I Became their Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let him fuck you," Mike commanded. All four of them watched him doing me. Alex stopped what she was doing and pushed her hand underneath me to take hold of my cock. He fucked me for two or three minutes. I was surprised, with him fucking me and Alex stroking my cock, I enjoyed it. He came in me and then pulled out. I rolled over. Alex was still holding my cock. It only took a few strokes to make me cum, spurting into the air. Mike pushed me out of the way to let the older guy finish fucking Alex. He took some more photos then began fucking the woman. Afterwards, Mike sent his snapshots to the guy's phone. It wasn't done out of friendship, but to show him that that Mike had photos of him and his wife that he wouldn't like to be made public, and that he owed Mike.

Saturday they threw another party. This time they supervised while I did both the organising and the work. There were fewer people than the other party, mainly older, hard-looking guys and some younger good-looking women. No one went for a swim or was fucked in public, but the women paired up with the guys. I tended the bar. There was some coke being used. Mike spread a couple of lines on a table and told me to come over. He snorted one line, and then told me to snort the other. I had no option but to do what he told me. As I was bent over doing that, he took a photo with his cell phone.

The next day I was serving Mike and Alex brunch. He told me to wear only that ridiculous, tight pair of briefs that could barely hold my cock inside them. I didn't mind. I was willing to do anything they asked rather than lose the job and have to go back to that old apartment with no money. Anyway, I'd had more sex in the last three weeks than I'd had in the last three years. I'd fucked. I'd had my cock sucked and been jerked off. I'd licked pussy and sucked a cock. My ass had been fingered, reamed by a vibrator and fucked by a guy's hard cock. I hadn't fucked a guy yet, but that was to come later.

Mike showed me the photo he'd taken of me snorting the line of coke last night.

"If I was to send this to the cops, you'd do jail time. With my contacts there, you really wouldn't like that," he said to me in his menacing soft voice.

"So long as you do what you're told, the photo will stay with me and you'll be alright. Your cock, your mouth, your ass, they're ours for pleasure or for business for anyone we say. Understand?" I stood up straight in front of him.

"Yes sir," I said.

"Good. Then drop those pants."

I was their sex slave.

12