I Am Not A Slut

Story Info
Nikki is given an opportunity.
9.7k words
4.52
40.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a stripper, not a slut." I looked into the eyes of the man seated at the other side of the table. "I know that you don't believe that but it's true." Given the circumstances that led to this moment in my life I wouldn't have believed that statement either. . . .

My parents were hardly what you would have called good role models, my mother was a slut and my father was a distant memory to her and nothing to me. I was the result of a one night stand, not the first of the many in my mother's life and I was the first but not the last child to result from her one night stands, but I was the one that she blamed for her situation in life and she never let me forget it. "If I hadn't got knocked up when I did I could have had a much better life." The number of times she hurled that at me followed by. "It's because of you that I'm a whore!" You can imagine how that made me feel, but it did give me the impetus to want better from my life than this. I despise my mother that much that I just cannot bear to call her by her name, she is merely the woman who brought me into this hell hole.

To the kids at school we were 'trailer trash' and from an early age I was the subject of rumor and conjecture but somehow I managed to keep my virginity intact until after I left school, long after. I wanted desperately to continue in school and make something of myself but was forced to find a job as soon as I was old enough to leave. My first job was as a sales assistant in a dress shop, the owner hired me because I had the looks that she could use to sell her product. Each day I would have to take off my clothes and wear her fashions but I was never allowed to keep any of them, at the end of the day I would have to take them off and dress in my normal clothes for the bus ride home. I don't think that she even cleaned the dresses before putting them back on the racks.

The money wasn't good but it helped out at home which meant that I had little to spend on myself, you know cosmetics and stuff, I even had to buy my own soap and shampoo so that at least I was clean for work, the rest of what I made went to feed my younger brothers.

Even though I had what I thought was a good job mother was forever telling me that I was a slut and would never amount to anything and that I had better get used to it because she had eyes and could see that the men in the trailer park were getting ideas about doing me, and a couple of times she invited men over to check me out. She was a little pissed when I told her that I wouldn't even consider going with a man until I turned eighteen and that if she tried to force me to have sex before than I would go to the cops and Children's Services and she would lose us kids and the child support from two of her lovers and would have to rely on what she charged men for her services to survive. She called me a selfish little whore and an uneasy truce hung over our trailer.

Amber, one of the other sales assistants at the dress shop asked me if I wanted to go with her to a club one night. "Look, it'll be fun, we get to dance to great music and if we're lucky some guys will buy our drinks for us, please come with me, please."

"I don't know." I had turned eighteen a couple of months ago but even at eighteen we weren't allowed into clubs and I didn't want to run the risk of getting caught. "I'm not old enough, don't they check ID's at the door?"

"Sure, but I can get you a fake one that will get you in." She showed me her ID and even I had to admit that it was convincing.

"I've got nothing to wear." I was clutching at straws here, I didn't want to go and was looking for a reason for why I couldn't.

"No problem sister, you're the same size as me so you can call by my place and change into something sexy."

"I don't want to look sexy, I don't want to have to fight boys off all night."

"Nikki, I hate to tell you this but you'd look sexy in a boiler suit."

I got to Amber's place an hour before we were due to go to the club because she wanted to make me over. I was worried about what I would look like when she had finished and with good reason. The face that looked at me in the mirror wasn't mine, it belonged to a slut. "I can't go out looking like this, I look just like my mother and I don't want to look like her."

"Hey lighten up will you, we're going out to have fun, nothing more, and it's easier to have fun if we look like we're out for a good time." Against my better judgment I went along and I did have fun, I danced with Amber and a then couple of guys, had a couple of drinks and it was late when we left the club. Amber grabbed my arm as we left. "Nikki, can you find your own way home, you see, well I met this guy and I fancy him and he's invited me back to his place. Come by tomorrow and pick up your clothes but not too early, I might not be home." I could see the man of choice hovering a few yards away with another man. "I told his friend that you weren't interested in men, he was cool with that."

I had to walk home and it was scary and as I walked past a trailer I heard a man's voice. "Is that you Nikki? My don't you look something, all grown up and ready for action. How about it babe, how would you like some of this?" He was pulling the zipper down and fumbling for his cock. I ran home.

"What's this?" Mom was not her best in the mornings and she was swaying a little as she stood at the end of my bed holding the dress that I wore last night. "It looks like you've seen sense at last and decided that there's more money in sex that selling those dumb dresses."

"It was not like that at all, Amber from work and I just went to a club last night, nothing happened and nothing is about to happen any time soon so you can forget about me bringing home more money."

"It's only a matter of time, there's no getting away from it girl, you're a slut just like me."

"God forbid that I should ever be like you." I got out of bed and washed up before making myself some breakfast. I packed Amber's clothes into a back-pack and walked over to her place.

She answered the door dressed in a bathrobe and rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "God what time is it?"

"Afternoon, what time did you get home?"

"About an hour ago, what a night I've had. Make me a cup of coffee while I put something decent on and I'll tell you all about it." She looked a little better after her coffee but not much. "Rick, that was the guy that I hooked up with, and Tony went back to their place and we sat around drinking and laughing and stuff for a couple of hours before Tony said the he was going to bed. Rick was sitting next to me on the sofa and we had been kissing for a while when he slipped the straps from my shoulders and started playing with my tits, god it felt good, and then he kissed them and sucked my nipples and that felt even better and then he took my hand and put it on his cock, it was big and hard and before I knew it I had taken it out and was stroking it. He slipped his finger under my thong and into my sopping wet pussy. Believe me Nikki I had no intention of having sex but I'm glad I did because it was really, really great! He was big and hard and he knew what to do with it, I don't know how many times I came but it was intense, and then . . . . "

"And then what?"

"We must have been making a lot of noise because I looked up and there was Tony standing there, naked and jerking off. I thought Rick's cock was big but Tony's was even bigger and he came and stood next to me so that I could suck it. We had been like this for about five minutes when Rick pulled out of me and stood next to me while he jerked off onto my face. Meanwhile Tony had his cock inside me and was going for it big time. I've never been fucked like this before and was screaming as I came when he pushed his cock into my ass and came inside me."

"I can't believe that you would let them do that."

"That wasn't all that they did, while they were waiting for their cocks to get hard again they were kissing my tits and fingering my pussy and ass while I had a cock in each hand and was stroking them back to life. If I thought that the sex we had just had was great, what followed was sensational, I had straddled Rick and was fucking him when I felt Tony shove his cock in my ass again, I had two cocks inside me at once and it was the best! They swapped position several times before they came on my face again, both of them this time, and then we went to sleep until this morning."

"What happened this morning?" I don't know why I was interested in what happened to her, just curious I guess.

"Well, after we fucked again they offered me a job as a stripper."

"A what?" I was shocked although after what she had told me what had happened last night I don't know why I should be shocked.

"A stripper, they are opening a strip club on the other side of town that has strippers and pole dancers and table top dancers, they told me that it didn't involve any sex or anything like that, but that the money that I could earn would be double what I get now and then there were the tips. They said that it would have class and attract only the top clientele so the tips would be much greater than a normal strip club. They want me to go over during the week to check it out and to try stripping to see if I liked it. Oh and they told me that they think that you'd be good at it if you're interested."

"No way!" I was shocked again, this because she should even think that I'd be interested. "There is no way that I would even think of taking up stripping! I only have to look at my mother to realize that there is no future in it."

"There's a difference in what your mother does and stripping in a classy establishment like this." I could see that she was going to try to sell me on the idea of stripping as a career and I was having nothing of it. "The rules will be simple, the patrons can look but not touch and there will be no fraternizing with the customers, so you will be an artiste not a slut. Why don't you come with me and check it out for yourself?"

"No." I picked up my clothes and left. I don't know why my thoughts were on what Amber had said but they were and, while a part of me was repulsed by the idea of getting naked in front of a bunch of slobbering perverts, another part of me was attracted by the attention that I would be getting, something that I realized was missing from my life, my mother had next to no time for me and my brothers each had their own circle of friends and I hardly ever saw them apart from meal times and that was briefly.

Wednesday night found me in the dressing room of the club as Amber was sorting through the costumes on the rack looking for something suitable for her audition. She had on a bright red thong and she chose the tiniest of skirts, also bright red and a matching bra and incredibly high stilettos. "Since when have you had a tan?"

"Since this afternoon, in this business you have to have an all-over color, either white or tan so I chose to get a spray tan." She hobbled around the dressing room for a few minutes before she got used to the heels and then she did some high kicks and splits to limber up. Rick stuck his head in the door to tell her that she was on next. "Come on and watch, then you can tell me just how good I am." I followed her into the room and sat at a table while she took her position behind the curtain.

I know it was a rehearsal and probably the first time that she had done anything like stripping in public, if you could call Rick, Tony, me and a couple of other girls public, but she was good, finishing her strip at the same time as the music and she has a great body but the thing that I found hard to take was that she started with very little clothing and had to stretch the time between each removal and she still had a good minute at the end where she just strutted and posed, showing her pussy in all its glory before the music died. This is definitely something that I would not want to do.

"Well, what did you think?" Amber had come over to where I was sitting, she was still naked and clutching her clothes casually by her side, making no attempt to cover her nudity. This was a side to her that I had not seen before and I had to look at her in an entirely different light.

"That was great Babe," Rick came over. "A little work and you'll be a star. Do you think that you could come by tomorrow for another rehearsal, I'll have a choreographer here to go over a few moves with you. You'd better get changed unless you want me to drive you home like that."

"I just might take you up on that, it will save time later." She gave him a cheeky look before heading for the dressing room.

"What did you think, do you see yourself doing that?" Rick asked me.

'In a word, no. If you want me to elaborate for you, no fucking way!"

"Suit yourself but let me tell you that you'd be even better than Amber, you have a class and style that the customers would really go for, I can see you not just getting your gear off to music but a genuine tease like the days of Gipsy Rose Lee, you know give them a glimpse here and another glimpse there and save the reveal until the very end and then just a quick flash, and definitely no touching, once they are allowed to touch the whole thing is cheapened."

Life for me returned to something like normal, I'd go to work and sell as many dresses as I could and then go home to prepare dinner for the family who were either uncomplimentary (mother) or indifferent (brothers) before cleaning up and going to bed only to get up and repeat it again the next day. My weekends were taken up with cleaning and washing for myself and brothers. Mother was always 'too tired' to help. My only chance to get out of the trailer for a while and have some me time was on Saturday nights and for the past couple of Saturdays this has involved sitting at the side of the stage watching Amber and several other girls stripping for the men. Most of them, including Amber, allowed varying degrees of touching by the patrons, one of them even went as far as producing a can of dairy whip, spraying it around her pussy and inviting one of the men to lick it from her. From her expression and his enthusiasm it was fairly obvious that his tongue was deep inside her.

Whenever I looked over to the back of the room I noticed Rick watching me closely, and each night that I was there he would make another approach trying to get me involved, and each time I rejected him. Then my life changed in a dramatic fashion.

I was in the middle of serving a customer when mother stormed into the shop. "Where's the money you earned on Saturday night?"

"What money, what are you talking about?"

"The money that you earned stripping at that club you and your slutty friend here," pointing to Amber, "work at and don't try to deny it! I want my share of your money!"

"There is no money, I don't work at that club."

"That's right she doesn't." Amber said.

"Shut up bitch!" She turned back to me. "I know that you've been working there because Mark saw you there and he said that you were very good and that he would pay good money to see you again."

"Mark is full of shit, for starters he doesn't have the money to go to a place like that and if he did he would be spending it on booze or having it off with you." I was getting angry with her, how dare she accuse me of being a stripper.

"Are you calling me a slut, you ungrateful little whore after all that I've done for you." I half expected her to burst into tears, which is what she usually did at this point, but my boss intervened.

"Madam, would you mind leaving this shop, I simply cannot abide this conduct."

"I simply cannot abide this conduct!" Mother sneered at her. "And just what gives you the right to speak to me like that?"

"I own this establishment and you are upsetting my valued clients." This was a bit funny given that her valued clients had all slipped quietly from the shop as soon as the ruckus started.

Mother stormed to the door and just as she opened it she turned for one last shot at me. "Just wait until you get home tonight and we'll have it out!" She stormed out, slamming the door behind her. Amber and I followed not half an hour later, we had both been fired.

An hour later we sat at Amber's dining table drinking coffee and me reading the employment ads in the paper, it was depressing reading for someone with no education or specific experience to find work outside the retail or hospitality industries. "This is hopeless, I can't go home and I can't afford to live anywhere else until I get another job."

"You could stay here." Amber said. "I have a spare room you can use."

"Can I, at least until I find another job?"

"You can stay as long as you like."

"Thank you, that'd be great." I gave her a big hug. "I'll have to go home and get my things, not that I have a lot, and I'm not looking forward to having to face her again."

"I'll come with you."

As we approached the trailer we noticed a strange car parked beside it and could hear noises coming from inside. It was obvious that my mother was 'entertaining' a man so we decided to go for a walk for a while and come back when the coast was clear. About half an hour later the car drove past on its way out of the trailer park and there were not one but three men inside, mother certainly had been busy.

She was still stretched out on her bed when we came in, making no attempt to hide the fact that she had recently had sex, there was cum over her face and leaking from her pussy and ass. "God, how could you do that, how could you fuck three men at a time, and in your own trailer? I hope that you're going to clean up before Jimmy and Pete arrive home from school!"

"Now you see what's in store for you, in a couple of years you'll think nothing of doing more than one guy at a time. I bet your friend here is already doing it. Any case what are you two doing here at this time?"

"Because of your outburst this morning we've been fired! I just called by to collect my things, I can't afford to stay here if I'm not working so Amber has allowed me to move in with her." I began to gather up my clothes and toiletries and stuff them into a bag.

"I can see it now, the two of you will be fucking away in no time. If you want a manager to line tricks up for you I can put you in touch with mine."

"No thank you! Even if I decided to go down that path there is no way that I would use the sleaze who manages your affairs, if those guys were an example of the clients he puts your way you can forget it. Come on Amber, let's go."

"You'll be back in no time when you find out just how hard it is to survive in the real world." Her parting shot had a certain amount of truth in it, for the next three weeks I tried every avenue to find work but to no avail. I was getting desperate.

"Why don't you come down to the club with me tonight for rehearsals?"

I was going to decline yet again but then I thought, what the heck I've nothing better to do. I was sitting in my usual place watching the girls when, as usual, Rick came over and sat next to me. "You don't usually come here during the week, why tonight?"

"It's a long story and you probably know most of it, you see Amber and I both got fired from our day jobs because of my mother and I've moved in with her until I get another job. I've tried everything but I just can't seem to get another job, you wouldn't have a job here that doesn't involve me stripping would you?"

"You could be a waitress, the money's not as good as you would get stripping but the tips can make up for that if you're obliging enough."

I didn't have to be a rocket scientist to realize what he meant by obliging, I had seen the girls working the clients to increase their tips, plus the fact that they were all topless which was a large part of their attraction. "No thank you, I think I'll give that a miss."