I Am The Tiger

Story Info
Tiger fan Julie fulfills her wildest dream.
1.7k words
3.31
88.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always had a love of cats, especially Tigers and other "Big Cats." I am an attractive 25 year old woman with tanned olive skin, standing about 5' 11" with long legs and a well toned body. I have perfectly sized breasts, a flat stomach and a tight arse. I am currently going out with a biological scientist, I don't really understand exactly what he does, but I know that while he may be average looking, he is both very smart and well off. My boyfriend was always finding new and exciting ways of pleasing me, often going to great lengths to both entertain and pleasure me. I assumed that this time was no different. When I arrived home he slowly stripped me down and began to apply body paint all over my naked form. I patiently waited, quietly laying on the bed whilst he applied the paint. The cool evening air was beginning to tickle my skin and I found my nipples crinkling up. I found the situation very erotic as I lay on the bed naked and he slowly tickled my body all over whilst the paint brush danced.

Where he had already painted my skin seemed to feel warm, and tingled, but at the time I thought nothing of it. It was also strange that he painted in silence - it was almost frustrating not being able to see what he was painting. The few times I tried to question him he merely said "shush darling, patience." My body seemed to be reacting strangely - wherever he had painted was now throbbing warmly and where he had yet to do the cool night air raised goose bumps. The contrast was driving me crazy - my nipples stood out like bullets and blood was rushing to my loins, my shaved lips were becoming engorged with blood and my pussy was lubricating freely. Even more exciting was not knowing what to expect.

As he neared completion, my whole body throbbing pleasurably, I began to feel very heavy. "Finished," he said, standing up to inspect his handiwork. I attempted to form a reply but my mouth no longer seemed to be connected to my brain. I started to rise but found that my body no longer responded to my commands. My eyelids began drooping and the last thing I remember hearing before passing into oblivion was my boyfriend saying, " Don't worry Julie, everything will be alright." What a strange thing to say.

I awoke on a very cold and hard surface, eyes still closed, wondering what was happening, was I dreaming? "Jules, you're awake... good!" Hearing Tom's voice I relaxed a little and considered opening my eyes. My body still throbbed but it was more distant, almost like the calm before the storm. "Hey baby, why don't you open your eyes now and have a look at the mirror along the wall to your right."

I slowly opened my eyes, and as they adjusted to the intense ceiling lights I realised that I was in a cage of some sort, comprised of one mirror wall and three barred walls. I looked at Tom in alarm, until my mind caught up to speed and I realised we were playing one of his kinky games. I looked into the mirror at my reflection and noticed that I was still naked, but I was painted to look like a Tiger. The colouring was really good - Tom wasn't a bad artist. "Oh, I see - I am your pet Tiger, am I? Grrr..." I growled and began to crawl around the cage on my hands and knees. I went to stand up but couldn't seem to coordinate the correct muscles. As soon as I began rising, my knees seemed to go very week and I sank back to the floor. Strange, I thought... probably still waking up. I settled for moving over towards Tom on all four limbs, hands and feet. It seemed strangely natural.

"Very soon now the change should begin," Tom began, " As you know the Tiger is an endangered species, and as their numbers diminish around the world it is becoming more clear that captive breeding programs are their only means of survival. Only by Breeding the tiger in safe environments can we hope to stave off extinction."

Strange, I thought, as I playfully prowled around my cage. "What arrrre you tarrrking about Tom?" My jaw no longer seemed to be able to correctly mouth the words I was trying to express. "Hmmm," Tom replied, " It seems to be working more quickly than I anticipated. Jules, I know how much you love Tigers, and my research has progressed far enough to offer you this gift. The paint that I so lovingly spread over every inch of your adorable body contains a very special nanovirus that is, as we speak, re-writing your human DNA into that of a Tiger. My darling, since the collection of a wild female is hideously expensive, you are to become the first female in my programme."

"WHAT? Grrrrrr." I growled and lunged towards Tom, hitting the bars and rebounding onto the cage floor. It was then that I noticed that my hands were starting to widen. The skin was stretching painfully, and the bones were beginning to thicken considerably. My nails were lengthening and becoming thick and black like claws. My palms were becoming soft and pad like and hairs were beginning to sprout from the backs of my hands and up my palms. My fingers shortened and curled to form powerful claws.

In absolute terror I looked at the mirror to watch the transformation continue. Thick hairs began to sprout all over my body in vibrant hues of orange, black and white. I watched as my beautiful breasts began to shrink slowly, the nipples becoming thicker and more prominent. I continued to watch in fascination as another six sets of nipples began to grow down my abdomen. I could feel my body stretching and beginning to lengthen. My torso thickened and stretched. I could feel a very peculiar sensation coming from the top of my arse crack and as I moved to look I spied the beginnings of a long tail growing from my rump. I was suddenly awash with pleasure as I felt my pussy begin to stretch and deepen, making the changes necessary to accommodate a very large and long male tiger cock.

My foot also slowly lengthened morphing into claws, my thighs and arms both putting on tremendous muscle mass within a very short period. I could feel my personality slipping away. My face was now widening, my Jaw increasing in size as my mouth filled with very sharp teeth. My metamorphosis was complete, all that remained of my former self was my primal instincts - namely the need to eat and to mate.

"Magnificent, Bravo," the bi pedal animal was banging his fists together making noise, I felt a strong urge to feed on this prey, "You're no longer there are you Julie, your humanity is gone - but do not worry, I still love you and intend to take very good care of you. You must be hungry - first you must eat, and then we will see about mating you. You might even enjoy it."

Raw meat was lowered into the cage, smelling the blood I leaped onto it and began rending with my razor sharp teeth. Blood dripping down my muzzle I gulped down my meal, then rolled onto the ground to clean my self - licking all over with my rough tongue. I did notice that when I licked over my eight nipples small shocks of pleasure lanced straight to my large furry box, which began to moisten. That night I was moved to a larger area with grass and trees. Happily full and clean, I walked around my enclosure and marked my territory, announcing to any nearby males my receptiveness to produce offspring, I then moved into a corner and released my bodily wastes before settling down in an opposite corner to sleep. The other animal mumbled, "Good night my lover, tomorrow you will be mated to my male tiger, and whilst you are now much bigger, prepare to be stretched."

I awoke sensing the presence of another tiger, and it was male. I could feel my pussy lubricating rapidly in anticipation and soon my scent was pervading the cage. I got to my paws and faced away from him, presenting him with my behind. The male who had been watching me from a corner suddenly moved up and started sniffing around my pussy. He then licked up my slit with his long rough tongue and I growled in pleasure. He then jumped up on my back with his front paws, holding me in place, while his rear paws began to thrust forward until I felt his rock hard cock at the entrance to my cunt. With one swift thrust he buried his enormous penis deep within my body and repeatedly thrust in and out as I panted in pleasure. He then tensed and I could feel copious amounts of Tiger semen flood my canal. He stayed in place for a few more seconds, then as he removed himself, I felt the barbs on the underside of his cock head pull on my pussy and cause me to orgasm - releasing my ova. Exhausted I went to lay down in my corner whilst the male was removed.

Over the next two weeks I was repeatedly mated until I became pregnant. That pesky bi pedal animal kept taunting my from behind the fence of my enclosure. " Julie, my love, wonderful news, not that you can understand me. Your scans show a litter of five cubs, four females and one male. As soon as you have birthed we will mate you again and again. And when your daughters are of ripe age we will be able to mate them off as well. When your son has grown we will have another male to mate with you all. I am so happy that you have been able to make my dream come true, and I know that you would love the contribution you are making to saving the tigers. It is a pity that you will never again know what it is to be human - but of course you will not miss it as you cannot remember anything of your previous life. I will ensure that you are always well cared for."

And so my life continues...I sleep, eat, fuck and make babies, following my primal urges, contributing far more than I realise to the world and never knowing the life I once had.