I Blush Too Damn Much Ch. 06

Story Info
She finds out her husband is cheating.
4.4k words
43.2k
7
6

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers

When Bob came in from work he tried to kiss me but I turned away. He asked me what was the matter and I opened the envelope and handed him the panties. His face told me what I needed to know I was sure of it. I asked him: "Who? Who is it? And how long have you been fucking her?"

Bob stood there looking from me to the panties and back to me again. Then he said: "Wait! Wait Bonnie! It's not what you're thinking."

I said: "Yea Bullshit it never is Bob. Who is she?"

He said: "OK Listen! They belong to a woman named Lucy she is a stripper at the 2 O'clock club. But...but I'm not fucking her or anyone."

I said: "Oh come on Bob the look on your face told me you are fucking someone, someone who fits in these small panties. So you decide to fuck a stripper, Christ I hope you had protection. No wonder you needed Viagra to keep up with a fucking stripper. She must be something and has a small pair of bikini panties to wear. "

He said: "NO! I mean Yes she is tall and thin. But I was startled, you know shocked that you had them, that's all. That why I was looking so guilty. Look Lucky is a dancer and is 6'2" you can check I swear I'm telling you the truth. And....and she must have put the panties in my pocket when I was there."

I said: "And why were you there? Getting a lap dance, a blow job, or more from old 6'2" Lucy? You like fucking a woman you have to look up to?"

He said: "No. Hell no Bonnie I didn't fuck her! Look! I was there with these people from the ABC Company. They wanted to go see a strip show and they paid for her to dance for us all of us back in a private room. She sat on everyone's lap but she didn't make me......you know, cum. She must have......I mean I guess she put her panties in my suit coat pocket as a joke."

I said: "Some fucking joke. You won't be laughing when we're done Bob I'm really pissed at you. And I don't know if I believe you or not and I don't know what I'm going to do!"

He said: "I swear baby I'm not fucking her or anyone. You have to believe me. Look I can call one of the men that were with me and they can tell you we were there. I swear Bonnie I'm not cheating on you with Lucy. She just danced for me, for us."

He looked guilty as hell and I walked out of the room leaving him stand there. I still didn't know if I believed that story or not. Regardless, he was at a strip club and some tall bimbo had given him a lap dance. I should ask the cleaners if his suit pants were sticky or stained. Damn it! I didn't know what to do. I turned before leaving the room and told him to find some place else to sleep tonight and for the foreseeable future. Then I said to myself: "I will be doing some checking."

Sleep was bad for me and from the sight of Bob the next day not good for him either. Work was just as bad. We spent the rest of the week avoiding each other and sleeping apart. We didn't talk if we didn't have too and when we did talk we both tried not to bring up the problem that was festering between us.

It was Thursday when I couldn't stand it any more and I took the day off. I was going to do some detective work. I would do some checking on my own about Bob's answer to the panty question. First I went to see Tall Lucy and showed her a photo of Bob. She laughed and told me she had put her panties in my husband's pocket as a joke. She was sure he would reach into his pocket before he got home and remove them before I had a chance to find them. I was never to see them or know about them.

I asked her about who was with Bob and she said as best she could remember Bob was with a woman and two other men. I asked what happened and she told me: "Let's see they paid to have a private party in the other room, the party room which you can reserve for $250.00. Then I was paid another $300.00 to dance for them all."

I asked if she did more than dance and she told me it was none of my business. I told her I'd give her $50. Is she told me everything. She asked for a $100 and I paid her $80.

She said: "I danced for them and took off all of my clothes."

I said: "All of them?"

She smiled and aid: "Well sweetie I didn't have many on to begin with, just a G string and a top it gets cold in here sometimes. But sweetie, they all wanted to see me. So yes, I stripped down completely and then did my thing."

I asked what that thing was and Lucy said: "Lay on the rug spread my legs and open my pussy so they could see my pink insides. Then of curse I gave lap dances. The men are usually easy to get off. You know rub their cocks with my ass and in a few minutes. Let them look but not touch my boobs as I rub them in their face. Then feeling me rub my ass on their cocks almost always gets them off. Their slacks get wet and front with a big cum stain and it's funny to see them walk out all upset and blushing like hell. But once they cum they're done."

"But this one guy, the guy you showed me the photo of he was the one who I gave my panties too. He didn't cum in his slacks like the other men. He told me he was saving himself for later. So I secretly gave him my panties so he would remember me. It was a just a damn joke I swear."

I said: "And I think I know who he was saving it for. How about the blond woman, did she participate?"

Lucy laughed and told me: "That woman was really ready to get fucked!"

Hearing her said that made me blush. Then Lucy told me: "You know most women that come in a place like this....well let's just say they usually just watch or don't want to participate and when they do they take so fucking long. A long time to get off on a lap dance cost me time and time is money baby! But this little blond that was with them well she was hot. I mean she was as hot as or hotter than the men. I mean I made her cum with my fingers while I let her play with my tits and it took just a few minutes. She watched the two men cum and then she told me to do her. She even handed me the damn money. Then when she opened her legs and I saw she didn't have any panties on to begin with well I made her cum. She sucked my tits as I fingered her on the sofa. Look lady an extra $200 is hard to get some nights. She was one hot little lady!"

I was blushing and when Lucy asked for another $50 and she would get me off just like she got the blond off. I told her no thanks I wasn't in the mood right now. Then she told me I should think about stripping, that I had a good body and could earn some extra cash plus I could have some fun. I thanked her and started to leave.

As she walked me to the front door, she apologized again for the panties and said that boys will be boys. She was still laughing a little when I walked out of the strip club.

Lucky was indeed any wife's nightmare. She was in fact very tall, thin and very athletic with huge tits and a nice round ass. Her legs must have been 4 feet long. She made most women I knew look like guys. She was very beautiful too with long blond hair and blue eyes and during our conversation she told me she was earning $100,000 a year, much of it was tax free if I knew what she meant. I did.

OK that was done and I didn't feel any better about Bob. Next, I looked at the credit card bill, and checked on the hotel again. I made a call and got the address. Then I went to the hotel and talked to the manager. I asked him if he knew my husband and showed him a photo. He was hesitant to tell me anything. That is until I told him I would protest the charge and have it taken off my credit card bill. I held up three $20 bills and told him I wanted tom know everything.

The man then told me that he knew Bob and that Bob had made arrangements with the hotel to have two rooms available all the time for his guests when they came to town. He gave a deposit to keep the two rooms together, you know adjoining. He told me when I asked that most of the people staying in the rooms were men but that a short blond woman stayed in one of the rooms sometimes. He told me that when the blond stayed in the one room that Bob came and visited her and they had dinner together along and sometimes with some other people.

So I asked the million dollar question: "So did Bob ever spend the night here?"

He told me that he had spent a night last month and maybe a couple of times before that. I checked the date and I compared it to that night Bob told me he was drunk and wouldn't drive home. I asked if Bob had spent the night alone and the manager told me he didn't know if the blond or Bob spent the full night or not. They had those adjoining rooms but that he had seen her and Bob come and go during the night from the same room to the ice machine. I thanked him and left for the restaurant that Bob had on our charge.

When I got there I talked to both the manager and the waitress and found out that Bob had been there often over the past three or four months and that they knew him by name. The manager said that mostly when he came in he would be with three or four people and was entertaining the group. He said they were mostly men but sometimes the group was a mixture of men and women. Then he told me that lately there was the same blond lady with Bob and they came in together to meet the other people.

I asked them both to describe the woman and they told me she was short, with blond hair and fairly nice looking. The waitress was female and she told me that she was sure the woman had fake boobs. She called them 'hospital enhancement'.

The manager told me that lately Bob was meeting this woman two or three other nights during the week along, just him and the lady. The waitress said that sometimes they would have lunch on the weekends. They both told me that Bob and the blond lady spent an hour or so when they were alone and then rushed off. But when they had the other people they spent two or three hours all together.

The waitress told me that the two of them seemed to be lovers and she said she saw them touching each other under the table a lot of times. She told me that one night she saw the blonde's dress up over her stockings and that Bob's hand was between he legs. Then the waitress told me that the blond wasn't wearing any underwear. I bushed when I heard her say that Bob was fingering the lady.

The manager said they always reserved the table in the back where it was dark and private and that Bob always tipped him well for that table. That made me blush again and it also made me mad as hell. I was sure of it now; the woman had to be Ann who was Bob's boss. I was sure Bob was fucking Ann. OK!

Now that I had more information I knew exactly what my next step would be. When I got home I dialed John's cell phone number. When he answered I asked if he would like to meet earlier than next month and have a little fun.

John told me that the only way he could get away was if I came to him this time. I asked where and when?

He laughed and said: "You pick the date and time and where you'll in DC and I'll make a point of being there. But what's up? Why are you asking to meet me so fast Bonnie?"

I sighed and started to cry as I told John everything saying: "My husband is cheating on me. So I'm going to cheat on him. Let me ask you point blank John, do you want me to fuck you?"

He said: "Hell yes baby! What man wouldn't want you? You're a beautiful sexy and so lovely. Yes Bonnie I have always wanted you. Meet me and let's make love. How soon can you get to DC?"

I told him: "I'll be there on Wednesday and won't leave until Friday or Saturday. Can you get away?"

He told me he could and I said: "I will let you know where I am going to stay. It will be out near the airport."

John told me his cock was already hard thinking about being with me and he would be at the airport to pick me up and take me to my hotel. I accepted and hung up. Now to catch Bob in the act when I come back from Washington on Saturday morning rather than on Sunday like I will tell him.

I picked up the phone and called the airlines. Great this is working out well. I would be coming home early on Saturday. My flight out of DC was at 8AM so I would be home by 10:30AM. Then I will head to the hotel where Bob and his short blond lover Ann would be on Saturday morning. At least I hoped that would be where he was.

One last thing to do, I called work and told them I was going to take four vacation days Tuesday to Friday. I have many days accumulated and there was no problem with me taking off on short notice when I told them it was a family problem and I was going out of town. I started to pack what I could as fast as I could load in some very sexy bras and a couple of bikini and thong panties. Then I waited for Bob to come home.

When he came home, late again, I told him I had to go to DC on Wednesday morning and asked if he could take me to the airport. I wanted Tuesday to myself so I didn't tell him I was taking off tomorrow. I felt it was fair justice to have my cheating husband drop me off at the airport so I could go see John who would soon be my lover.

We ate dinner and Bob wanted sex but I told him I didn't feel like it and had things to do to get ready for the trip. "We'll do it tomorrow before I go away", I told him.

Then I wrote out my schedule and made sure he knew I wouldn't be home until Sunday night. Bob told me he had lots of work to get done and he would just bury himself into it at the office or at home. I was sure he would bury something into someone that's for sure. I asked him if he could tell me where he would be all week so that I could call him. He told me he would keep his cell phone opened and just call him on it. We kissed goodnight and that was it.

On Tuesday I took the day off to get ready for my trip. I called the Marriott and made reservations for three days leaving on Saturday morning. Then I contacted John and we got on the PC and talked and shared our feelings. We both realized we just wanted sex. Neither of us would leave our spouses but would just meet when we could and have sex. Once I caught Bob I would have the upper hand in the marriage and things would change to my way or we would be done and I would take him to the cleaners.

Then John and I agreed that we would have different types of sex during the time I was there in DC. Sometimes we would fuck our brains out. Well mostly that is what we would do when we met. But before that, we would masturbate for each other, something we both love to do. John told me he felt that was so damn hot to watch each other cum and help each other cum so we could watch them have their orgasm and I could see his cock cumming. Sometimes I would jerk John off since I knew he loved that type of sex. But then he would fuck me after I sucked him back hard. Sometimes he would masturbate me. But again he would fuck me afterwards. But these three days we would fuck our brains out. He told me how badly he had always wanted me and I told him the same thing. We both agreed we would do each other until we couldn't do it any more.

Then I asked him to be serious for a moment and tell me how it felt when he had his orgasm. I asked: "Would you tell me how it feels for a man to cum? I mean tell me how your body and brain feels when your cock shots your cum. And as you tell me John show me and I'll masturbate for you right here over the PC."

I saw him slowly stroking his cock as he looked into the camera and said: "As you know Bonnie I'm one of those guys whose erection mostly happens when I'm being touched right here."

He pointed to the underside of his cock just below the cock head. Then he said: "I can best describe the sensation as 'tingling' though that hardly implies the intense pleasure that it is already starting as I think of you stroke or sucking me."

I was working my fingers in and out of my pussy as he told me: "I like your strokes go from just under my cock head, down to the bottom of the shaft. This is where things start to change. The vague 'tingle' earlier gets replaced by a much more pronounced sensation along the soft underside of my cock. That soft strip of flesh that you can feel from the outside is incredibly sensitive. Even when you're doing something else, like stimulating my balls (oh Bonnie) the actual sensation concentrates in that spot and around my cock head."

I moaned hearing his words and he saw me insert the 10 inch dildo into me as far as it could go without hurting. I began to fuck myself and telling John how good it will feel when his cock replaces this fake toy!

John smiled as he told me: "There is an urgency to open wide, to spread my legs, but there is an intense sensation in my cock which needs more touching and stimulating Bonnie. The nerves get very 'electric', almost like an itch that needs touching and every touch momentarily calm the skin and feeds excitement back to that central area again baby. God I wish you were here so I could get you to do this!"

My mouth was dry as I listened to him and worked the toy in and out of me, it was all I could do not to yell: "Oh my John I need your big cock so badly!"

He smiled as his cock was so hard now and it looked even larger on the camera. John continued saying: "Eventually, your fingers move faster stroking me now start taking their toll. I can best describe it as waves of excitement that radiates through my whole body, starting from my cock, out to my toes, hands and even my head. As this wave travels through my body the feeling instinctively and my hips arch as I begin to fuck your hand. I begin thrusting my cock forward pumping your hands. The sense of urgency for more touching is increased and in creditable baby. My cock NEEDS touching everywhere. Oh Bonnie you have to help me baby! Make me cum!"

I simply moaned with lust as I began to fuck myself as hard and as fast as I could. Ly legs were spread wide and I placed my feet up on the table so the camera was looking right at my hole. John watched as I came with the big dildo in me. He was panting now as he told me: "Oh baby your pussy looks so wet and warm I really want to put my cock as deep as I can into you."

He moaned and said: "I'm so close baby! So damn close now."

I said: "Tell me how it feels"

John moaned and I could see his hips pumping his hand and he said: "The sensation that starts from deep inside me is now pushing into the head of my cock. The head begins to throb and swell and twitch. See it jump with excitement baby?"

I told him I did and he said: "My shaft is getting harder and thicker and my balls are so tight! I'm very aroused and close to cumming Bonnie talk out the dildo and spread your pussy open so I can see your hole and the pink insides."

He lifted his cock so I could see how tight his balls were in their sack. It looked like John didn't or hardly had any balls they were so tight and up inside the shaft. My fingers spread the walls of my pussy and I said: "Oh John please cum for me. Show me your cock as it spews cum everywhere baby! Cum for me John!"

John sighed as I saw his pre-cum formed in his pee hole at the center of his huge cock head. He said: "The eruption is like a volcano going off Bonnie. It's like every ounce of energy in my body goes straight to the tip of my cock head. There is no way to describe the way it erupts....finally.....the release.....that release a man feels.......feels from........from every fiber of my body Ahhhh!"

John began to cum as he said: "And....and after........ Oh yes Bonnie! I'm cumming for you baby! OH....God.....yes! See it!!"

God yes I could see it John shot load after lad of cum up in the air. His cum spit out as shot after beautiful shot erupted and flew out of the head of his very hard cock and into the air. I watched in amazement and pushed my three fingers deep into my pussy again. I started to orgasm. "Oh John! Oh God baby! I'm cumming too!"

John was arching his back and pumping his hand as fast as he could make go. It was a blur in the camera. He yelled: "I'm...cumming as I think of fucking you baby! That's what I'm thinking!"

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers
12