I am Your Number One Fan

Story Info
A film reviewer, his celebrity fantasy, and his big chance.
2.7k words
4.08
21.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AMIEVIL
AMIEVIL
11 Followers

I guess it was while watching Silver Linings Playbook that I have grown to fall in love with actress Jennifer Lawrence. Only in her 20's and she was already becoming one of the biggest stars in the world. Seeing her during interviews and doing talk shows made her look relatable to anyone. This young actress has done things that most actresses would have done about a decade into their careers or even longer. I mean, she's only 26 years old and she already has a number of awards, including an Oscar, a three Golden Globe awards and a SAG award. She'll likely win another Oscar in the near future.

I also can't help but see how beautiful she is. I mean, I really do find her attractive and she is a perfect 10, the perfect package (funny, smart, sexy). What I really like in a woman is humor and if she is really hot, she's the one for me. She has got it all in the looks category: beautiful eyes, great smile, perfect breasts, and my god, what an ass! My second favorite part of a woman (eyes are first) is the ass, making me more of an ass man than a breasts man.

I have got to stop talking about her and talk about myself. My name is Daniel Scott, I'm 30 years old and I write film reviews for my paper publication in New York City. I guess I would call myself attractive, just from my experiences with women who have been with me. I'm always judging myself, with me being a critic and all. I usually don't go out that much, living in New York City with a affordable apartment, I should be going to clubs, "hooking up", as my friends say who go clubbing, with girls but that's not what I find comfortable. I'm an old fashioned kind of guy, like to go the movies (duh) and stay in (I'm boring).

I graduated college six years ago and have been working for the paper for three years. I've become popular throughout my job, despite having the least major contribution to the paper, due to all of the events I get to attend. I have become very popular for my reviews and even major and independent films would feature quotes from my reviews in their trailers and TV ads. When I write my reviews, I try to be honest and really do give it my all to find positive things to highlight in a film. Even in a bad or flawed film, I like to highlight an actor or an actress for doing good work in an otherwise bad film.

I don't just write reviews, I also get to interview actors and directors for the film section of the paper. I'm really comfortable with interviewing them because I love film, so it makes me happy to see these big stars and talk about their new films and even get to talk about their favorite films. I met and interview many people from Ryan Gosling to Julianne Moore to David Fincher. But so far, I haven't interviewed my favorite one of them all: Jennifer Lawrence. During one interview, Emma Stone had asked me if I had interviewed Jennifer yet, I said no and that would become my dream to interview her. Stone knows Jennifer so she said that she'll give her the good word on me. Why did I tell her that?!?! The look on my face when I told her that made me look like a jackass, like I'm some weird fan. Well, there goes my chance to ever interview my favorite actress.

A month later, while I was working on a film review, my boss Tom walked into my office. "Hey Dan, you got a minute?"

I pull my chair back, to take a break from typing. "Yeah Tom, what can I do for?"

Tom comes closer to my desk. "I've been notified by a film studio that there's a film premiere next week and they invited you to the screening and to interview the stars."

Dan huffs and looks at his boss, "Okay." This would be the tenth film he was invited to see this month and he was just working on his ninth film review. He had been exhausted and wanted to take a vacation so he could have a five day weekend, with his birthday being on a Monday and how he would hate to celebrate his birthday on a Monday. But another review would be another paycheck so it was a tough decision he hated.

His boss agreed. "Good. You'll have a press badge by tomorrow."

I nodded to agree with him. Tom was about to leave before I asked him, "What's the movie?"

He looked at me in the doorway. "Its this artsy drama about a married couple in the 1920's."

Dan nods his head and asks, "Who's starring in it?"

Tom leans on the doorway. "Um, it's Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence."

Dan looks at his boss, "Sounds great, looking forward to it."

As his boss finally left, Dan could finally react in his way. He yelled without making a noise and threw his hands up in the air repeatedly. In his head, one word came to mind, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

He was finally going to interview his favorite woman. He couldn't keep his excitement. He left his office, went up to the roof and yelled as loud as he could, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Its finally gonna fucking happen!!" Dan had to calm down and not to sound like he was in a death metal band.

When he got home, he immediately put on his TV and watched the first Hunger Games film for the tenth time.

"Man, she is so hot", he says while taking his pants off and sat on his couch during the part of the movie where she is taking a bath. He would slow down that part over and over, no matter how short the scene was.

He pulled his dick out and started to jerk off. He had a 8 incher, which he was respectably proud of and knew how to use it, whether it was in his hand, in a woman or that fleshlight he would use on special occasions. He always knew it only took about a minute to get really hard when it came to his favorite actress. He closed his eyes and imagined that he would magically appear in the scene and would be in the tub, naked with The Girl On Fire. He would hold her, feel her breasts and pinch her nipples so tenderly. She would start to moan loudly and start to rub her ass against his dick. They would both start to moan and she would turn her head to look at Dan. Her blue eyes would turn him on the most, and she would give him this look and that would follow with six words:

"I want you to fuck me."

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Dan moaned hard as he came back to reality and came all over his hand and a bit over his couch.

"Damn, that was a bit much." He reached for a roll of paper towels on his glass table and wiped the mess he made.

------------

After his fantastical dream, he did some research on the movie he would be invited to see and review which would follow with him interviewing his dream woman. The name of the movie is called Serena, as it follows a married couple during the Great Depression and the downward spiral of their marriage.

Dan was impressed with the background of the film. It had a great cast (only one cast member is what he really cared about), a good director, and a worthwhile story. He watched a trailer and liked what he saw. Then he started to read about the film's release date and found out that it was filmed back in 2012 and is now getting its release.

"Uh oh" Dan knew what this meant. Most of the time when a film is released despite being made years before, it signifies that it was not viewed favorably by the studio, which would signal the film being bad or terribly made.

Dan knew this was the case. It always was. Not all the time, but he's seen many films that would suck when they were delayed for more than a year. A colleague of his had seen a film of David O'Russell's, a political satire that the director hated so much, he quit the film and the studio made a completed version, almost 7 years after its production and his colleague said that the film was rumored to be awful, in every sense of the shitiness. Could this be the case for Serena?

"No way!" Dan said to himself. Even if the movie's not good, she could still make a performance out of a shitty film and still look hot in it. I mean, she did it before with The House At The End Of The Street, a very shitty teen horror film where it had scenes of Lawrence running and showing her perky tits in action. "Mmm" he moaned, putting the scene in his head.

He decided not to research the film anymore and to judge the film for himself when he sees it tomorrow. Dan then ate his dinner, a chicken caesar salad that he forced himself eat. He was not particularly a fit man, occasionally indulging himself with his favorite foods, all tasty and all fat. He was about 6'1, around 200 pounds. Not fit but a lean, toned guy. Sometimes he would go to the gym and sometimes just walking would do the trick.

He watched some TV before going to sleep. He would usually dream about Jennifer and would always be the same: inserting himself into her films. Tonight, he was playing Bradley Cooper's role in Silver Linings Playbook.

The scene would be them ending their dance competition practice in her house/parent's garage. Both of them are covered in sweat and rapidly breathing.

"Okay, that was a good practice...for once." Jen, or Tiffany, says while looking at me, catching her breath.

"Sorry, I can't get that two step going right." I really don't know if that was in the movie but hey, it's my fantasy!

"We did enough for today. Hopefully next practice you know how to grab my waist, not my ass."

She really had a nice ass. It was safe to mistake it to hold onto when we dance.

"Yeah...I get nervous when I dance."

"Well, when you dance, you have a hard hold on a girl." Tiffany rubs her ass. Man, those pants made her legs and ass tight.

"Yeah, well, I'll try. Hey, you mind if I use your shower and change out of these sweaty clothes?"

Tiffany gives me a weird look. "Why can't you just walk home and take one? You live like 10 minutes away."

"Um, well its broken and my dad's fixing it now."

Tiffany huffs loudly. "I don't know..."

"I'll be quick, like 5 minutes."

"Uh..fuck. Fine. 5 minutes and that's it!"

Dan walked past Tiffany and went to use her bathroom. He put the shower on, took his clothes, and went into the shower. He felt so comfortable under the water, what felt like forever was actually 10 minutes. He left his current state after being interrupted by loud banging and yelling.

"Hey!! I said 5 minutes, 10 minutes ago! Hurry the fuck up!!"

Dan poked his head out of the curtain. "I'm still washing the sweat off!"

Tiffany was getting frustrated. "You're wasting water, fucker! How long you gonna be?"

Dan looked down at his wet boner and smirked. "It might take a bit longer."

"Ughhhhhhh!!"

Dan then heard the bathroom door open and poked his head out and saw a bra and panty wearing Tiffany. "Hey!"

"Hey yourself, fucker. You're taking too long, so I'm coming in there to shower."

"But I'm still in here."

"And I don't give a fuck, it's my fucking shower, so deal with it."

Dan made room for Tiffany in the shower. When she walked in, she no longer had anything on, just very naked. He took a long look down at her body and felt his dick grow another inch.

Tiffany looked back and faced Dan. "Yes, I'm naked." She looked down at his body. "And so are you."

Dan tried to cover up his boner but it couldn't hide enough just in his hands.

Tiffany was soaping up her breasts, then gave the soap to Dan. "Could do my back for me?"

Dan knew what was gonna happen next. "Sure, no problem." He grabbed the bar of soap and started to soap her back.

"Fuck, that feels good." She turned her head around and looked into his eyes. "You should go lower."

Dan just nodded. His hands went to the top of her ass and he began to soap both her cheeks.

"Mhmmm." Tiffany bit her lower lip and moaned while her ass cheeks were getting soaped up.

Dan dropped the soap, got down on his knees, pulled her cheeks apart, and smashed his tongue against Tiffany's pussy.

"Oh fuck!!" Tiffany leaned her head against the shower wall as Dan ate her out from behind. She grabbed Dan's head to bring him further to her G spot. "Ohhhhhh...right..there...fuck...make me...cum!!"

Dan took his tongue out of her pussy, turned her around and started to make out with her.

Both of their tongues and mouths were pressed up each other as Dan began to finger Tiffany's pussy and Tiffany began jerking off Dan's cock.

Tiffany went down on her knees while never breaking eye contact with Dan. She grabbed Dan's wet cock with both hands and brought her lips to the head of his cock.

"Ooooohhhh ffffuuccckk!" Dan began to moan and closed his eyes as he raised his head up.

Tiffany began to suck his first four inches into her mouth. She put his hands on top of her head, to indicate that she wanted to be mouth fucked.

He looked down at her. "You sure?"

She only nodded with his cock still in her mouth.

Dan made a grip on her hair and rocked his hips forward, bringing her mouth go all the way up to the base of his ball sack. "OH FUCK!!" He began to fuck to her mouth even faster.

She looked up at him, could hardly tell that she had tears in her eyes, from water sprinting down her face and body.

Dan couldn't take it anymore. He pulled his cock out of her mouth, which she took a deep breath after her skull fucking and turned her back around.

Tiffany knew what was gonna happen next as she pressed her hands against the shower wall.

Dan grabbed his dick and pressed it into her pussy lips hard.

"Ahhhhhhh motherfucker!" She smirked then started to rapidly breathe as she getting fucked from behind.

Dan wanted to feel every inch of her pussy with every inch he had on him. He grabbed her waist and fucked her as hard as he could. His balls smacking the bottom of her bubble butt.

Tiffany moved her left hand down to Dan's legs and grabbed his balls so she can quickly make him cum in her. "Come on! Fuck that cum up my hungry pussy, fucker!!"

Dan looked into her eyes and kept fucking her as hard as he could. "You want me to cum?"

Tiffany was desperate. "Uhhh...you make me cum...and I'll...fuck...let you...mmmm...fuck my ass."

Dan heard "ass" and that was his breaking point. "Uuuuhhhhhh!!" He came very hard into her pussy.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk meeee." Tiffany bit her lower lip as she felt the blast of his cum inside her pussy.

Dan lowered his head onto her back as both of them took deep breathes from the hard fucking.

---------

Dan woke up after his dream sex had climaxed. He looked down, and saw his boner rising from his fantasy.

"Wow." Dan looked at his phone. 4:28 a.m.

"I can't wait to meet her in a couple of hours."

The End.

*****

This is part one of a more detailed story. I hope you liked this story and hope to read more as the story progresses.

AMIEVIL
AMIEVIL
11 Followers