I Am Jack's Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Finis
Finis
236 Followers

At some point, there ended up being about seven of us upstairs playing spin the bottle with an empty fifth of vodka. I think we'd killed it on the way up the stairs.

I was very drunk. Not so drunk I couldn't stand up straight, but drunk enough that everything was funny and I was talking very loud. But then again, so was everyone. Kimmy kept pulling my face over to drunkenly make out with me. Our kisses were very sloppy.

I forget whose idea it had been. I forget the name of the other guy, I think it was Matt Ethan, but I'm not positive; I do know that it was Kimmy, Anna, Beth, Abby, Todd and myself. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was Matt too. I have no idea where his date had ended up.

Beth spun the bottle and it landed on Matt. She leaned over and they kissed. It was pretty quick, I mean after all, Todd was her boyfriend and he was sitting right next to her. A couple of us booed, I think Anna started it, then Kimmy and I joined in.

"Weeak!" Anna jeered. Beth and Matt just blushed.

Next, Abby span and it landed on Kimmy. There was a lot of laughter, and then they both crawled forward into the circle and pecked quickly. I laughed, it was more funny than hot. Everything was funny.

Next went Todd and it landed on Kimmy again. He cheered a little, "Yay a girl!" We all laughed. He leaned over and they started kissing.

Now, Kimmy was very drunk, worse than me I think, and we'd been making out hot and heavy all over the place all night. They kissed for a good ten seconds. He gently held the back of her head. She didn't complain. Anna took up the cheer, and it was quickly joined. I did too, but I felt a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach; Todd Smith was making out with my girlfriend right in front of me.

They broke apart and there was a lot of laughter and cat calling. Kimmy blushed and glanced at me. I grinned sort of drunkenly at her and I guess she relaxed a little. She didn't know about the dumpster thing. I wonder if she'd have kept going if she had.

Next was Anna, and it landed on me. She gave a great whooping cheer. I laughed, so did a lot of people. Kimmy too, I noticed. Anna leaned over and grabbed the back of my neck with both hands. She planted her lips on mine and we kissed. Hard. It was a sloppy wet drunken kiss. She opened up my lips and stuck her tongue deep in mouth, swirling it around. I could taste vodka and cherries. My head swam, and she breathed hard against me. She was wasted. But then again, so was I, so I kissed back as good as I got.

After I dunno, probably no more than ten seconds, I kind of remembered it wasn't Kimmy I was kissing and I pulled away. I guess I caught Anna off guard and she tried to follow me, but she only teetered drunkenly and fell face first into my chest. She busted up laughing. It was pretty funny, so I did too, and then everyone was.

I don't remember what Kimmy's reaction was, I think she was laughing so hard she had her eyes squeezed shut with tears though that might have been at something else. I do remember Beth's though. She wasn't laughing. She had kind of a strained smile stuck in place. I felt suddenly weird about this whole game. What the hell would happen if Beth and I had to kiss? I probably should have called the whole thing off there. Made up some excuse and gotten us all out of there.

Maybe. I just don't know if it would have saved anything.

A couple more rounds went by. I ended up kissing Kimmy the next time on her turn, which was a relief; we put on quite the show though, and that was fun. Anna cheered louder than anyone, but then I think she was drunker than anyone. On my turn the bottle landed on Matt and we both tried to wave off, but after much jeering and taunting we pecked each other quickly. Again, it was more funny than anything. I think Abby took a picture. She still has it I'm pretty sure.

As the game went on, kisses between guys and girls got more involved as people relaxed, and more booze went to our heads. The best one though, was Anna and Abby. They really went at it, it was hot enough I admit, that I started to get aroused.

Kimmy and Matt kissed, and for some reason I didn't mind half as much as when it had been Todd, even though it was a much longer kiss with a lot of open mouths. Maybe I was drunker, maybe I was more relaxed. Maybe it's just because it wasn't Todd.

Somewhere, Anna had found another bottle of something and a rule got made up that you could refuse and take a shot instead, which saved me and Todd from kissing as we both reached for the shot glass at the same time and bumped heads. Everyone thought that was the funniest thing in the world. I guess it probably was.

I think Anna had a trick, because we kissed twice more. The last time, I thought she was going to crawl into my lap and start undressing me. When the kiss was finally over, she was flushed and panting, and, I think, so was I. Kimmy had the giggles by then and I don't think she noticed.

It was Beth that changed fate I think, or at least tried to turn the tide of the torrential storm of confusion that was headed our way. She suggested we play another game right before her turn. 'Truth or Dare' was quickly shouted down, but then she suggested, "How about, Never Have I Ever?"

'Never Have I Ever' was a pretty popular game at the parties we'd gone too. It was a little less direct than 'Truth or Dare', and usually involved a lot of drinking. Everyone quickly agreed and Matt and Todd went to get everyone beers.

If you've never played 'Never Have I Ever', it's pretty simple. You take turns saying "Never have I ever..." followed by a statement, like, "kissed a guy" and if anyone has done the thing, then they have to take a drink. If no one drinks, then the person who said it has to drink a double, which cuts down on the stupid stuff. It's actually kind of fun, and you generally learn stuff about your friends they'd never admit to when sober.

Todd ended up going first, because we'd spun the bottle to pick the starter.

"Alright," he said, holding up his red plastic cup of beer, "Never have I ever... worn make up!"

This was a pretty common one playing in mixed gender groups. The idea was that none of the guys have worn make-up, so it made all the girls drink. Which they did; but so did Matt, which made everyone point and laugh, which is kind of the other point of the game.

"When?" demanded a couple of the girls.

Matt shrugged, "I have older sisters, they used to make me up when we were kids," he said.

It's generally up to the person admitting the thing to give details or not. Most people do, unless it's really embarrassing, but even then, usually peer pressure wins out.

Beth went next, "Never have I ever... kissed a girl!" Everyone laughed then, because thanks to the game we'd just played, everyone had to drink except Beth.

Matt made the girls drink again with "Never have I ever put a tampon in." There was a lot of groans and jeers from them, but they all drank. Us guys got to sit that one out.

Abby made us guys drink with another common one, "Never have I ever shaved my face."

Then it was my turn.

"Uh, let's see," I said holding up my drink, I repeated one I'd heard used at a party earlier that year, "Never have I ever lied to someone in order to get sex from them."

Todd laughed and then tipped his cup up, Beth gasped at him. But Anna drank too, so did Matt.

Kimmy laughed and kissed me on the cheek when I was the only guy that didn't drink, "I love you!" she announced. That made everyone laugh.

Kimmy, held up her cup and said, "Never have I ever shaved my balls!" Lots of laughter, but then no one drank and Kimmy swore, now she had to drink twice.

Anna went with another party standard that made the guys drink, and Todd announced he needed a refill, and more cups were brought.

Todd went again, "Never have I ever... masturbated thinking about someone here!" Everyone laughed and groaned.

Anna said, "Oh God," and then drained her cup to everyone's roaring laughter.

Shouts of 'Who, who!' chorused around, I noticed Kimmy and Beth had to drink as well. So did I for that matter, but Anna got all the attention for her reaction.

Anna gestured at me, and I felt all the blood rushing to my face. Kimmy about lost it between laughter and mock anger, she threw her empty cup at Anna to rounds of more laughter, Anna only cried out, "Oh like you other girls haven't!"

Kimmy laughed helplessly, "But he's my boyfriend, so it's okay!" she protested. Beth just blushed quietly.

Oh yeah, I was purple.

Todd gave me a high five congrats, and then said, "Oh yeah, I have to drink too!" and drained his cup the way Anna had, when he was finished, he tossed it over his shoulder and said, "All of you, but especially Jack!"

We all lost it all over again.

I sort of forget how the rest of the game went.

All I know is that Kimmy and I ended up in one of the spare rooms pulling each others clothes off. We collapsed on the bed and drunkenly made out like blood sucking leeches, twisting all over each other and leaving trails of spit and slime everywhere. She was all over the place, missing my mouth more often than not. Pretty soon I had her totally naked and was between her legs and vigorously eating her out. She was just about to explode when the door opened. I looked up, Anna was shutting the door behind her. She was very unsteady on her feet and she giggled at us. I flushed with embarrassment and started stammering at her to leave.

I'm not sure Kimmy had noticed Anna come in, she was pretty far gone. All Kimmy knew I guess, was that I had stopped what I was doing. "Jack, God, don't stop!" she said.

Another cross roads of my life. This time, I was so drunk I missed the on-ramp and careened off the shoulder in flaming wreckage, because I turned around and kept getting my girlfriend off.

Anna crawled onto the bed with us and started making out with Kimmy. The next thing I know, Kimmy was taking Anna's dress off. I watched the two naked girls make out from between Kimmy's legs, and before long Kimmy was whimpering and squealing with pleasure; my tongue thrashing against her clit, Anna's mouth around one of her small breasts and very hard pink nipples. Holy fuck, I was having a threesome.

No where in my head was there a thought for the consequences of one of our best friends joining my girlfriend and I for drunken sex.

I crawled up Kimmy's body and slid inside of her with no effort at all. She was wet enough that she offered not even token resistance to my rapid penetration. She gasped and clung to me. Anna tilted my head up and kissed me hotly on the mouth, I could taste Kimmy and vodka on her lips. I groaned in ecstasy; Kimmy just writhed under me and panted with pleasure.

Guys, I know what you're probably saying. Maybe some of you are cheering me on; after all, having a threesome or even foursome with these girls had been a fantasy of mine since I'd met them, here it was, senior prom night and it was happening, a fairy tale ending, right?

I loved Kimmy, she loved me; but more over, she trusted me. Completely. She was too drunk to make this decision, just like Anna had been too drunk to consent to that guy last year. Maybe I was too, but I should have said something. I should have stopped Anna, but I didn't.

Kimmy trusted me.

Yeah, I totally fucked that one up.

Kimmy came pretty quickly, and after she did, Anna pulled me over to her, kissing and tugging. I obliged by crawling off of Kimmy and over to her. Kimmy followed us both and began showering Anna's face with kisses as Anna and I fumbled around. Within seconds Anna's hand guided me inside of her wetness, and I penetrated another of my friends, right in front of my girlfriend.

She felt different, a lot different actually. That surprised me, though I'm not sure why it should have. But it was amazingly hot. Anna cried out with nothing that was even remotely like pain and arched against me. I felt like a fucking conquering hero in command of a harem. Kimmy stopped kissing Anna and started kissing me. We made out like drunken idiots while I fucked her friend.

And friends, it was fucking, not lovemaking, not sex. We fucked. Hard and frantic. Anna thrust down against me, and I rammed her without any regard for anything else.

Anna came loudly, thrashing her hands above her and grasping onto the sheets and Kimmy rammed her tongue down my throat as I thrust deep into Anna and let my own orgasm gush through me and spill out into Anna.

The three of us collapsed in a heap. I pulled out of Anna and both girls followed me, rolling onto each side of me and the three of us kissed back and forth for a while. I think at one point Anna slid down and went down on Kimmy while she and I kissed passionately, the rest of the encounter is a blur of sex, kissing, and pleasure. I think I had sex with one of them again.

I don't know which one.

Finis
Finis
236 Followers
12