I Am Whom I Am and Why Pt. 04

Story Info
Genevieve's (Jenny) extended profile of my life.
2.6k words
4.6
8.8k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning when I arrived at work, Marco asked me if I wanted to earn more money the way I had yesterday. Put quite simply, he wanted to be my pimp.

Overnight I wondered if he would ask me to do it again. I had earned $50 for fifteen minutes work, which was a lot of money for me at that time. There were things to consider. One of which was my anonymity. I didn't want people to know that Zac's mum, Jenny, was a prostitute working for Marco. It seems silly now, but I thought if I used a different name no one would know who I was. So I asked Marco if I could wear a name tag with "Genevieve" engraved on it. He agreed.

If I was going to work out of the storage room/cupboard, it needed to be cleaned and tidied up. He agreed that I could move all the old boxes and junk out and put them on the back verandah. But I had to do it in my own time and after I had finished my other duties. I told him in no uncertain terms that Chrissy was never to use it. He agreed and to make sure, I went down to the hardware store and bought a new lock and key. He was good enough to fit the lock for me, but I didn't let him have the keys. They were mine.

The room was tiny and could only be used for limited activities. It was only eight feet long and half as wide. What I had thought was a table, turned out to be a low shelf fixed to the far end back wall. So I left it there. As I mentioned before, there was no window, but I found a switch that turned on a very noisy ceiling exhaust fan which drew in a draught of fresh air from under the door.

I swept and washed the whole room. I bought some dark green paint and painted the walls and ceiling. I then changed the light bulb to a 15 watt coloured bulb. I moved one of the chairs from the public area and slid it under the shelf. It fitted neatly and Marco probably wouldn't notice that it was missing. On one of my visits down the High Street, I went into the Salvo's shop and bought a fine gold chain onto which I attached my door key and hung it around my neck. As I was about to leave, I also bought a blue, square foam rubber cushion like the one I had used years before in the local gym and a yoga mat.

I was ready for work.

Something new had happened out in the public area while I had been preparing my room. Marco had bought a small plastic "Reserved" sign which he had put on Table 6. From time to time some very strange men were guided to Table 6 by Marco. They all turned out to be my clients. Table 6 was exclusively used by my clients.

It was a good arrangement. I would serve them coffee while they waited for their appointment with "Genevieve" and they could tell from my name tag, that I was the one who was about to service them more intimately. Not only that, I had a chance to look them over before locking us both away in the little room out the back.

When the time came, the client would follow me as if he was going to the toilet. Marco would whisper what service I was to provide as we passed the kitchen. It was quite simple, I would receive $30 for a hand or blow job and $50 for full sex. There was no time stipulation, that was up to me and if I liked the client I would let him stay a little longer. Sometimes this would pay off and he would give me a tip when we had finished.

I told each client there would be no kissing my lips, either upper or lower. I would take off my t shirt and bra and slide off my panties leaving my black skirt in place, but I would hitch it up so that it rested on my hips giving him a full view of my body.

If he was there for a blow or hand job, I would tell him to lower his pants and stand with his back to the door. I would kneel on my foam cushion in front of him. The hand job was easiest and I would let the client cum on my boobs if he wanted. A blow job always required a condom, which I supplied and rolled onto his cock, before I took him in my mouth and brought him relief.

I offered a variety of positions for full sex. I could sit on his lap while he sat on the chair. He could take me from behind while I rested my arms and head on the shelf. I could roll out the yoga mat and ride him, or if he wanted, he could do it missionary or we could just do it doggy.

I learnt very quickly to guide the client's cock inside me when he approached me from behind. More than once a client removed his condom the moment I turned my back and presented my bottom. So guiding a client's cock inside me with my hand meant that I could feel if the condom was still on him!

When we had finished I would clean him with wet wipes and then dry him with tissues. I always tied a knot in the end of the used condoms to prevent leakage, then wrapped it in a tissue and put it in my bag. If we had used the yoga mat I would wipe it with wet wipes and roll it up. When he was dressed, I would open the door and let him leave. Then I would tidy up and leave the room a minute or two later and go to the bathroom and clean up. Usually I would then head across the street to the public rubbish bin and dispose of the condom and wet wipes. I had learnt this disposal method from watching Chrissy.

On a normal day, I would be back at work within twenty minutes of my client leaving Table 6. Marco didn't mind covering while I was away and he never gave me more than two clients in a day.

At the end of the day he would hand me my daily earnings and I would go and pick up Zac from school and take him home.

Mondays' were always quiet and Marco and I agreed that I could have the day off.

With my free time I attended a number of courses on massage. I did a course on Anma massage which is a kind of Japanese massage, then sports massage and finally Swedish massage. With my experience in the back room at Marco's coffee shop and my new found massage skills, I answered an advertisement in the Classified Adverts section of the local newspaper. They were looking for ladies to work in their "very trendy busy studio." They paid $140 an hour and paid their girls daily. The thing that caught my eye was the part that said "New to the industry welcome."

I stated work at 10:00am the following Monday. I was "paired" with an experienced "masseuse" and together we were offered to clients as a "Twosome. Four hands are better than two" they claimed.

I worked with Charlotte who was much younger than me. She had long dark hair and enormous augmented boobs. We both presented ourselves to our clients dressed in lace bra and panties and high heeled shoes. Once the client was naked and face down on the massage table we both removed our tops and bottoms. There were mirrors on all the walls so the client could get a full view of us. There was limited touched allowed. Charlotte taught me how to press my thighs against the edge of the massage table if I didn't want the client to touch me between my legs. She also taught me how to position myself so that it made it difficult, if not impossible, for the client to put his probing finger inside me. This was useful strategy at times like when I had my period or I noticed the client had long dirty fingernails. She taught me how to do body slides both front and back on the client, and little hints like blowing in his ear and nibbling his earlobe. One day while I was doing a body slide on the front of a client she suggested stopping for a minute or so and let him suckle on my nipples. I offered him each breast in turn, it was almost like feeding a baby. I gave the client time to squeeze and fondle my breasts as well as have a good grope of my bottom as I lay on top of him, with only a thin layer of oil separating our naked bodies. This became part of my regular routine. It soon became apparent to me that many men just want to touch a young naked woman. They are very tactile creatures!

Charlotte taught me how to "time" a massage. She would point at the clock when we had finished massaging the client's back and get him to "flip" so that we could work on his front. She taught me how to massage around his cock and balls, just brushing them ever so lightly and how to massage his inner thighs including his balls. She taught me how do deliver the coupe de gras to his cock and balls with my oily hands. Using her method most men would cum in about a minute at the end of the massage. While I was delivering this final moment of relief to my client I would let him feel and grope me between my legs and possibly put a finger inside me. After each massage I would clean the client with hot towels. This was so much more sophisticated than in my little room at the back of the coffee shop.

Full sex was not offered; although I soon discovered that I could offer safe full sex to a client if I wanted, of course this service came for an extra fee, all of which was mine to keep.

Once I was "trained," I was allowed to have clients on my own and if I liked a client I would offer him safe full sex. Some accepted; the younger clients most often went for the full sex while many of the older clients were there for just a rub and tug (RnT).

One Monday I arrived at work and found Charlotte so excited that she rushed up to me and hugged me. Then she enthusiastically led me back to the computer where she had been sitting. She tapped away at the keyboard for a moment and moved the mouse around until a page appeared on the screen with the name of the Studio at the top and my name, Genevieve, just below it. I had better not say what website it was, other than to say it was PP.

One of my clients had written a report about his experience with me. It began with a long list of my physical attributes such as height, if I was fat or skinny, my hair colour and length, the size of my boobs, if I was shaven, if I allowed DATY (I have never figured out what this acronym stands for, but I know it means if I would allow him to perform oral sex on me or not). It went on to indicate if I offered blow jobs (covered or uncovered) and if I offered full sex or just a massage.

Then below all that, he had gone on to give a long description of what we did together and the quality of the service. I tried to remember which client this might have been but I couldn't. There had been too many.

He had rated me as "excellent and offering the most incredible massage and a real girlfriend experience." He went onto to say he would make a booking to see me again the next time he was in town.

Below his report other anonymous men had made comments about me. Some had been with me and agreed with the author, others just thanked him for his report and they might come and seem me when they could. All the comments were positive and I was thrilled. So was Charlotte, because she had been my "trainer" and this report also reflected her success.

Charlotte had been pestering about removing all my pubes. I had been meticulously shaving and maintaining my "runway" for months with a razor and by waxing. This maintenance was tedious and sometimes painful. So I booked into the salon next door and over the next few weeks I had all my pubic hair removed by laser. When I looked in the mirror to admire myself, I was embarrassed to see how dark the skin was around my anus. I had never looked at it before. So back I went to the salon and bought some special cream which they assured me was safe and would have the desired effect of lightening the dark skin within a few weeks. It worked and within a short time the dark skin had lightened so that it matched the rest of the skin around my bottom.

I eventually plucked up the courage to tell Marco that I no longer wanted to service his clients in the little room out the back. But I would happily wait on tables when he short handed. He was concerned that I wouldn't have enough money to live on. I assured him that I would be OK and reluctantly agreed.

As Chrissy had been picked up numerous times for soliciting and was on her last warning from the courts, I suggested to Marco that she might like to work from the little room at the back of his shop. He smiled, thanked me, stood up and walked purposefully across to the other side of the street and brought Chrissy back with him.

On the days that I worked serving coffee, Table 6 was in regular use and Chrissy was off the streets, and hopefully too busy to take the drugs she was becoming so dependent on while she was street walking.

I hadn't told Marco where I had spent my Mondays off over the last six to nine months and he didn't ask. I told the Studio I could now work extra days only if they needed me.

I went home and went online. I opened up the page Charlotte had shown me. I registered myself using a suitable male name and went to the page containing my glowing report. I scrolled to the bottom of the page and began typing a new post which said:

"I have heard that Genevieve has gone private and is now working from an apartment in XXX YYYY (my suburb). Her phone number is 043 xxxxxx."

I hit the return button and thirty minutes later my phone started ringing with old and new clients from the Studio and Marco's.

I rushed out and bought a massage table and requested that it be delivered immediately. I set it up in my bedroom.

I bought a huge appointment book.

I soon discovered I needed a larger washing machine and drier to wash and dry all the towels that amassed daily.

One of my new clients works at the local BMW agency and is pressing me to buy a car. The idea is very tempting.

And that dear reader, brings you up to date with my life.

Smiles

Genevieve_