All Comments on 'I Bet You'll Like It'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Super cool. Wish I could have had an experience like that in my youth.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it. My first girlfriend was worried about getting pregnant. Her mother had told her that as a young girl in Italy, women preserved their virginity for they wedding night by letting boys have anal. My girlfriend wanted to try it. Simply put it was amazing. She came quickly and repeatedly while urging me to cum. So I had anal sex before vaginal sex. i should have married her.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

But if she knew he was into butt stuff ages ago and wasn't opposed to being with him, why didn't she ask him ages ago to do her butt? Or be with her?

texlootexloo7 months ago

InfiniteXaos, he had a girlfriend, up until things chamber between them. Secondly, while it isn't true for everyone, many people (myself included) live with a fear of rejection or of losing a good friend it there is a breakup. I 100% related to her longing, but fear her feelings would not be reciprocated.

texlootexloo7 months ago

Change, not chamber....

gkrishnagkrishna7 months ago

Was really hot until she brought up her previous guy in the middle of sex and talked about him complimenting her on her dick sucking skills. Kind of a mood killer, that - at least for me.

Arseguy666Arseguy6667 months ago

Great story, very well written and it's about my favourite sexual activity.

The only changes to the story that I'd make would be;

1/

Judy would have to stop wearing panties for good, to make Greggs access to her arsehole so much easier.

2/

Her friends should be able to watch Judster getting her arse fucked.

Just my thoughts...

AkpervertAkpervert6 months ago

Pure, unadulterated, debauched, dirty, nasty, incredibly hot sex! I want some of that!

This is one of the best anal stories I've read. Just missing her 'giving you a taste of it' by pegging you.

And maybe including a bit of watersports to wash it all off.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have noticed a trend with many authors where the guy seems to need to declare his love at the first time they are together… not vibing with me. Other than that, love the erotic narrative.

MorevinilaMorevinila6 months ago

Steamy. Wonder though why the talk had to get dirty when the passion flares, dirty in a way where the woman seems to become just a sexual object for male pleasure (at least that's what it seems from the way it is written) specially considering it's not just a fuck thing but also something romantic.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too long and repetitive!!!!!!!

ExperienceCountsExperienceCounts5 months ago

Great story. Fun and exciting read. Hope you write follow-ups with mutual voyeurism between the couples, and then maybe a get-together with a foursome? Would definitely enjoy more with both these characters.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594195 months ago

Intriguing a little out of my wheelhouse of reading material but the story was/is enjoyable thanx

🙊🙉🙈💨🐒🤬

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you for the story. Very hot, even though I wish it was a bit heavier on romance. Any chance for a sequel involving Judy's friends?

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

Very good story detailing a night of wild sex with two new lovers. Not much of a story here after the initial introduction of characters…3+ pages of sex follow up until the end, but it was well written and a fun read. Oh, Judy does get it in the ass!

MAJESTY210MAJESTY210about 1 month ago

Waiting on Judster to call include her friends!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved it my first anal sex was with my dads friend who i had a crush on since my early teens and always wanted him to be my first sex with. Long story how it happened but basically i made sure he saw me naked one day and he didnt resist the temptation in front of him and i got what i wanted too. I had many first time experiences with him including anal sex which i really enjoyed and another being outdoor sex completly naked in his garden. Now im kinda quite addicted to both and love risky public sex too much lol. Lucy in the UK

Hottdreams80720Hottdreams8072010 days ago

Loved the different plan of attack on getting a kink accomplished and yet open for a second kink with exhibition. Thank you mike

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Fuck off Greg you don't deserve her

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....