think little sis. It's a nice looking cock ain't it. I bet that made your little pussy cream up a little."

Hannah looked briefly at Claire and flushed red.

"Yeah that's it, I remember the first horrid dick I saw. Not a lovely one like this. You touch it Hannah, take a closer look and get a feel for it. It'll be heavier than you think."

Hannah subtly edged forward before retreating back.

"Don't be an ungrateful little bitch Hannah, your brothers doing you a favour here. It could be one of those lecherous cunts downstairs that's wiggling their dick at you right now if it wasn't for us."

She nudged her forward.

"Give her a little encouragement Chris, give it a little stroke. Show her what it looks like when it's fully hard."

"Why don't you, show her how a professional whore does it."

Claire was visibly shocked by my comment but covered it well and didn't miss a beat.

"A whore, am I? Well I'd happily whore myself for that fantastic fuck stick."

She stepped forward and bounced my semi erect cock in her hand.

"Yeah this definitely needs a whore's attention. Watch closely little sister, you'll be doing this in a minute."

Claire sidled up to me pressing her body against mine kissing me on the cheek before slapping the other side of my face. She spat in her hand and grabbed firmly at the head of my cock. She began twisting and rubbing her wet hand over the bulbous head sending shooting stimulation through my body. My cock leapt to attention as her hand expertly rolled the head of my cock in her hand.

She moved around behind me and flung her other arm around my chest squeezing me tightly while still working my cock from behind me.

She nestled into my neck and nibbled playfully at my ear before biting down hard and pulling away. She whispered into my ear.

"You see her there."

I looked over at Hannah, she sat transfixed on Claire action on my cock, her hands awkwardly fidgeting with the beer bottle in her hand. She had worked me up to full erection glistening with a combination of her spit and pre-cum.

"That privileged little bitch. Sitting on our bed, in our house."

She began stroking the length of my cock as the first sight of the full rigid length of my cock had our little sister's eyes bulging out of her head.

"I'm going to make you fuck her tonight."

She switched to my other ear.

"Would you like that? Do you want to fuck your little sister? Do you want to plunge that dirty dick of yours deep into her pussy? Do you wanna feel her gag on your hard cock? Maybe you'd like to spread her little ass cheeks wide open and slide that big cock into her tight, tight asshole? Huh?"

My head rolled back as she expertly worked my shaft, slowly jerking me off.

"Or maybe I'll just fuck you instead. Don't want to let this glorious cock go to waste. Gobble up all of that dirty spunk of yours. I'm sure you'll have a big load for us."

Her words rolled around in my head, filling it with filthy visions of fucking my sisters in a fit of drunken lust.

"Come on Hannah, I've got it nicely ready for you. Come and feel your big brother's nice hard cock." Her words came as such stinging sexual commands.

Hannah obeyed. She dropped forward off of the bed and sat with her legs half folded under her at face level with my hard throbbing cock.

Tentatively she raised her hand up towards me.

"For god sake Hannah, it's a cock not a bloody time bomb, just grab it and stroke it. Here!"

Claire grabbed her wrist and thrust her hand towards me, wrapping my little sisters hand around my shaft. Her tiny gentle hand was so soft and her touch so light that I could barely feel her. Claire knelt down beside her and wrapped her hand around Hannah's encouraging her to stroke along the length.

Hannah was mesmerised by the movement of her hand and the supple yet firm reaction of my thick rigid cock. Claire began whispering in her ear. I couldn't make it out but if her last comments to me were anything to go by I knew it would be some unadulterated filth.

She began firmly stroking Hannah's hair and neck before reaching around her and massaging her perky small tits. Her top ruffled and creased as Claire 'manhandled' her young fresh body through her clothes.

She slid a hand down her body and between her little sister's legs teasing her clit through her dress. Hannah's eyes slowly closed and her body began to rock in time with Claire's movements which translated through to her stroking my cock.

Claire continued her mesmerising murmurings in Hannah's ear. Her hand ventured under her dress presumably giving her direct access to our little sister's virgin pussy. She looked up at me with a possessed look of power, passion and venom. Hannah's lips parted and a soft moan escaped. Her eyes opened and fixed once more on my cock. Claire gently pushed her forward before stroking her hair and bunching it up and wrapping it around her fist, holding the back of her head. She pushed her encouragingly towards me.

As they moved a little closer I began to make out some of the instructions Claire had been whispering in Hannah's ear.

"Doesn't it look so deliciously tasty?"

"That's it, have taste of the tip, lap up some of the gorgeous precum. Make him feel good."

She leant in closer, spurred on by my twin sisters words and forceful direction, my little step sister inched towards the head of my cock. Her mouth slowly opened and her small soft tongue probed forward.

"That's it, take it in your mouth and gentle roll your tongue around the head, get a taste of that fabulous man meat."

Hannah followed her instructions to the letter. The feel of her soft warm mouth as it engulfed my cock was amazing. An involuntary groan slipped out as my eyes rolled back at the sensation. Claire smiled wickedly.

"See you're doing a good job sucking your first cock. But if you want to be a good little cock sucker you need to do more than just have a warm mouth. I want you to take the whole thing now. Slowly suck the entire length into your mouth. Breath in through your nose as you do and I'll give you a little help if you need it."

Like an obedient dog my little sister slowly followed her instructions. I felt the pressure on my cock increase as she began to suck, then slowly inch by inch she began taking more of my length into her warm soft mouth.

She had about five inches in her mouth when her progress slowed. Immediately Claire was back whispering in her ear. I couldn't hear this time but her grip on her hair and the back of Hannah's head tightened and I could see her pushing my little sisters head further onto my dick. Quickly she swallowed another two inches before stopping again as my cock reached the back of her throat. She silently gagged but at no point did Claire relent. She continued pushing her head onto my cock as Hannah's eyes began to water. She fought back a little though it only served to jerk my cock back and forth in her mouth jabbing again and again against the back of her throat.

Claire's words were now spoken through clenched teeth. With a firm shove I felt my cock slide through into the back of my little sister's throat as her nose buried into crotch and her eyes streamed. Claire held her in place as I involuntarily thrust and rocked as my cock lay buried deep inside her throat. My head rolled back with the pleasure as I felt the rising sensation to blast my cum deep into my little sisters mouth.

"Not yet Chris, Hannah here needs to learn a few more tricks yet."

Claire released Hannah from her grip and my cock immediately sprung from her mouth as she fell back to the floor.

"See didn't I tell you, you would be a perfect little cock sucker. And that's a big cock as well for your first attempt but you've got to be able to do it without my help haven't you?"

Hannah looked back up to Claire and slowly nodded. I was amazed. She'd turned our little precious privileged step sister into a cock sucking whore in a matter of minutes.

She returned to her knees as Claire wiped her face and began stroking her hair again.

"Right let's do this properly now. Like a good little cock sucking slut. Take off Chris' trousers and lets properly free that big throbbing rod of his. Give it our full attention!"

Hannah looked up to me with her glistening big doe eyes. I had seen them a thousand times before when she'd told on Claire and I for bullying her as kids. I watched her turn on the waterworks and bring out the sob story time and time again, telling on us to her mum and our father. It sparked up memories of the beatings and nights left locked in our room as punishment for being mean to our little sister. I felt the anger grow in my chest and a forced grimace of a smile stretched across my face.

I realised now what my sister was doing. We were going to give our little step sister one hell of an introduction to her adult life that she certainly wouldn't forget.

Hannah's eyes dropped back to my cock and slowly her lips parted once more as she grasped the shaft of my cock in her hand and began sucking on the head. Her tongue swirled playfully around the ridge of my swollen head.

"That's a good little cock sucker. Now stroke the shaft as well. Jerk him off into that slutty mouth of yours."

Claire had begun positioning Hannah onto all fours as she sucked and jerked at my cock. She yanked down her red thong from under her dress and began rubbing her bare pussy while leant up against the side of the bed.

"Oh Chris, I bet you would kill to fuck this tight little snatch, I can barely get two fingers in here. Makes me wish I had a cock to fuck myself."

Hannah let my cock slip out of her mouth, distracted by the penetrating pleasure of Claire finger fucking her.

"Woah, that's a serious faux par. Don't forget the dick in your mouth, that's always priority number one. Now get that thing all the way down your throat again. Chris don't you let her off easy, you choke that little bitch on that cock of yours if she misbehaves."

With that Hannah looked up at me while taking me back into her mouth. She bunched up her hair in her hands and offered it to me. I took it in my clenched fist and rested my hand on the back of her head. She threw herself forward onto my cock catching again on the back of her throat. My pleasure surged and I felt my cock throb. She tried bobbing back and forth again but couldn't get past the seven-inch mark without help. Her eyes flicked up to mine briefly glazed with tears and then back to my crotch. I shoved the back of her head into me as we both simultaneously groaned.

Claire sat finger fucking our little sister and hitched her own knees up to flash her own lacy black panties as she began rubbing her own moist pussy through the sheer damp material.

"That's right Chris, shit that looks sexy. Fuck her little whore face while she creams all over my fingers.

I grabbed Hannah's head now in both hands and began thrusting into her face. Ramming in and out of her tight ridged throat. I could feel my cum boiling up through my balls and stomach. My chest pounded and my breath raged as I fucked her face.

"Oh wow, he's getting close Hannah, I can tell. Mmm, let's work those balls as well. Really build up a big load of cum for you to swallow."

Claire leapt forward and grabbed Hannah's hand and guided it to massage my balls and perineum.

aRandom1
aRandom1
182 Followers
12