My Power - Being Rachel

Story Info
Girl uses her powers to control school slut.
1.1k words
3.83
53.9k
14
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 1st story and introduction to my series. Thanks for clicking on it!

Enjoy it and please leave helpful comments for new ideas or anything!

***

I was 12 years old when I discovered my power. Obviously I didn't use it for this sort of stuff then but I still got a lot of enjoyment out of it. Free sweets from the corner shop, full marks in my tests, those sorts of things. You, of course won't have a clue on what I'm talking about so allow me to fill you in. My power isn't your mainstream super hero type power. Not super strength or invisibility (though both of those could come in handy)! My power is a sort of mind control but with a difference, a very big difference!

I've searched all over the Internet, but I still haven't found a name to describe it. It's almost like I can leap into people's bodies, wherever they are, whoever they are, and control them. I can make them do whatever I like. I can feel what they feel, see what they see. I almost become them. They will have no remembrance of what happened whilst I was in control, because I can also invade their memories and thoughts.

Now, as you can probably tell, this power can come in handy. For instance I can make a shopkeeper hand over all the money in their till or my landlord let me off rent. The only flaw, is that I cannot control my own body whilst I am in another. My empty skin just stays fixed in position, lifeless. Though I don't let that hold me down, oh no!

Two days after my 18 birthday I decided to experiment a bit. I didn't have uni or work that day, so I could leave my body at home and explore the world. But first I needed a target, a mark of such. I skimmed my Facebook page and vowed to 'invade' the first person who came up. I sighed with dismay when I looked at the first news feed on my screen. Rachel Emma Dawson. The class whore who had just uploaded some more slutty pictures onto her profile. Suddenly, I had an idea. No man could resist even touching her. I realised I could have some fun with Rachel after all.

I focused, closed my eyes, and thought of becoming Rachel. I slowly opened my eyes and looked down to see a pair of plump 36DDs in front of me, surrounded by a mass of sleek, black hair that was swept over my shoulders. It's funny that. The moment I morph I refer to the person as myself, I suppose I could be I guess. I look up and find myself staring at a mirror, the floor littered with clothes. I clearly caught Rachel whilst she was changing. I gazed into the mirror, feeling that my usual curly brown hair, 32Bs and quite tall frame was pretty ugly to raven haired, tanned Rachel's body. I myself, am actually quite attractive, but am nothing in comparison to Rachel. I had to admit, I was slightly jealous, but envy aside, I could do what ever I wanted to now. I gazed around the room. It was painted red with black accents and reminded me slightly of a brothel. I walked over to the four poster bed in the middle of the room. The duvet was quilted and looked like it had just been changed. Suddenly the doorbell rang! As I was still naked I grabbed some of the sluttier clothes off the floor and threw them on. Cautiously, I walked over to the door and peeked through the peephole. The man who stood before me was short, fat and badly balding. He must have been about 40. From the infuriated expression on his face, I gathered he must be the landlord (an expression I recognised from my own dear Mr Rossitor)

Strangely, I found myself quite turned on. I had always had a fantasy which involved shagging a balding, fat, middle aged man but I had always dismissed the idea in fear of catching AIDs or something. But that didn't matter now. If he did have some sort of STD Rachel would catch it. To be honest it would serve her right for being such a cow! The man shouted angrily, " If you don't open up right this minute I'll smash the door down!" I considered the situation for a second. Rachel clearly hadn't payed the rent and the landlord clearly wanted his money so he could pay for a hair transplant. I slowly twisted the door handle and welcomed him in.

"I want my money!" screamed the obese man. Evidently I was right. I took a deep breathe and replied in a very sexy voice " I'm so sorry Sir, but I don't have your money right now. Please, I'll do anything, but don't chuck me out." I crouched down onto my knees "Please."

He looked at me in shock, clearly taken aback. I could see the erection swelling in his trousers. "I'll do ANYTHING!" I emphasised further. He swallowed, and replied in a croaky voice "Well, I yes there is something you could do,"

As he said this, his eyes quickly glanced towards the bulge in his crotch. I slowly unzipped his trousers and pulled them down taking his boxers with them. Before me was his 6inch erect penis. Although it was quite short it was rather thick but still nothing special. I slowly lifted it up into my mouth, and sucked it tentatively. I had only given head twice before, so I didn't expect to be very good, but strangely, I found that I could deep throat, without gagging. I assumed that this must be Rachel's speciality and that she probably had her gag reflex removed! The harder I sucked, the louder he groaned. He roughly pushed my head into his body so that my mouth engulfed the whole thing. I could hear him muttering to himself "Yeah, oh yeah baby!" and I knew he was ready to ejaculate. I quickly stood up and pushed him towards the bedroom. He fell heavily on the bed and I could tell he was struggling to make it last. I quickly stripped and climbed on top of him. "Its now or never," I thought to myself and I forced his hard, bare penis inside me. He cummed almost immediately sending ripples of pleasure throughout my body. As I climaxed, I felt an adrenaline rush surge through my body. As we both steadied our breathing, I rolled off him and transferred back to my normal self. My experiment had been a success, and I knew I would have to try it again...