I Blush Too Damn Much Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers

He used his fingers to work on my hole rubbing the walls of my inner tunnel as his mouth worked on my clit. God it was throbbing like it did when I was 19. I felt like I was 10 too alone with my John and him making love to me. I needed to cum badly and we both knew it.

I moaned loudly, I know it was loud. Then I arched my hips up and began to thrust my pelvis fucking his fingers and his mouth. He had two fingers in my pussy and his thumb was rubbing my ass hole while he sucked my clit into his mouth. I cried out as my orgasm hit me and swept over my body. Faster and faster and faster my body pumped and fucked itself on John's fingers and wonderful magical mouth!

"My God that's so good", I yelled out as my ass came up off the bed and he ran his hands under it and cupped my ass cheeks lifting me even higher off the bed. John buried his face into my sex and sucked. I screamed with pleasure and another orgasm took over my movements. Again I fucked his face like a wild woman.

He worked and licked and made me cum again, number three, and he still continued to lick and work on me. He didn't stop!! He sucked my pussy and fingered it and inserted his little finger now into my ass all the way. I have never allowed anyone to do that to me before.

I moaned again like an animal in heat! I grabbed his head and pulled his hair and fucked his face again like I was insane and John got me to go off for the fourth time with his magical wonderful mouth.

Finally he stopped and moved up next to me holding me and stroking my face and tits again. We kissed and cuddled and I was in a fog, some sort of dream world. John whispered: "Jerk me off Bonnie, please do it like you did the last time when we were together 10 years ago."

I rolled over on my side and let my left thigh move over his body and I laid on it. My arm went to his cock which was sticking straight up in the air. I circled it with my hand and began to stroke it up and down. It felt huge. John held me and moaned: "Oh yes baby! That feels so good. Make me cum Bonnie. Make me cum

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Julie My Fiancee My loving fiancee.in Loving Wives
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Wife Tammy Ch. 01 Conservative wife is taken by pool man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories