I Can Be a Good Girl!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fast sex angel, no messing about, she wanted my cock inside her, this cock," you waved your cock around, as if I did not know!

"You're close aint you Kells, want me to stop?"

"No... tell me and yes," my heaving tits giving me away, I may not have touched but we both knew I didn't have to I was going to cum no matter what.

"She moaned my name, pushing her tight little arse hole onto my cock... FUCK so tightttttttttt... my fingers held until I was buried deep in her arse, deep thrusts, then out... slapping it up on her cunt before fucking her... both holes, innnnnnn... out, deep, hard Kells," your groans making your words a stutter, you stopped filling in the gaps, just letting my mind run wild, seeing your fuck down to the last detail. "I fucked her so HHHard... I slammed my cock into her cunt and arse... she came on my cock, fuck she cameeeeeee... she fingered her cunt as I used her arse, fucked it so hard, hard, she screamed MY name Kells...show me your cunt NOW!"

Shuddering I stood lost, until you snapped me back out of the daze with a "SHOW me NOW Kelly!" I fumbled and pulled, ripping and pulling until I tore the sheer into tatters so you could see my pussy.

"Need to?" you panted

"Yes, but God not now, please I want to fuck first," my ache desperate in my voice.

"Soon... I want it all... LET go for meeeeee."

I let my hand drop, using just two fingers I opened my lips, peeling them back, coated in the sticky juice you had made, washed away and made again, then I relaxed for a few seconds, taking in your face, the look in your eyes as you stared at my hand, I pushed. A few drops at first then the slow steady stream of golden heat, it splattered as I held my breath and let it flow, hitting the tiles, my feet, legs, hand, soaking into my stockings, splashing onto you, "fuck you dirty whore, oh yesssssss, pushhhhhhhh!" you groaned as you came. I watched your cum pump out, landing on the tiles, my feet, half way up my leg then the slow ooze of the last few drops pooling over your fingers. Our wetness was mixed and dripping from me, you rested on your heels panting those last few groans out before the smile came.

"Gooooooood girl, now you can," your hand pushed mine from my pussy and you slapped my clit, over and over, hard and then soft, mixed with a slow gentle rub and a hard tug. I grabbed at your hair, my fingers dripping my pee, smearing it over you.

"Oh God nowwwwwwww," screaming, feeling you push your fingers inside I came. I could feel them twisting, pulling my cum as it pulsed out of me, gasping with each shudder, I felt faint, my hand tugging your hair so hard, pulling you into me, to hold myself up, but more, I wanted more, "don't stop, fuck, AGAIN!"

Ripping your fingers out you grabbed my hips and smothered my clit with your mouth, you sucked, flicking, nibbling then your tongue lapping at my cunt, probing in and out through my cum and pee, "suck it you... FUCK... suckkkkkkk!"

You stopped, fast and hard you lifted me and pulled me out of the shower, I wrapped my legs around you, my shoes falling off my soaked stockings, your hands cupped under my arse holding me, your cock finding my soaking cunt perfectly.

"This... is... what... you... want... aint... it?" your words timed to each thrust as you bounced me up and down on your shaft.

"This was never about P, was about us angel, cum, cum again for me."

I gripped with my legs, my nails digging into your shoulders as we fucked. I licked your face, tasting me, my cum, my pee, I sucked, ate your tongue and bit your lips, gasping and groaning " Fuck... oh Godddd yes," until it became a hissed yes time and again as I came once then twice more.

You spun, slamming me into the wall, "take it... this is yours...fuckkkkkkk, cuminggggggggggggggg" you thrust up hard into my cunt until your cock emptied inside me.

I was drained, our hearts were pounding, we both dripped sweat, cum and pee, groans, shudders and panted breaths mixed with "oh my God's," slowly you lifted me so that your cock slipped free and I could stand, my legs aching as I straightened them, leaning back into the wall. We stood staring at each other, close enough to kiss but eyes flickering over our faces, I smiled, then bit my lip and giggled.

You winked, reached and flicked on the taps, bending you picked up the soap, handing it to me you simply said, "I'll take those stockings off in the shower," then stepped back so I could get back under the water.

12