I Am Jack's Life Ch. 03

Story Info
A coming of age story.
9.1k words
4.77
25.5k
17

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Finis
Finis
236 Followers

Author's note and acknowledgements

This story has sat on my hard drive for four years now.

I wrote it, all twenty chapters and 95,000 words of it in eight days of a frenzied, near trance-like state, sitting on my couch with my wife's laptop. She would occasionally have to remind me to eat.

When the dust settled, and I looked up, I realized a couple of things: one, I had just written a fucking novel in a week, whoa. Two, it seemed to be pretty damn good, double whoa. And three, what the hell was I going to do with it?

I tried editing it, I even enlisted the help of a Lit-Editor, who was invaluable for early editing, and confirming it was in fact, pretty good, or readable at least. I spent several months then, editing, unashamedly forcing it on writer friends to read, regular friends to read, and total strangers on writer boards. Everyone had different opinions of course, as people do, but all of them seemed to think it was pretty good, and I should probably try to do something with it.

So I spent another year trying to sell it.

Well nothing happened.

And I can't blame them, agents and publishers. It's kind of a niche story, hard to market. It's got too much sex for a coming age story, too much teenage drama for adult fiction, and not a single word about vampires or bondage to make it work as erotic fiction.

So it's sat on my hard drive for four years. I'll occasionally open it up, tinker with a line, or try to figure out how to re-work it into something more marketable. I always end up wasting a weekend trying to figure out how to change it, without losing the essence of the thing which I, and several others, feel is, "pretty good."

So fuck it. Here you go Literotica. I just want people to read it. I want people to get to know Jack the way I did. Writing his life made me feel like I was a part of it. He's a pretty good guy, I wish I knew him in real life.

So NEXT, some disclaimers.

This is a coming of age story. Which means first it starts out when the characters are too young to have sex (on literotica.) So there's no sex for a couple chapters. I hope that's okay. Second, this is a novel length story, including the prologue and epilogue, there are twenty-one chapters in all. Some are longer than others, and there is not a sex scene in every one. (Though some have more than one.) More importantly, sex is a thing that happens, it's not written to be titillating, but rather just as events in Jack's life.

So there you go. It's a story with sex in it, not a story about sex. I think it's pretty good anyway.

If you have not read the first chapter, please click on my profile and pick the story up at the beginning, its better that way, trust me.

*****

I pulled into Kimmy's driveway almost exactly an hour after she'd called me.

Kim lived in the same part of town as Anna and Beth: nice, but not in the same class as Abby; none of us lived there. It still was on the other side of town from me though, so I'd had to rush to get ready. I'd showered, changed, and put on just a tiny bit of cologne. I'd heard the girls complain about the guys who splashed it on heavy. I actually listened a lot when they thought I wasn't.

Kimmy met me half way up her porch and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Hey Jack."

"Heya, uhm, ready?" Okay, lame question, because she was standing out on the porch waiting for me, but I was still gathering my wits. She was dressed to party at least. She had a tight, sapphire blue strapless dress on; it came far enough down that it covered everything fully, but not so far down that it threatened to get near her knees. With as tall as she was, it showed off her long legs very, very well. I gulped. Okay, she was damn hot. I often forgot just how hot when Beth was around.

"Yeah, let's party, Birthday Boy!" she grinned at me and went around to get in the passenger side of the car. I'd meant to beat her there and open it, but that didn't seem to be working out.

"Uhm, shouldn't you tell your parent's you're leaving?" I asked, going to the driver's side.

"Nah, they know I'm going with you. Everything's cool," she said offhandedly.

Ah. I see. This was still going to be a friend-zone date after all.

I sighed and pushed disappointment out of my head.

I was going to have a good time. I was not going to ruin Kimmy's evening at least. I remembered how I'd felt driving my prom date home early. I wasn't going to do that to her. Just another evening out with my friend. I could do that.

I settled back in the driver's seat and she leaned over and planted a kiss right on my lips.

I was, needless to say, a little shocked. I might have even flailed my arms a little. Straight up Michael J. Fox in Back to the Future in the 'parking' scene.

And she kept kissing me, moving her lips against mine softly. They were warm and slightly tacky; her lip gloss I guess. They tasted faintly of cherries. Somewhere in the middle of what had to be the longest thirty-second kiss in history, I started to relax and kiss back. I moved my lips in a matching motion to hers and leaned into it a little. Okay. Okay this was a real fucking kiss. I liked this. I really liked this. I could smell her perfume, light and flowery. Her breath was minty.

She pulled back, and her lip gloss was only slightly smeared; I'd been imagining much worse.

I was breathless and very relieved to see she was smiling brightly.

"What..." I gasped, okay, still breathless. I wiped my lips; they were wet. "What was that for?"

She shrugged which, by the way, was awesome in a strapless dress.

"This is a date. I figured we should establish that right from the start, otherwise it wouldn't be different from any other time we hung out."

I couldn't help it, I laughed.

She looked confused.

"Sorry, Sorry, Kimmy, but after that kiss - there's no way I could think of you as a friend tonight."

She smiled again then hesitated, "But we can go back to being friends after, right? I don't want it to be weird."

I smiled, actually; truth be told, I was more grateful for that question than the amazing kiss she'd just given me. I didn't want things to be weird either.

"For sure," I said with the first smile I'd really meant all week.

"Good," she leaned back in and we kissed again. This time, when I didn't start the kiss flailing in shock, it was pretty damn great. Her lips definitely tasted like cherries.

She broke away with a big grin, and I'm pretty sure my face was about to break; I was grinning so hard.

I pulled out of her driveway and headed out to what was shaping up to be the best birthday party of my life.

By the time we arrived, the party was in full swing.

Heavy club music pounded out, even out by the driveway. We pulled in behind at least two dozen cars, maybe more. As we got out, Kimmy started grinding her hips to the music and put her arms in the air and gave a little cheer. I laughed. She danced her way to the front of the car where we met, and she put an arm around my shoulders. I slipped my arm around her tiny waist and felt her moving against me. Holy hell that was sexy.

We made our way inside, and I was hit by the wall of bodies and music. There had to be at least fifty people in here. Kim pulled her arm from around me and we held our arms up to make our way across the living room which had become the main dance floor. I followed Kimmy (my date, haha!) until we got to the other side where there were a bunch of couches set up against the wall. There we found Anna and her date, a guy I sort of knew from previous parties. Alan I think his name was. We shook hands. Anna got up and hugged me; she shouted something that was probably, "Happy Birthday!" into my ear, but I'm not sure. She also had what looked like a pink martini in her hand.

Now don't get me wrong. All of us had drunk alcohol before. Like I said, we'd been going to parties together for two years. We'd even all got wasted together one night which is the closest I'd ever gotten to making out with any of them. But Anna really liked booze while I was kind of indifferent. So I was a little concerned, but it was nowhere near my place to say anything. Besides, she looked perfectly fine.

I smiled and shouted back a "thanks". I looked around for the others. Abby was on the dance floor with a guy I didn't really recognize, but she danced happily away with him; I smiled and waved. She waved back. Another scan through the crowd though and I was pretty sure Beth was nowhere down here.

All in all I recognized maybe seventy-five percent of the people at the party which was pretty good I guess. I never knew where all these people from parties came from, maybe other schools I guess. There had to be at least sixty people here just in this room, and I could see people moving up and down the stairs. I knew the girls had wanted another dance floor up there, plus the pool table was up there too. I wouldn't have been surprised if over a hundred people were here all told. Jesus. This was definitely the biggest party I'd ever been to.

The girls really knew how to throw a bash.

Kim hooked her arm in mine and jerked her head at the dance floor. I grinned and waved at Anna and her date. Anna raised an eyebrow at the two of us and I just shrugged with a smile as I let Kimmy drag me away. She pulled me by the hand into the middle of the dance floor and we started to dance.

I'd danced with all of the girls, and even a few of their other friends several times. Both at parties and when it was just the five of us hanging out. Like I said, they loved to dance; three of them were cheerleaders and I think being a good dancer is a prerequisite or something. So I had long since gotten over my self-consciousness about dancing with a girl. Besides, in the middle of a big dance floor, no one is paying attention to you anyway.

Besides, the best thing about dancing, in my opinion, was watching the girl you were dancing with.

All of them loved to dance, and they were all really good at it. Normally when we danced, or more accurately, when I danced with one of them, they would stand a little ways away from me and just kind of put on a show- sometimes for me, sometimes for themselves, sometimes I guess even for their date who was usually not far away watching. Either way I got to watch one of my sexy friends move her body provocatively and with the kind of self-abandon you really could only get away with on a dance floor. It was always worth watching. Plus, it was an excuse to stare at them without being weird about it. After all, I was supposed to watch my dance partner, right?

This time, when I went to stand a little ways apart from Kimmy, like we'd done many times before, she put her right hand on my shoulder and stayed close. She began moving with the music and put her other hand up in the air over her head. She stayed close enough that we kept bumping into each other a little bit awkwardly.

I guess they'd never taught me how to dance with someone, just next to them.

Luckily, Kimmy was a sport, and just grinned at me. She put her hands on my hips and got me moving with her, and then we were really dancing together.

Friends - it's a totally different experience than just watching.

One song bled into another, and she turned around and put my arms around her as she wiggled her sexy body up against me from behind. At first, I felt a little of my old self-consciousness returning, as this was a new situation, and I wasn't sure how to respond. Once again, Kimmy saved me and put my hands in the right places, which were her lovely hips, and she moved her ass up against my crotch.

And yes, dammit, I got a damn hard-on.

I was pretty embarrassed, but that was apparently what she was after, because she just looked back over her shoulder and smiled at me with a little wink.

Fuck it, I had no idea if this would ever happen again, I was going to enjoy this. Besides, she started it. So I went with it. I ground my erection against her ass in time with the music.

We danced for at least four songs, during which time she'd rubbed not just her ass but her hips against my crotch and then her breasts up against my chest. This was definitely not dancing a little ways away while I watched her visually tease me; this was a whole new level of tease.

By the time the fourth song was over, I needed a break, both from the rubbing and the exercise. I jerked my head slightly in the direction of the sidelines, and she nodded in agreement. She took my hand, and we moved back out to the couches. On the way, she grabbed a couple of red plastic cups that had been filled from the keg and handed me one of them. I was not a fan of beer, but fuck, I was hot and thirsty. I gulped it down gratefully.

We didn't see any of our friends on the couches, so we headed up stairs. Upstairs the music was noticeably quieter.

"Having a good time?" she said to me with obvious flirtatiousness.

"Wasn't it obvious?" I said back with a wry smirk.

"Oh yeah," she laughed and kissed me again. A guy could get used to this spontaneous kissing thing.

She pulled away from the kiss, and I could see all three of our friends staring at us with varying levels of surprise. Anna just laughed and cheered a little, Abby had a smug amused grin on her face, like she had a secret in-joke only she was privy too. Beth though had naked astonishment on her face.

For a second, I felt a twinge of guilt, like I had cheated on her somehow. But then I saw the guy she was with, Todd Smith. Yeah. No guilt. Guilt gone.

He smiled at me though and even held his hand out to give me a bro hand slap. Normally I wouldn't, but I was still feeling weird about the look Beth had given me.

"Hey man, happy birthday," he said. Like we were buddies and he'd never thrown my ass in a dumpster full of rotten cottage cheese.

"Thanks man," I replied like I had never gotten my ass thrown in a dumpster full of rotting cheese.

"So you and Kimmy, huh? Nice, bro." he said.

I forced a smile out.

"Just a date for the night, birthday and all," I said.

"Totally," Kimmy said with a pleased smile on her face, "Besides, I've been thinking about planting a wet one on this guy for a while; wanted to give it a try."

Okay, now it was my turn for naked shock.

Kimmy hooked her arm in mine and smiled, "This is cool right, no one is weird? I mean, we're all friends still right?"

Anna laughed. "Well it's about time he hooked up with one of us; way to go Kimmy!" She gave Kimmy a high-five. Okay, that was a little awkward, 'about time'?

Abby grinned and kissed me on the cheek with one of her typical hugs. "Happy birthday, Jack; make it a good one," she whispered in my ear.

I smiled back, but I held myself apart from her hug a little. I still had the erection Kimmy had given me earlier. That would have been weird.

Beth also came up and hugged Kimmy and then after the barest hesitation, me. "This is great; I'm glad you found a date, Jack." she said. Though there was an odd note in her voice I'd never heard before. Jealousy? Relief? Awkward embarrassment from my earlier fumbled kiss?

Whatever.

I put my arm around Kimmy, and she laughed and kissed me again.

For the next few hours, I enjoyed the hell out of myself.

I danced with all of the girls as was typical party behavior with us. Though it was definitely weird with Beth, and we danced only once. Kimmy and I though, we danced a lot, and it drove me crazy each time. She made it her mission to torment me to new heights each time we touched. Soon it wasn't just her ass that she taunted me with; her fingers caressed my neck and the back of my head, her lips danced across my neck, and toward the end of the evening, during a slow song on the dance floor upstairs, her hand fell between us and she squeezed my cock through my pants.

I admit, I have pretty good restraint. By that point in my life I was no stranger to my own hand and teasing myself. I could hold it off a while (at least it felt like a while when it was just me) and I wasn't afraid of losing it early with a girl my first time. But I swear to god I almost lost it right then. I gasped and clenched up against her which took her for surprise.

She pulled her hand away and put it on the back of my neck. Her fingers delicately caressed my neck as we swayed together.

She leaned in and kissed my ear then whispered softly into it, "Everything okay baby?"

Baby? We were on pet names already?

I turned to whisper in her ear, "I think I need a break from the torment Kimmy, it's really nice, but..."

"You almost just lost it in your pants?" She leaned just far enough back like she was going to kiss me but instead caught my eye and bit her lip provocatively

Goddamn, that was hot.

"You could say that." I tried to laugh it off. It was embarrassing, but I really did need a break or it would be more than just an 'almost'.

Her eyes twinkled with delight. At least she was enjoying herself. She kissed me again. A real kiss again, not a lip brush. Her mouth opened and parted my lips as well. I felt her hot, little tongue flick in and brush against mine. We were french kissing. My first french kiss.

It was slow too. Testing, exploratory, unhurried. We swayed against each other and kissed for the rest of the song. Exploring each others reactions and covering new ground. For me at least. I had no idea what her experience was, but she didn't complain.

The song ended way too soon and we parted. She looked almost bashful. She blushed even and looked down. She took my hand and led me away from the party. We found a quiet corner in a hallway upstairs and she slid onto my lap. She didn't say a word and leaned in to pick up right where we left off. We kissed. We french kissed. We made out.

I made out with a girl.

A fucking hot girl.

One of my best friends - and it wasn't weird. In fact, it made it hotter. Our hands didn't move around much. I gently pet her thigh, and her fingers teased my neck and the hairs on the back of my head. We mostly just kissed. A lot. Slow kissing. The kind you see in movies. I didn't rush her, and really didn't feel any rush myself. We just kissed. Sometimes there was tongue. Well, most of the time really, but sometimes there wasn't. I can honestly say I lost myself in it. For once I wasn't fantasizing what it would be like; I was there, doing it, and I was loving every second of it.

And because it was Kimmy - that is, I think because it was my friend, I wasn't seeing it as a gateway to sex. I just wanted to enjoy the moment, and I wanted her to enjoy it too. I didn't want her to look back on this night with regret. So I did my best to follow her leads and hints about what I was doing that she liked and wanted more of.

My first hint things were going far better than I could have hoped for was when she moaned.

We'd been making out for, I dunno, at least twenty minutes, maybe forty. I honestly had no idea. She moaned against my lips. It was the first sound she'd made, and we'd found a pretty quiet corner, so it was the first sound besides the faint beat of music and wet smacking of lips.

"Everything okay?" I asked, a bit breathless.

"Fuck yes. God Jack, this is so fucking sexy," she breathed against me. Unlike our first kiss of the evening, her lipstick was definitely messed up now.

"Yeah, yeah it is." I looked down at her lips and started to go back to kissing.

"I know I got you hard earlier," she breathed around the next kiss.

"Mm-hmm" I affirmed. More kissing.

"That was hot," she moaned again slightly as I kissed down her neck. I hadn't explored there much yet, and if she wanted to talk, it left her lips free. Far be it from me to interrupt a lady.

Finis
Finis
236 Followers