I Call Her L. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asked me, "You're not looking for a strap-on are you? I can show you the one I use on my biker guy.""

"No," I answered. "One of these will be suitable."

She then pointed to one that was about five inches long, the width of a carrot. I looked like a rigid penis, with a bulge on the end, designed to avoid it being inserted too far. "Even a novice can tolerate this one, but don't try it without adequate lubricant." She pulled out a bottle of lubricant, and said, "This is our best. You won't even know you have been violated."

I purchased the items. "You know, these are not returnable," she said to me with a smile.

That evening, I went, as I had been instructed, to a brownstone row house and knocked on the door. I was met by a very large male in a tuxedo. He said to me,"I'm Marvin, do you have an appointment tonight with Miss Rachel?"

I answered, "Yes, I think it has been arranged."

"I need to get you prepared for your appointment. You're new, did you bring the plug as instructed?"

I showed it to him. He then pointed to a small room to the side of a large wooden door. Get fully undressed and insert the plug. Miss Rachel requires it in place for all subs in her presence. "Did you bring your own lubricant?"

"Yes," I assured him. I undressed, inserting the plug with surprisingly little resistance. My anus and rectum were unfamiliar with the unrelenting fullness, a feeling that contributed to aura of my subservience.

Marvin attached a thick leather collar to my neck with a leash attached. "Now get on your hands and knees. We are ready to enter her domain." He took the leash, gave a tug, and I entered through the heavy door.

"I hear you are my new submissive." Ms. Rachel spoke slowly with a deep and throaty tone.

She stood up from her desk. She was tall and was wearing 4" heels secured at her ankle with a small strap. I gazed at her black leather corset, accented with four belts and silver buckles in front, pulled tightly to accentuate her narrow torso. Her breasts were bare, perfectly shaped, needing no support at all to protrude seductively. Her nipples pointed upward. She displayed her breasts casually as if doing so was de rigueur. She was wearing off-black stockings, secured with eight garters, as if she was prepared to meet any reluctance with physical force while keeping her stockings perfectly in place. Her black patent leather ankle boots were shod with shiny steel stiletto heels. Over her pelvis was a large zipper, the tab of the zipper was secured to a metal loop on the corset with a small lock.

What do I call you?" She asked.

"I'm known as addictedtonylon, but you can call me addicted. That's what L calls me."

"Addicted to nylon, sounds like you have a serious fetish. Do you approve of my outfit? Wouldn't you like to nuzzle your head between my thighs?" taunting me as my erection grew firm.

I gasped with desire, speechless, unable to answer her questions. She was spectacularly erotic, even with me in a compromising pose on my hands and knees looking up at her.

Marvin handed her the leash, and she examined me, pushing on the end of the plug with her stiletto heel to make sure it was securely in my anus.

She was standing over me, her crotch in front of my face, with a riding crop in her hand. When I looked up, her legs were spread halfway apart in a defiant, provocative stance, radiating an aura of contumacious dominance.

She then pulled on the leash, leading me over to a rack on the wall, shaped like a large X, binds for each extremity in place, awaiting a sub. Beside it were 2 galleries of pictures. In one panel, I could see each was a photo of a client, blindfolded, strapped to the rack. Their rigid cocks were tied, bound, clamped, lashed, tethered, shackled, wrapped, tugged, bent or restrained in a way vocabulary has not yet invented. The other gallery had subs turned toward the rack, asses bared and red from the paddling just administered.

"These are my other submissives," she said. "If they can keep it up, they are here, if not, they are there:" pointing with her crop to each gallery as she explained.

My erection intensely hardened by a mental image of me bound to the rack, being teased, punished, and abused by the practiced provocateur.

"Addicted, I suspect you will be joining them," she added.

I reached for my cock. I just wanted to give it a few strokes. Immediately, I felt two stinging slaps of her crop on my ass. "Never touch your thing in my presence. You must learn not to disobey." she barked.

I was lead on fours at her feet, assuming a position beneath her desk, staring straight ahead at her legs, boots, and heels while she sat in front of me. The leash was taut, secured to a post fixed to the underside of her chair, so I was in intimate proximity to her thighs, with the pussy zipper directly in front of me.

She took a photo on my cellphone and handed it back to me. "I think L wants this," she said as she showed the degrading picture to me.

She picked up the phone, and punched in a number and spoke. I could make out only half the conversation

"Yes, he's here."

"Not too bad, very obedient so far."

"Oh yes, he is fit, a little older than usual but he can take it, I suspect. We will have to see. "

Who was she talking to, is it L? I thought.

"Yes, he saw my St. Andrews cross and the other subs."

"I could not tell."

Tell what? Tell me, please.

The conversation continued while Ms Rachel listened. "Next time," she said.

Next time? What have I gotten myself in to? Maybe L wasn't who I thought.

There was a knock on the door. "Gotta go," she said to the caller. She stood up, leading me on my hands and knees to the door, opening it just a crack, and Marvin was there.

"It was very quiet, I just wanted to check on you, Ms. Rachel." said Marvin, very serious.

"We're fine, this is his first session." She told Marvin.

As she shut the door, she led me back.The half-hour appointment was coming to a close. She then reached down with her index finger under my chin, raising my head so that my gaze met hers.

"L says you can't think of a story. You have a return appointment in one week. If you publish a story, you can pleasure me." As she spoke, she dangled the key to the locked zipper, with a gold keychain on her finger. "If you cannot produce, I will initiate you to my rack."

As she sat down at her desk, she looked at me as she untied my leash. "You should now leave." She alerted Marvin with a button under the desk.

Marvin came in and took the leash from her. I crawled on all fours out the door. Marvin removed my collar and led me to the changing room. "Just leave the plug in a bag in the closet." As I removed the plug, I opened the closet. It was filled with rows of narrow boxes, each with a client's initials on the end.

I drove home and my mind was swirling with story scenarios, erupting after the introductory dominance session with Ms. Rachel. I went into my apartment, turned on my laptop, and posted the picture of me confined under Ms. Rachel's desk as wallpaper on my desktop.

On my calendar, I circled the appointment in one week, and knew I had only 3 days to complete a story so it would be submitted and approved before my next appointment. I put a large X on the date I needed to complete the story, then sent a message to L.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear L,

CURED

Addicted

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I opened my word processor, thought for a few minutes, then started to type -----

I c a l l h e r L.

12