I Am My Master's Slut Ch. 12

Story Info
Betsy is awakened to a frightening sound.
1k words
4.03
27.1k
3

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsVixen416
MsVixen416
110 Followers

Slinking down the darkened stairway, Betsy held her breath. She gave no thought to her translucent nightie as she moved with silent stealth down the steps. She knew she had heard something down in the basement. The door was locked. Her heart pounded in her chest.

Soundlessly, she reached the bottom of the stairs. There was still no sign of anything that might have made the loud, but ambiguous noise a few minutes ago. She rounded the corner and moved silently toward the door of the guestroom elaborately decorated for erotic bdsm play. On occasions, she had entertained guests here. Her body automatically tensed with arousal as she unlocked the heavy wooden door.

Before she knew what happened, strong hands cuffed her hands behind her back and ripped the skimpy nightie from her body.

"Hello, Betsy. I thought you might hear my entrance. It's been too long, my dear."

Betsy gasped as she recognized his voice.

"Well! No welcome kiss?" he laughed harshly. "Just stand here, please, girl, as I, um, adjust a few things."

She did. She was frozen in place. Was it fear? She felt a rope circle her left ankle, then her right and her feet were slowly pulled apart until she nearly fell over backwards. Had he fastened them to anything? Or was he just opening her up?

"Yes, much better. I do easy need access to that dripping pussy of yours!" Again, he laughed roughly.

"Now, let's get some light on the subject! Yes, much better! Oh my dear little girl! You do realize your nipples are nicely ripe!" He grabbed her breasts and squeezed until she groaned in pain. He walked away, but returned quickly with a large penis shaped vibrator. With one hand he pinched and twisted her nipples, first the right then the left, while his other hand moved the large vibe slowly in and out of her wetness.

"I always found it exciting that your pussy was always ... ALWAYS wet and ready for fun. Just one of the many proofs of your slut nature!"

Betsy stood there dazed. Her feet pulled apart, her hands held in place behind her back by cold metal cuffs, she stood mesmerized by his voice, his tone, his manner. The large vibrator tickled her clitoris and her inner muscles tightened around it, sucking it deeper into her lustful body. Her back arched and she pressed her breasts upward. She tried to resist her body's hunger, but ...

"Cum quickly for me, my little slut! Yes ... that's it ... now let me hear you squeal!"

He slapped her breasts and hung swinging weights on her nipples as the vibrator buzzed inside of her. Her body swayed and the weights tugged ruthlessly on her nipples. He strung the weights together. Her knees weakened. Her head fell backward, but he held her by the nipple weights. She groaned. She purred. Her back arched deeply until her head nearly touched the floor, and her exposed pussy dripped with her arousal.

"Come on, now. Surely you haven't become shy?" He manipulated the vibrator inside of her more deeply and pressed it against her now visibly swollen clitoris, and she yelped. He pumped it into her roughly, then suddenly, he removed it, and threw it aside. She cried out as the emptiness!

"Yes, I know," he said. "But you and I both know that's not what you really want. Is it? "Now, hold on. I want to take a picture of that luscious hole of yours. I'm going to lie down under you and take a few shots. Just be you, dear!" He laughed in pleasure as he got into position between her outstretched legs.

The wetness was beautifully evident, clinging to her swollen pink lips with the shadow of her breasts overhead. "What man would not want some of this?" He reach up and licked her, and she jumped. "Mmmmm yes, girl!" He continued to lick and suck her juices, his tongue delving deeper and deeper into her hot cave. It was harder and harder for her to stand.

"Kneel on my face, girl!" he ordered, and she obediently lowered her quivering body onto his talented and lustful tongue. It wasn't long before her body exploded in an earthquake of spasms and torrents of juice which he hungrily drank as she rode his tongue. He didn't stop, but pushed her over again and again until she lost count of how many orgasmic waves shook her wanton body. At some point, he removed the weights that pulled and swung from her full, round breasts. She collapsed forward, her pussy pressed tightly against his mouth. His hands on her ass, finding her tight brown hole, one finger slipping inside as his tongue dove again into her deep pool. She thrashed and lifted her bottom on and off his tongue faster and faster ... a lust machine ... He pushed her up one moment and seemingly immediately, she fell down over his swollen and thick penis. She cried out in satisfaction and delight.

"Yesssssss, my Master ... " she screamed.

Relentlessly, she rode him, feeling his thickness fill her so exquisitely. Her breasts ached. Her clitoris ached. Her nipples screamed for him. All for him. Her body worked, her inner muscles squeezing and caressing his firmness as their bodies became one motion with one purpose. He smacked her sweet ass hard and she arched backward, pushing her breasts to the sky, her hands still cuffed behind her as she felt him tighten and shoot his hot syrup into her.

She quivered again beautifully. Her nipples were so red they looked like little cherries. She rode his jousts until she had no more strength. Her soft, flesh collapsed against him and he wrapped her in his strong arms and held her close until her shivers ceased. She returned to consciousness dazed, but smiling. His penis eventually slid out of her warmth, but her held her still.

"I think I will forbid you to dress today. What do you think?"

"Your will be done, dear Master," she softly muttered. "Use me as you wish ... please, use me as you wish ... she whispered again as she lost consciousness.

MsVixen416
MsVixen416
110 Followers