I Am So Horny

Story Info
Quenching my lust with my friend.
5.5k words
3.76
50.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We agreed to meet today in a mall. I was excited about the meeting and was sure it will lead to another interesting day. I was dressed up for the day.

I saw Praveen walking near me. His jaw dropped as a confused look came over his face, undoubtedly I had taken him by surprise but now in his dilemma he was unsure if he should look down at his phone or at me in my tight black Skirt and a bra that seemed to overflow with my full chest. He was taller than me, but not too tall, thin white frame, shaggy brown hair and brown eyes. Feeling empowered by his state I decided to have a little fun."Damn you have a nice ass," he blurted. "Um...sorry I've been drinking and stuff." I straighten up and faced him, cracking open my pop and taking a drink.

"Yeah I noticed," I said with a sly smile.

"Can I touch it?" Taking another drink I looked up at him again.

"Can you touch what?"

"That cute little ass of yours," he mumbled as he slid against the wall of the room before righting himself. Pausing for a moment I shrugged. "Aww come on, just a little squeeze, don't be lame."

I took another swig of my pop and set it on the floor. I placed both of my hands on the front of the pop machine and bent at the waist, arching my back and popping my ass into the air, legs tightly together. For a moment he looked confused and was a bit unsure.

"Seriously?" he stammered.

I gave him a little nod and he quickly made his way behind me. Expecting a squeeze on the outside of my Skirt I was a bit surprised to find his hands sliding down the top of them and firmly massaging my ass cheeks, squeezing them roughly in his hands. The feel, although rough and clumsy was electric and I felt wetness between my legs.

"Okay partner times up," I told him and just as I turned my head to tell him again he slid my Skirt down my legs with one quick motion, exposing my bare ass to him as he stood back and admired.

I bent over and picked up my Skirt from my ankles and put them back on.

"You think that's funny?" I said. Turning around I pushed him into the wall behind him. It was a isolated corner in the mall. Hence no one was around.

"Whoa, whoa my bad," he defended, a devious smile on his face. I approached him and placed my right hand on the crotch of his jeans and began to massage. He let out a loud groan as I felt his cock instantly harden inside his pants.

"Bet you like that too," I whispered in his ear, he nodded slowly in response. I roughly undid his fly and slid my hand in, gripping the shaft of his cock and guiding it out the fly of his boxers then the fly of his jeans. I began to roughly jerk his cock off, faster and faster. Not able to think he leaned against the wall with his eyes half open, groaning softly. I felt his cock stiffen further and pre-cum ooze from his cockhead. With him watching I leaned over and cupped my other hand at the end of his lengthening shaft waiting to catch his cum. His cock was a decent size and stood perfectly at attention.

Then almost as quickly as it had began it was over, I slowed my hand motion and milked the long ropes of cum that gushed out into my cupped hand. I was surprised at how much cum he had as it filled up most of my hand. Once I was satisfied he was completely drained I took a step back and grabbed my pop from the floor. Unscrewing the top with my other hand, I started having the drink. Praveen was startled by my daring move. Slightly exhaust from jacking off his thick cock, I regained myself and took him by his hand and walked out of the mall.

"This shit is crazy," he muttered.

"Yeah, I hope it's not always like this," I said, turned my head over my shoulder. I saw a Volvo bus which would take us to my apartment. We boarded the bus immediately, even though it was very crowded.

It was nearly a minute before Praveen had made his way to the back of the bus through the crowd as well, taking a ring slightly in front of me. The bus jumped to a start and I leaned back unintentionally into Praven. He grabbed my hip with his free hand to steady me, before giving the side of my stomach a playful squeeze as the bus continued to accelerate and press my ass back into his crotch. Once the bus was up to speed I was able to straighten myself and lift my ass from his crotch slightly and manage small talk with him.

The conversation went on like this until acceleration from a stop light pressed my ass into his crotch again, this time the smooth fabric of his jeans was replaced by a hard bulge that now pressed firmly between my ass cheeks. It was the undeniable feel of a hard downwardly pointed cock. I had felt the sensation before frequently while grinding against guys at the dance clubs or house parties but never in a setting like this. Before long I felt his hand on the side of my stomach once again, but the playful squeeze had turned into a slow massage. With people on every side his advances went unnoticed to the other passengers.

Making a slight glance out the window I noticed that my stop was close. I figured I could only get into so much trouble in the next few moments that I might as well play along. Placing both my feet slightly closer to him I began to flex and grind my soft ass checks into his erect cock. Praveen's hold on my hip grew tighter to hold me in place as I did this slight motion. His cock strained against the fabric of his jeans as my ass cheeks positioned themselves on either side of it, wiggling against the sides of his thickening cock.

People were crowded very thickly in the bus. I thought of squeezing into a corner but the crowd grew bigger and we were in the middle of it. As I couldn't move back very far, I settled in to wait it out with Praveen behind me. Suddenly the crowd surged forward when the driver applied the brake. Unexpectedly Praveen's hands went to my shoulders as my buttocks were caught in his pelvis. I moaned as I pushed it further back into him instinctively, slightly rotating it. Godd, I thought, as a sweet shiver went through my pussy, this guy is exciting me.

The crowd was pushing on. Just the thought of my ass in his pelvis and his young cock, let alone the feel of it, was making me dizzy. I was hot and I needed more. Suddenly, Praveen inched closer as if he read my thoughts. He reached for my breasts and rotated his cock on my ass as he felt me up. He sighed as he ran her tongue lightly over my ears. The crowd was so thickly packed, I was sure no one noticed him taking me. Not a word was spoken as he touched me.

Suddenly the crowd began to break up. And reluctantly Praveen let go of me. As my stop neared I casually rang the bell for the bus to stop but not before I glided my ass over his crotch once more, teasing his bulge. To his credit he never made much of a fuss but a glance back at him showed his deep concentration in the matter at hand as well as crushing disappointment as I lifted my ass off of his crotch to exit the bus. He disappointedly let go of my side and watched me melt into the crowd in front of him. He followed me.

After some skillful maneuvering we made our way off the bus and onto the sidewalk, where I started our short walk to the apartment. We reached the apartment and got into the elevator."Need some help with them?" he asked as he slipped into the elevator next to me.

"No, I'm fine thanks, I'm a tough cookie," I said with a sly smile. Setting my bags down, I smiled at him. Praveen leaned in and pressed eight with his big hand, lingering in front of me and taking a long look at my exposed cleavage.

"Yeah you look like a rough and tough little thing alright," Praveen said with a devious smile.

"I suppose I can be," I said. Backing away from him slightly and leaning against the steel tube handrail that ran the back length of the elevator and bent along both its sides. Leaning back with my legs crossed at my ankles, he looked me up and down again, enjoying the shortness of my skirt and the flirty way my eyes looked up at him through my hair.

It was too much for him as I saw him turn slightly and jam the emergency stop button on the elevator. The old elevator came to a slow screeching stop between the third and fourth floor. He made a quick advance across the elevator and moved my hair back from my face, kissing me in such a fit of lust that my body craved. I reacted by kissing him back, making out with him roughly against the back wall of the elevator. His large hands groped at my breasts through my low cut tank top, before sliding their way up my shirt for a better feel. His hands continued to my back where I felt the clasp of my bra surrender itself as both tank top and bra were roughly tugged up over my chest, exposing my breasts completely from the bottom up.

The hardness of his muscles cushioned every inch of my back, but he was especially hard against my ass, and I found myself wriggling against him, eager for penetration. That was when he reached from behind me to cup my breasts in his hands. I have large breasts—34D--but he also has large hands. He began massaging them, pinching the nipples, and I thought I was going to melt into a puddle. He leaned down slightly to murmur in my ear, "Pooja, I'm leaning down so that I could see your tits as I play with them. Your nipples are very hard, and you seem to be enjoying the fact that I am squeezing them, rolling them around in my hands, milking you like a cow. How does it make you feel that I can make you squirm like this?"

We both moaned slightly as he more than filled his hands up with my smooth pale breasts. His warm hands felt amazing against them and he continued to massage them in both his hands, occasionally pitching and twisting at my nipples.

Praveen was nearly a foot taller than me and leaning down to both kiss me and grope my chest was proving a bit difficult for him. Placing a hand on either side of me I lifted myself up onto the handrail in the back corner where I had the most room to sit. Praveen pressed his body in between my legs, kissing me roughly. Next he brought his muscular arms underneath each of my legs and lifted them both up over the railing, dropping my legs between the wall and the railing. I leaned back away from him to inspect my predicament. My legs were immobilized, spread at a right angle between the back and side walls of the elevator. My skirt rode up around my waist exposing my ass cheeks to the cold metal handrail and thanks to my big breasts I had no idea that the wet crotch of my pink thong was now on display for Praveen. Praveen didn't seem to notice my predicament right away either as he continued to greedily squeezed my breasts.

"You've got the biggest tits for a girl your size," he muttered, cupping them both and enjoying their weight in his hands. Next his hands ran lightly over my stomach, "Damn flat stomach too." I bit my lip as I again became conscious of how wet I was under my thong.

He took my left breast into his mouth from behind me, and I gasped at the pleasure as he savagely bit my inflamed nipple. I started begging him to bite harder, telling him how good it felt. He finally relinquished the nipple when my screams of ecstasy and the liquid warmth pouring from my pussy onto his lap told him I had reached orgasm.

Then he started on my right breast. As he sucked it, his right hand began circling down my stomach. I knew what he was waiting for, so I begged him to finger fuck me. He had captured my nipple between his teeth, and as he raised his head to look at me, he pulled it taut, bringing a new wave of pleasure. Almost on cue, his hands slid down over my skirt, and down to my crotch. He began to massage the wet spot of my thong. I let out a long low moan as he sped up his hand, massaging my clit through the fabric of my thong. Moments later I felt his large fingers push the fabric of my thong directly over my pussy hole, pumping the fabric in and out of my pussy as deep as the abused thong would allow.

The penetration was slight but I felt once again my body soaking its juices into my thong, craving for it to press deeper. With each pump of his fingers I let out I soft moan.

"Oh...oh...oh...oh...oh," I whispered as I began to breath heavier as my desire for him to penetrate me with his fingers was making me dizzy with lust. My hips began to buck against his hand as I tried to grind my clit into his palm.

"You like that don't you?" he asked, massaging my crotch with his entire hand now. I bit my lip and stared at him, my chest heaving up and down as I tried to contain yet another yelp as he vigorous massaged the fabric of my thong over my clit.

"Too bad this pesky thong is in the way," he said. Our eyes met again and a devious smile came across his face.

"And here I thought you said you worked out a lot," I teased, slightly out of breath.

"I do," Praveen shot back, a bit more defensively then I thought he should have but it had the intended effect. He his slid his hand along the inside of my thigh and up towards my waist, grabbing the fabric of my thong in his one hand pressing his other into my chest, mashing my breasts together as he pushed me back against the wall and pulled violently on my thong strap.

"Ohhhh! This feels so wonderful. I've never expect this to feel this good," I moaned.

I winced as the thong strap dug in tightly to the top of my buttocks and along the pussy wet crack of my ass cheeks. He pulled again, harder this time and pressing my breasts into me and myself firmly against the corner of the elevator. My breasts spilled out over the top of his large hand and pressed up near my chin, with my twisted tank top and bra falling in against my neck. As he continued to stretch the material of my thong in his muscular grasp I began to take long slow wet licks of the top of my breasts, looking up at him through the fringe of my jet black hair. This image was too much for him it seemed as my thong strap along my hip snapped with one final violent tug.

The frayed and ripped thong surrendered its grasp around my hip and fell from my leg, exposing with it my now helpless pussy. Courtland did not waste a second as he plunged two fingers deep into my soaking cunt. I fell forward into him at the sudden invasion, only to be pressed firmly against the corner of the elevator again. His fingers pumped deep into my wet inner walls as I began to moan uncontrollably.

My legs began to shake erratically in their improvised holsters as he began taking full pumps in and out my sopping wet pussy. An audible squishy sound filled the air along with my soft moans and the sound of my own wetness through me into orgasm. I leaned forward into Praveen again and clawed into his back through his shirt as I muffled my scream against his shoulder.

Once again Praveen pressed me back against the corner of the elevator by my breasts and continued to piston his fingers deep in and out of me. Sweat began to pour down my face as I continued to move my hips against his hand. I finally resolved to remove my tank top and bra from around my neck, peeling the damp fabrics up and over my head and onto the floor. In nothing more then a short black skirt and boots I quivered my legs uncontrollably, tightening my pussy around his large fingers, milking them in and out of my tight hole. I felt another orgasm send shocks through my body, this time I lost my balance and fell forward into Praveen as I writhed against his body, this was met by his muscular hand on my left breast and a firm push against the corner once again, back to my helpless finger fucking position by his tireless arm.

Then with a sudden clank of metal the elevator started upwards again, much to the surprise of both of us. Praveen quickly backed up and wiped his soaked hand against the side of his jeans. He went back to the emergency button and pressed it again, this time the elevator did not stop, but keep going up to the seventh floor. After much exertion I was able to lift one of my wobbly legs from its place and steady it on the ground, followed slowly by the other. Quickly as I could I began to untwist my tank top from my bra as we were now almost to my floor.

"Don't want to forget this now," Praveen snickered as he threw my frayed thong into my book bag.

I was finally able to untangle my tank top and bra. Looking at how close we were to my floor I did not have time to put on both. I slid on my tank top over my head. As I was doing this Praveen snatched my black push-up bra from my hands.

"Hey, I'll need that eventually," I said.

I rolled my eyes and went to make a move for it, but he hid it behind his back just as the elevator doors squeaked open. Two ladies were busy talking to each other outside the elevators, waiting for an elevator going down. I hurried past them still a bit out of breath and walked down the hall to my apartment. Once in my apartment I threw myself on my bed, my legs still shaking. Praveen was standing there watching me in excitement.

"Tempting as that sounds, I was thinking more along the lines of some physical satisfaction, seeing how I gave you some in the elevator."

"Oh is that right?" I asked innocently.

"Yeah that's right and seeing how I have your bra and got a nice feel of those tits, I only think its fair that my dick gets a good feel of 'em too," he said with a devious smile, a little more serious than before. My eyes locked with his as I listen, before mine wondered off thoughtfully to the ceiling.

"So you want to tit fuck me then?" I asked.

"That's right," Praveen answered with a grin on his face.

"Then I get my bra back?" I asked, my eyes once again meeting his glance.

"Certainly," he said lightly, very much satisfied with my apparent interest in the idea. After a slight pause I began to slowly grope my breasts in front of him, once again looking up at the ceiling, biting my lower lip as I thought about it.

"Okay," I answered, as I let my hands drop to my sides and then slide them between my ass and the door, "how do you want to do it?"

"Up to you," he said with an indifferent shrug and wide smile.

"Take a seat," I said. Slowly he turned around and pulled out his chair from his desk. Once I saw that he was settled in I hopped on his lap and we began to kiss slowly, my legs straddled his waist, raising my skirt up around my hips as we leaned in, making out in such a fit of lust that I had to stop and catch my breath before he again slid his tongue into my mouth, which I licked against roughly.

After a few minutes I was well in the mood and I dropped to my knees, peeling off my tight black tank top and setting it on the floor. As I did this I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper as Praveen tugged down his jeans and boxers. His stiffened cock sprang lose from the leg of his boxers. He relaxed his hips with his cock fully erect. It was a good size, about seven inches long and nice and thick, certainly enough to give my chest a good fucking and end with a mess. Looking up at him between his separated legs I gave a sly smile as I unclasped my bra and let it fall to my side. My nipples harden against the cool air as my pale breasts were again on full display for Praveen.

"Get on your knees in front of this chair." I did as he commanded, anticipating the feel of his cock rubbing between my breasts. After he calmly and precisely removed and folded his clothes, he sat down in the chair and pulled me between his legs, grabbing one breast in each hand. He was slightly rough, and I moaned when he squeezed them together. Then I felt the spongy head of his prick seeking entrance at the base of my cleavage, and I uttered a string of whimpers begging him to take me. He plowed through the mounds of flesh until the tip of his prick peeked between my tits, and the friction sent shivers through my whole body. He withdrew and thrust in again twice more before thrusting harder and farther. His cock was inches from my mouth when he froze. I stared in fascination at the pearly precum that glimmered on the firm, rounded head of the cock that had just ravaged my young, tender breasts. I licked my swollen lips, wanting inexplicably to taste it, to take the delicious looking flesh in my mouth and suck it like candy. I began to lean forward, hoping he wouldn't stop me.

12