I Belong to You

Story Info
She's ready and waiting...and all yours.
1k words
4.06
47k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My favorite part of submitting to you is the feeling I get when I think of belonging to you master. When I imagine being with you everyday and you taking care of all my needs I feel happier than I ever have in my life. I dream of waiting for you to return from work, with me naked and shackled kneeling on the floor. I imagine myself crawling languidly to you as you enter the room and rubbing up against your legs in greeting, then feeling your hand pet my head and back. You ask if I have been a good girl that day, and I shake my head yes. As you get comfortable I kneel on the floor with my head on the ground, waiting to go to the bathroom. You ask me if I have to go, and I shake my head yes. You lead me to my special bowl and watch as I squat over it and let my piss fill it. You reach your hands under me and catch some it in your hand then you rub it on my body.

I love the feeling of the warm liquid as you spread it over my body master. I lick your left hand clean, savoring the tartness of the liquid. Then I watch as you lick your other hand and smile at the taste of me. I can feel the heat inside me grow as I watch you. Waiting all day has made me very hungry for you master. You put a leash on my collar and lead me around the room for a minute. You love watching me slink along behind you. You ask if I want food, which I do, and you leave me on the floor as you go and prepare my dinner in my food bowl. I stretch out on the floor, thinking about how I will get to pleasure you that day master.

You set my bowl down in front of me and tell me to eat while you check your email. I try my best to remain neat as I eat without using my hands, but I still manage to get some on my face. When you are finished you look at me and shake your head. "You messy little thing, what am I going to do with you?"

I look down at the floor and try to wipe my face but you stop me, and then you take a towel and wipe the food away. I lap a little water from my water bowl and then you call me over to the bed. I am already dripping in anticipation of more lessons, and I crawl over quickly. You tell me to turn around so that my ass is facing you, which I do obediently.

Then, without any warning, you push two fingers inside my ass. I yelp from surprise. Then I lean into your probing hand and whimper for more. You spank me for being greedy and tell me that I will get more when I deserve more. I smile when I feel the burn where your hand kissed my flesh. You pull your fingers from my ass and I hear you pull your zipper down. You tell me to turn around and you pull out your already hard cock. You tell me to crawl for you, and I feel myself get even wetter as I watch your eyes following my every move while you slowly stroke your cock. You call me back and when I kneel you push your cock, already dripping slightly, inside my mouth and gently begin to fuck me.

I suck hard and lick everywhere I can. The scent of you fills my head and I know that I will go to sleep tonight still smelling you on me. I feel you hitting the back of my throat, but I no longer gag, in response I take it in deeper. I feel you shudder and my mouth fills with your cum. I savor the salty sweetness of it and swallow every last drop. Then you tell me to lay on my back. You clasp my arm and leg shackles together so that I can't move. Then you place the blindfold on me and I feel the push of the ball gag in my mouth. The feeling of having my mouth stretched so wide and being so helpless is exquisite torture master. I feel you push a finger back into my ass, slowly moving in and out.

"Do you need more slut?"

I shake my head yes. I feel two enter me, and I begin to feel a little more full. I start rocking back and forth, trying to get your fingers deeper inside me.

That's better, showing your true colors now. You truly are a hungry little slut aren't you slave?"

I moan as loudly as I can. I feel saliva drip from the corners of my mouth as I strain against the gag. I feel you pull your fingers out and I feel empty, for a second I wonder if you have left, then I feel your cock push against the tight opening. That is exactly what I needed master. As you enter me and begin fucking me in earnest I hear your voice next to my ear and feel your breath on my neck. You remove the gag and whisper into my ear. "Who do you belong to?" "You master." I respond in a desperate gasp. "Could you ever want anything less than this?" "Never master!" I gasp. Then I feel two fingers enter my cunt pushing deep inside me. My head thrashes and my body is trembling and sweating as you pump harder and faster into me. I can hardly think as I pant and wail in ecstasy.

White knuckled, I clench the sheets and a feral scream claws its way from my throat as I come. And come again. And again.

I don't know where I am or who I am, all I know is that I am drowning in a sea of pleasure, the darkness of the waters fills my soul and all I know is you master: your voice, your power, your dominion.

Everything else disappears as I hear you gasp above me and I feel your warmth inside my ass. You pull yourself out and remove my blindfold, the smile on your face is radiant and I know I have been a very good girl.