I Call Him Mr. Tibbs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misty had never regarded herself at all as a sexually-adventurous type of woman. To her, that bordered between promiscuity and downright cheating on her husband. It was a line she'd never once thought of crossing, although she'd met and stumbled across a few who had. Perhaps it had more to do with how she was raised and the convent school she attended during her college years. But she was seldom a closet-minded woman and had Fred ever been charming enough to explore her well enough he too would long have realised that there was a red devil in his wife just waiting to be let off from its cages.

She felt protected within the realm of her naivety. She could do whatever she wanted to with herself, as long as no attempt was made to cross her boundary line. Though there have been moments, fleeting moments when she'd been curious to wonder what it would be like to cross the line. What changes would it wrought upon her. But that was before she got married. Now that she was, she felt ashamed that such thoughts, though long buried all this while, were now coming back to haunt her. It was all Fred's fault. Had the dumb ass never wondered to know what the Bundlits were up to, none of this would have occurred to her. She would have carried on with her normal self of being a happy, content Misty Danbridge with two lovely kids and a husband to love. Even if she attempted pushing these pressing thoughts off her mind she knew it would only be a matter of time before they returned to the forefront once again. She could curse her husband all she liked, but it wasn't going to change anything.

Only one thing would suffice to get rid of these crazy thoughts from her mind, that she knew: she needed to find out all what her husband was so curious about regarding their neighbours across the street—Kevin and Hailey Bundlit.

She and Hailey were well acquainted with each other, though not actually firm friends, but as friendly as good neighbours could be to each other. They'd gone shopping together at the neighbourhood's monthly yard sale down at the park and their husbands had served as neighbourhood watch dogs before. It should be a simple matter of walking up to her and asking if things were going on fine at their home ... or she could opt to enquire more from Fred, but she doubt he'd be willing to divulge any details, what with the way she'd been ignoring him. And anyway, it was none of his business what she did.

She would keep mum about everything for now. Maybe she was being paranoid for nothing about these thoughts she was having. Misty decided to leave it be for now and see how things went within the week.

Later that night:

Fred was humping and grunting on top of her. They had the bed covers over them and the lights were off as they struggled to make love. Some minutes later Fred began to groan. His groaned turned to a plethora of curses as his hand reached around then came in contact with the bedside lamp on Misty's side of the bed and flooded the bedroom with its light. He was still groaning, muttering under his breath and cursing as he slid off Misty to his side of the bed, clutching his erection while he did as if he was bleeding from it.

Right away he shot off from the bed and rushed into the bathroom. Misty sat up, naked, watched him go, puzzled.

"Honey, is anything wrong?" she asked.

"No, no, babe," Fred muttered as he stepped into the bathroom. "I'll be out in a bit." He slammed the door behind him.

From where she sat on the bed, hanging her arms over her knees, she could hear grunting sounds and sighs from behind the bathroom's door. She didn't need to be a genius to know what he was doing in there and she fell back on the bed and switched on the light, boiling angry at the sound of her husband masturbating. She pulled open her bottom drawer beside her and even without the light her hand easily found what she was looking for: an old battery-operating dildo. She tried on its switch, smiled that its batteries weren't dead yet, and tucked it between her legs. She was still far from cumming and the thought that Fred was going to give her something that would perhaps make her change her mind about everything had weighted on the top of her list when they came to bed this evening. She was on the throes of forgiving him for every silly thing he'd been up to lately if only he would drive her up the wall tonight ...

How stupid that felt now. Bastard.

There was the sound of the toilet flushing and seconds later the bathroom door came open and Fred stepped out, happy the light was off, and tip-toed to his side of the bed. Misty was clutching her pillow and Fred heard her moaning voice and what sounded like a whirr-type of sound. At first he couldn't place what it was but seeing the way she was curled away from him, he soon got the idea and the thought was seriously displeasing to him. He inched towards her on the bed, wanting to sweet-talk her back to where they'd left at.

"Hey, babe," he whispered to her, shaking her arm. "Babe, you daddy's back."

"I'm sorry, daddy, but you're going to take a rain check," she mumbled in the midst of her moans.

He waited a little while before trying again: "Come on, babe. I'm sorry I bailed out on you like that—"

"I don't care anymore, Fred. Lemme alone and go to sleep. We'll talk about it in the morning."

Her mind returned to the workings of her dildo.

12