I Became a Girl in College

Story Info
Learning to make love as a girl.
4.8k words
4.54
75.5k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,167 Followers

I was almost 19 years old when I started my freshman year at college. I got into a very fine institution in the Mid-West that was two thousand miles away from my home on the West Coast.

Having grown up an only child of a single mother I was much more used to feminine things than I was anything masculine. I absolutely loved wearing pretty lingerie much more than male underwear. My mother indulged me in my desires and bought me a complete female wardrobe over the years. Every gift giving holiday I would always get a pretty item of lingerie. Valentine's Day was my favorite as every year I received a beautiful baby doll nightie during the 1960's and 70's when these items were so sweet and sexy.

When I was 18 I had two closets in my bedroom. One of them (the larger one) had a complete lingerie chest filled with panties, bras, slips, garter belts, and nylons. Hanging on hangers were over a dozen baby doll nighties, plus just as many long nylon and lace nightgowns. I also owned several dresses and pairs of shoes.

For my 18th birthday I was given a full make-over by a professional make-up lady and I almost fainted at how pretty I looked. Looking into the mirror on that day there was little doubt that I was a natural female first and being a male was an unnatural state for me.

I could not grow a beard. I had no natural body hair and part of my 18th birthday make-over involved a full body shave which took no time at all as there was only a small patch of light colored hair between my legs and under my arms. None of the shaved hair under my arms ever grew back and it was almost six months before a tiny sprout of pubic hair returned. I suspected my estrogen levels were much higher than normal but never had it confirmed.

At college I was assigned a room in a dorm with a male roommate. I tried to suppress my female side, but decided to bring a large duffle bag of lingerie and girly items because I knew sooner or later my strong urge to enjoy being feminine would overtake my thoughts.

On move in day I met my new roommate and he was a very handsome "ladies man." His girlfriend, who he had been with all through high school was also going to our college and was helping him move into his room. She worked as a hair dresser part-time and was very pretty with shoulder length hair. It was obvious she liked my roommate as she could barely keep her hands off him.

I introduced myself to my roommate Dave and his girlfriend Cathy. I moved in my items and set up my half of the room as any male would. When Dave and Cathy were going down to pick up more items I quickly got my lingerie duffle bag and slid it under my bed.

When Dave and I were back in our room alone he told me what he would do when he needed the room to have sex with Cathy. He promised not to be an inconvenience and assured me he would be over in her room more than they would be in ours. I told him I did not have a girlfriend so it would not be a problem. Everything seemed to be working out fine.

When I knew Dave was going to be spending the night at Cathy's I enjoyed my privacy by sleeping in a very pretty baby doll nightie and panties. I realized how much I missed being able to wear my lingerie and I took every opportunity I had to wear it without getting caught.

In high school I did not have a girlfriend, nor did I ever go on a date with a girl. I was also aware of the fact that I had never ejaculated. I thought there was something wrong with me as all I had experienced sexually as a male was an occasional we dream. I did not get erections very much and when I did they were not at all hard. I was becoming resigned to the fact that I would never be able to ejaculate out of my own erect penis. This was something I put in the back of my mind as I enjoyed being a girl and dressing up way more than I ever liked being male.

I learned one thing about having a male roommate was I never really had any privacy. One night I came back to the room after a night class and I found my lingerie duffle bag sitting in the middle of my bed unzipped with all the nylon and lace exposed. I quickly moved to zip it up and put it away as my roommate Dave came out of the bathroom. He saw me zipping up the bag and he just smiled.

Dave said to me;

"That's a lot of girly clothing in that bag for a guy who has never had a girlfriend."

I was frozen not knowing what to say.

"Cathy and I found the bag under your bed while you were at class and we just opened it up." Said Dave.

"That's my private property. I wish you'd leave it alone." I said.

Dave said; "I'll bet you did. At first I was surprised at what we found, but then we started putting two and two together."

"It's not what you think." I said.

"What do I think?" said Dave.

"I'm not really sure" I stammered out.

"Well, I'll tell you what Cathy and I think it is." Said Dave.

"We think those clothes belong to you. Cathy said at the hair salon where she works it isn't uncommon for men to be wearing a bra and panties under their clothes when they come in."

My shoulders slumped as it was obvious I was going to have to tell the truth.

"Are we right?" Asked Dave. " Are you the one who wears these things? Let me tell you first it's cool with me, and Cathy thinks it's a very sexy thing to do, just so you know."

My heart stopped racing when he said that and I took a few deep breaths and decided to tell the truth and confide in Dave.

I told him about how I grew up and how I really enjoyed being a girl. How I felt much more comfortable wearing a bra and panties under my clothes than I do male underwear. I even told him about my 18th birthday present of a make-over and how pretty I looked when it was complete. Dave sat on the edge of his bed listening and not saying a word. He looked a little surprised, but he looked more understanding than anything else.

When I finished my story we sat silent for a couple of minutes and then Dave said;

"Well, that's quite a story. Have you not been wearing your lingerie because of me?"

"For the most part, yes" I said.

"What is it that you would like to do?" Dave asked.

Since all my cards were out on the table I decided to tell the truth. I said;

"I really want to wear a nightgown or a baby doll and panties to bed every night to sleep. I also would like to wear my training bra and panties everyday under my clothes. Occasionally I would like to add a slip to my underwear when appropriate."

Dave said;

"Wow. You really are a girl aren't you?"

"I think I really am. I'm almost 19 years old and I have never ejaculated. I've never even kissed a girl much less been naked with one in the room. I think I have a medical problem sexually as a male." I said.

Dave paused then said;

"It's cool. Don't be ashamed. I don't want to have your story get around campus, but if you feel better wearing lingerie I want you to feel comfortable wearing it when we are in the room. If you want to sleep in nightgowns, please feel free. And if you want to wear a bra and panties under your other clothes, don't let me stop you."

I breathed a big sigh and said;

"You're sure it's OK?"

Dave said;

"It's fine. And Cathy thought your stash was beautiful and she asked me to find out if it was what we thought, and if it was she asked me to ask you if she could come over sometime when you are dressed and do your make-up."

"That would be great!" I said, not believing what I was hearing.

"She has a couple of wigs she would like you to try." Said Dave.

"You two have put a lot of thought into this" I replied.

"Well" said Dave, "It was kinda surprising at first, but then the more we talked about it the sexier it became to us. We had sex in a real cool way after we discussed what we found."

"I'm glad I could help" I said. "So you won't mind if I wear a nightgown and panties and a training bra to bed tonight?"

"Be my guest" said Dave. "Just be yourself and relax."

I was really thrilled to hear him say what he said and I felt really great about what had just gone on.

"Can I tell Cathy that you will let her do your make-up?" Dave asked.

"Sure" I said. "When does she have in mind?"

"Tomorrow night" said Dave, " if you're up for it. It's Friday and she thought it was a good time because none of us have to get up for class the next day."

"Tomorrow night it is" I replied. "I'm looking forward to it."

I unzipped my duffle bag and pulled out a long nightgown and a full cut pair of nylon and lace panties and a nylon and lace training bra. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and calmly put on my lingerie. When I came back into the room Dave was already in bed and I noticed he had quite a "pitched tent" under the covers. When he saw me glance in that direction he quickly turned away from me toward the wall and said good night. I got in bed and had the best night's sleep I had had in a long time.

On Friday afternoon I spent time in a hot bath and shaved every stick of body hair off of me so I was totally soft and smooth. Cathy and Dave came back to our room around 6pm. Cathy had a large suitcase of make-up products with her and she pulled out a desk chair and told me to strip down to bra, panties, and a slip and sit in the chair.

For the next hour she applied lip gloss and full eye and face make-up. Long eyelashes, painted fingernails and a beautiful shoulder length wig to me. When she was finished I looked 110% like a true "Girl Next Door." We were all in silence at what we were seeing. It reminded me of my 18th birthday make-over. There was very little doubt I was a female.

Cathy had also brought along some dresses for me and they fit perfectly. With my garter belt and stockings on underneath I slipped into a pair of white flat closed toe shoes and my transformation was a complete success.

It was close to 9pm and the three of us decided we would walk Cathy back to her room. Dave was planning on having sex with Cathy while I was to walk by myself back to my dorm room.

As I walked across campus by myself I passed by more than one male student who gave me wide smiles and a few "hello beautiful" and "hi ya darling" greetings. I smiled in return but kept on walking.

When I got back to the dorm room I sat in the chair in front of the mirror and admired my female self and then I took time to feel my lingerie on my smooth soft body and feel how much I enjoyed the sensation. I was lost in the wonderful feeling of being a girl, and I loved it.

The door to our room opened and it was Dave. I hadn't noticed it was close to midnight.

Dave said; "Oh, you're still up. And you are fully dressed!"

"I am" I replied, "and I love it."

"I love it too" said Dave.

"In fact I'm glad we're alone. I didn't want to say this in front of Cathy, but you are absolutely beautiful. You really turn me on."

I blushed and thanked him and at the same time glanced at the crotch of his pants to notice a bulge starting to form there and get slowly larger.

"I'm going to hit the sack, but you are free to do as you please" said Dave.

"I'll use the bathroom after you" I replied. "You go ahead."

Dave brushed his teeth and came out of the bathroom in his boxers and the signs of a growing erection were not there when he returned and got into his bed.

There are so many things I love about being a girl. Feeling the nylon and lace of my lingerie against my completely shaved body is tremendous. I also love the power I have as a girl to get a male sexually excited to the point of orgasm. I really enjoy seeing my male partner getting a rock hard erection by looking at me and touching me. It's a huge turn on for me.

I selected a very pretty baby doll night gown with large bloomer panties from my dresser and went into the bathroom to change for the night. I left all of my make-up on and my wig in place as I stripped naked. My tiny penis had pulled itself back inside my body and my little ball sack was just a small piece of hanging flesh as my little nuts had receded up inside my body cavity. I brushed my teeth then I pulled up my baby doll panties and slipped into the baby doll top that came down to just above the leg openings of my panties. My nipples were plump and at full attention as the nylon and lace brush against them.

When I came back into the room Dave had his eyes closed and was in his bed under the covers. I took a little extra time putting away my daywear lingerie and dress and then lingered over my bed as I reached for the light. As I bent over my bed my baby doll top raised up giving anyone behind me a perfect view of my panty clad bottom. I knew I was teasing Dave and I knew he was looking, but I didn't dare turn around. I gently turned out the light and slipped into my bed under the covers and laid there on my back. I let out a sigh and said; "good night" to Dave.

He replied in a melodious voice "good nighttttt."

I heard him rustling under his covers and soon everything was quiet.

It was about five to ten minutes later as we were laying in our beds in the dark and I was just beginning to fall asleep that suddenly the covers on my bed to my left were lifted and I felt a hand gently pushing me to my right and I realized it was Dave, totally nude, sliding into my bed and wanting me to move over to give him room. I felt the poke of the head of his penis against my leg as I quickly moved back to give him room as I turned onto my left side to face him and he slid into bed.

Dave's penis wasn't just erect. It was strikingly erect! It was as if the skin on his cock was going to burst from the pressure his body was pumping into his organ. I could feel it throbbing to his heartbeat as the feel of the largest male cock I had ever felt pushed against the panties of my baby doll.

"Shhhhhhhhh" Dave quietly said to me.

"I don't want to hurt you. I want you to enjoy yourself, because I find you irresistible and I want you and me to enjoy making love together. Since I saw you earlier this evening I can't get you out of my mind. Even while I was fucking Cathy, I was thinking of you. You are absolutely beautiful."

I relaxed and quietly said;

"Thank you Dave. I find you very attractive also. But I'm sure you know I have never been with anyone sexually."

"Don't even think about it" he said.

"Just relax and follow my lead and I will be as gentle as possible. I want your first time to be as pleasant and as memorable as it can be. I would never do anything to hurt you."

When he said that, the female in me began to take over and I totally relaxed into his arms and my pathetically small penis slid completely backwards inside my body. I was in full girl mode.

Dave had gently slid his huge erection between my legs and again I felt the throbbing power of his cock pulsing with every heartbeat. Dave sweetly said;

"I'm going to kiss you. Would you like that?"

"Of course" I replied.

Our lips met in what was for me the most natural way I could imagine. He parted his lips and I did the same to mine as his strong tongue slid effortlessly into my mouth. I groaned as our two tongues met and we licked each other for at least another five minutes. I was REALLY enjoying this and feeling completely female in the moment.

When Dave pulled his mouth back from mine he asked;

"Can you feel my cock?"

"Of course I can" I said. "It's the biggest hardest cock I have ever fantasized about. I can't believe how hard you are."

We came to measure it one day and it was eight and a half inches long fully erect. I was having my first experience of sexually intimacy with a man with an eight and a half inch cock that was rock hard.

"Put your hand around it honey and feel me." Said Dave.

I did as he asked and felt the pulsing organ in my hand and I felt a huge vein on top of his cock grow bigger and bigger with each heartbeat.

"Ohhhhhhh, that's perfect" he said. "Now, slowly stroke my pole in your hand up and down."

I did as he asked. It felt so exciting as I thought about what was actually happening. I was in bed with a real male. I was fully female in my nylon and lace baby doll and I was stroking my partner's grossly erect penis while my nipples grew plumper and bigger and my little cock shrank out of sight.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"I love it" I replied.

"Oh good, because I want you to take the head of my cock and slide it into your mouth. Can you do that for me?"

By this time, I was so into what we were doing I quickly said;

"I'd love to. You'll need to direct me as to what you like as I have never done this before."

"Don't worry, you'll do fine. Just follow my instructions. Pull back the covers and stick out your tongue and lick my dick like a lollypop. Start right under the head of it."

I did what he asked. Every time I licked the rim of his cock head he flinched and moaned with pleasure. I felt the tip of his giant cock get moist and I thought he was going to cum but it was just a healthy mass of pre-cum oozing out of the slit on the top of his dick.

"Lick it dry for me honey" he said. "I want you to taste me in your mouth."

I did as he asked and I immediately loved the taste of his juice and I wished there was more.

"I love this Dave" I said breathlessly. "I love being a girl for you and I love the taste of you."

"And I love you too baby doll" he whispered. "I want to make tonight really memorable. I'd like to teach you how to have intercourse with me and I want to ejaculate my full load inside your body."

"Do you want me to swallow your semen? Because I will without spilling a drop" I said.

"Not quite honey" said Dave. "I want to fuck you just like I fuck a girl. I want you on your back looking into my eyes as I insert by erection inside the hole between your legs. If I do it slowly and gently you should beg me to get it deeper and deeper."

"Oh my gosh! Can we do that?" I asked.

"We can if you want me to." He said.

I did not hesitate another second, I quickly said;

"I want you more than I have ever wanted anything."

Dave lightly laughed and reached for a tube of K-Y jelly in the top drawer of his desk. I was on my back on the bed and he said;

"Slowly take off your panties little girl."

I'm not sure it was so slowly, but I did as I was told.

"Now rock your legs back and spread them and rest them on my shoulders as I get between them." Said Dave in a soft direct voice.

"I'm going to squirt lube into your hole and on the tip of my cock. If you relax as much as possible I'm sure we will be able to enjoyably complete this act of love."

I was silent as could be on my back with my legs in the air as I felt the nylon and lace of my baby doll top bunch up on my tummy and my huge nipples strain against the nylon. I felt a large slab of lube go between my legs and heard Dave squeeze out more of the tube on top of his pulsing cock. Dave tossed the tube on the floor and gently whispered to me:

"Just relax sweetheart. I'll do the work. You let me know if anything is causing you discomfort. Take a deep breath and let me enter your body as gently as possible."

I did as instructed as the head of his cock that had been between my lips just minutes ago pushed against my hole which with all the lube in place quickly allowed him to slide inside my body and the shaft of his penis slid halfway inside me. I gasped.

Dave said; "are you OK?"

"Yes" I gasped. "I want more. Can you slide more of your manly dick inside me?"

"Of course I can honey" he replied and with that he gently thrust his crotch into mine and I felt the curly hair of his pubes against my rump.

"Are you all the way in?" I asked.

"All the way" said Dave. "Does it hurt?"

"Not at all" I said. "What do we do now?"

"I'm going to slowly slide in and out of you and in a very few strokes I can tell that I am going to squirt you full of my sperm."

"Can you kiss me before you start? I asked.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,167 Followers
12