I Became an Exhibitionist Ch. 03

Story Info
Weston-Super-Mare - a visit to remember!
4.9k words
4.42
33.5k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers of the two previous chapters will know that Dave, my husband and I were planning an excursion to Weston-Super-Mare. We (I actually) had selected a dress under the "roulette rules" which I had agreed to wear to dinner in the hotel, (before knowing which dress it was to be) It turned out to be a net and diamante creation which left little to the imagination. I pick up the story as we complete our journey to W-S-M.


We made good time on the journey and arrived at the seafront Grand Hotel just after six on Friday evening. It was a warm August evening; we were to eat in a pub that night, so I put on the "Foam Disco" dress that I had worn in Corfu. This was a white cotton dress, with a short skirt, it still had that troublesome shoulder strap, but who cares. I decided to do without the hold ups as it was a pub night, Dave insisted that I also did without knickers, but that was OK as I wasn't going to wear them anyway.

We walked along the front and found a nice quiet pub for a few drinks and a meal. We then turned off the front and found a livelier pub for the rest of the evening. This pub had a disco and we danced a great deal shaking and twirling round which caused my skirt to flare out somewhat, we were getting very hot, Dave was sweating and I, like a lady was "glowing". The DJ then announced there was to be a wet tee shirt competition, so we sat down glad of the rest to watch. The girls, all younger than me, paraded about on the stage in knickers and tee shirts. Some of them had "modified" their shirts, that is, cut slits in them, made them into tie fronts, all sorts of things. They then went off stage to come back one at a time. They danced about dry for a few seconds then got into the shower and invariably took or tore their shirts off before they finished. There were about ten girls who each had a turn, some were wearing very skimpy panties, indeed some untied the sides or pulled one side down their thighs, but the rule was no stripping completely, but many of the pants were almost pure lace so it made little difference. Two of the girls crawled and rolled about the stage very suggestively in nothing but their g-strings.

As the winner was announced, one of the two who rolled on the wet stage unsurprisingly and she collected her £50 prize money, Dave went up on the stage and said to the DJ that "my wife would like to have a go dressed as she is".

The DJ said "no" that wouldn't be possible, however he had forgotten the mike was still open and everyone had heard the whole thing. I shrunk into the crowd a little as they chanted "yes, yes, yes!" Many of them of course, had no idea who they were chanting for; they just wanted to see another woman get wet!

I had no inkling that Dave was going to "volunteer" me in this way. In the end, the pressure from the crowd persuaded the DJ to change his mind and he invited me up on to the stage. As I went up I was greeted with a roar of cheers and whistles. The DJ asked me my name and where did I come from and all that, I really can't remember the questions and answers as I was in a sort of daze with the stage lights in my eyes. He asked me what music I wanted and Dave chipped in, "her favourite is Tina Turner, Simply the best" OK so that it was going to be.

The DJ said I should "dance around about before getting wet then come out of the shower and dance again and by the way, no complete stripping".

The music started and I moved to centre stage, and started to dance cheered on by those watching. Dave was right, it was my favourite number and I often danced to it at home when I was on my own. I could really let myself go to this song. I got going and all those moves I had practised at home after doing the ironing seemed to flow out of me. I was feeling great! They turned on the water and in I went.

The force of the water took me by surprised as it flattened my hair to my head in an instant. I was soaked through in seconds, if I had thought that I had been wet in Ipsos, this was something else. That shoulder strap had been slipping all night and was now being washed down my arm by the water. I turned a couple of times and then got out of the shower, my skirt had ridden up and was sticking to my pubes, the music was still going, so I carried on dancing, the boys at the front were shouting "show us your tits" even though they could see them perfectly well already for my dress was so transparent as almost not to exist! I undid the zip at the back and leant forward, the dress did not drop as I expected, as it was stuck to my body, so I gave it a pull, caught it and held it round my hips. I could not resist flicking it at the front row and splashing them with water as I worked up the hem of my skirt to give a little flash of pubes, at which point the DJ, fearing for his licence perhaps, intervened and thanked me very much and called for a round of applause. He whisked me backstage and gave me a towel and said could I come back tomorrow! Sorry, Maybe another time. He offered to lend me a towel in which to walk back to the hotel, but it was hardly big enough, so Dave told him it wouldn't be necessary.

The temperature had dropped so we ran back along the sea front and into the hotel lobby. Dave collected the room key whilst I made my way to the lift; it wasn't there of course, so I had to call it. I stepped in when it arrived, followed by Dave and the doors were just shutting when a middle aged couple stepped in. I stood there still in a soaking wet dress, wet hair and everything, dripping water on the carpet, while they tried to look the other way. They got out at our floor and followed us down the corridor; they must have seen my nakedness then, even when they were not trying to.

The next day we set off to the northern end of the beach where there are some rocky ledges to swim off or sunbathe on. We had taken a packed lunch from the hotel so we could spend the day there. Dave had an ordinary shirt and slacks, whilst I had on my bikini under a cream mini skirt and short sleeved blouse. We found a nice flat rock angled toward the sea, and sat and soaked up the sun for a while, I undid my blouse and took off my skirt, we went for a short swim but it was too cold to stay in for very long. So we went back to our rock, there were other folks around us, also enjoying the day.

Dave asked me to sit up and take off my bikini top; I had put my blouse back on so thought it would be OK. In fact he reached up inside my blouse and undid the back of the top. As I sat there, the blouse settled on the rock around my bum and Dave suggested I should get out of my wet bikini bottoms or else I would get sore. I said "on your bike" but he said that I would be covered by my blouse and any way I wouldn't get any lunch if I didn't. So I carefully edged the pants down and took them off. I sat there with my knees up to my chest, showing my pubes to the ocean, but as there was nobody in front of us there was no-one to see. He then proceeded to undo my blouse! I giggled and slapped his hand, but didn't stop him.

In the lunchbox were a couple of long filled rolls, he took one of these and placed against my now wet clitoris then put it to his mouth and took a bite! I was very turned on by that and then he did it again. He fed me with the other one, a bit at a time. There were also a couple of custard tarts, one of which, he rubbed gently into my nipple, just breaking the skin on the custard, some of which dripped off my breast onto my belly. Dave then did something extraordinary, he mashed the remains of the tart into my pussy, with a gentle slow motion, it was amazingly sexy. He had never done anything like it before, he then told me he wanted to lick it out, I almost wet myself with excitement, he couldn't of course there were too many folks about.

The rest of lunch was very conventional after that, except that he took a mouthful of lemonade and squirted it through his teeth at my breast through the blouse. We spent a lazy afternoon there; of course I had to go in the sea again to get rid of the custard tart.

Later in the afternoon he rubbed a choc ice into my blouse making a right mess. I said that he would have to lend me his shirt now to get back to the hotel He said that would be OK, but that was all I was to wear! Luckily it was a shirt with tails front and back, for although I was getting to like showing off my body, I had no intention of walking along a crowded sea front in broad daylight with lots of kids around with chocolate all over myself. The shirt buttoned all the way down the front with the bottom button a little higher than I would have liked, however, when I stood up it seemed OK.

We set off to get to the promenade, at least Dave had the decency to carry the bags, leaving me on almost all fours clambering over the rocks I hadn't done the shirt right up to the top and it wasn't until I saw a photograph that Dave took of me that I realised how much I was showing. It was possible to see right down the shirt, my breasts dangling in full view and under closer scrutiny, my bush as well.

Having got to the prom, we walked slowly back to the hotel, the slight breeze was licking at the tails of the shirt in the front and the back and I am sure that a couple of the old gents sitting on the benches as we passed got their money's worth. Now I had the evening to look forward to wearing THAT dress.

We planned to eat late and then go on to a night club that was in the basement of another hotel in the town. It was about nine o'clock when I started to get ready, after a nice long soak in the bath. I thought ahead with some trepidation but also some excitement and the thought of appearing in the well lit dining room of the hotel in such a revealing dress. As I put it out on the bed, it looked almost non existent, So as I pulled on my hold-ups, I looked down at the dress and thought phew!, things have certainly come along way since getting dropped in the pool in Corfu. I pulled the dress over my head and fastened the Velcro strip that held it together down one side from armpit to hip. This strip was the same side as the appliqué that curled round from the bum to the front. I examined myself in the mirror and said to Dave "I can't go into a crowded restaurant in just this, look!" with that I turned and presented the side that did not have any appliqué and there was nothing but the sheer fabric from top to bottom (literally), the whole of my body was exposed on one side, you could see the profile of my bust, the whole of one side of the cheeks of my bum and all the way down my legs. The tops of the stockings stood out like tyre marks on a road, it was perfectly clear that I was totally naked except for the bit of very fine material that was my dress.

Dave said "Well, you know what we agreed, you would wear the dress that was chosen to the event that came along, I know people will see every part of your body, are you prepared to do it or not?" I considered myself in the mirror again and saw that in the bright light of the room, my breasts were totally bare except for the diamante covering the nipples, they appeared from behind their cover immediately I moved, my bush could be seen through the diamante even when I stood still. The slit up the front swept from my pubes, which came into view the moment I took a step, down to a wide gap of about a foot at the hem. The dress parted to the very top of the slit when I took a stride.

I looked at Dave and said "if you want me to, I will".

"OK he said lets go, I think we'll go for a drink in the pub next door first". Now the pub next door was a pub very popular with motorcyclists including some very rough looking types. "OK?" he said,

I gulped and said "OK - let's go!" and walked towards the door.

"Hang on" said Dave "I just wanted to see if you would go out like that especially for me" "Why don't you wear this as well?" "This", appeared to be another dress of the same material, in fact it turned out to be a matching tunic length jacket in exactly the same style with just a little more diamante appliqué on it. He had been holding out on me!

The front of the jacket did not meet, but hung straight down and left a gap of about four inches, I slipped it on, It had long sleeves, and the extra layer of material made it just possible to see through, but you wouldn't have to try too hard, to see everything. "By the way, "he said "if you're going to wear that you must wear this as well", a very fine gold chain bracelet, except it wasn't a bracelet, it was an ankle chain. He went and switch off the main bedroom light leaving a low coffee table light on in the room and went to leave. I caught sight of myself in the mirror, with the light behind me and the dress and jacket just seemed to disappear, I was nude again.

Our arrival in the restaurant did not cause too much of a stir, as most people were already eating. Our table was quite a small one in the middle of the room, the cloth did not fall very far over the edge of the table, and as I sat down I felt the dress ride up and expose my bush, at least to me. As the table was small, neither of us could sit too close as our knees met in the middle. This meant that the waiter had as good a view of my pubes as I did. I leant across Dave and said that I would have put some hair sparkle on them if I had known that they were going to be on such prominent display.

He replied that it would be a good idea for another time. For some reason, a number of different waiters served us during the meal. I was excited at my daring and at the same time apprehensive that one of them would spill something over me as they did not seem to be watching what they were doing. However I survived the meal, the restaurant had almost emptied as we left the room and headed to the front door of the hotel.

We had a taxi to the other hotel and found the night-club in the basement. Business was slow; there were only about four other couples plus the staff. It was obvious to the DJ that slow dances were going to be the most popular and in order to get the clients upon the floor; they were in the majority of the tunes that he played. We sat on one of the low sofas that lined the walls of the place. My skirt parted and my legs were exposed all the way to the top of my thighs. It was very dark in the club and I felt very relaxed, even when Dave began to fondle my breasts.

The dance area was lit by coloured lights sunk into the floor. When one couple got up to dance, being lit from underneath, it made the girl's otherwise quite modest white dress light up like a lampshade, you could see the shape of her legs totally. Dave looked at me nodded at the dance floor and pulled me up. I felt both absolutely exhilarated and vulnerable knowing I was going to be on show to the whole club. The dance tune changed to a slightly quicker pace and our bodies moved in time with the music.

Twice my jacket got caught in Dave's watch strap, so he said "take it off! Not the watch, the jacket!" So I returned to our seat and removed the jacket. Returning to Dave I saw him having a word with the DJ and low! The next tune was Tina and "Simply the best" I was in the mood now and danced away with vigour, I could feel my breasts moving against the material, and my nipples became very hard and big, it was lovely! The dress had short sleeves which meant that as I raised my arms above my head so the dress came up, the appliqué was then in all the wrong places. Indeed the slit in the dress came almost up to my belly button; I felt great and was enjoying it. The club photographer started taking pictures of me some with flash and others not, I didn't know why. The number finished and all hot, I took my seat. Slow numbers started again and two of the couples in the club took the floor. The men were all over the women, in fact I am sure that one couple were having it away before our eyes, The girl had a very full skirt on which was all rucked up at the front and their dance didn't seem to fit the music at all!

We left the club about 2.00am and as the taxi arrived back at our hotel, there seemed to be an awful lot of people in the bar, Dave said it was some sort of association having a reunion or something. Most of the drinkers seemed to be men in their forties and fifties; I stopped by the entrance and said I needed to go to the ladies which was at the other end of the bar. I told Dave to wait for me there, and off I trotted to the ladies, the looks on some of the men's faces as I passed were a treat to behold, but they were nothing to that on Dave's face when he saw me wending my way back through the crowded bar, - carrying my jacket!

A look of amazement turned to absolute delight as I neared him. At one point my skirt caught on a chair and dragged over it pulling the slit round to the side and almost up to my waist, letting all those sitting down get a very good view. As we entered the lift, Dave put his arms round me, kissed me and undid the Velcro strip, he said "take it off" and slipped the dress over my head. I stood there completely naked as the lift neared our floor; he slipped the jacket round my shoulders as said "I DO love you Paula", as we walked to our room.

Strangely we didn't sleep late the next morning and as we checked out the female clerk said "I hope you enjoyed your stay with us Madam" She just hasn't any idea how much enjoyment the pair of us had at that hotel in fact "it were grand". We decided to explore the southern end of the beach. You can drive your car quite a long way down the beach at Weston. Again we had a packed lunch but planned to leave for home about 4.00pm. We had beach clothing on; Dave had some incredibly baggy shorts on with coloured vest tucked into them. I also had on shorts but they were denim and a tie front blouse. Just for once I had a lacy pair of knickers on as well. At the end of the beach (before it becomes Brean Sands) there is a creek in which boats moor. When the tide goes out at leaves a deep muddy area with just a little water in. We tried to cross but it was too muddy so we retraced our steps to a nice sandy bit for some sunbathing. I lay there dozing as the events of the last couple of days went through my mind and the late hours caught up with me....SPLAT! Something cold and wet landed on my belly button. I sat up quickly to see Dave running away laughing. The beast! He had tossed a handful of mud on to my belly!

I went after him running like mad, He was twisting and turning, I was running a straighter course so eventually, I got close enough to rugby tackle him. We rolled over and I saw that we were very close to the creek, so with one good push I rolled him over the edge. He managed to stop himself before he hit the water, but he was incredibly muddy. I saw the state of him and ran away instantly but he soon caught me, scooped me up and walked towards the muddiest part of the creek. Now you don't have to be Einstein to work out what was about to happen, I said to him "if you drop me in that mud you will live to regret it sunshine" Well I landed in the soft and surprisingly, pleasantly warm mud on my back.

My shoulder length hair was plastered I could feel the wet soaking into the back of my blouse and shorts. He stood over me laughing with his hands on his hips. I sat up and took a handful of mud and stuffed it up the leg of his shorts, he leapt back and said "Right, this is war" He pushed me back into the mud and two enormous hands full were rubbed vigorously all over my breasts, soaking my blouse he then undid my shorts and proceeded to fill them with the mud. I struggled but he was too powerful so resigned to my fate, I lay there and let him do whatever he wanted to me. He lifted the top of my panties and pushed a handful right down and then rubbed it in. I saw my chance and threw a handful in his face. He then took a double handful and plonked it right on the top of my head rubbing it into my hair and down my face. By rolling down the bank I managed to get away from him and stood at the semi crouch saying "OK you've done it now."

12