I Am My Wife's Best Girlfriend

Story Info
story of husband's sudden transformation.
2.2k words
4.3
315.9k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toontessa
toontessa
124 Followers

I was standing in our bedroom, my wife was on her way out the door. I was holding her slip up against my naked body. It felt very sensual. I pictured myself, for just a moment, as a real woman, with large breasts, big blonde hair, and smooth, hairless skin. I rubbed the fabric against me, sighing. Suddenly, my girlfriend was behind me, clutching my hard cock, wrapped in her slip.

I was terrified. I felt so vulnerable, a hidden part of me suddenly revealed.

"It's all right," she sighed, sensing my fear, "there's nothing wrong with playing."

I had my doubts, I had never played at anything like this. I was all man. Hunting, football, bowling, that was me. Just this one time I acted on my desire to play with my wife's undergarments and she caught me. She turned me around, looking into my eyes. She smiled.

"I've seen you as you watch me dress, you've been thinking about this for a long time, haven't you?"

"Yes," I said, softly.

She pulled me close and kissed me, the silky slip between us, grinding against my body, it felt so sexy.

"Let me show you how much fun you can have," she whispered, leading me into the bathroom. She took her hair remover from the medicine cabinet, "I've been waiting for the right time," she smiled.

I wanted to stop her, this was going to far. But I didn't stop her at all. I didn't say anything. After all, I reasoned, I could stop it if things got out of hand, at least, that was what I told myself. She gently smoothed the lotion from my chest on down covering everything.

"Just a few minutes," she sighed, lighting a cigarette, "then you'll shower all of that ugly hair off." She put the cigarette in my mouth, "Suck on it honey," she giggled as I inhaled, then coughed.

"I don't smoke," I said.

"Jon doesn't, but my new girlfriend, Joan does," she said, insisting.

I inhaled, getting a slight nicotine buzz, then exhaled.

I stood under the shower head, watching my manly hair come off of my body, burning and tingling. It looked so weird, but it felt very sexy. I was beginning to feel a new sensation. I was getting in touch with my feminine side. I was letting down my guard as I dried off. I even began to wiggle my hips as I walked to our bedroom, my hand bent at the wrist.

"That's very good," my wife said, "I know you wanted to wear my underwear," she looked at me with a sad frown, "but I'm too small."

"Too bad," I said, slightly relieved, fun was fun, but I did not think I wanted this to go too far, I was liking it too much, wearing the underwear might put me over the edge, so to speak.

"Thankfully," she continued, "I've been dreaming of this moment for a long time, and I already have some clothes for you," she went to the closet and pulled out a bag . From the bag, she pulled out panties, bra, nylons and a makeup kit. I was suddenly terrified, she could see it in my face.

"Do you want to stop?" she asked, as I stood there, hairless, naked, with a throbbing hard on.

"No," I said meekly, as she took me by the elbow and led me to her make up table.

I sat down before the mirror. She applied foundation, lipstick, eye shadow and put lashes on my eyes. I could not believe how turned on I was as she finally put a blonde, long haired wig on my head. I looked so attractive, I turned my head in the mirror, checking the reflection.

I stood and she helped me into my panties and nylons, the sensations was keeping my cock rigid. she brought out a lifelike chest with two large breasts on it. She put it on me. It felt so lifelike.

"Do you like your tits, Joan?" she whispered as she rubbed them.

"They're fantastic," I began speaking in a softer, more feminine voice.

She showed me how to walk like a woman, by putting one foot directly in front of the other one, my ass swayed like any woman's does. My wife went to the bed, watching me walk and practice feminine gestures before she waved me over to the bed.

"Lay down Joan," she ordered.

I laid down, rubbing my hands all over my womanly self as she climbed on top of me.

She began kissing my breasts.

"I want you to turn, and lay on your side," she said firmly.

I did as she told me while she went over to the closet. She was putting something on, like a belt.

"You are going to be the cunt in this relationship," she said in a deep voice. She turned, wearing a strap on cock, that was at least eight inches long. It looked realistic, as she came toward me, it waved back and forth. I could not believe what she was doing, it was one thing to dress like this, it was quite another to suck even a fake cock.

"I don't think..." I began to get up, talking in my real voice as the fantasy was over, "that this is what I want...."

"I didn't ask you to think, you stupid cunt," she hissed in her deep voice, "get down on that bed, and open wide."

I don't know why I listened, but I did, I laid back down meekly as she approached, and opened my lipstick stained lips.

"Suck it," she insisted as she inserted the cock to my lips, I could only do what she had done to me so well, I licked the rubber head, sucked on the head, I did not want to try to deep throat it, she held my head as I sucked on it.

"Turn around," she ordered. I complied, lying on my side as she came from behind and gripped my ass. "I want you to use your ass muscles, to clinch my finger," she explained. It was not hard to do, as her finger worked itself into my asshole, she hissed at me to "suck" at it. I was able to use my ass muscles, clinching, drawing it into me. "Very good," she sighed.

I felt her put her hands on my shoulders, she whispered to me, "Sorry I yelled earlier, honey," she soothed. As she came to me from behind, I felt her strap on in the crack of my ass. My first thought was to protest, but I kept silent as the head pushed into my crack, "I love you," she whispered into my ear, as she began pushing into me. I felt the head enter, for a few moments it just sat there, and I began to use my asshole muscles on it, pulling at it, she began to push in more, I tried to relax as she grunted, I felt her as she began to thrust in and out of me, grunting.

"Do you love me Joan?" She asked as she rammed me.

"Yes," I said in my feminine voice.

"Don't touch your cock," she said, stopping me in mid stroke, "don't touch it, you're going to cum with me fucking you, just like a woman."

I gave into her, she was fucking me hard, I thrust my ass back into her thrusting. I did not believe that I would cum without being touched, but it felt so good, my cock actually began spasming, shooting out all over the bed. Still buried inside of me, she kissed me on my neck, whispering as I fell asleep.

I woke up still in my female makeup, with phony breasts. I laid back, hairless and naked on the silk sheets, I smiled, I was all woman. I had enjoyed dropping my masculine persona and being feminine. Now it would be back to my normal reality. My wife was not in the room, so I just assumed we were finished.

As I stood up, the bedroom door opened. My wife, dressed smiled as she saw me.

"Hi Joan," she said lovingly.

"Hi honey," I said in my feminine voice. A man walked up behind her, I felt like I was going to pass out. It was one thing for my wife to see me like this, it was frightening and helpless to be seen by another man this way. I was panicked.

"You're not a real woman until you've had a real cock," she cooed, "this is Tim."

Tim was at least six feet two, tanned and thickly muscled. I felt small and vulnerable as he stepped forward, smiling and grasping my hand.

"You are even prettier than I had heard," he said charmingly. I actually blushed as he still held my hand, then pulled me close to him. I was looking up at him, hardly believing that the mouth moving toward mine was actually going to kiss me, but I realized that I wanted him to kiss me, that I was aching for his lips to touch mine. When they finally did, I greedily locked lips, our tongues struggled together, my nipples were so hard and my cock was fully erect and lodged somewhere in his pants. He kissed my neck, playing with my fake breasts and working his way down my body, grabbing my hard cock in his large hands.

He stood up, looking at me with lust in his eyes, I helped him rip his clothes off and dove for his hard cock, it tasted so much better than the rubber one my wife had warmed me up with. It felt so good and natural, I knew this was supposed to be wrong, or perverted, but it was fantastic. His cock tasted so good, I sucked on each of his balls, I lightly licked the head of his hard cock, then began to suck on it as he began to thrust it into my mouth as he moaned. I did not know whether I wanted him to cum in my mouth or in my ass.

"Fuck him Tim," my wife sighed, "fuck his hot ass."

"Is that what you want?" he asked, looking into my eyes.

"I want you to fuck my ass," I said to him, I could not believe I was so full of desire for this hot man, I did not think that I would ever want a man sexually. I wanted Tim, he could see it in my eyes, and in his eyes I saw his desire for me, which was a huge turn on.

He picked me up, and took me over to my bed, dropping me on the end of the mattress, lifting my legs. I eagerly waited as he lifted my legs into a 'v' position. He approached my ass, spitting on his hands and rubbing them on his hot, throbbing cock. I felt him place the tip at the entrance of my asshole. My asshole welcomed his warm, thick, throbbing cock, I used my asshole muscles as my wife had showed me. Tim started out gently, then began fucking me in a rhythm. I moaned in the greatest ecstasy I had ever felt as he began thrusting hard. I threw my head back hoping he would cum inside of my ass. He slammed up against my ass over and over, the sensation of a hard, throbbing cock in my asshole was incredible, it was much better than the strap on my wife wore, I could not believe how hot this guy was.

"I'm cumming," he said as his cock throbbed hard, firing a warm load inside of me. I could not believe how incredible it was to feel him cum inside of me. He looked down at me, his face a mask of hot passion. I reached up to touch his face as he collapsed on top of me, kissing me hard on the mouth, I welcomed his probing tongue as we laid together. He whispered hotly in my ear as we laid together.

My wife came over and handed us both a cigarette.

"I think it's so hot when a woman smokes," he smiled at me.

I took the cigarette, he lit it for me. I smiled and inhaled, exhaling in his face.

My wife came over and smiled at me, brushing my blonde hair. I smiled up at her.

"My sweet girlfriend Joan," said.

It was the beginning of the end for my male days. I began wearing women's underwear under my clothes at work, but I was distracted by my desire for other men. A desire my dear wife helped me fulfill. She took me to a doctor who started me on estrogen. Just enough to get a little more fem looking and to grow a nice set of my own breasts. Each step was so exciting, as I knew I was taking steps that would not be reversed. I began going to bars with my wife, picking up other men together. I never regretted my beginnings, and have only felt more confident in my new life as a she male.

toontessa
toontessa
124 Followers