I Am The Luckiest Girl . . . No, Woman

Story Info
High School sister, her brother and his girlfriend.
8k words
4.61
100.8k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomtom45
tomtom45
140 Followers

"I am the luckiest girl . . . no, woman, in the World!"

CHAPTER 1

Sas walked into the kitchen I knew instantly that she and my brother Pete had just had sex. Some things just show and the glow surrounding Saskia was almost pulsating. Her smile would have betrayed her anyway . . .

"You've just had sex haven't you? I said.

Sas giggled and slumped across the counter as she replied, "Is it that obvious?"

"God, it must have been good, you are positively glowing!" I replied as I noticed Sas's breasts in one of my brother's T-shirts. Her nipples were so prominent and she obviously wasn't wearing a bra. In fact, I think the T-shirt was all she was wearing.

"Coffee?" I asked as Pete sauntered into the kitchen and replied for them both. Pete was wearing track pants and obviously nothing else. I pretended not to notice but I could see the outline of his cock and a thrill went through me.

"We've been sprung!" said Sas to Pete as he sat down and I handed him his coffee. He grinned, looked at me and said "So!"

"None of my business what you two get up to." I said with a growing smile. "But I think Mum and Dad must be pretty sure what's going on."

Sas giggled and said "Positively". "I think your Mum confirmed that when she walked in on us a few weeks ago!"

"No way!" I cried. "What happened?"

"Peter and I were in bed together in the afternoon. You were at school and we thought we had the house to ourselves. Your Mum must have come home and decided to bring Pete's laundry up to his bedroom. She walked straight in on me furiously riding Pete to oblivion! We all froze for what seemed like minutes before your Mum smiled, mouthed "Sorry" and retraced her steps, closing the door behind her."

I was too shocked to say anything but Pete chimed in with: "Dad called me into his workshop a few days later and told me that he liked Sas and that as he had no control over what I did while I was away at Uni, he could hardly try to change our relationship here at home. He asked if we were being careful and said that he was happy for Sas to stay over any time she wanted. He made some remark about how he'd rather his kids had relationships at home than in the back seat of a car somewhere."

"He said 'His kids"? Meaning me too? I said somewhat incredulously. "I'm a virgin and I've hardly been kissed yet . . ." I said and then saw the look on both Pete and Sas' faces.

"Really?" said Sas. "But you are so beautiful and sexy! You must have guys chasing you constantly. You'll be finished school soon and I thought you'd be obsessed by sex like your big brother."

I blushed and sipped my tea. Pete gave me a knowing look and smiled. Sas and Pete headed for Pete's bathroom and I went to mine. I was feeling rather hot and bothered and the shower gave me a chance to bring some relief to my condition although these indulgences of mine never quite worked. I knew that there had to be something more.

The coming weekend was the first official summer weekend and Pete had been planning a long weekend on our boat for Sas and himself – alone. So, it was quite a surprise when Pete asked me to come along. Mum was delighted and Pete made a fuss of saying how Sas was new to sailing so I'd be his crew. I remarked that I always found study went well on the boat so I'd take along some revision for my upcoming final exams.

Whilst I was at school on Thursday Sas and Peter shopped and loaded the boat and just on sunset we set off down the harbour and picked up a vacant mooring just inside the heads. Sas made a pile of Spag Bol and we enjoyed a couple of bottles of Shiraz which got the conversation going in the cabin as it was too chilly to stay on deck. Sex was the main topic and Sas remarked that it was a shame that I hadn't brought along a guy to keep me company. I explained that there really wasn't a guy apart from some "mates". Sas said she thought that was sad and that for the weekend she was happy to share Pete with me. Pete and I laughed but after a few seconds of silence he said: "Yeah, that might be interesting!"

The sea air and the red had got to us and by a little after nine we were all ready for bed. Sas went into the main cabin and left the door open so that I could see her from my spot at the table. She undressed and I saw her breasts and almost everything as she sat on the edge of the double bunk. Sas meant me to see her and she smiled at me as she called Pete saying she needed to be warmed up.

Pete came below from checking all was fine with our mooring for the night and saw Sas sitting naked on the bunk. He also saw that I could see Sas and said: Ah, so it's going to be one of those weekends!" as he pushed Sas back onto the bunk and fell on top of her with much laughter from them both. Sas began pulling Pete's shirt off and then pushed his shorts down over his buttocks.

There was only a small lamp on above the table so my colour was hidden from view as I watched Pete roll over onto the bunk keeping Sas on top of him. Sas hooked her foot into Pete's shorts and in an instant they were both naked. Sas sat up and I saw her reach down to grab Pete's cock, but I didn't see it as I scooted off the settee and headed to my cabin calling: "That's it . . . I'm off to bed! Too much for me to handle . . ."

If they were going to be naked then so was I and I slid into my bunk with erect nipples and an ache in my core that needed to be soothed. I lay still for a while and listened to Pete and Sas not 10 feet away as they made love. The cabin doors weren't shut and I heard every sound as they worked for a noisy climax and lots of squishy sounds along the way. I furiously rubbed and got my usual ending which was enough, together with the Shiraz to put me to sleep within minutes.

CHAPTER 2

Sas woke me. It was very early and she was still naked. "Swim" she said tugging at my arm as she threw back my bedding. I stumbled out of my cabin trying to find some clothes. "No! Skinny-dipping!" called Sas as her beautiful bottom disappeared up into the cockpit. It was a stunning morning and apart from an early ferry in the distance, we were alone.

"Come on!" Sas cried as she gracefully dived from the deck making a bubble entry. I was surprised there was no splash and ran up on deck to look. No Sas. Just as I began to scan for her, she surfaced with a laugh and a looked at me poised ready to dive.

As I dived I heard: "God you are beautiful!" Even underwater I thought, other than my Mum, nobody has ever said that to me before! I surfaced, relishing the cool water on my naked body – it felt fantastic.

"Thank you." I said quietly. "Nobody has ever said that to me before!" In two quick strokes Sas was holding me in an embrace and said "This weekend I love you as much as I love Pete." I hugged her back and felt a woman's naked body against mine for the first time in my life, her leg between mine, and her hand on my bottom.

Before I had a chance to react, there was a huge splash near us as Pete bombed us. We protested as Pete surfaced but he made some remark about the water around us starting to boil! So he had obviously seen us before he made his moment killing entrance.

We swam around the boat to the ladder and had a funny argument about who was to climb up first. Sas just took the lead and climbed the ladder to the deck giving Pete and I a beautiful view of her perfect bum. Seeing that I insisted Pete go next and I watched as he hauled himself up, water streaming from his broad muscular back and bum. I got a glimpse of his balls and his penis between his legs and a thrill went through me having never seen a naked man before.

As I topped the ladder, Pete and Sas were standing in the cockpit with towels and Sas threw me one. I wasn't concerned about showing my breasts but I was pretty self conscious about my . . . "kitty" as I have now decided to call it. I caught the towel and draped it in front of myself then lowered it to dry my stomach and thighs. I felt Pete looking at me and I sat behind the wheel and looked up at him. I have always loved my brother but watching him looking at my half naked body was the most erotic feeling of my life.

"Sas, you are so beautiful." he said. "Why have I waited so long to see you this way . . . what a waste!" he laughed. Sas watched us intently and glanced down at Pete's towel that was distended by his penis. For the second time this morning I had been told that I was beautiful!

"Have you seen Pete's cock?" asked Sas. Pete and I both did a double take and laughing I said: "Not since he was about 10 and I was about 6!"

"Well, I suggest that you have a good look at it now so we can relax being naked around each other for the rest of the weekend." said Sas. And, before either of us could say anything Sas pulled the towel from Pete's waist revealing his absolutely huge and very beautiful penis and sac. I gasped as Pete made a half-hearted attempt to hide himself. Then he drew back his hands as my eyes became glued to this wondrous sight. I was mute but Sas could see my fascination.

"Isn't he magnificent?" said Sas.

"Yes, and Pete's not bad either" I said and we all laughed.

"It's about half way there at the moment. Let me show you how big it gets" said Sas reaching for Pete and giving his growing cock a few strokes. "You should feel it Dani, it feels both hard and soft at the same time".

"Can I?" I asked them both as I moved around the wheel to kneel in front of Pete. By way of answer Pete moved towards me and I carefully reached out and held my very first penis. Oh, it did feel great and as I moved my hand up and down his shaft it seemed to grow and become even more rigid.

"That's it. You've got the magic touch Dani. It's 20 centimetres when he's like this. I measured it in your Dad's workshop one day. Although I swear it gets bigger when he's about to come!

Pete had sat down on the edge of the cockpit combing and his glistening cock head was pointing straight at me. It twitched and some fluid seeped from the hole in the end.

"Oh my God, is he coming" I squealed.

"No, but I really need to! Groaned Pete as Sas kneeled on the cockpit floor and took Pete's cock into her mouth. "Yummy" she said as it popped back out. Sas began to slide her hand up and down Pete's length as more fluid seeped from the tip and she used it to help the process.

"Hold his balls Dani, he loves that." Sas instructed. They were so warm and alive and I instantly loved the feel of them in their sac.

Picking up the pace, Sas said: "I'll show you how he comes Dani. But be ready because he's going to shoot big time!"

Pete's head was thrown back and he was moaning, "Yes, yes". The head of his cock was now purple and it looked huge. I was fascinated and so wanted to touch myself. I squirmed and felt the towel slip from my body just as Pete let out a huge groan.

His semen shot from his body like water from a hose only it was thick and pearly white and it came in spurts landing hotly on my arm, breast, stomach and thighs where it glistened in the morning sunlight. Pete was obviously spent and sounded like he'd just run the 100 meters.

Sas laughed and remarked at what a good one that was. "Time for another swim!" Sas said as she dived over the side. I stood in front of my brother, totally naked, my kitty lips puffy and wet with his semen slowly dripping down my body.

"Pete, are you OK with this? I said.

Pete looked into my eyes as if searching for an indication and said: "Right now I'd say I'm a bit concerned that we are corrupting you – and you are my sister! But now that we have gone this far I can't imagine how we could stop. What about you Dan?"

"Well, I have always been shy about sex and stuff yet here I am standing naked in front of you with your stuff dripping off me." I paused for effect as Pete reached out and ran his hand down my thigh. "I think I should call Dad and tell him . . ."

Before I could finish my sentence Pete scooped me up and ceremoniously dumped me over the side amongst shrieks of laughter.

CHAPTER 3

By 9 o'clock we had the main up and headed out to sea under a light breeze. We wore shorts and t-shirts and I did coffee and toast as we headed up the coast under motor. The breeze picked up and we set the headsail and killed the engine. Sas cranked up the music and said how much she was loving sailing and being with us. We regaled her with stories of some horror passages with our parents with huge seas and howling gales. But Sas was unperturbed and took the wheel standing in front of Pete. He worked out a system to correct her steering that involved squeezing her breast on the side she needed to steer towards. It worked very well and Pete soon gave up leaving Sas to steer for a while whilst he trimmed our sails.

"OK, time to relax Sas." Pete said as he set the autopilot. By now it was mid morning and warming up so Sas stripped off her t-shirt and shorts saying that she wanted to get a great all over tan this year. Sas lay on a towel on the cockpit cushion on the lee side where she wouldn't fall off with the heel of the boat as we reached our way up the coast. I sat opposite and had the opportunity to take in her beautiful body. I'd had glimpses of other girl's bodies before in our school swimming pool change rooms but I'd never had the chance to really look.

Sas lay on her back with one leg bent against the cockpit combing. Her smallish breasts are about the same size as mine and they sit firmly on her chest. Her nipples stand out about a fingernail from her coral coloured areolas and they are about as thick as a pencil. As I watched Sas ran her hands over her breasts and her nipples seemed to stand more prominently, but she didn't open her eyes. Her mound is bare and the lips of her kitty (I hate "pussy" and "cunt") are beautifully rounded and puffy as they disappear down between her legs. I wondered if she shaved or just had little hair like me. Sas is taller than me but still a good bit shorter than Pete. Her legs are perfect and look like those of a well-trained athlete.

Pete had been watching me, watching Sas, as he sat on top of the cabin looking down at us. He looked at me and smiled as he shook his head in mock amazement at Sas. "You should get naked too!" he said as Sas opened her eyes and agreed with Pete. "I'll try a bit of topless and see how I feel." I said grabbing a towel and heading up onto the cabin top to a spot where I had spent many hours in the past – but never topless!

The sun was warm on my back and as I thought about what was happening. How far will this go I thought and thrilled at the feelings my thoughts were generating in my body. I felt sexy and sort of expectant – as if something was going to happen – and I wanted it to! There was a feeling in my tummy and lower as well and it made me squirm. I had heard the expression "horny" and that was how I was feeling.

Pete was moving about the boat checking on things and setting us up to head back inshore with the change in the breeze. He went back into the cockpit and adjusted our heading making for the entrance to our destination, still an hour's sail ahead of us. Then he sat at Sas's feet and lifted them into his lap. Sas began to move her feet in Pete's lap and he was soon enjoying her "foot job". Sas is always ready for sex I thought!

Pete ran his hands up Sas's long legs and began massaging her inner thighs, working closer and closer to her mound as Sas lifted one leg up onto the cockpit combing and dropped her other knee down to open herself to him. I had the perfect view from the cabin top and watched as she raised her buttocks and tilted her sex upwards begging for Pete's touch. He teased her, running his hands up her thighs, over her groin and onto her flat tummy, touching her everywhere except where Sas wanted Pete's touch. Sas was pinching her nipples and biting her lip as she drew her legs up higher searching, eyes screwed shut, for my brother's fingers.

I could see her puffy lips and soft pink folds glistening in the sunlight and I realised that I was grinding myself onto the cabin top. My shorts and panties were soon down my legs and my right hand found wetness that surprised me. I really was "horny". But my gaze never left the scene below me and I was almost ready to tell Pete to stop teasing her when he suddenly plunged his fingers into her.

Sas cried out, said "Fuck!" several times and grabbed Pete's hand in hers as he fucked her with his fingers. Pete's other hand pushed down on her stomach and then his thumb began to graze over her clitoris which I could see standing up from the top of her sex. Sas bucked her hips in the air and cried out again in what must have been a foreign language because I couldn't understand what she was saying!

Pete was pistoning his fingers into her wetness in time with the yacht's motion and the thumb and forefinger of his left hand was a blur over her clit. Pete seemed to make sure that my view wasn't obstructed and at the same time Sas seemed to lift off the cushion as she cried out her ultimate pleasure in her own secret language.

Pete stood holding onto the wheel and turned to look at me. He saw that my shorts were gone and that my hands were busy under my body. He smiled and said, "Come for me Dani!" He held my gaze as I furiously rubbed my clit. The eroticism of my brother watching me masturbate was just too much. My body was on fire and in a move more suited to a gymnast I turned over and around to sit on the edge of the cabin top with my legs hanging down into the cockpit. Sas sprang to my side and held my left leg, stroking my inner thigh and opening me further for Pete to see. Pete held the wheel and never took his eyes off me as I worked my now drenched sex towards something bigger than ever before in my life.

Then Sas did something incredible. She moved her hand to my sex and joined mine. Then she said "May I?"

"Oh yes!" I breathed. I watched as Sas turned her hand up and pushed her finger into me, hooking it upward. Sas knew what she was doing and her finger went where none, including my own, had ever been. Oh my God, what was she doing? Her other hand took over on my clit and she worked the finger magic inside and out to bring me to what was by far the best orgasm I had ever had. I actually cried out when it hit and then opened my eyes to see both Pete and Sas smiling at me.

The breeze had picked up and we were now racing along towards our destination so we dressed and got on with actually sailing the boat. We had her humming as we came in to harbour and headed to our favourite anchorage. Pete appeared on deck with Champagne and we toasted each other and as we sailed.

By late afternoon we were anchored in a very familiar spot for Pete and I, but a first for Sas. We took the dingy ashore and followed a fresh water stream we knew to a series of pools and a small waterfall where we bathed, taking turns to lather each other and rinse off in the pools and under the waterfall. Squeaky clean and refreshed we headed back to the boat and a few drinks as we prepared dinner on a perfect spring evening.

Dinner in the cockpit was wonderful with Pete waiting on us both hand and foot. As the evening cooled Pete draped us in rugs, put cushions behind us and made "his girls" very comfortable. We sipped Cointreau, listened to some fabulous music and soaked up the loving, laid back ambiance.

Sas stood, stretched and went below where I heard her talking with Pete. Then, laughing she came back to the cockpit, took my hand and said: "Come on Dani, you're with us tonight!" Sas led me into the master cabin where Pete was laying in the middle of the bunk naked and beautiful. I was wearing a loose top and shorts and Sas kissed me as she removed my clothes. Like putty in her hands, Sas sat me on the edge of the bunk, kissed each of my breasts and laid me back. Pete turned toward me, stroked my hair, cupped my face in his hands and kissed me deeply. Then he began to trace his fingertips over my breasts, being careful not to touch my nipples that were still wet from Sas's kisses. My breathing quickened and my skin felt tinglingly warm as Pete continues to run his fingers over my body. As his fingers traced around my belly, my stomach muscles began to flutter. I had no control over them but it felt delicious. Naked now, Sas put an extra pillow behind my head and I looked at her and smiled a thank you. Now I could see what they were doing to me and it looked as good as it felt.

tomtom45
tomtom45
140 Followers