I Am Not a Spy! Ch. 01

Story Info
A Nerdy teen girl is mistaken for a spy.
3.7k words
2.91
35.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, I'm home." I said as I walked through the front door. Mom then told me, "Addie, as you know, dad and I are going to be out until very late tonight. Try to relax this evening, you studied so much this week. Tonight is your night."

Then, a few minutes later my mom left.

My mom was right, I was studying a lot. The reason I was studying so much was because I was valedictorian of my class and applied to MIT because I wanted to become a practitioner in physics and geology. I wanted to make sure I had the best job and I that MIT was going to make that happen and I wanted to have the best possible grade to secure an scholarship.

It was really hard being valedictorian of the class.

However, as I grew up through middle school and high school, I became one of the prettiest girls in high school. Because of my awkwardness due to Asperger's and my straight blonde hair, narrow face, sky blue eyes, many guys and even a few girls were trying to ask me out.

In the end, I began dating this girl, Jennifer and It turned out, she was also on the autism spectrum and we became very close. Sadly, when I turned 16, she and her parents moved away to California and I was heartbroken by losing my first and only girlfriend. However, 2 years later, we still talk to each other and were in a long distance relationship.

Since my 18th birthday the previous week, I studied harder than I had ever studied before because I was determined to at least going to graduate before I turned 24.

After having dinner and doing my studying, I watched A couple episodes of Steven Universe and Star Wars Rebels.

Around 9:00 PM, after I had finished watching TV, I went upstairs to the bathroom to take a shower.

Once I finished undressing, I wrapped a robe around myself and went into the bathroom. Once I disrobed, I stared at my reflection, looking at my ribs, concave, flat, firm, athletic belly and my hip bones. Staring at my reflection in the mirror caused me to feel a funny feeling between my legs, but I didn't pay it much mind

After admiring myself in the mirror for about a minute, I stepped into the shower and turned on the water. I then began to lather my body with soap. Unlike the rest of my body, I didn't use the sponge to lather my nipples, pussy or feet; instead, I used my hands. The reason I use my hands, was because those three areas of my body were some of the most sensitive and ticklish, and I took great care not to over-stimulate my senses, because I feared am I going to sensory overload and just shut down, or laugh like crazy from the ticklish sensation.

After I showered, I did my normal ritual of way my body and checking my height along the bathroom wall where my mom and I made a DIY height chart. My weight came out to 100 lbs and my height came out to be 5'11".

The reason I was so skinny was because I had an abnormally high metabolism, and on top of that, I was very Physically Active, and over the past year I start participating in sports more.

After drying up and putting on my PJs, I went to bed.

In the middle of the night, I woke up and when I try to change my position, I realize that I was completely stuck and everything was groggy.

Great, sleep paralysis, not again.

The longest an episode has ever lasted for me was only a couple of minutes, and they only occurred once every few years. The first time what happened, I was around 8 and I correctly theorized that I was in the stage between being awake and asleep. I did have a few hypnagogic hallucinations when I had sleep paralysis, but I just chalked it up as a dream. The hallucinations were very vague and in one of them, I thought I got up had breakfast and left the house for school.

However, I shut my eyes open and closed and, normally that would get me right out of the paralysis and I would fully wake up and regain all motion of my body. However, I was still paralyzed and groggy once I open my eyes back up and I immediately knew something was wrong.

I realized that I could move my head and most of my body felt cold as if there was nothing covering my skin. I realized, that I was in my bra and panties as those were the only areas of my body that did not feel cold.

"HELPH!" was all that came out of my mouth and I realized that I was gagged.

Then, I heard footsteps and all of a sudden, the light in my room was turned on and I shut my eyes because of the glare.

When I open my eyes and they readjusted to the lighting, I saw a very tall woman, wearing a tight latex outfit with her arms crossed as she was staring at me.

She smiled at me and said, "Well, well well, looks like I finally got my hands on you, little girl! I am agent Morrigan, and I am your worst nightmare!"

She then took my gag off.

"W..who are you, what do you want from me?!" I asked in my shy, anxious voice.

She then straddled my hips walked up to me, leaned over to my face and backhanded on the face and said, "I ask the questions here, not you! Do you understand?!"

I nodded my head at her in quick succession, trying to appease her.

What's your name, little girl.

A..Addie. Addison.

"Ok, Addie. Good. Now Addison, I know who you work for and you will tell me where they are! Now speak!

I started to cry, A..Agent Morrigan, pl... please d...don't hurt mehehe..y...you have the wr...wrong person!

She then smacked me again. "Wrong answer. WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?!" she shouted at the top of her lungs right in my ear.

I became hysterical at that point, breaking into a flood of tears.

I WILL NOT TOLERATE FEIGNED INCOMPETENCE! DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND?!!

She punctuated the last three words by poking me in the chest. As she poked me in my chest, a stream of Giggles escaped my lips while I was simultaneously crying.

Then, she suddenly froze and looked at me with a very mischievous smile. I was still a bit clueless as to what was happening, but I knew that this was because of the giggles that emitted from my lips and I was scared that she was going to hurt me really bad because I was afraid that she thought that I had giggled deliberately to taunt her.

Then, she leaned over and whispered into my ear, "Little girl, you just gave me the best way to break you!"

Being still a bit clueless as to what she meant, I asked her, "Huh, what do you mean?"

Then, can the forwards that I least expected, "Are you ticklish, little girl?"

A question like that may seem harmless, but I was deathly ticklish and I froze and paled with absolute error my eyes becoming as wide as saucers. I realize that the face I just made gave away my secret without me having to reveal any words.

I still told her, "No, I am not ticklish."

"Well, the way you reacted when I poked you and the way your face paled when I asked you, says otherwise."

I realized the gig was up. "Please, don't tickle me! I'll do anything you want!"

She then told me, if you don't want me to tickle the living fuck out of your skinny, little body, give me the location of your contact!

"I don't know what you were talking about! I'm a senior at Coopersfield High School! My IDs on the table, my phone is on my nightstand. Whatever Y..MPHHHH!!" She then shoved the gag back in your mouth.

Then, she put on a pair of gloves with long nails and proceeded to tickle my socked feet, which was so sensitive that even with the cotton in casing on my feet, I was thrashing wildly on the X table wildly and occasional wild screams would Escape through the gag. A minute later, I was already in tears and out of breath.

She remove the gag. Are you ready to talk now, little girl? That was only a tiny taste of what you will experience if you do not answer my questions correctly! Again, where is your contact?!"

"I (pant) dont (pant) know!" Agent Morrigan, pleahehehse! Nohohoho more! I beg you!" I told her as I was out of breath and began to cry hysterically from the tickling that I just in endured.

"Wrong answer bitch!"

Then, she walked back to my feet and pulled both of my socks off simultaneously, exposing my tiny size 5 feet.

She began to nibble and suckle on my toes on the left foot while tickling my right foot with both her gloves, going for just under the toes and arches.

"AIEEEEEE! NOHOHOHO PLEHEHEHE NAHAHAHATH THAHAHAHAAAA TOHOHOHOHETHES!! AIEEEEE!!"

My face became redder than a tomato as I began to enjoy the suckling of my left foot.

She became even more cruel as she blew several raspberries on my toes, causing my whole body to Arch, causing my very slim stomach to flex and my bones to become that much more visible.

She then stopped for a few seconds, letting me catch my breath and I took deep lungful gasps of air, since the ball gag still allowed air to go around the sides of it into my mouth, and I also simultaneously breathed in with my nose.

She then walked up to my concave, slim belly and begin to lick and nibble my sides and abs, making me explode in giggles and the occasional Guffaw through my gag.

Then, her tongue found my belly button and she started licking the inside of my belly button.

Then come she wrapped her hands around my back pulled her face in and blew the biggest raspberry ever. I exploded in laughter and I started to go light headed from the lack of oxygen going to my brain.

She then stopped, letting me get my breath back. I then realized, that my bra was sliding down because I was thrashing around so much and also because my chest was so flat.

I noticed that my bra was about to expose my nipples and I became so embarrassed that I blushed even deeper than when she was nibbling my toes.

Before I could ask Agent Morrigan to fix my bra, she said, "You won't be needing this anymore!" She then undid the strap and yanked it right off.

I was shocked. No one in my life before had seen me topless other than my own family when I was showering, much less in a predicament like this.

She told me, "little girl, if you don't want me to take it a step further, confess where your contact is, because if you don't, your panties will be next!

I was shocked, shocked beyond belief that a stranger in my own home tied me up, tortured me for information I didn't have and now was using sexual threats to convince me to give up a person, who I wasn't even affiliated with. Knowing no matter what I did, she wasn't going to hold back, my anger boiled over and I snapped at her like I never stopped at anyone before, which the situation definitely warranted and then some.

"MORRIGAN, WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! YOU BARGE INTO MY HOUSE, MY FUCKING HOUSE! YOU THEN DRUGGED ME, UNDRESSED ME, USED MY BIGGEST FEAR AGAINST ME?! AND NOW YOU THREATEN TO SEXUALLY ABUSE ME?! FUCK YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT! EVEN IF I KNEW THE PERSON YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, OR WORKED FOR THE AGENCY YOU CLAIMED I WORKED FOR, I WOULDN'T TELL YOU A THING! DO YOUR WORST!" I then spat in her face, big mistake on my part.

She looked at me with the most angry and disgusted look I have ever seen in anyone's face, ever. Not even the bullies in my school who tormented me day upon day ever gave me a look that hateful and threatening.

"YOU ARE DONE BITCH! I WILL DESTROY YOU!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR SPITTING IN MY FACE AND DARE TALKING TO A GOVERNMENT AGENT LIKE THAT!!"

She then used all her might and punched me as hard as she could in my abdomen. All of a sudden, my vision had stars due to the extreme pain I just felt in my midsection.

She then roughly yanked off my panties and threw them to the floor. Then, she left the room and said, I'll be back and when I come back, you'll have wished you never fucking pissed me off! I torture people as a job, but between it's personal!"

Then, she left and was gone for a good 20 minutes. In the meantime I was laying down thinking of how she would torment my body and what she will do with me once she comes back.

Then, she came back in, with a whole assortment of different items. I knew she was going to use them all on me.

Turns out little bitch, you are right, you're not a spy after all, but, I am still going to fucking destroy your skinny, sexy little body as I will not let you get away with the way you talk to me and definitely not for spitting in my face, you little slut!"

She then roughly shoved the gag in my mouth, effectively silencing me again.

I realised that I was in deep trouble. MMMMPHHHH! I started to shake my head as fast as I could abd scream in the gag at the top of my lungs as she picked up one of the instruments that look like a long metal rod.

Do you know what this is, slut?!"

I shouted in my gag and shook my head no to tell her that I didn't want her to use it on me.

"How about a little demonstration then?"

Then, she applied the device to my left nipple, and all of a sudden, an extremely painful jolt came from my left nipple.

"MMMPHHHHH!! I started hysterically crying as the painful jolt of electricity I ever felt in my life erupted from my flat left breast.

Over the course of two minutes she was using the cattle prod all over my skinny body. My bellybutton, ribs, lips, nose and almost no part of my body was left untouched by that vile device.

Now for the finale, slut!"

She then shoved the cattle prod into my virgin pussy, and said ready, dumb bitch?!"

I shrieked in my gag and began to hysterically cry and the pain I knew was going to come from the most sensitive part of my body.

Then, the first shock made me jump so hard, that I almost made the 1000 pound X table flip over, but it held. After three simultaneously shocks, I was feeling this weird, yet very pleasurable sensation from my pussy and even though I was 18, I had no idea what was going on as I have never even touched myself before.

I was very confused as to what I was feeling.

She then took off my gag and said, if you want it, beg for it!"

I was confused to what she wanted me to beg her for.

I asked her politely, "Agent Morrigan, what do you want me to beg you for?"

"Seriously, you don't want to cum?!"

I asked as obvious as could be, Cum, what's that?"

She then looked at my pussy and realized that I was still a virgin.

She said, "Oh my god, you're a virgin! seriously, you never came before?! You mean, you never touched yourself down there?"

"Only when I shower to clean my private area."

She then gently took the cattle prod out and said, "you'll like this part of the punishment then, little girl."

Then, she began to tickle my thighs, making me laugh my head off as now that my dad was off, my last guffaws and giggles went unrestrained.

She told me, "no matter how hard you laugh nobody will hear you outside as I take the windows with state-of-the-art sound blocking film that completely blocks any sound."

Then, she edged closer to my pussy and that feeling that was there right after I got shocked in that area, was coming back and then she used both hands to tickle attack my outer pussy lips.

Then, she used her right hand to finger my pussy, her left hand to tickle my ribs and her mouth to blow raspberries. She began to finger-fuck and tickle my body senseless.

That, pressure in my pussy started building and building and before I knew what happened, she took her hand out.

"What did you stop, that felt good! This is the only good thing you did for me at all!"

If you want it, beg for it!"

Please, I am begging you, please put your fingers in my pussy, please!"

Repeat after me. I am your slave, I am yours forever. I surrender my body, mind and soul to you, mistress Morrigan.

I then repeated what she said, and she said, louder my ticklish little skinny slut!

I am your slave, I am yours forever. I surrender my body, mind and soul to you, mistress Morrigan!!!

Then she put her fingers in my pussy and I felt what only think was it electric shock and I felt this way of pleasure like I've never felt before run through my whole body and a huge gush of what looked to be water burst from my still virgin pussy.

I had a non-stop, two minute orgasm, and I squirted so high, that the juices landed on the ceiling and dripped back down on the floor, forming a small puddle, then everything went dark.

When I came to, Agent Morrigan was still there, sitting on the chair in my room and I was still bound to the X table.

"Well, now that I got you off, there is something I'm going to take from you now in return."

"What favor Mistress?"

Little Addie, I am going to fuck you in your tight little ass.

She then got her 10" dildo, put it on her and began to drill me in the ass. Force of the entry made me scream out in pain, but surprisingly it's some turn pleasurable and I was begging her to do me harder.

I had 3 orgasms in 5 minutes even though my pussy was not being touched as apparently she knew all the right place to hit.

Then, through the blinds, I saw lights from a car going into my driveway and I immediately knew that Mom and Dad were coming home. I did not know how to explain this to them and I was secretly hoping that Morrigan was going to get into trouble.

Then, Morrigan said, "Now the real fun begins.

As I heard Mom and Dad enter the house, I shouted, in a high pitch shrill scream, Mommy Daddy, help!!"

I heard mom come up the stairs saying, Addie, is everything al... MORRIGAN?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!"

Mom knows her?! What is going on?!

Dad then came up and said, damn it Morrigan, you were supposed to wait until we got home!

Oh don't worry, I saved her most special spot"

So, she's still a virgin, good.

What is going on?! Are my parents in on it too?!

Then, mom and dad came in, both naked and horny. My dad's 10-inch member was rock hard and my also had her dildo on her as well.

My dad had a rock hard six pack abs, my mom while not as built as my dad, also had a six pack and was skinny as well.

Morrigan then removed her latex catsuit revealing her voluptuous body, her body was well-built, somewhere between my dad and my mom and she also had rock-hard six pack abs.

My dad came from the front, and plunged his member in my mouth and ordered me to suck him off. My mom then plunged her dildo into my pussy and Morrigan plunged her dildo into my ass.

Both my mom and mistress Morrigan used Violet wands on my whole body shocking it and then they alternated between shocking and tickling but they constantly kept thrusting me and even after 20 orgasms, they continue thrusting me.

Finally after 30 orgasms, I'm mercifully passed out.

Then, when I came to, my parents were caressing my body and Morrigan was still fucking me.

Then, my parents said as I came to, Morrigan, you can't, we made a deal! You made us fuck our daughter and said that if we did, you'll leave her alone!"

Morrigan said, "Oh, she'll be back before she has to go to school."

"She's taking me somewhere?! What does she mean I'll be back before I have to go to school?"

Then seemingly answering my question, my dad said, you know time works differently where you're taking her, a second here on Earth is like a thousand years in your world. You've taken young girls there for what would be the entire length of the universe in our time yet on Earth only a few hours passed.

My face paled and I passed out from shock.

When I woke up, I was chained spread eagled and in what appeared to be a large dungeon and in walked Morrigan in all of her stunning Beauty.

I knew I was doomed as I saw sparks of energy danced on her fingers and she aimed them at me, and before everything went weight I saw arcs of White lightning coming at me.