I Am Not A Lesbian, But

Story Info
Just like old times, only better.
2.7k words
4.15
97.6k
21
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wonderful
wonderful
181 Followers

THIS adventure, one from real life, really began a long time ago when my wife and I lived in another State. There we were part of a circle of wonderful friends who loved to eat great food, drink a lot of quality wine and play around with the boundaries of marriage and friendship. We never got as far as wife or husband swapping but the sex with our spouses after the parties was always sensational. We'd had wet T-shirt competitions and twister with a twist - swimsuits andbaby oil - as part of our party fun. We'd played doctors and nurses because one of our friends was a doctor and could get us stethoscopes and other props.

But we'd never let her be the doctor, only the nurse or the patient. Poetic justice we would claim. Some of the consultations were quite probing … when did you last have sex, how ... with whom? … and always required the removal of clothes and close examination of various body bits, but never too intimately. I think we were all a little worried about what various spouses might think if we started feeling up or being felt up by another woman or another man. We'd had a cross dressing party and that was plenty of fun, too. Again there was an emphasis on exposing ourselves to each other but never getting totally nude. Probably the most daring escapade was when we did a murder mystery night and to make it more interesting, we decided that who ever was revealed to have done the murder, would have to reveal more by doing a strip tease. It certainly added to the intensity of the night.

There were eight of us, all in costume and character, seated around our table. Eventually it was my wife, Anna, who committed the murder and she dutifully stood up on the table and stripped out of her costume, completely. I don't think anyone expected her to, but after taking off her top and then her bra, which earned her a tremendous cheer, she just kept right on going. She had been an upper-class type of person in the murder mystery and had worn a pearl necklace to complete the costume.

At the end of her tease, the necklace and her shoes were all she was left wearing. It was a pretty amazing sight and left us all wondering what might come next. With her usual control, she quietly stepped down from the table, put some of the clothes back on and we went on with the dinner party as if nothing unusual had happened. Later we all retired to the lounge room where another woman reckoned she could do as good a strip. Her husband told us what she had said, challenged her to make good her claim and she also took off all her clothes while dancing to a Bryan Adams CD.

She probably went a bit further then my wife by dancing in front of the other men in the room individually and occasionally squeezing her breasts at us. She got a great round of applause before picking up her clothes and slowly putting them back on in front of us. That was just as sexy as the act of taking them off. The other two women were more conservative and despite some urging from the rest of us, male and female, declined the opportunity to strut their stuff. That was okay, they had participated in the wet T-shirt competitions, had been examined by the expert "medical" team and had been plenty of fun at other times. But later in the night, one of the women, Julie, said she was disappointed she had said no and began undressing to the music.

But she only got down to her bra and panties before calling out "no, that's enough for me, I'm not as brave as you two but I just want to say that you both looked beautiful and I wanted to be able to look like that, too". I felt she was as disappointed with herself for her lack of courage as the rest of us were for her not going the full Monty. She had then and still has a tasty little body and it would have been nice to see more of it. Certainly the blokes felt that way and from what eventuated years later, apparently at least one of the woman, too. But again, her reluctance was okay. We never put any pressure on ourselves at these nights, it was always just what people were happy with at the time. So we gave her a big clap for her efforts and went on with the party. To her credit, she didn't put her clothes back on, sitting around until home time in her underwear.

Anyway, after a few years, and not before an unforgettable farewell party, four of us had moved on – my wife and I to another State and Evan and Julie to the United States. We kept in touch via the occasional e-mail, but that was all. Then one day we got a phone call. They were not only back in the country, but passing through and wanted to catch up. We suggested they stay with us and booked a table for four at our favourite restaurant to get the night rolling.

It didn't take long for the conversation to turn to the old times, the daring little things we'd do to top off our parties and some nostalgic sighs that our lives were so busy now we didn't have much time for that, or our currents circles of friends wouldn't go for that sort of stuff. That was Julie's lament.

After the dinner, we drove home and the sense of excitement was palpable. Everyone just wanted to let themselves go. So we opened up a couple of bottles of wine and put on the CD player. I suggested doctors and nurses but Anna said she was way over that. Instead, she stood up and began dancing with the music, quickly dispensing with her top. She had on a lacy, low-cut bra which I hadn't seen before, so I guessed must have been bought especially for tonight. It was so flimsy and see-through she might not have had it on and soon it wasn't. Reprising her strip-tease from another time, she danced in front off the rest of us, put her hands behind her back and unclipped it. It fell away and she twirled it over her head before flinging it into the corner, a good indication it wasn't going to be needed for a while. Then Julie, giving me an amazing "watch this" look before she did so, also took off her shirt. She too had a delicious little bra almost covering her breasts. This time there was no hesitation, no moments of doubt. With a swift movement, off came the bra. She revelled in her personal triumph over whatever demons had held her back before, dancing provocatively around us. I savoured the view. Her breasts were, as I had suspected all those years ago, little beauties. She had a nice, brown complexion and her nipples were even darker, like rich chocolate. She moved right into the middle of the floor and began dancing with Anna. It was soon after that Evan announced that, as much fun as all this was, the past few days had been pretty big for him and he was going to have to go to bed, especially as it now appeared he would definitely have to be the one driving to the airport the next day.

"I will leave you three to continue having a good time," he said with a knowing smile.

We truly did. As he left for the guest room, Anna and Julie began dancing more closely together, so I moved towards them both. They were smiling at each other and saying what a boring old tart Evan was and how glad they were I wasn't such a kill-joy. They said since I had made the effort to hang around they should make it worth my while with a little show. You didn't have to be Einstein to guess what that meant. A full strip. They put their wine glasses down and half hugged each other. Then they both looked at me in a sideways sort of pose and raised the leg that was closest to me in a bent knee burlesque move. I wondered briefly about suggesting a double girl strip act but thought better of it. Whatever happened had to come from them. And one at a time would have been all right anyway. At that time they were giggling to themselves at their little display. Then Julie leant forward and whispered something to Anna, who gave her a big hug. The giggling stopped and I noticed arms were rubbing up and down each other's backs, slowly and sensuously. Julie's hands dropped to Anna's bottom and she gently pulled her closer. Anna's response was to give Julie a quick kiss.

"I am not a lesbian but I think am enjoying this," she said dreamily and looked at the both of us. "How does everyone feel right now?"

I didn't answer but Julie did. "I feel like having fun, just like the old days, except this time I want to be the brave one."

With that she shifted her hands from Anna's bottom and brought them around to her breasts. She shaped them upwards with her hands and lent forward and gently kissed them. Her thumbs were rubbing Anna's nipples and they were growing hard under her touch. I saw Anna's eyes roll and she leant forward to kiss Julie on the lips. This time it was no quick exchange. Her tongue pushed deep into Julie's mouth. Initially, Julie responded, then pulled back, saying: "Let's not forget our audience."

They began their strip again. There was a faster track on the CD and they would come close to each other, run their hands over each other, then fall apart again. Each time, they would take off another item of clothing. Julie dropped her skirt to the floor. Anna did likewise. Then Julie turned her back to me and slowly pushed her panties - they matched her bra - down over her back side. Anna didn't bother to turn her back. Down came her panties, her dark bush a stark contrast against her soft English skin. Naked, they both returned to each others bodies.

"I am not a lesbian either," said Julie, "but, well … I am happy to go as far as anyone else wants to go. I might not get another chance to have sort of fun I've been contemplating since that murder mystery night we had at your house a long time ago. I thought you looked so beautiful that night Anna."

Anna blushed, said thank you and added: "Well, for old time's sake then eh but this time let's not be left wondering?" With that Julie dropped to her knees and began kissing Anna between her legs. Anna threw back her heard in exultation. We'd already gone a lot further than any time in the past and it didn't look like stopping. I felt myself pushing hard up against my trousers, which reminded me I was still dressed … the only one. Slowly I dis-robed in time to the music. My penis was, as you would expect, erect. Julie looked up from her pleasuring of Anna and pulled me in next to my wife. She took my penis in her mouth, licking the head, slowly working it deep towards her throat. Anna put her hand behind me and pushed a finger into my rectum. My self-control was demolished by this unbelievable experience and I ejaculated. I was aghast at what I had done to Julie and began to apologise pathetically.

"Remember, I'm happy to go as far as anyone else," she whispered, the semen she hadn't swallowed, yes she'd swallowed most of it, shining like little diamonds on her lips. Anna then bent forward and took Julie's head into her hands, easing her up to standing height and they both kissed. They were sharing my semen, their tongues dashing in and of each other's mouths, the hands reaching between each other's legs.

"Still happy," asked Anna in a voice that smelt of sex. "Very," said Julie.

"Well fuck me," Anna said, "really fuck me with your tongue while I suck Alan hard again."

"I think we might need to be lying down to do all that," Julie said. So we headed into our bedroom, past the snoring Evan.

"Can't wait to tell him what he missed out on," Julie said. "Can't wait to find out myself what he will be missing."

We clambered on to the bed. Julie began tending to Anna with her tongue. With Anna on her back and her legs spread wide in surrender, Julie had better access to her inner-sex then when they had been standing. Not surprisingly, Anna was quickly whimpering her excitement. I positioned myself so that Anna could work her own tongue magic on me. I had begun to get hard again in the walk to the bed-room, the anticipation of what might be ahead, so to speak, starting the job that Anna was now finishing off.

"Make love to Julie," Anna said firmly as he hand replaced her mouth. I turned from my wife to our friend. She looked at me and said: "I'm still happy". I then lay on my back, my erection not only complete but hugely eager as Julie eased herself down on me. She was awash with her lust and I slipped in easily. Anna straddled my legs behind her and cupped Julie's breast and fingered her vagina. Almost immediately she sprung into an orgasm.

"My God," she screamed, "I'm so happy." She fell off me as her orgasm subsided and Anna eased forward. She, too, was incredibly turned on. I slipped into the moist well of her love.

"Julie," she whispered, "I need you to kiss me." Julie straddled my face and lent forward to kiss Anna. That opened up her sex to my lips and I licked her with my tongue. Suddenly, I felt Anna arch into her orgasm. I sensed, by her muffled cries, that Julie was kissing her as she powered through her climax. I was close to coming, too, but feeling that, Anna eased off me.

"One last little thing to make us really happy," she said to both of us. "Julie, wouldn't we like semen all over our faces and tits so we can lick it off."

They both lay back on the bed while I stood up on the floor and masturbated myself to ejaculation. My semen shot out on to both of them as I waived my penis at them. They then rolled into each other, slurping up the white liquid then trading kisses.

Happiness was complete. Well almost.

"Can I spend the night in your bed with the two of you," Julie asked as the mood became warm and peaceful. She did, leaving Evan to find us in the morning.

He just smiled and said: "So that much fun, eh, I hope it's not over yet? It wasn't. He climbed under the covers and began making love to his wife. Anna and I took our cue from that. As we kissed me she breathed: "I want Evan, too." What could I say? She had let me into Julie. I tapped him on the shoulder and said: "We need to swap places."

It was pretty straight from there. He and Anna ground their way to a climax while Julie and I did the same. We could have done so much more but they had to drive to the airport for their flight back to America so there was only time for a shower, all four of us at once, and some passionate kisses goodbye and a promise from Evan not to go to sleep next time.

Next time? Yes, they are due back in Australia during the North American summer break. That must be soon given how cold and wet it is outside as I complete this wonderful reminiscence.

wonderful
wonderful
181 Followers