I Am Not A Slut Wife

Story Info
I'm not, I'm not, I'm not.
2.8k words
3.97
285.7k
50
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I go to church on Sunday, and always try to be a good girl. But sometimes it’s just so hard! Some women might consider me a slut wife, but I’m not really. Just a victim of circumstance. I hope you’ll agree after you read my story.

My husband hired some contractors to paint our house. As he was leaving for work in the morning he reminded me that they were coming today, but I went back to sleep. When I woke up again, it was about 9:00 on what was sure to be a hot summer day. I threw off the covers and let the refreshing morning air cool off my naked body. I always sleep nude. I was feeling kind of horny, since my husband was too tired last night to make love to me. So I started rubbing my little blond pussy with my fingers, coz it feels so good, even though I know it’s a sin.

I was feeling really warm and creamy, almost ready to cum, when I heard a noise outside the window. I looked up and almost screamed when I saw a strange man looking in my window at me! And our bedroom is on the second floor! Suddenly I remembered that the painters were coming today. I covered myself up with the sheets as quickly as I could. The painter was pretending he didn’t see me, just working along, but I saw a sly smirk on his face, and I knew darn well he had seen me. But it was too late now. Being careful not to let him see anything more, I grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

In the shower, I soaped my body and carefully trimmed my pussy hair nice and short, since I know my husband likes it that way. I was tempted to finish masturbating, but I resisted temptation. Actually, I was still in shock about that strange man staring in my window! I got out of the shower and toweled off. I checked out my naked body in the full length mirror. I’m 36 years old, about 5’5”, and my figure hasn’t changed much since I was 18. I keep my thick blond hair nice and long, a little ways past my shoulders. My 36C breasts are still firm with no sag. I work out every day to keep my tummy firm and my butt tight. I know my husband really enjoys my body, but he is usually too tired from his work to make love to me.

After I dried off, I peeked my head out the bathroom door to make sure that painter wasn’t in the window, than I ran across the room naked to my dresser. I had noticed in the bathroom that my skin was kind of pale, so I decided to put on my bathing suit and do some tanning out in the yard. I went downstairs, poured my self a nice tall glass of orange juice with ice, and went outside to catch some rays. In the backyard, I laid down in our lawn chair and started putting on some suntan lotion. The two painters were working on the house, and they stopped working to stare rudely at me. I regretted then that I had worn such a skimpy string bikini. My breasts were practically falling out, and there was only a tiny triangle of fabric covering my pussy, and a few stray pussy hairs were peeking out around the edges. My butt was completely exposed with just a thin string up the crack of my rounded ass. Well, it was too late now to change.

I continued putting on lotion, and one of the men kind of sauntered over and introduced himself as "Jim." I was relieved to see that he wasn't the one who saw me through the window. Jim was taller, muscular, with brown hair and eyes. He was wearing shorts and t-shirt, and I could see his thick hairy legs. I told him my name was Eileen. We chatted for a minute and then he offered to help me put on some suntan lotion.

"Oh no," I replied, "I can do it just fine."

"You better let me help you with your back at least. It's going to get hot today, and you don't want to get burned," Jim said.

I decided that since he was such a nice man, there was no harm. I handed him the lotion and turned over on my stomach. He sat down beside me and started rubbing lotion all over my back. He was very thorough. He rubbed my neck gently and my arms, and then he started on my calves, and then my thighs. I was just about to thank him and turn over when he surprised me by rubbing suntan lotion on my ass! I was already kind of turned on from him rubbing me all over, and this was too much. But I couldn't turn over until he stopped. He just kept rubbing and rubbing, put his hand between my legs, right up to my pussy and all over my ass. It felt so good, but I knew he had to stop! Finally, I managed to stammer out, "Thank you!" and turned over. But he didn't stop rubbing me! Instead, he just said he would help with my front too! He boldly put his hands right on my breasts, and I was humiliated to notice my nipples became hard under his touch. I said, "That's enough" and brushed his hands off me.

I was relieved that he stopped and went back to work! The other painter was watching us intently, but now they went back to work. I stayed out in the sun for a couple of hours, and then I decided I better go back inside. I ate some breakfast, and cleaned the bathroom and kitchen. I was resting in the afternoon, and I wondered if the painters were done yet. I looked outside and saw that they were still working hard. I asked them through the window if they wanted something to drink? Jim said sure, and they both walked around to the back door. I invited them into the kitchen and asked what they wanted? They both wanted beers, so I got 3 beers from the fridge and opened them for all of us. I had changed into a pair of tight jean shorts, and a tank top. But I had forgot to wear a bra, and my nipples were showing clearly through. I saw both of the men staring at my breasts. I was flattered, but also a little scared to be alone the house with them. The other painter introduced himself as Larry. He was about 40 years old, well-built, with dark hair and eyes.

Larry asked me if I slept well this morning? I flushed red at his rude comment about seeing me in bed this morning. I didn't know what to say. He then continued, "You sure have nice tits Eileen. How about letting my partner Jim see them?"

"No! of course not," I answered.

But Larry just ignored me and came up and started fondling my tits right through my tank top! I couldn’t believe this was happening to me! I had always been faithful to my husband, and now a stranger was feeling up my breasts right in my own kitchen. For some reason, I didn't stop him. It felt so good, and I thought it wouldn't hurt to let him get a little feel before they went back to work. I leaned back against the kitchen counter with my arms behind me, pushing my breasts out for Larry's hands. After they left I knew I would have to masturbate, I was so turned on. But he didn't stop. Instead, he pushed my shirt up and started mauling my bare breasts. My breasts have always been extra sensitive, and I couldn't help moaning out loud when he put his mouth to my tits and starting sucking. It felt so good! I thought I might come right then.

Then Jim was standing by my side and he grabbed my hand forced it down to his cock, which he had taken out while Larry assaulted me. I tried to pull my hand away, but he kept my wrist trapped in his strong grip. I felt my hand closing involuntarily around his huge cock. I glanced down and gasped when I saw how big it was! It was at least 9 or 10 inches long and so thick! I hadn't seen a cock that big since I had dated a football player in college! I put my tiny fist around it, my fingers couldn't even close around it, and pumped his hard meat slowly. Jim let go of my hand, but for some reason I kept stroking him, as Larry continued to assault my tits.

Then Larry put his strong arms on my shoulders and forced me down to my knees. I gulped when I saw Jim's huge cock waving in my face. Larry took out his cock too, and I had two mammoth penises bouncing against my soft tanned cheeks. I kept stroking Jim's cock, and I opened wide to fit Larry's monster into my mouth. I don't know why I did it, I just did. His cock was kind of sweaty and smelled like a man. His dick was so big, I could barely fit my mouth around it. I felt myself salivating and slobbering over his cock, as he pushed it mercilessly deeper and deeper down my throat. Soon he set up a steady rhythm, in and out of my mouth, and all I had to do was keep my lips tightly wrapped around him and suck him the way I knew men like. Meanwhile, I kept pumping Jim's cock with my hand, using the same rhythm. I couldn't believe how good it felt to have this thick slab of meat sliding in and out of my cheeks and down my throat. I had never been with two men before at the same time, and it was such a turn on to be pleasuring both of them at the same time.

I heard Larry groan with pleasure, and he increased his pace, fucking my mouth like I was some cheap whore. I felt his dick expand, and then he exploded into my mouth. I kept sucking, just letting his jism go straight down my throat, swallowing it down like a good little whore. I stroked Jim faster and faster, and the next thing I knew his cock was spurting all over my face and hair. He just kept coming and coming as I pumped out all his sticky cum, and I put my lips to his cock to suck down the last few drop.

I felt so ashamed, and I just wanted them to leave, even though I was very turned on. But they weren't done with me yet. I felt them lift me up and they carried me upstairs between them to my bedroom. I kept telling them to stop, to leave, I couldn't do this, but they ignored me. They dragged me to the bed, and lifted me up onto it. Then Jim was pulling down my shorts and panties, and I was humiliated that I felt myself lifting my butt off the bed to help him. I was completely naked now and at their mercy. Larry noticed my husband's video camera on the dresser and set it up to film us. I told him he shouldn't do that, but secretly it turned me on even more to think about being filmed.

Jim got up in between my legs and started rubbing his huge cock meat against my wet pussy, It felt so good, but I didn't want to be unfaithful to my husband. I told him, "No! leave me alone," and with a tremendous act of will power, I tried to escape by jumping off the bed. That was when I noticed Larry at my shoulders, and he quickly pinned down my arms and shoulders so I couldn't escape. The only thing I could do now was to close my tanned legs tightly and cry, hoping they would have pity on me.

But Jim just wedged his knee between my legs, and slowly forced them apart. He got his whole torso in between my legs, and started rubbing his thick hard cock against my pussy again. There was nothing I could do to stop his brutal rape, and a sigh of pleasure and relief escaped my lips, and I resigned myself to the inevitable. He pushed his cock into me forcefully, but I hadn't had sex for so long that my pussy was very tight, and it took him many hard thrusts to force his way down my slippery but small vagina. I said, "No, no, it hurts. It's too big. Stop, please stop. Or I'll tell my husband." But these men had no mercy. They just wanted one thing, my tight little body all for their own pleasure. Larry held my shoulders and arms firmly down, as I tried to toss and turn. I tried to squirm away from Jim's huge cock, but he had me firmly impaled now. He kept pushing deeper and deeper inside me, and I realized that I had never had a cock this large before.

"Shit, this is sure some tight pussy," Jim grunted with appreciation, ignoring my feeble efforts to escape.

He pushed in and out now, as I cried helplessly. Gradually, however, the pain subsided. My pussy was already well-lubed, and it slowly stretched to accommodate his immense breadth and width. I was moaning and thrashing all around, but now with pleasure mixed with pain. Larry realized that I couldn't escape now, and went to check that the video camera was capturing all this. Somehow, I couldn't stop moaning with pleasure, even though I still wasn't used to such a big penis in my little pussy hole.

I felt my arms wrap themselves around Jim involuntarily; I scratched his back and then my hands went down to his butt, to pull him even deeper into me. I couldn't believe how good it felt to have his big dick sticking it to me. He just kept fucking me harder and faster now. I wasn't trying to stop him anymore. I even felt myself saying, "don't stop. Don’t stop. Oh fuck me. Fuck me harder!" Suddenly I felt myself exploding into the most intense orgasm of my entire life! I urgently slammed my pussy up against his cock, as he pounded me like a cheap whore. My orgasm just kept going on for about 3 minutes, I came over and over again. Then I felt his cock expand even more, and his hot come fill up my tight little pussy. That made me come again.

Finally we stopped and tried to catch our breath. I realized with shame that I had enjoyed it, and that the video camera had caught it all. Larry plugged the video camera into the TV, and then the sounds of my coming and begging Jim for more and more filled the room. I saw with shame my tight little body being willingly pounded by Jim's huge cock, my legs wrapped tightly around him. The camera had caught it all!

I cried in shame helplessly while we watched the video. Then Larry set up the camera again and come over and put me up on my hands and knees in the middle of the bed. I knew he wanted to fuck me too, and at this point there was no reason in trying to stop him. He got up on his knees behind me and rubbed his had cock up and down my wet slit. Then he abruptly shoved his cock up to the hilt in my come-filled hole. He fucked me hard and fast, brutally, like an animal. And I reacted just like a bitch in heat. I humped back against him in time to his thrusts, as I came over and over again. He must have been turned on by watching Jim fuck me, because he didn't last long. Soon he was adding another big load of come to my already overflowing little pussy. He pulled his long limp cock from abused pussy with a plop.

We all sat around drinking another beer after our workout. I told them we could never do this again. I begged them to let me have the tape, but they refused. After they left, I took a shower and cleaned myself up, hoping my husband wouldn't notice my condition. But he didn't come home until late, and then he went straight to sleep. I hoped I would never see those awful painters again, but I ended up having more adventures with them that I'll tell you about next time.