I Call on Lucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the slow strokes that we were using, I can continue a long time but I was close to being ready, after our long period of making love. "I'm almost ready now", I told her.

Lucy continued her slow back and forward motion for a few minutes then leaned forward to present her titties to my mouth. With my finger in her ass, I was limited in what I could do so she put one of her nipples to my lips. I leaned forward and took it into my mouth and started sucking on her luscious mound for as long as she held it in place. When she wanted me to change, she moved the other nipple to where I could reach it, and I sucked on that one for as long as she wanted me to. With Lucy's succulent titty in my mouth, my cock going in and out of her lovely pussy and my finger fucking her gorgeous ass, I had the best of all possible worlds.

"I'm ready to cum", Lucy told me.

"I'm ready too."

Lucy changed to the same back and forth motion she had been using to cum earlier. As she swung her hips back, I thrust my cock into her pussy, and let her drag the underside of her clit across the top of it. I kept sucking her titty and my finger kept steadily going in and out of her ass, still matching the speed of our strokes as we fucked faster. "Oh, oh, oh", Lucy crooned as she started fucking even faster. Then "Oh, oh, I'm cumming. I'm cumming", and after a minute, she sprawled on top of me again, with her legs out behind her, pistoning back and forth. She pulled her titty out of my mouth when she sprawled but my finger was held in her ass by her tightened muscles. I held tightly to her with my other arm as she bucked on top of me, and I kept my cock pumping into her pussy, massaging her clit with every stroke. Lucy was still fucking with her pussy but erratically, as her hips gyrated on top of me. With a last spasm of her body, and with her back arched, she climaxed, and with a last thrust of my cock, I ejaculated into my condom. Lucy sprawled on top of me, relaxed and satisfied, and I held her with my left arm and pulled my finger out of her ass.

After a few minutes of lying together in a warm and peaceful afterglow, Lucy asked me "How long do you think the chain should be when I chain you to the bed? Long enough to let you go to the bathroom, I suppose, but any longer than that?" I really hoped she was just kidding.

12