I Blush Too Damn Much Ch. 05

Story Info
Very good sex - with my husband for a change.
6.4k words
45.3k
6
4

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers

It had been thrilling seeing John again and even more so doing the wonderful things we did for and to each other in his hotel room. When I remembered his big cock cumming and cumming and cumming in my hand a smile formed on my face. He loves the way I jerk him off he always did.

John was so damn nice looking and built so well and his cock.......how beautiful a cock he had. I was thinking no real woman could resist him if he really put on the charm and wanted her, especially if she saw him nude with his cock hard and sticking out at her.

My panties were covered with my own fluids from John pleasing me a number of times with his wonderful mouth and tongue, so immediately removed them when I got home. I washed my dirty cum covered panties as well as my bra, stockings and garter belt and dried them. Once that was done I folded them up and put them away. I showered quickly and dressed in jeans and a blouse Then I took my business suit to the cleaners along with some other things of Bob's including two of his new suits. When I got home I started dinner.

After I was done everything that needed to be taken care of, I sat on the sofa and looked at the mail. The credit card bill was in with a bunch of junk mail. I opened it and scanned the charges briefly. There were two changes I didn't recognize but since Bob does the bills I let it go and put it in the rack with the rest of the bills. He would take care of it I was sure.

My brain drifted back to John and then to Bob and then back to John again. Funny, I didn't feel badly about today at all. I was sure I would be upset if I met John again, but I wasn't. It was sort of like I met John. We had a little fun. But, I didn't fuck him. So, I didn't think or feel it had changed my relationship with my husband at all. He would never find out about it I would be sure of that!

John was sort of a boy toy but my husband was my partner. We would be together forever. What I did with john was a sort of......of fling I guess you could call it. Yes that was it a fling. It can be serious sometimes and other times amusing how you begin to reason to yourself about certain situations in your life, good and bad. I mean now that John I had seen each other privately and I had jerked him off until he came a huge load of cum on my hands and he had given me a set of four wonderful oral orgasms the situation had only served to make me hornier for sex. Tonight I was sure Bob would receive the reward of these sexual feelings in bed. So it all worked out for the best.

It was 4:45 PM and I knew Bob wouldn't be home to around 6:00 or 6:30 PM. He was working later most days now that he had the three biggest accounts in his company's history. He had been very successful with them too almost doubling the amount of business they were doing with them now. While the company had rewarded him very well with bigger pay checks, new company car and stock options as well as bigger and bigger bonuses this year and last, he was at their beck and call day or night.

He told me it would be hard for a while and that he would be home late and on some night maybe very late. He promised me he would call and tell me if he was tied up taking them to dinner or to some kind of a ball game. Even our weekends would be disrupted sometimes as he had to play golf on Saturday or Sunday and some weekends on both days with one or the other of his customers. But we now belonged to two country clubs and we both enjoyed them when we could get the time.

It was OK with me; we still had enough time together and let's face it after 10 years of marriage both of our sex drives had slowed down a little anyway. We had no kids since we both wanted to work on our professions. Don't get me wrong we still did it two, three sometimes even four times a week. But the passion or lust if you want to call it that wasn't there like when we were first married. I guess all couples go that way eventually.

God we couldn't keep our hands off of each other back then. We made love, not we made love and fucked everyday, sometimes twice a day once before we went to work as soon as we woke up. Then we did it again when we got back home again. Sometimes we did it before dinner, during dinner, and then again after dinner. Hell we even did it again at night before we went to sleep.

We did it everywhere and all over the house. Then we would wind up holding each other and falling asleep. I remembered he would let me know when he would come home some days at lunch time and I would sneak off too and meet him for an afternoon delight. I smiled thinking that's what John and I had done today, an oral afternoon delight.

Bob's pay had grown with his responsibility and like I said the bonuses he received were double of what he received before the big customers had revised their contracts and increased their business. He traveled a little too, maybe 5 times a year for three or four days and sometimes for an entire week but not often.

He loved his job but he didn't like his boss. He told me she was called the "blond lesbian bitch". No one knew for sure if she was gay or not but everyone called her that name. I think she even knew it but she didn't care. He told me she was a very demanding woman and a workaholic wanting everything done her way. Ann was a fake blond, short with a set of hospital tits and a fat ass. That was the way Bob put it. I never met her.

Bob dealt with her and he seemed to think he was next in line for her job. Ann was on the fast track with the company and had done very well with all the positions she had held. He felt she would be promoted soon and he would get her job! Things looked good for him and I was happy for him since he had worked very hard.

So while I waited for Bob now I smiled again and decided to send John an e-mail thanking him for the nice day in his room. I signed on and began to write him a note. Once finished I sent it. A few minutes later while reading another e-mail, I received one back from John. He was thanking me for the great satisfaction I gave him today and he told me how very much he enjoyed see me again, all of me and this time tasting me too. I felt myself blushing as I sat at the PC. I told him: "Believe me it was all my pleasure when you tasted me and gave me a few wonderful orgasms."

John had told me he wished he could have a few orgasms like I did. We both chatted for awhile and then John asked me for a photo or two so he could take them with him and use them in a special way when he was away from home. He told me he wanted a couple of personal ones and he asked for a few nude as well. He said he wanted to look at me while he masturbated. He wanted to see my body and cum. That excited me very much thinking of him looking at my photos and jerking off until he shot his load.

I replied that I didn't have any nude photos but I went to our family photo folder and sent him three of the sexist photos I could find. I sent two with me in my bikini when we were down in the islands and one with me in my short almost see- thru-nightie that Bob had taken when I wasn't looking. I didn't know he had it in the file on out PC. But since he did I sent it to John. When I attached them I wrote a sexy reply telling him I would have Bob take some photos of me nude and send them to him later on if I could.

John thanked me for the photos and again for this afternoon. I wrote him telling him I was looking forward to next month and I would be waiting to see him again too. We chatted for a few more minutes and then we signed off. I cleaned up the e-mail file and the other files needed to ensure Bob didn't see them and I deleted everything.

At 6:30 PM Bob wasn't home yet. At 7:00 PM he hadn't called me so I ate dinner by myself. It was 8:00 PM when he finally called and apologized telling me he was still in the office and working with the XYZ Company reps. Then he said they were going out to dinner and he would be at least 10 or 11 PM before he got home. He told me he was sorry for telling me so late and that he would call me later on if he was going to be later.

It was 11:30 PM when Bob called telling me he was still in town and that they had all had dinner and had been drinking. They had dinner at 7:30 PM and then went to a sports bar to watch the game on the big TV. He said he was feeling tipsy and decided not to drive home tonight. He would get a room at the hotel that his customers were staying at. Then he would see them off taking them to the airport in the morning and then just go into work. He told me he would see me for dinner tomorrow night and maybe we could go out. Bob told me he would call me during the day and let me know for sure. I told him OK and that I loved him. He told me he loved me too and we hung up.

I was in the bedroom and I hung up the phone and then turned over to try and go back to sleep I began to think about John again. I put my hand between my legs and squeezed my thighs tightly together holding my warm pussy. I felt horny and my vagina was getting wet and my hand felt good holding it tightly. I smiled as I remembered how big I had gotten John's cock when I jerked him off. Then I felt a warm tingling inside my pussy when I remembered how I made John cum so hard.

As I slowly began touching myself I wondered if John was jerking off to the three photos I sent him. I close my eyes and began to think about his cock and him jerking off. I wondered if he would like me to suck his cock one day as I jerked him off. Or maybe instead of that he could jerk off for me while I watched him do it! That made me moan with lust.

I began thinking: "If I sucked him with my mouth I would surely chock on his long cock. And when he came I would have to swallow some of his cum. I could never hold it in my mouth like I do for Bob sometimes and then spit it out on the sheets. No John just shot too much cum. He sure does have a lot of it. I smiled thinking of it coating my hands.

As I rubbed my slit I was thinking: "If I sucked him and he came in my mouth I would have to let it run out around that fat cock head or I would have to swallow it. I wondered how it would taste. I was rubbing my pussy a little faster teasing my clit. It was throbbing, my hole was wet and my outer lips were open. I was ready to be fucked. I decide to masturbate until I came.

I wondered more about Bob and if I really could do him with my mouth and drink his cum. Would I be able to swallow it all, any of it? I never have done that before. I didn't know how I felt about that right now. I knew I needed practice I didn't suck Bob off very much any more and he didn't eat me much any more either. Sure I had sucked him to get him hard some times, but usually I didn't let him cum in my mouth and when he did I let it drip out on the sheets. We had done that a lot too when we were younger but I never swallowed back then either. If I did John like that it would be my first time.

I said to myself: "Or maybe I'll get John to jerk off for me while I masturbated for him. That sounded so hot right now."

My hand was stroking the wet hole of my pussy and I was sliding my fingers in and out of it hearing the wet sloshing sound it made. I had to cum. I had to masturbate and cum or I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep.

As I worked on my pussy I was thinking maybe if John could get it hard again after he shot off for me maybe we could fuck. I mean once he came he could last a long, long time I was sure of it. Most men were like that. He would have to wear a rubber and we could try some different positions too.

I was thinking about how a cock that size would feel inside me. Then as I fingered myself faster, and harder I wondered if I could take all of his big cock? Oh my, I wondered how it would feel to have John's big cock fully inside me. I arched up and worked my fingers faster I was close to orgasm now.

I smiled as I was thinking I would be looking at John while I was doing what I was doing now. He would be looking at me finger my pussy and I would be watching him jerking off. That would be fun. I think I will ask him to do it for me sometime when we see each other, maybe on the 27th when we meet again. Then I'd suck him back hard and fuck him or he would fuck me with that big cock.

My pussy began to squeeze around my fingers and I knew I was seconds away from cumming. I began to fuck myself faster and faster. I would tell him "Here baby let me show you how to make it hard again"

And, then I would suck him back hard again and straddle him and ride his big cock up and down until I climaxed on it! I know I'm better at jerking men off than any man but they look so hot masturbating for me while I watch!

Maybe John and I should get cameras for our PCs so we can masturbate for each other over the Internet. I told myself I would ask him to get one. I began to leak fluid and pump my hips as my body was reacting to my fingers and my idea of seeing John jerk of for me over the PC.

I was thinking the next time we would together I'd get him on his back on the bed and tell him to relax and spread his legs wide so I can get between them and get both my hands around his big dick. I would jerk him off so good.. I'd play with those big balls he had and work his cock at the same time. I would stroke it in my hand and began make love to it. Then I would surprise John and lowered my head and began kiss and lick the head. Then I would suck his cock for the first time and make him cum.

His ball sack would get so tight and I would take hold of that cock and kiss the head and run my tongue over the pee hole and up and down the inside of the shaft. I'd still use my hands to jerk him off while I sucked the head. I figured as long as his cock was I could hold his shaft with both hands and still have the head and an inch or two showing over my hands. God, John's cock was so long! I'd suck him really good too. I'd even suck his balls with my mouth. I would take one in my mouth and suck on it then do the other one. I think John would love that.

I began to make loving sounds as I began to cum for the first time thinking I could stimulate his balls and his cock with my mouth. But I know that he would love my mouth on his cock head the most so I would move back up and take the head back into my mouth!

Oh God that sounded so hot. I was cumming! I felt the orgasm start and I pumped and pumped my pussy on my hands God I needed that so badly! The orgasm lifted me higher and higher and lasted a few seconds before it slowed and stopped. I knew I needed more something larger, longer than my fingers. I needed John's cock.

Then I remembered Bob had purchased a vibrating dildo for me for my birthday. He told me I should use it if he was working and I felt like fucking something. He told me: It's better than having a lover Bonnie; I won't get jealous of this fake dick. Use it and think of me when you do it baby."

He handed it to me that night but I never used it. But God I needed something tonight. So I got up and went to the desk. I searched for it and found it still in the box it came in. I took it out of the box for the first time and washed it off. Then I lubricated it with KY before returning to bed.

I lay back and bent my knees and spread them. The toy was 10 inches long and thick, maybe 3 inches around. It was then that I realized it was about as big as John's cock. In fact it looked longer than John's cock but about as thick. I smiled and put the tip on my pussy as I lifted my ass up off the bed. I rubbed it up and down and then held it in my hand and put some more KY on it. I slowly, very slowly began to insert it into me. Mummm it felt good to begin filling up again. I pushed it in a little more.

Deeper and deeper it went and the deeper it went the better it felt. Soon I had 6 inches in my pussy tunnel and I started to fuck myself with it. Slowly at first but soon my vagina adjusted to the thickness and I began working it back and forth faster. I was also taking more of the length into me. When I had 8 inches in me I knew it was deeper than Bob had ever been. Actually it was deeper than any man had ever been. It felt wonderful, so good, touching new areas of my pussy and stimulating the nerves I never used before. Then I bottomed out and it hurt. I moaned as I hit my cervix with the head of the dildo. I was more careful as I worked it in and out of me.

As I fucked my pussy with the toy I was thinking of John. How would his cock feel inside me! After a few minutes, I was thinking about sucking his cock again. I saw myself holding the big cock and sucking the head as I tried to milk him with my hands.

Then I saw it in my mine's eye that it would explode into my mouth. A ton of cum, drowning me in cum, I was drowning in John's cum as he pumped it into my mouth. I couldn't drink it fast enough I chocked and gagged as John held my head and fucked my mouth! I didn't like that but I never tried to get away from his hands. Finally as John slowed down I sucked and jerked him off trying to squeeze every drop of what was left out his dick. It wasn't good but it wasn't bad either. As I drank more it wasn't bad at all. I started to like the taste of John's cum.

I was thinking I would be covered in his cum. It would be all over my face and chest everywhere. I would let his deflating cock out of my mouth and licked my lips for him. There was cum everywhere. John would be watching me as I lick up his cream off my lips. He would take some off my tits with a finger and hold it on his finger offering it to my mouth! I saw myself taking it and clean his fingers. He would watch as I licked it like the slut I was for him.

I would clean his cock with my tongue and he would watch me as I took long licks up his softening shaft cleaning it. My mouth would be tired from sucking but I would clean him completely licking the drops of cum out of his pee hole again and again.

Then I would tell him how good he tasted just like he told me when he licked my pussy. I would tell him how much I loved sucking his cock and eating his cum. I would tell him he tasted better than any man I had ever sucked. Actually I had only sucked one other guy and that was Bob. But John didn't know that.

Then John would use his fingers to remove some more cum from my hair and cheeks and again I would take it eagerly into my mouth and sucked it down. As I was thinking about that I climaxed on the dildo! It was so much better than my fingers. I arched up and fucked my pussy as fast and as hard as I could. I cried out a couple of times as I peaked and then another orgasm would sweep over me and I would cry out again with pleasure as the big dildo was fully inside me making me cum and cum and cum! I soaked the damn thing and the bed with my cum.

But I had cum so well thinking of John's cock. Actually the last thing I was thinking about before I climaxed was the idea of my finger dipping into the pool of cum on the bed and then putting that finger full of John's cum on my nipple. Then I asked John to lick it off saying; "Taste it John. Taste your own cum for me."

When I climaxed I saw in my brain that he did it. He did it for me he actually sucked my nipple and tasted his own cum. It was so erotic to watch him do it! I had a mind blowing orgasm with the fake cock inside me. I fell asleep thinking of John and how I better use the dildo more if I ever decide to let John fuck me. I wanted my pussy to be able to take his big cock without pain. I left that dildo in me for a while before I finally pulled it out and went to sleep. I felt warm and good after cumming so hard.

The next morning I was up and off to work. Bob called me and told me we should meet at our favorite restaurant at 7 PM. I agreed and the day passed without any issues. I did get a few e-mails from John thanking me again for the photos and that afternoon. He told me he had enjoyed them three times since I sent them, which was less than 24 hours ago. We exchanged a few more e-mails and then it was 4:30 PM and I left for home.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers
12