I Came Home Early

Story Info
He secretly watches a lesbian orgy.
2.4k words
4.06
169.3k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers

I left on a Wednesday for a business trip leaving my wife Kate and our 18-year-old daughter Lisa home by themselves. The trip was supposed to last a week and I wasn't expected home until the next Friday because I was going to see an old friend while I was there.

It turned out that the business end of the trip went really quickly and we had everything wrapped up by the end of Thursday. I called my friend and we met up on Friday, but he had a business trip of his own to leave on Saturday morning so I decided to head home. Figuring that showing up unannounced on Saturday instead of the following Friday would be a good surprise for my wife and I figured we could have a romantic evening.

So I headed home on Saturday expecting to surprise my wife and daughter, but I was the one that was surprised. When I pulled into my driveway there were several cars there, I recognized many of them as belonging to my daughter's friends.

I entered the house quietly, wanting to extend the surprise as much as possible. In the living room I found a peculiar sight, the floor was littered with clothes. I thought that Lisa's friends must have stayed over on Friday night.

I quietly crept from room to room trying to find my wife and surprise her. I was in the hall looking into Lisa's room when I heard a noise coming from my home theatre room. I crept down the hall and peered in through the partly opened door.

On my projection screen was a porno of a woman that I recognized using a dildo to get herself off. It took me a minute to realize that the woman was my wife's sister Julie, she was younger, and her hair was different but it was definitely Julie.

In the well-lit room I could make out the backs of the heads of seven women. Two were easily identified as Kate and Lisa by their long blonde hair. I thought about Lisa's friends in my mind and decided that the girl with the short blonde curls was Heather, the long black hair belonged to Kim, the two shoulder length brunettes were Rachel and Beth, and the red head was Nicole. Each of these girls is gorgeous and I have seen them all in skimpy outfits over the years as my house is the place that they have hung out since middle school.

They were facing away from me and would have no idea I was there unless they turned around so I settled in and watched the action on the screen. My sister in law had always provided a sexual attraction for me and now here she was on screen larger than life, spread eagle, and fucking herself with a dildo.

After awhile she pulled the dildo out of her pussy and that was when I realized that this was no ordinary home made porno.

"Another good way to stimulate yourself with a dildo is to use it in your asshole. I recommend the use of a lubricant, especially for beginners." Julie says.

"Here are some bottles of lubricant girls." My wife said.

That was when I realized that the seven women watching the action on the screen were copying Julie's movements using dildos on themselves.

Julie was lubing her dildo and her asshole, and from the sounds coming from the row of girls, so were they.

"Now if you've never done this before you may feel a good deal of pressure as you push the dildo into your asshole, but once it is open wide enough your anus will allow the dildo to slide right in. There will be some pain at first, but it soon passes. Once you have the dildo in your ass, stroke it in and out slowly as you did in your vagina." Julie says.

I watched as my sister in law fucked her ass with the dildo and I could hear from the grunts and moans coming from the room that all of the girls are thoroughly enjoying this anal experience.

"For the next use of a dildo I will need some help so let me introduce my assistants Becky and Val." Julie said.

Becky and Val are my sisters, at the time this film had been made they would have been 25 and 21 respectively. As they came on screen I saw my sisters in a whole new light. They were both completely naked, except that Becky was wearing a strap on dildo.


"This is not something you can do by yourself, but if you find yourself attracted to women but longing to have a nice hard cock inside you, this is the way to go as my assistants will demonstrate." Julie said.

Becky pushed Val onto her back and positioned herself so that the dildo was at the opening to Val's pussy. She pushed the dildo into Val's pussy and began fucking her. I watched mesmerized as my older sister used a strap on to fuck my younger sister.

"I want to try that." Heather said.

"We haven't got any of those here, my husband would get suspicious if I had toys specifically designed for one woman to use on another." My wife said.

Damn right I'd be suspicious, in all of our years of marriage I had never once suspected she had anything like this in her. I'd bought her several dildos and vibrators but those were to get herself off with while I was out of town. Now here she was showing a video to six 18-year-old girls of my two sisters using a strap on to fuck each other.

When Becky had finished fucking Val, Julie came back on screen.

"That is one way that a woman can make love to another woman. A better way will be demonstrated next, but to do it we need to change camera operators so we can get the master of this technique to demonstrate for you." Julie said.

Val took the camera and for the first time I saw what I had suspected all along, it was my own sweet wife Kate that had been filming this whole thing.

"This is Kate, and she is going to demonstrate the proper technique for eating pussy on Becky here as I describe what she's doing, and remember Kate is the best around at this so you are learning from the master." Julie said.

My wife proceeded to do a world class job eating my sister's pussy as Julie narrated, by the time the film was done the girls were begging my wife to demonstrate her skills in person.

"Please mom." Begged Lisa.

"Oh very well." Kate said.

She stood up, and I ducked out of view before she turned around. My vantagepoint, ruined I thought about where I could get a better angle from, but then I heard my answer.

"This will be much easier in the master bedroom, let's go girls." My wife said.

I quickly retreated out of their path. I went into the living room, which is as far from the bedroom as I could get. Knowing that they would be able to see me walking down the main hall of the door were left open, I made my way around through the kitchen and out onto the deck.

As I walked through the French doors into my office I spotted my video camera. I grabbed it and opened the secret door that led between my office and the bedroom via the master closet and a small hidden room that I had designed into the house.

I had never used the passageway in all my years in the house, but now, if things worked right, it would all pay off. I had designed secret peepholes into the passageway because I had always loved them in the movies. I opened the one that I knew looked down on our bed and I was never happier to have spent the extra money to build in that secret passage.

There on my bed were all six teenagers and my wife. They were all completely naked and five of the girls were watching closely as my wife buried her face in Kim's shaved crotch.

Over the next few hours the girls took turns using dildos and tongues on each other, all the while I was video taping it. When I thought it was safe I made my way out of the secret passage and back into the living room where I took my suitcase out of the hall and hid it in the closet. Then I hid my car down the street and then reassumed my place in the passageway. They were still at it and were showing no signs of stopping.

They stayed at it in the bedroom well into Sunday, and then they all fell asleep. Seeing this as my chance I went out of the house, got my car, put my suitcase in the hall, and went to the master bedroom to surprise my wife.

I fought back a smile as I stood outside the door. I turned the knob, and pushed the door open.

"Surprise! Holy shit! What the hell is this?" I said, trying to act surprised.

All seven women were still totally nude, and they were not under any covers. When I'd made my entrance they had all sat straight up in surprise. Several of them scrambled for the sheets and covered themselves, the rest of the girls covered their breasts and pussies with their hands, but my wife just stood up and walked over to me.

"Honey, what are you doing home so early?" She asked with her face bright red from embarrassment.

"We got our negotiations done early so I thought I'd surprise you by coming home early." I said.

"You sure did that." My wife said.

"Would you mind explaining this?" I asked.

"The girls and I had a girls only weekend." Kate said.

"Judging by the lack of clothes and the dildos all over the place you had a lesbian orgy, that was apparently incestuous since our daughter is here. Lisa, cover yourself." I said.

"Yes daddy, sorry daddy." Lisa said, retrieving my bathrobe from the closet and wrapping it around herself.

"Honey, don't be mad. The girls asked me about sex so we started talking and one thing led to another, and I ended up teaching them how to use dildos and how to have sex with another woman." Kate said.

"How to have sex with another woman? In all the years I've known you, you have never said one word about sexual experience with a woman. Nothing in the past, nothing in the present, and nothing planned for the future. I have asked you many times about it and you have obviously lied to me. How big of a lesbian slut are you?" I asked.

"I'm sorry honey, please don't call me a slut." Kate said.

"Okay, I won't call you a slut, but what will the girls' parents think when they find out about this? For years they've dropped their daughters here believing to be as safe here as they are at home, and now they I have no choice but to tell them about this." I said.

"Please don't tell our parents." Heather said.

"Yeah, they wouldn't understand." Nicole said.

"You're right, they wouldn't." I said.

"Honey there must be some way for you to just let this whole thing slide." Kate said. Her voice was nervous, as she knew that I would tell all if so motivated.

"I don't want to be the bad guy here, and I can see how scared you all are that your families will find out. I'll make you girls a deal. If you come here every day for the next two months and remain completely naked from the moment you get here until the moment you leave, and show me what you did this weekend, and be open to what I tell you to do, nobody will ever know what you did." I said.

"You want us to be naked and having sex with each other and possibly you for two whole months?" Kim asked.

"That's my deal. If you take it great, if not, your family and friends will know by the end of the day." I said.

The five girls that I was not related to huddled up and discussed what they would do.

"Okay, we accept." Rachel said.

"Excellent. I'll let you compose yourselves, I'll be making lunch." I said.

I closed the door behind me and went straight to the theatre room. I hit eject on the VCR and took the tape and put it in the safe in my office. I was putting the food on the table when five naked people and two clothed people entered the kitchen.

"Did the two of you decide not to accept my deal?" I asked. "It's an all or none package, if one of you is out you're all out."

"You want us to be naked all the time too daddy?" Lisa asked.

"You were both part of what I caught them involved with, it would be unfair to make them be naked for two months and not you. Now strip, and since you came clothed, your panties will be the napkins that will be shared around the table." I said.

Both my wife and daughter turned bright red as they undressed in front of the rest of us. They placed their panties on the table and we ate.

"Now I think it's time for a little after dinner entertainment so Lisa and Kate, I want you to 69 on the table right now." I said.

They both hung their heads and climbed onto the table. Lisa mounted Kate and they went right to work on each other. Some of the girls got up to excuse themselves.

"Sit back down, no, even better, get your dildos and masturbate for me." I said.

For the next two months I had seven naked women licking, sucking, and fondling each other nearly continuously when they were at my house. After awhile they all accepted their fate and let themselves enjoy the "forced" lesbian sex I was subjecting them to. They also came to enjoy my daily attentions, as I would give each of them at least one good fuck every day.

The day after their two-month punishment was up they all showed up at my house and were naked before I could stop them. I asked them if they knew their time was up and they all agreed that it was insufficient punishment and they extended their punishments indefinitely.

zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers