I Called She Came Ch. 04

Story Info
Teri's a slut and I love it, check out the "called" stories.
4.3k words
4.33
20.8k
9
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in the dark watching the night go from dark to gray to pink was nothing new to me. Not since my wife had passed away. It was easier to sleep in the day when you were alone. Especially since you were used to sleeping next to the same woman for more than 30 years. At night the loneliness came creeping back. It had nothing to do with sex because Teri and I had been doing that on a decently regular basis. It the missing the relationship and of having someone you love in your arms. So often I would sit on the back patio and pass the time away. I hated watching late night TV and even the internet got old after awhile.

This time I wasn't lonely, I was confused. Confused as to what Teri was up to and confused as to why I let her do what she wanted. I wasn't pussy whipped, she wasn't the only piece of ass in the area as Linda Wilson had almost said word for word last week at the VFW picnic. Linda was a widow about my age but well put together. She reminded me a lot of Lauren Bacall but with bigger tits.

Teri was younger and plumper. I cared for her but I wasn't in love with her and if she decided to call it off I would be disappointed and miss her but I wouldn't be devastated. So why have I been letting her play her games with me. The first time when Angie had almost caught us and Teri had Angie eat my cum out of her pussy while I was stuck naked in Teri's closet was kind of a no brainer. It would have been a real mess to literally come out of the closet. But her little games while we fucked by calling me Daddy sometimes and then last night. Last night I could have walked away but didn't. Why didn't I?

The gray light gave over to color and I was still sitting naked outside. I stood up and realized why my brain wasn't confused by the whiskey I had been drinking all night my legs were. I wobbled my way in to the house and flopped down on the bed.

I woke up a few hours later face down on the bed with my arms over my head and legs spread apart. What woke me up was a tickling sensation on my balls. Snapping my legs together I felt a hand pull back as I rolled upright.

I yelled out "What the fuck!" as I was rising ready to strike at who ever it was.

Teri was giggling as she was backing up away from the bed. She was dressed in T shirt and cut off shorts but no bra and probably no panties. I could see her tits jiggling as she danced back

I angrily asked, "How and why are you here?"

She looked hurt and then put on that I don't give a shit face when she is trying to be tough before saying, "I used the key you gave me after you didn't answer your house or cell phone."

Sitting upright on the bed I rubbed my hands through my hair and tasted to stale whiskey in my mouth, looking up through my fingers I mumbled, "Didn't hear 'em"

Teri rolled her eyes and said "D'uh after seeing that empty bottle of Wild Turkey on the counter I can see why."

Softening her tone she asked "Did you drink that before or after last night?"

Sighing, I said "Most of it after I had one before you texted me."

Now looking at the floor she said "Oh."

As the seconds got awkward I broke it by saying "I should get shower."

My walking across the floor caused Teri to giggle which made me ask "What's so funny?"

She looked up smiling and said "It's not funny, I just realized I have hardly ever seen your cock soft. It is usually hard."

Pointing down to it I told her, "Feel free to get it that way?"

She grabbed my arm and steered me to the bathroom adding "You get your shower, I will get you some breakfast."

I called back over my shoulder, "Don't get in too big of hurry to cook, I may be awhile."

I adjusted the water to just right and crawled under the hot steamy spray. One of the nice things about a gas hot water tank to preheat an inline hot water heater to get it hot was an almost endless supply of hot water. I sat there on the built in bench letting the multiple jets pound down on me as I just vegetated not really thinking. Seeing a shadow cross the floor I looked up to see a naked Teri sliding into the shower. A first for her, she had only been in the house with Angie before today. Taking the soap she lathered up her hands and began soaping me. I let her bathe me, she lifted my arms and twisted my body around cleaning all she could reach before she knelt down in front of me and began washing my feet and legs. It was really relaxing feeling her hands rub all over and soon I was getting hard and she had only got to my knees.

She knew I was because her face was right in front of it. She continued up my thighs lifting them and washing them and them washed my balls and cock. There was nothing sexual in it she was all business. Once she was was done she stood and took my hand pulling me to my feet. After she did she washed my lower back and ass where she couldn't reach before. As her fingers ran over my asshole my cock twitch and drooled a little more but she kept going.

Satisfied I was clean she began rinsing me, directing my body under the streams to wash off the soap. After she was done used the streams to rinse herself off. I loved the way she jiggled when she moved. The way her tits rolled around and her swell of a belly or ass cheeks as they flexed. Her ass has always amazed me. If was full and round but not hint of cottage cheese and it wasn't flabby. Her ass and calves were tight from her working on her feet all day bending and squatting in her job. As she raised her arms over her head I reached out and thumbed the closest nipple to me.

She danced back giggling before admonishing me, "No you don't, you get me started and we will never get out of this shower."

Turning her back to me now and shaking her ass teasingly she added "Hell if I knew you had this before I would have been over here a long time ago, we may have to start fucking at your house so I can use the shower."

The shower was a personal source of pride for me. It was large enough for 4 people if needed but had never saw more than two. I had framed it, plumbed it, tiled it with natural slate stone on the walls and built in bench. It was probably wide enough to fuck on if we got ambitious. The 6 shower heads were primarily meant to direct to the center to give an all over body massage but I could still get them to cover the bench too.

Reaching out I popped her lightly on her ass and added "Hey, we could just fuck in the shower and save time."

She giggled again saying, "You read my mind."

Before I could grab her she danced out into the bathroom grabbing one of the extra large bath towels she had brought with her. I turned feeling exhilarated after the shower and her attention taking time to shut down the water before stepping out. As I did the other towel softly hit me in the face and fell into my hands. Teri was out the door before my vision cleared. By the time I had dried off most of the water and had stepped down the hall to the living room she was standing there wiggling into her cut offs in a reverse striptease. Her hips moving cause her tits to jiggle and just increased my need to curb my now rampant horniness inside of her.

Seeing the look in my eyes she held up her hand in an imitation of traffic cop, albeit a big tittied and topless one.

Not smiling she let out "not today big boy, I started early and I am sore as hell."

With that she squatted down and thin white string fell out of one leg of her cut offs, pointing to it she said "Sorry!"

I shrugged my shoulders in resignation then asked "Where's breakfast?

She had just finished pulling her T-shirt over her head and helping it over her tits, so she grabbed her towel and threw it at me calling me a pig as she did.

She had it almost done while I was in the shower. All the prep work was done and the meats and vegetables were pre-cooked for the omelets, all she had to do was cook the eggs and add the cheeses and in a few minutes were sitting at the bar smiling at each other over the meal.

Breaking the silence I noted "I guess I should write this day on my calendar?"

She looked at me quizzically so I went on, "This is the first time you have been in my house by yourself."

Instead of coming out and saying that she was worried about me because I didn't answer the phone she did what she always does when she starts to get emotional feeling toward me. She cracked a joke.

Leaning back she said "Well I figured I could cross off the chance of being raped."

Adding to her dry joke I told her, "You get naked in my house again, I couldn't guarantee you won't."

Standing up now and grabbing the plates off the counter she looked over her shoulder and flounced her butt as she added "Sug, (pronounced shoog, short for sugar) rape means I didn't want it, hell even today with cramps and all, I still want it."

After putting the dishes in the sink she turned and gave me a pouty look before saying. "It would hurt my tummy if you went pushing up in there today."

Nodding at her, I asked, "You get menstrual cramps bad?"

Rolling her eyes she gasped out "Oh my god yes, I get this way every since my last child was born."

I held my arms out to her for a hug to show my support for her plight.

After I wrapped her in my arms and her head was against my shoulder with my face pressed into the side of her face with my lips by her ear I whispered "Well you don't have lock jaw do you?"

She tried to push off of me and called me a bastard and few other names but I held her tight. It felt pretty good to feel her tits to roll around on my chest with just the thin cotton between us. She didn't struggle to hard, just hard enough to make a show of it and before long we were both laughing. She hopped up on my lap as I sat on the bar stool and holding on to me she began dry humping against my groin. The feeling of her tits on my chest and her giving me a lap dance had me getting hard in no time.

Right in the middle of a good grind and she was leaning into my ear she whispered "She wants to fuck you, ya know?"

I pulled my head back in confusion to look at her face and asked "Who?"

Teri grinned and said "Angie, she wants to fuck you, she has ever since I told her about me and my Daddy."

Shaking my head no, I asked "Did she tell you that she did?"

Teri smiled and answered, "No she didn't come out and say it but I can tell by the things she says or how she acts."

Sliding off me now she walked over to the sink and got a glass of water taking a drink before adding, "I caught her a few times getting herself off when she thought she was alone in the house and when she would come she would cry out Daddy."

I was still shaking my head in disbelief as she asked me, "What about you?"

Not able to fully comprehend what she asked me, I asked her, "What?"

Putting her hands on hips and talking to me like she was trying to get information from one of her kids she asked "Would you like to fuck Angie?"

My head spun, I mean as a woman Angie was very pretty with long reddish blonde hair and blue eyes like her mothers. She was taller than Teri about 5-9 and her tits were smaller but nice and she did fill out her jeans nicely but she was my daughter.

Taking advantage of my confusion Teri leaned in licking my ear before whispering, "I see the confusion in your face but I bet if I had shoved her pussy in your face after you licked her juices off of me last night you would have helped yourself."

Walking to the back door she turned back to add before she left, "You know you are both grown, both willing, and I know you would do it with love and caring not like my asshole of father, so I wouldn't mind."

Turning the door knob she finished as she was sliding out the door, "Hell I love her and I think I am falling in love with you, so I kind of had a fantasy of sharing both of you."

With that she was gone leaving me in my confusion. I heard two startling confessions today, Angie wants to fuck me, and Teri said she was falling in love with me. I walked over to the sink and took a big gulp of water, grateful there was no more whiskey in the house or I might have retreated there. As much as the info about Angie had surprised me, it didn't come from her, it was Teri's interpretation. But Teri's confession she was falling in love with me was from the source. This started out as a way to slake our carnal desires. So much for NSA sex. Of course I had already admitted I had feelings for Teri. It forced me to look at my life and evaluate a few things about Teri and then Angie. I had to think about what would I do if my daughter wanted to make love with me. I could never approach her and initiate it, there would to much to loose if she really wasn't interested.

That could cause irreparable harm to our family and I am sure she would have the same fears if she really had this fantasy. I wish I could blame Teri's antics as I grew hard in my shorts again as my thoughts of making love in my daughter was no longer abstract but taking full shape. I have seen her topless licking Teri's pussy then another time Teri eating her pussy before she snuck out and Teri got me to lick Angie's juices off of her face and neck as she jacked me off in the yard last night. A scenario of how I would have sex with my daughter, as Teri put it "Fuck her" played out in my head. No, I couldn't fuck her. I loved her and if it went physical I would make love to her, looking out for her and her pleasure before my own. Hell even with Teri I was as caring as possible even though she made it clear at the beginning she wanted no strings just sex. I don't know if it was romantic relationship building to love but I did care for her.

About a week later Teri texted me "I'm off today come by at 10"

I took a good cleaning shower and dressed in shorts and a T-shirt then waited. At 9:59 I was over the fence and at the back door, before I could knock she flung open the door. She was standing there in a leather crotchless bikini that had a matching half cup bra that held her tits up but left her nipples exposed. From the wetness on the leather panties I could tell she didn't wait for me. She pulled me inside shutting the door making the room dark before she kissed me and pressed herself against me. She pulled my shirt up as we kissed rubbing her nipples across the hair of my chest and rubbed her pussy against my thigh.

Breaking our kiss with a pop she leaned back panting out "Oh God, I didn't think I could wait much longer."

She grabbed my hand pulling me down the hallway to her bedroom as we broke through the door she spun around saying "Tell me yes."

In my intelligence I was able to reply "What?"

Panting again as she wrapped herself around me she continued, "Let me tie you up, I have been fantasizing about this for a two days."

I started to say no but the look in her eyes and then at the bed and I saw the padded straps on the bed post made me pause. The straps were pretty sturdy but he buckles were kind of weak looking, I was pretty sure I could break out if I needed to. Not that I anticipated needing too.

I sighed before saying "OK, but no pain and nothing kinky, er."

Teri was ecstatic and I think she had a mini orgasm as she pushed me back onto the bed. She straddled my chest as she fastened my hands in to cuffs. Her wetness smeared across my chest and I could smell her arousal and it was making me hard despite being tied. As she spun around to do my feet she slid down and drug her pussy across my cock making it wet with her juices. As she leaned down to secure my feet I could see her asshole and pussy contracting and releasing in anticipation. While she was preoccupied I checked and realized I could reach each cuff with the other hand making it easy to pop them off it it got to weird.

Teri began teasing my body with her fingers and then kissing me. It felt pretty good. I didn't get much out of being tied up except a little frustrated. I couldn't reach and stroke her as she was working on me. I did lick and suck on what was available as she would pass near my face. She would lick, kiss and caress around my cock but never touch it. When she worked her way back up and began sucking my nipples finally she was rubbing her gushing pussy on my left thigh. She began humping harder and moved up my thigh to be able to grab the headboard so she could grind harder. As she did her breast loomed above me and I reached up quickly and trapped her right nipple in my teeth biting down and pulling softly. Teri let go of the headboard with one hand and wrapped her fingers in my hair pulling hard as she came.

Teri jerking my head back caused me to let go of her nipple out of fear of hurting her. Terry pushed my head between her tits and my face was scraped against the rough leather of her bra as she bounced up and down on my thigh. The leather on the panties chaffed my thigh as she rode another orgasm. As she came back to earth she pushed my head back onto the bed and spun around. I was hoping for a good blow job but instead she slid down and pushed my cock into pussy. As wet as she was she got it in a reverse cowgirl in two moves. Teri pushed back trapping me in her cunt and causing my cock to bow slightly rubbing against her clit as she rode up and down. Her sliding back and forth across my cock felt great but I was frustrated by not being able to reach down and caress her ass and rub her clit. I tired to roll my hips and time my thrust to meet hers but she pushed down on me stopping that so I was pretty much an observer. I was being used by this horny woman.

Teri grunted and shot her legs back dropping her all the way down on my cock before she clenched her ass. Her fingernails dug into my thighs while she spasmed on top of me. As she shook she grunted, snorted and moaned until it decreased with her shaking to a light whimpering. She rode the ebbing spasms until she dropped limp. Her legs on either side of me with her feet in my arm pits. Her ass propped up into the air with my cock still hard and throbbing inside of her now slack pussy and her face and tits and shoulders pressed into the bed between my splayed legs. She didn't move but I could feel her rhythmic breathing, I guess she passed out.

My cock was still hard and aching from wanting to finish off what she had started. But I was still bound in the cushioned cuffs. I flex my cock slightly without moving my hips to start some friction going. Teri usually enjoyed it when I did that. She told me I was the only guy that ever did that with her. I flexed about every few seconds till I felt her start to stir. She slid her hand under her body and encircled my cock with her fingers. Leaving me inside she slid her fingers up and down over the little bit of exposed cock.

When I started to thrust up with my hips she dug her nails into me before saying "No, no, noo, I will do it all."

Raising her hips up until just the head of my cock was still buried in her cunt she added, "But I guess it is only fair to get you off too, just let me do it all."

I have to admit that concept was going to be hard to do because I was always one to take an active part in sex. Teri raised herself a little more and the head slid free and so did a thin line of out combined juices that drooled over my cock and her hand. Rubbing her fingers in it she felt how slick it was and began coating my cock with it even more. Then once again taking my cock by the base she lowered her hips but instead of putting my cock back in pussy she slid it between her ass cheeks.

Giggling Teri asked, "Remember when you talked about fucking my ass?"

I did indeed embarrassingly remember it. Not that I was embarrassed about wanting to fuck Teri's ass or having sex with her. I was embarrassed because what I said was I wanted to fuck her ass while she was eating Angie's pussy. And for those of you who haven't figured it out or read the other stories, Angie is my daughter.

12