I Call Her L. Ch. 02

Story Info
My editor and her friends savor my Literotica rejection.
4k words
4.19
18.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second chapter of a story about my editor, LSEiland, (who I refer to as L). I am grateful for her editing skills and the many suggestions she gives that enhances the story. While I suggest you read chapter 1 first to familiarize yourself with the characters, you may rather read chapter 2 first and I hope it stimulates you to read the first chapter and the other stories referred to in the text. L edited this story .

Finished-and not a moment too early

I had written, edited, and corrected my latest story for Literotica named "I call her L." I had to get it published within seven days or else I was due for an unpleasant encounter with the local dom, Ms. Rachel. If I met my deadline, I would be feasting on her delectable pussy. The stakes were high. I did not want to fail. It took me three days to complete the story, but it was perfect. Now, time to submit.

Usually, the Literotica webmaster usually requires three days to review, and the story is typically released on the fourth morning. Mh penalty, if not done on time, was to return to Ms. Rachel's brownstone house, for my punishment. My editor, LSEiland, has been creating some rehabilitative encounters behind the scenes from afar, after I developed a severe case of writer's block.

I sent an e-mail to L. I attached my most recent story, even though there wouldn't be time for her to edit it, the time constraint looming ever closer.

+++++++++

Dear L,

I have attached my new story for Literotica. Sorry, no time for you to edit it. I hope you like it and thanks for your "encouragement."

Addicted

++++++

Then, the anxiety began. I must have checked the Literotica site five times a day, hoping they might approve it earlier than expected. I even wrote the webmaster describing my predicament and the need for expediency. As the time became closer to the Saturday deadline, I became more nervous. I recalled the photos of Ms. Rachel's submissives on her wall, and I was not sure I wanted their same fate. I would much rather unzip her zipper and taste her sex. While I had always had fantasized about being a sub, the possibility was more imminent and I was not sure I could tolerate her painful abuse.

Saturday morning came, the day of the evening appointment with Ms. Rachel. I reviewed the list of the newly published stories that morning. My story was not there. Now I was panicked. I went to my account and looked up the submission.

REJECTED

The webmaster had found a punctuation problem and rejected my story. Time to prepare for my painful fate.

As my 9 p.m. appointment time neared, I left for the brownstone I had entered just one week ago and had received my ultimatum. I am sure my anxiety was apparent when Marvin, Ms Rachel's bodyguard, opened the door. Again,he was dressed in a tuxedo, but a commanding male specimen.

"Come right in, Addicted," he said in his baritone voice with an uncharacteristic familiarity. Even Marvin seemed to be part of L's devious scheming.

I walked up the steps and headed towards the bathroom. "Do you have my plug?" I asked, thinking the routine would be as it was a week ago, whereby I would have to wear a butt plug as I was lead around on my leash in the presence of Ms. Rachel.

Marvin just smiled, and held up a pair of pink panties, identical to those I had purchased from TJ Maxx when I was so totally humiliated by L. "I think the ladies have something else in mind for you tonight," said Marvin.

Ladies, what ladies are we talking about? I had palpitations, I was sweating, and my knees were weak. I assumed I had a dom session with Ms. Rachel, and alone. Are others going to be watching as she punishes me for my failure?

"Is this all I am wearing?" I was sure I was blushing intensely, distraught at the humiliation as well as degradation that befit me. I took the panties from him and entered the bathroom.

"No, Addicted, I have your collar ready," Marvin answered. I was ready to leave this predicament forever, and never publish another Literotica story, but in my mind was that longstanding subconscious desire to be sexually dominated for one evening. This opportunity would never again come my way. And I didn't want to lose L as my editor by not following through with her intentions.

I went into the bathroom, took off my clothes, and put on the pink panties. Despite the circumstances, I developed a large erection, which I tucked to the right, but was evident nonetheless. Marvin attached the thick leather collar, but no leash. Behind the solid door, I heard laughs from not just one voice, but many. What was going to be my plight tonight, what had L planned now, was this just the beginning?

I walked through the door, and then froze. They were all there: Cindy, Darcy, Ms. Josephs and her clerk, the stripper, the biker chick, and Ms. Rachel. There I was standing nude, save for a pair of pink panties, resulting in their smirking smiles. The ladies were all wearing the same outfits as when I had met them during my previous encounters with each of them.

I walked into the room, assuming bondage to the cross was my fate. Surprisingly, looking at all the beautiful ladies I had met in the last three weeks, my erection remained intact in spite of the humiliation. As I approached the group, I looked down to avoid the mocking stare of my provocateurs.

Cindy, who I had met at her lingerie shop, spoke first. "We have all read your latest story, Addicted. In fact, we have read every single one of your Literotica stories. Why don't you sit down," she pointed to the chair where Ms. Rachel usually sits, and I followed her command.

Cindy then walked up to me. "I really didn't mind you looking up my skirt, Addicted. I could tell you had a nylon fetish from the time you walked into my store. But, after reading the stories you have written, I know now how naughty your thoughts are."

Once I was sitting, she continued, "I hope you don't mind, but I have been handing out your story "The Sorority Tribunal "to some of my best customers and have stocked some of the items you described in that story. My store is becoming very popular; the customers especially like the pantyhose with the hood attached to the crotch. They think it is perfect for those males who don't like to eat pussy. It keeps them right where they should be until they complete their work."

Standing in front of me, she dropped her skirt and was now standing before me in the taupe weltless stockings, looking very vintage, the same as I had seen her in the store, with a light blue satin garter belt and matching panties.

"I have a favor to ask you," Cindy said in a coy voice. "Can you rewrite your story, "The Sorority Tribunal," and add me as your fifth sorority sister to be eaten out? You can describe my stockings and garter belt. I want to fantasize about that young college guy, James, putting his head between my stockinged thighs and licking my pussy, with the threat of the paddle if he doesn't bring me to orgasm fast, just as you described."

I replied to her, "I think I can do that, Cindy. I will edit it and bring the story to you when it is finished." I was relieved with her innocuous request. She added, "Maybe you can write some other fantasies with stockings and lingerie that I can give to my customers. Is that possible, Addicted?"

I nodded, as I had no objection to returning to her store, and the adulation of her lingerie-loving customers. She did not redress, but remained with the very attractive ensemble and those enticing sheer stockings.

Darcy, who came from the escort service to join me for dinner, replaced Cindy in her position in front of me.

"Addicted, I'm not happy with the story you wrote about us, I mean me."

"Wasn't it exactly as happened at Luigi's?" I asked her.

She then looked at me sternly, "You said I was teetering on my heels with thin legs and narrow ankles. You made me sound so weak and vulnerable."

I replied, "I thought you looked very sexy. I love the look of a female walking as seductively as you did on stiletto heels. You looked fantastic. All the males stopped eating just to stare at your beauty. I was so fortunate to be with you that night. "

With that, she dropped her skirt, removed the blouse, and was standing in the dark blue, red flowered corselet with the identical grey stockings I had purchased for our evening. Darcy added, "But I'm going to forgive you, as I love this lingerie you bought me at Cindy's store."

My cock grew another inch immediately. I knew I would never have her, so I would be content to just masturbate, even in front of these women if they would let me, as she looked so enticing.

She now looked at the bulge in my panties, as she was wearing only the lingerie and her heels, "Is this what you had in your naughty mind as we ate dinner that night?"

I shook my head, my eyes never leaving her beautiful body adorned with the deep blue corset and grey stockings.

She continued, "I read your story, "Fasten Your Seatbelts," and when I wear this corselet, I think about Victoria on the balcony, squatting over her husband as he eats the whipped cream and strawberry from her pussy. Addicted, I bet you would like me squatting over your face like that."

I couldn't have spoken if I had to. The answer was obvious.

She continued, obviously teasing me now. "I was thinking about rubbing that chocolate mousse we had at our dinner all over my pussy. Would you have licked it off, Addicted, if I let you?" She took her middle finger and moved it slowly between her pussy lips, then showing me the moistened finger, as evidence of her excitement with the imaginary scene.

She stepped away, but did not redress, teasing me with her erotic beauty.

Next to approach was Ms. Josephs, the TJMaxx supervisor and her clerk, who she called Becky. "Stand up, Addicted," she commanded. I stood up, now self-conscious of wearing the pink panties, identical to those I wore in the dressing room of her store and had purchased on that humiliating day.

"Do you know I touched that spot of cum you left on the panties?" Ms. Joseph asked in a threatening tone. I nodded that I knew.

"What punishment do you deserve for that maneuver?"

I stumbled, and then Becky reached into the panties, removed my rigid cock and stroked it briefly. When a drop of pre-cum oozed from the tip, Ms. Josephs said suddenly, "Stop."

She took her forefinger, wiped the now rather large drop from the tip of my cock, and then said, "Stick out your tongue." Placing the drop on my tongue, she said, "Enjoy." Becky repeated her beating three more times, and each time another drop formed, for me to lick from Ms. Josephs forefinger.

Ms. Josephs then looked at me directly. "If I had my druthers, I would collect a whole cup of your cum for you to drink. But, the others have plans for you and they don't want me to have you ejaculate. They want you hard and frustrated."

The stripper came next, who had used her stiletto heel on my cockhead so effectively in the strip joint to make her point. She was wearing her glossy pantyhose, lurex shorts and halter top, the outfit she wore during my night at the strip club. The glistening of the lights on her legs was still as erotic as I had remembered.

"Hi, I'm Tanya." She looked at the pink panties I was wearing. "Do you like to wear women's panties?" as she grabbed by balls and started to twist. "Sit down you panty pervert."

She again went behind the chair I was now seated in, and lifted her leg over my shoulder as she did in the club, rubbing her stockinged leg against my cheek. "L told me you were embarrassed at the store when you bought these panties and you tried to hide them under a pair of pants. Is that true?"

I looked on the ground, and said, "I was just mortified when standing in line, when Becky held up the panties to show everyone what I was buying."

"L knew of your attempts at subterfuge and she wants us to go shopping again. She says you need some personal supervision this time."

"Oh-no, I could never do that again," I replied, "Someone I know might see me. I was so embarrassed." I started to reveal my severe anxiety when shopping and buying women's panties.

She then called over to Ms. Josephs, "When is the busiest time in your store?"

Ms. Josephs answered "4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, that's when all the young working women come to do their clothes shopping after work. The store is really crowded and the check-out line very long. ."

"Okay, Addicted we're going to meet there at 4:30 on Tuesday at TJMaxx. I have to buy many intimate items, make sure you bring enough money to pay for them. You can be my personal assistant."

"I don't think I want to do this again," as I tried to assert my reluctance at returning to the store and be humiliated again.

Tanya pulled out a cell phone and started to play the video of me at the stripper bar, in the panties, having a lap dance, with a puddle of cum after ejaculating. . "L says you're a doctor." L had guessed that after I wrote the story "Impassion" .

Unfortunately, I had told L her guess was correct. Now Tanya knows as well.

"Do you think your patients would like to see this?" Tanya asked, already knowing the answer.

I realized my protestations were a lost cause. "I'll be there, but please don't make me stand in the check-out line with your panties."

"Oh Addicted, that's exactly what you'll be doing. And we may need to go to another store if you don't do exactly what you are told."

I sighed in acceptance of my plight at the intentions of this merciless woman.

Next, Ms. Rachel, a local dominatrix who L had arranged for me to meet, came over, attached the leash to my collar and led me behind her chair. She spread my legs and clamped my ankles to the legs of the chair. She then had me bend over and fastened the leash to the pole under the front of the chair, leaving me bent over, tightly secured, and defenseless.

The biker chick walked over and squatted in front of me, as I could no longer look up, my neck securely fastened to the chair post. "I'm Angie. Do you remember me at the adult store?" She was holding a purple Feeldoe, a dildo which is secured in place by inserting a right angle appendage into her vagina.

Ms. Rachel saw the item and asked, "What is that thing, I've never seen anything like it? "

Angie responded, "I didn't know about it either until it was described in Addicted's story "My Private Banker". This dildo needs no straps, it simply slips into my cunt and it's ready to go. I bought a dozen for sale and this is the only one left in my store, as the others sold quickly."

She walked by me and was replaced by Ms. Rachel in front of me. I felt a dab of cool liquid, which I assumed lubricant, dripped onto my ass. Angie then started to probe my sphincter with the tip of the Feeldoe, until it had started to enter my rectum.

Ms. Rachel squatted down, her breasts spectacularly displayed in the leather corset, as they were the first time we met. The buckles of the waist of the corset seemed pulled even tighter, accentuating her figure and plumping her bare breasts and protruding nipples, not needed any support from the corset. She spoke next in a threatening voice. "You like those big words don't you, Addicted," she continued, "I read your story, and you better tell me what "contumacious dominance" means, and I better like it, or else Angie is going to fuck your ass with that purple dildo."

I spoke up quickly, "Contumacious is just a word, and it doesn't mean anything." I felt Angie push a little deeper into my anus with the Feeldoe after Ms. Rachel nodded to her, retribution for my reluctance.

"Addicted, you like to use big words in your stories don't you?"

"Yes, I love words and that's why I write erotic stories."

"So, just tell me, what does this word contumacious mean?" She had taken out her crop to make sure I didn't evade her question further, displaying it to me to make her point.

"It means you're fully disobedient to authority." I blurted out.

With that, she smiled at me and arose from her squatting position. "Addicted, you're a pretty good writer." The zipper overlying her pussy was still fastened with the padlock, directly in front of my face. I had apparently not pleased her sufficiently to taste her pussy tonight.

However, I still had Angie with that dildo pushing at my butthole. She said, "Hey, Addicted, what does insouciantly mean? Are you calling me names? If you are, I'm going to fill your butt with this thing, just like I do to my boyfriend when he has been bad."

"It means you looked nonchalant in the store, like guys buying butt plugs is an everyday occurrence, as if they were buying a newspaper."

Angie thought for a minute. I was not sure if she was satisfied with my explanation and would be pegging me with her dildo.

"Yeah, that's what I'm like, you're right, Addicted."

I felt the withdrawal of her probe and heard her join Ms. Rachel in the back of the room.

While still bent over the chair, my neck tightly secured so I could not look above the horizontal, the room went quiet. It started to fill with a dense fog, coming from portals around the room. I could see only a foot in front of me, and the leash around my neck prevented me from looking up.

Next, I smelled an essence of alluring perfume, intense, as if each droplet of the mist was saturated with its fragrance, creating an erotic miasma in the room.

Then, I heard the click of a pair of heels walk over and there she stood, in front of me, barely visible through the fog. I was facing a pair of long shapely legs, clad in tight leather pants, accentuating every part of her anatomy. Her ankles were bare as the legs of the pants ended just above her ankles, tightly constricting her lower leg, secured with a thin zipper. She was wearing a pair of strappy black high heeled sandals, with her nails painted a crimson red. I could not look above her waist because of the confines of the leash and collar.

"Hi, Addicted," she spoke with a melodious voice, innocent sounding, far different than Ms. Rachel and Angie.

"Do you know who I am?" she asked.

"Are... are.... are you L?" I stuttered.

"Yes, Addicted. I'm sorry your story didn't get published in time, so we had to meet like this."

"I thought you said you lived in the Midwest?" I asked her, as this was the single fact L had ever revealed about herself in our emails.

"That's right, Addicted."

"Did you come all this way, just to see me degraded like this?"

"Absolutely," she paused, and then said, "Do you remember what I wrote you after I reviewed your story?"

I remembered all her emails almost word for word, as I had read them repeatedly to try to understand this mysterious female, my anonymous editor, but this email was especially revealing. She had written me with her comments on the story "I call her L."

"I remember," I said.

"And what did I say to you?" she asked, as if soliciting an answer from an aroused junior high student overwhelmed with desire for his attractive teacher.

"You said the encounter with Ms. Rachel needed more, and then you said ---- this man needs punishment."

"So, why do you think I came?" She asked.

".........to administer my punishment? Why didn't you just let Ms. Rachel do it?" I questioned her.

L replied. "Ms. Rachel told me that if I thought you needed punishment, I should be the one to do it. She says this is a strict rule amongst doms."

12