I Am a Sex God Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty neat huh?" I made my presence known again.

They both turned to look at me. I just gave a goofy grin. They stared at each other, both with the same look of disbelief.

"Claire you should clean up a bit. Bathroom is over there to the left." I motioned to a small hallway. At my words Claire began to blush. After a few moments, Claire just nodded her head, while still looking dazed. She got up on shaky feet and made her way to the ladies room.

As soon as Claire was out of earshot I asked, "So Michael, how does it feel to get women off?"

Michael stared at me, attempting to articulate the sensation. He contemplated a bit and finally spoke, "Fucking fantastic. I wish I had done this sooner."

"Atta boy." We polished off the rest of our drinks.

Claire returned looking quite happy. She sat quite close to Michael, rubbing along his arms. She looked almost like a pet trying to get a treat.

"Looks like you two don't need me." I stood up and started to make my exit. "See you guys Monday. I have a bus to catch."

Michael was just looking adoringly at Claire. He didn't even turn to look at me when he mumbled a 'bye'.

I didn't mind. It was a good sign.

12