I am Not a Shark, But an Orca!

Story Info
A humorous honor to DGHear's stories.
7.5k words
3.7
9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oatzab
oatzab
18 Followers

A humorous revenge story

The BTB story haters published a lot of satire about BTB or Consequence stories. So it is the time for a humorous BTB story to equalize a little. The humor rises from a little sad background. The story is a great humorous honor to DGHear and his stories where negative characters become positive characters at the end of his some excellent stories.

*****

Story of Agnes and Robert

Chapter 1. How I Became a Respectable Married Woman from a Slut

Agnes:

There was nothing special about my parents they were ordinary every day well off middle class family typical of most average Mid West city. I was named Agnes Barton sharing the family home with an older brother and a younger sister. Attending college to study chemistry and also become a wild party girl my appearance here helped considerable. Yes, as in dreams, boys have of girls with blond hair, tall, blue-eyed woman with D cup breasts and with a round bottom were characteristics of me. Party websites had not yet evolved and at that time the video camera was a rare and expensive item so luckily there was no recording of my extra curricula activities. What can be said about all this that I was a real sex addict almost classed as nymphomaniac? My parents did not know about my wild side, but my sister and brother suspected. My sister said several times that she did not understand how I could ever be a very faithful wife later.

I always say to my children that THE MOST IMPORTANT THING WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU NOW AND WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU WILL BECOME IN THE FUTURE BUT IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU WERE IN THE PAST THE ONLY EXCEPTION IS IF YOU HAVE COMMITTED A GREAT CRIME!

On completion of my college degree I moved to Los Angles to pursue employment at a pharmaceutical company. Successfully winning a graduate position and using my college ethos of hard work I achieved my goal to become a career woman. Soon promotions, including pay raises where heading my way, all within the first year. Colleagues wondered whether my appearance had anything to do with my promotion or in which boss's bed I was sleeping in but alas my brains were not blond. Strictly kept my social love life separated from work. After five pm my wild sexual life continued full steam ahead making a special point in avoiding my work colleagues as sex partners. Attending orgies was not unusual for me or who was going to be next in line of my one night stands as new sexual partner.

But soon everything came to a crashing halt. This pharmaceutical company required all employees under take obligatory and complete annual medical examination. Including tests for STD, screening for HIV, however the test results for syphilis was positive. I was informed that my position was to be terminated. Irrespective that I worked hard and did not fraternize with my colleagues but the company still invaded my private life. The HR manager was a benevolent woman who informed me I had worked well here. The reason for losing my job was because of my private life, but if I resigned my position leaving quietly she would recommend my supervisor provide good references and act as promised.

Being diagnosed with an STD hit me hard; paying for the treatment would not be a problem for I had managed to save a considerable part of my salary while employed. The treatment consisted of taking a single course of antibiotics that would hopefully fix things. Informing the doctors who were my past partners was another question in itself, they were strangers with unknown addresses. In fact I started to feel like a whore. Whores got the pox, but I was not a whore not being paid to perform tricks with johns. Everyone that had multiple partners share the same risk, STDs did not differentiate between normal "good girls" or whores of the street. I still need to be fucked; changing my lifestyle was going to be quite a challenge. Continuing on this path would ensure that I did become a lonely old whore. So how do I find a future partner, especially a husband, at present was most unlikely, however if I did manage to snare one at least I knew my way around the bed, I was hot material.

The wake up call really hit home when I was informed about Chlamydia. Yes I was diagnosed with this infection as well. This disease can cause infertility as well as other reproductive problems if left untreated. Did they catch the disease in time, six years of being a wild party girl, what a price to pay for not having regular screening test for STDs? Further test did reveal that there was scarring inside my reproductive organs and the normal pregnancy very unlikely. Yes it appeared I was infertile. I was advised not to be complacent about contraception for ectopic pregnancy was a real possibility now.

Three months had passed quickly. It was time to for my follow up test on infection to determine if the bugs had been eliminated. It had been extremely difficult time to stop sexual activity and be a responsible member of society. Here I was sitting having a cup of coffee at the mall when a family sat next to me, the two parents, a boy five years old and his sister a year younger. The children happily sat on their parent's laps while the two adults shared this treasured family time together. The less sat with her father it was apparent she was his little angel. The love radiated between each other while the happiness they shared with their children was so apparent to all around them to see. I just wondered what it would be like to have even a child of my own. Would I ever have a male acquaintance to care, love and share the happy times together like the two who I observed? On leaving the Mall depression quickly took hold it took all my inner strength to prevent from crying. That night I was an emotional wreck and I cried continually eventually falling asleep through exhaustion.

I did not cry a lot when I lived my sex addict life, so this crying was my first step to heal up from the old promiscuous sex addict life. Yes, I told you I was not an ordinary sex addict, but in a way, I was and I still am a special sexual addict. However, this special, different sexual addiction prevented me from becoming a slut again. I will explain this later.

I booked an appointment with a physician on call, for my usual medical practitioner was away on holidays. He informed me that final test results indicated that I had been cured of the infections and asked whether there anything else he could do. I started to complain about not coping with the knowledge of my infertility, never to have any children of my own. The doctor's response was that a new surgery method had been developed and that sixty percent of women who were in a similar situation were cured after the procedure. He could refer me to a specialist, but treatment was very expensive since healthcare insurance did not pay for that procedure, so I had to pay for such an operation from my own pocket. That night I could not sleep with excitement. It was really a possibility of having my own children. Next morning I knew my goals, one to have the operation, and second to find the man who would fill the other part of dream, to have a classical family. One-step at time.

Moving back to the snowy Mid West to live with my parents and at the same time explore employment prospects in the area. A vacancy for a chemist existed at company in a neighboring city. Luckily I was able to win the position, deciding to live with my parents' during the probationary period. Commuting by car turned out to be rather tiring. The solution was to move to the area and lease a condo.

I dated some guys, but I did not find the right man. I thought that these dating connections were important to me despite their unsuccessful ending, because I had to get used to the simple relationship model. I was twenty-five years old.

My neighbor, a tall, brown and blue-eyed man, extremely handsome in appearance, was the same age as me. He seemed very attractive to me, but I did not have any chance to date Ralph Ryden who was engaged to Irene. She was an attractive young lady who shared his apartment, busy planning their wedding in the near future. After the honeymoon they planned to purchase house, for Ralph had enough money for it, since he was a financial adviser.

Ralph had a true friend, Charley, after graduating from the police academy, he went to work for his dad's PI firm. Charley's dad owed Ralph a debt for saving his son's life. How circumstance arose when the boys were twelve years old: They were playing a lot together on a frozen lake. The ice was not thick enough, breaking under Charley. Ralph did everything instinctively. If he had tried to pull out his friend quickly the thin ice would have torn under both of them and the two friends would have drowned before help arrived. Ralph lay down on the ice and he pulled his friend with slow movements onto the surface of the ice before crawling towards the shore. Charley was soaked suffering from hypothermia, also swallowed large amount of water, but he survived his ordeal.

Charley's father was grateful to Ralph for saving the life of his son, and several years later he had a chance to honor the debt. A secret investigation was organized on Irene. Charley was more experienced with women, not only because he was married but also better at reading their body language, this made him also rather suspicious of Ralph's fiance. A month before the wedding Ralph was shown photographic evidence along with a video of Irene with her lover. Naturally the wedding was called off discretely by Ralph. Seventeen years later Ralph told me about the free of charge PI investigation. I thought I also had undergone some secret, random, free of charge PI investigations too. So I had independent evidences I was faithful to Ralph until his deadly car accident.

I was invited to Ralph's condo for a coffee, his was more of a milk bases drink than normal coffee, when he confided about his break up. He was devastated by Irene's infidelity, regarding her as an extremely silly woman, for not keep her legs closed with the other person when she was betrothed to him. He was honest about his unhappiness. I reciprocated telling him my problems especially about Chlamydia and its consequences; the only way to rectify the problem was by surgery. It was going to be a while before this could be afforded for I had only half the money saved that was required. A costly exercise with no guarantee of success, this was a gamble that needs to be taken. But I could not tell him of my earlier lifestyle and my cure of syphilis and how easy it was for studs to have their way with me. I was deeply ashamed of my behavior. In fact I was glad of Irene's sexual escapade with somebody else, for now Ralph was now available. It did not stop me from having Ralph in my pussy that day. Later he told me that he had liked me, very much admiring my desire have my own child, not an adopted one. He was hundred percent right.

My relationship with Ralph continued to develop steadily while living side by side as neighbors for about a month, before moving into his condo. Soon I discovered that Ralph was interesting to me, preferred low fat milk to beer for he disliked the beer gut appearance so many men developed after consumption of large quantity of alcohol. Nor did he like the abuse both verbal and physical of drunkenness resulting from alcohol consumption. Half a year later Ralph offered me the remaining money required for the fertility surgery. Accompanying me to Chicago where the restorative surgery would take place. After the operation I was informed that it went as expected, I was expected to allow time for healing in due course my fertility should be restored. I regarded myself as a very lucky lady. He proposed to me, asked if I wanted to be his wife to achieve my fantasy, the family with two children, of course I accepted. We had an ordinary wedding with parents, relatives and friends. Honeymoon on Seychelles Islands where our baby production began in earnest. Our daughter was first born followed by our son a year later. We purchased a lovely house.

I was happy with two beautiful kids and a good husband, who loved me so strongly as well as being devoted very much to our children. It was my plan to exhaust my husband with my pussy so he couldn't get it up any more or to suffocate him with my pussy over his face, when I saw how Ralph adored our two kids and loved me. I had just breastfed our eighteen month old son while my husband changed the diaper of his sister. My pussy was hot and juicy for my husband. I wanted to reward him for adoring our kids and loving me. I was in a little euphoria from the lactation; I enjoyed breastfeeding my children. We were alone in the living room, after children were placed in nursery, when I became very serious. I was very honest to myself as I was a slut in my earlier life a little remnant from my earlier life still remained. I had never told him nor would I be able too. However this meant I was willing to be a slut again for my husband, but only for him and I had to work my way round to that point of view somehow that evening.

"Ralph, honey, can you imagine how much I love you?" I began.

"I can see it and I love you just as much," he replied.

I kindly said, "I know, honey, you love me, but you have absolutely no idea about my love for you."

Ralph was embarrassed, remaining silent.

"I want an honest answer from you," I continued.

He asked me in confusion, "What?"

He did not understand at this point, but I was straight and I asked him, "I am curious about your most secret sexual fantasy and if it's not too extreme I would be happy to grant it."

Ralph was very embarrassed and remaining silent again

"Honey, let me give you an examples. I'll not grant cannibalism, shitting: nor do I want another woman in our marriage bed, only you and me in the sex, but what you request I'll try to grant you," I said.

Ralph looked at me and I knew he would tell me what his most secret sexual fantasy was.

He finally said, "I'm afraid you'll say my fantasy is disgusting, but it's only you and me together having sex. It's neither cannibalism nor shitting."

I was turned on and my pussy dripped.

"Honey, please tell me, please don't be afraid of anything," I begged.

He did not hesitate more, "All right, I'll tell you, but you wanted it."

I encouraged him, "Please, don't be afraid to tell me."

Ralph first looked into my eyes and then focused on my breasts while he spoke, "You know I prefer milk to beer."

I understood him at once and I knew I could grant him his fantasy.

"Yes...I could..." I whispered.

He carried on his confession, "I dream about such a world, where a woman feeds her lover or husband so much milk that he does not have to eat other food..."

I became totally flushed. I enveloped my dear husband in my pheromone cloud and I followed him happily.

"...Only her milk," I finished his sentence.

I was so enthusiastic to grant his fantasy, "Honey, you'll get my milk as long as you live on the Earth. You don't have to dream about such a thing and about another world where you could get the milk of your woman, because you'll have my milk until your death!"

"Don't you think my sexual fantasy is disgusting?" he questioned.

I reassured Ralph, "Honey it would be disgusting if I did not grant this request for you! Honey, when I begin to wean our son you'll get more and more my milk from me. Now we start with a little, but within half a year you'll get all my milk."

"I was afraid of your answer," he sighed, relieved.

I said almost crying, "Silly, you don't know how much I love you."

So we became an ANR (Adult Nursing Relationships) couple. At the time we did not know this sex practice was named ANR sex; we discovered all the ANR World together without any outside help. The Net did not give us information about ANR that time, we were alone, but I was happy to nurse my husband with my milk followed by making love with him. So my husband and I were glued to the ANR sex. A week after starting the ANR sex, my sex dream became the same as his my husband. I kept dreaming of such a planet in a far-away stellar system in our Galaxy, the Milky Way, where I could produce so much milk that he would not have to eat other food but my breast milk. I, the promiscuous slut, began to practice the most monogamous sex of the World, moreover I was addict to ANR sex. After almost fifteen years of practice we were even more deeply in love each other than when we first met.

After using the ANR technique for just over two years, the children and I were standing outside the hypermarket waiting for Ralph who was using the restroom. Irene, who was six months pregnant with their first child, introduced me to her husband. I did not like her, because she had caused my husband so much pain, but I did not hate her, because I had got my happiness from her stupidity. I was polite with her and her husband. She seemed a little worried to me. But she complimented us on seeing Ralph, me and our kids several times in the city and each time we were happy and excited from the love of each other.

First I remembered that happy family in Los Angeles wondered whether they could have also been a happy ANR couple, just as we were.

Secondly, I recognized that Irene wanted to show us to her husband as a positive example for a loving married couple. When I met Irene in the city later, I never told her Ralph and I were an ANR couple nor its benefits, since it is one of the most underground sex practices in the World. The ANR assisted to develop a relationship that I would never consider being unfaithful to my husband that I was proud that I became a respectable married woman from a slut...

Chapter 2. A Simple Life of a Man Who Prefers Low Fat Milk to Beer

Robert:

I live in a middle-sized mid west city, where I was born. My father was a plumber who had a little plumbing firm. Later my brother inherited the family firm. I used to work with my father and brother at the family firm in summer to earn a little pocket money, that is way I got good practical training. My mother worked as a shop cashier, when my brother, my two sisters and I were older. I was an ordinary young boy who attended an average high school and I learned well. I liked Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, so my teachers suggested that my parents should send me to college. I was the youngest kid in the family and since my brother worked for the family plumbing firm and my sisters were wives, therefore my parents decided that I could try a college for engineering. They had a little money fund for me. I lost my virginity to a local girl after a disco night after my graduation from high school. This affair was not serious, because we went to other colleges. Later she became teacher in our city and she had family with a good husband and two kids. I often went to disco that summer, I tried beer but for my surprise I discovered I preferred low fat milk to beer. However I concealed this from my friends.

I had little money, so I carried on working for the family firm in summer and I had some small jobs during college. I did well at college, therefore I got a scholarship for MSc in engineering in another college. My parents, my brother and my sisters were proud of me. I dated girls but I did not find the right woman. After graduation I got a good job in our city. A car parts company was looking for an engineer and I was the best candidate for this job, therefore I came back to my old city.

The sister of my brother-in-law, Shelly, was eighteen years old and when she graduated from high school she went to work in a shop in a Mall. We met at family events so we were acquaintances. When I came home and began to work, Shelly and I became an item and soon I TOOK HER VIRGINITY. We dated for half a year and I asked her to be my wife. Shelly said yes and we planned the wedding with the two families. My sister Heather and my brother-in-law John were very happy, because the two families were now doubly bound to each other. They had two young daughters and they were the flower girls at our wedding. We worked for two years and we gathered enough money to take out a loan to buy a house. We had two sons and we lived the average suburban life. I got promotions in my job and I became the chief engineer at my company. We were doing a successful reconstruction at my firm and we were very competitive, so I had a good salary and I received a bonus twice a year.

oatzab
oatzab
18 Followers
12