I, Candi Ch. 34: Cemetary Plot

Story Info
Candi and her Father visit her Mother's grave site.
3.6k words
4.18
15.1k
3
2

Part 34 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

After a long morning of misunderstood intentions, Phil Jerikoff felt more lively. A lengthy nap made him feel like a new man. Without his knowledge the drug he was slipped by his business partner Doyle Chamberlain took it's toll over him. Off and on all day he lapsed into dizziness and balance issues. Each time, luckily he had his daughter near by to take care of him.

Still, feeling better healthily didn't conceal the sickness he felt over his interactions with Candace. For all intents and purposes he might as well have had intercourse with her. Collapsing on top of her in a compromising unconsciousness was only the tip of the iceberg. His manhood had literally entered her . Worst still she admitted it was okay and even tried to get him to take her. Her words alone made him cringe. He even jerked off at her insistence. He felt like a complete moron.

Attributed to his drinking, perhaps partially involved, he pondered if he needed to partake in an AA meeting. It had been years. Truth be known even if he hadn't been drunk, the drug would have still been used on him.

It was his lost time that bothered him. How did he end up in his room to begin with? Let alone get naked and pass out. What had happened while he was out cold? His daughter obviously took care of him. Even managing to get Doyle to sign his building documents. He worried about the party going on without him. What had occurred? His daughter certainly wasn't the woman he raised. Her husband had changed her beyond recognition. How else does he explain her actions. They tickled each other while naked for Christ's sake. His thoughts were beyond a Father's judgment. Somehow he needed to get that across to Candace. He knew he couldn't change her. Deciding to leave well enough alone.

He strolls through his home and ends up in the living room. Adorning the walls were numerous family photos.

"Ah, Maggie. I hope you weren't looking in on us this weekend. I'm truly ashamed of myself. Our daughter is a little too grown up these days. I don't even know how to be her Father anymore. I can't scold her. I can't send her to her room. If only you were here to help me."

Behind him he hears shuffling on the carpet. Half turned he feels arms surround his waist.

"I'm very happy to have you as my Father. Mom may not be here but I know she's watching over both of us. We just need to learn to help each other more. Anytime you need me don't be afraid to call. Same goes for me. I've missed you Daddy."

"Same here Kitten. You smell nice by the way."

"I took a lengthy hot bath. No more chlorine scent. Just peaches." she crinkles her nose smiling.

"Another less than nothing dress I see. Not mention that plaid material it's made of looks like a picnic blanket." He admires her before adding, "How's about I take you shopping for a new wardrobe? I hear turtle necks and bell bottom pants are making a comeback."

"I know. I won't apologize. I like skimpy. I like to think of the pattern as a match for the Scotch Tape logo. And, as much as I appreciate the offer I must say no. Damian would have a fit if I wore more than I am right now. And, before you say it, No I won't lie to him. Not even neglect to mention it."

He scowls at her, "I hope the hell you don't let him in on our unexpected encounter."

With fidgeting lips she adds, "Oh, when you were mounting your daughter without realizing it? No, Daddy I won't tell him that much at least. Unless he asks of course. I'll do my best not to leave any hints."

"Yeah! That's encouraging." He rolls his eyes, "So, what do you want to do tonight? There's still daylight left."

"Let's buy flowers and go see Mom. We shouldn't wait two more weeks. Just in case I get overwhelmed by Damian coming home and my job."

"We can do that. Let me put my shoes on. We can stop by the florist and buy her some orchids."

"Mom's favorite."

She watches him head toward his room and decides to step outside the front door. It was still sunny and warm. A faint breeze batted at her thin dress. It felt delicious in all the right places.

Drifting off in her own thoughts, she herself feels the slightest hint of shame for riding her own Father while he was unconscious. At Doyle's sick whim. She hated lying to her Father but there really were no other options. What little they had done was tearing him up as it is. He must never find out the entire truth. Even if it meant letting Doyle win. She would figure things out later.

Joining her on the front step Phil tapped his garage door remote to raise and the two stepped along the sidewalk to enter the two car garage. Inside was Phil's SUV, a White Grand Cherokee.

Climbing in they backed out and sped off to the Florist. She waited in the SUV until Phil bought flowers and returned. Handing the bouquet of orchids through the passenger door window she couldn't resist sniffing their fragrance.

As Phil climbed in to the driver's seat he stared at her holding the flowers. Trying his best to avoid her hemline that rode up into forbidden places he shook his head, "You're a spitting image of your Mother."

She smirks, "We barely look alike. Our hair, tan, even my eyes are a different shade."

"It's not just that. Your features. Expressions. Posture even. Very similar. Looking at you makes me think of Maggie even more. "

"There's nothing wrong with that Dad. Mom was beautiful. Inside and out. I'm not sure Mom had my legs though. Stop comparing already." She laughs as he's caught looking at them.

"I have no idea why I even did that. Sorry."

She knows. Their interactions had caused Phil to examine her more vividly than the old Candace. Even if he found it abnormal, she understood it.

"I'm not offended you know that. Now put your focus on driving us to the cemetery. Mom is waiting for us."

Phil trembled at the words. Suddenly, it was if Maggie had snapped her fingers and scolded him for his immature observations. Starting the Cherokee he hit the gas and made their way out on to the outskirts of town.

Reaching a large metal archway that lead into a massive cemetery, he wound around the narrow road into it. Toward the back half of the graveyard he pulled over and turned off the SUV. Both of them stepped out and came together before a lengthy stroll through dozens of headstones.

Before finding Maggie's grave they stopped to weep. A much needed hug helped them both. With deepening sighs they finished their journey until they at last rediscovered Maggie Jerikoff's tombstone. Candace knelt down and carefully used at ground vase to insert the arrangement of orchids. Silence befell both of them as they sealed their eyes and gave way to inner prayer and troubled thoughts.

For the next ten minutes both Father and Daughter tried to explain themselves to Maggie in their own tormented methods. There was so much to ask forgiveness for. Even more to explain in ways that seemed unforgiveable to their own souls.

Final revelations led Candace to rise and stand in front of her Father. He forced his tears to reside and melded forward to outstretch his arms. Folding them around his daughter's chest he pulled her back into him tightly. She too battled back tears and became a second skin within his embrace. Neither of them were in any hurry to separate. Comfort felt intoxicating.

As a cool breeze crept over them Candi began shivering. Phil noticed and used his palms to massage her shoulders and upper arms. The friction helped. As he did Candi happened to feel her Father's unmistakable erection pressing against her lower spine. Her eyes bulged while staring down at her Mother's stone. This frightened her slightly.

How was it possible that her Father could be aroused by her at a time like this?

Phil himself hadn't even recognized his temptations. It was almost natural in his mind to take care of his daughter. He knew he had years to make up for. His arousal was unexpected.

Still, Candi made no moves to break away and question his erection. She nestled back into his arms and lifted her own palms up to rub his forearms. Goosebumps erupted all along her bare flesh. His attention had unexpectedly turned her on.

Phil's focus on her caught himself by surprise. He could feel her chest crush under his folded arms, she having no bra on. Her nipples were daggers against his arms constriction.

Finally, Candi patted his Father's arm, "Daddy? Are you okay?"

Phil paused to overt his eyes from Maggie's headstone, "I'm fine. Just lost in thoughts some. Missing your Mom a little more than I expected. Like I told you earlier you remind me of her at times."

"Missing Mom is expected. But missing Mom and getting aroused is another. Not that I'm complaining. It's just a little strange here in front of Mom."

"Aroused?" Then, it dawns on him. Sure enough he was fully erect and had it pressed hard against his daughter. He immediately releases her and steps back. Face red he holds up his palms toward her.

"Don't be embarrassed, Dad. I'm not upset by it. For some reason I don't think Mom's mad about it. She knows more than anyone how lonely you are these days. Not to mention your shyness toward starting over with someone new. You have needs just like anybody else."

His hands rise higher, "Kitten, stop. I'm sorry. I can't discuss this in front of your Mother."

Candi frowns, "Mom looks in on us every day. Her spirits always near. I can tell."

"Maybe so. But, that doesn't make this silly attraction any more forgivable. I shouldn't be letting you touch me. And, you shouldn't be letting me touch you. It's wrong."

"I'm not disagreeing. What's happened this weekend was never predicted. Yet, I also know it's a temporary thing. What I've done was solely for your sake. Not my own. My love for you is as strong as ever Daddy. Regardless of the years we lost contact. I'm only a solution until you can get the courage up to start dating and finding someone to spend time with."

He lowers his gaze, "I know it's ignorant, but I see Maggie in you way too much. I think I let my memories of her surround you. Almost as if you were her. Stupid I know."

She stares speechless for a moment.

"I do have her blood coursing through my veins. Yours as well. I'm a part of you both. So, maybe in a fucked up way, Mom's possessed me at times too. I hate seeing you lonesome. I know she must feel that way too. Let's just take a walk. Try as we might to clear our heads." She points to the East, "There's a pond over there next to the cemetery. I hear ducks."

"That sounds good. Let me walk off this problem."

"You see it as a problem. I don't. It's natural to get aroused by a pretty girl." She razzes him with her tongue trying to garner a laugh.

"Beautiful girl. But, still my daughter. Can we change the subject please?" He growls.

"Sure! Did you notice that headstone over there says "Harrison Balsak". Harry Balsak. Hairy Ballsack." She snorts amused by her jest.

He grimaces and looks to see that she was right. Shaking his head he looks around at various stones. Finally, he settles on, "Regina Cummings", over there and "Rosemary Goins" to her right. Cumming and Goins. Not quite as risqué as yours but I think it's cute."

She giggles and dances around slightly ahead of his casual stride. Her hemline fanning about revealing her ass cheeks made him hesitate. She wasn't helping his dilemma.

Candi stops and points ahead of her, "Harvey Dixon" and Teresa Watson", Dicks in Teresa, or Dicks on Twat. T. Wat minus the son."

"Now that's just disrespectful. Please stop your dancing around. That dress is riding too high."

She pouts, "Stop looking then. I'm trying to be happy here not sad."

Choosing to march up to Phil she throws her arms around his waist and hugs him tightly. He succumbs to her youthful vitality and rubs her back while sharing his own embrace. His nose nuzzles her blond hair capturing the fragrance of her shampoo.

"Peaches! I should have named you Peaches."

She giggles pressing her chin into his chest to look up at him. Her doe like gaze melts his soul.

"I'm glad you approve. I hear your tummy growling. The scent must be making you hungry."

In her embrace she again feels his erection rise against her upper belly.

"Oops! There he is again. I thought you were changing the subject." She again sticks her tongue out at him.

"For crying out loud. Stop reminding me. It's like you're trying to get this kind of reaction out of me."

She smiles sheepishly, "I only have a few more hours before I need to head home. I'm just trying to make you smile. Any way I have to."

"Oh, I'm smiling. It's been nice having you around again."

She pulls away from him and claims his left hand and guides him through the cemetery and toward the duck pond. Once along the bank she stops.

"It's such a beautiful day." He comments, "We should have packed a picnic basket."

"We really should have. Look at how the sunlight reflects on the water. It's so peaceful." She stretches in front of him yet again revealing bare ass cheeks. He grit his teeth staring at them. His focus trained he didn't notice her glance over her shoulder at him.

"Caught you." She giggles.

Blushing he shakes his head and notes her swivel on her toes to face him. She again marches over to him and stands less than two feet from him. She then points down at his erection.

"Bursting at the seams, Mister. Control yourself."

"Dammit, Candace." He barely hisses for her to hear.

She offers a pout, "Can I ask you a question, Daddy?"

"I guess. What?"

"This morning you let yourself masturbate in front of me. So, why are you so embarrassed now?"

He scowls, "I'm not embarrassed. I was weak. Simple as that."

"I know I forced your hand so to speak. But, can you honestly tell me you weren't grateful I made you?"

"Grateful? That's a little assumption there on your part. I suppose I needed that bit of release. It's been awhile. How can I be grateful over my own kid encouraging me?"

"Obviously, you must still be needy. He's pointing at me really hard. If you need to use your hand again do so. There's nobody around but the two of us. Unless you count the ducks."

He rolls his eyes, "I'll be just fine. I'm not doing anything with your Mother fifty yards away. Even if I wanted to."

She tilts her head with a grim expression. In a bold move she uses both of her hands to lift the hem of her dress up and over her shoulders and head. Escaping her body she swiftly bends over and lays her dress in the grass. She then sits down on it to keep the breeze from blowing the thin material away.

"Picnic blanket. You said it yourself the dress looked like one." She grins up at him to watch his shock turn to sweat.

"Candi! Get dressed this instant. I never raised you like this."

She points at his erection, "But, it sure looks like I raised him to be like that. I'm not getting dressed until you do something about him."

He leers at her distastefully, "Get dressed! I mean it."

She puckers her lower lip and reaches forward to clutch her 38D's crushing them in her grip. She then jiggles them about. Ignoring his expectation of her made her hum a soft tune that she recalled her Mother singing when Candace was young.

The hum registered with Phil. He too recalled it and stood numb in his step.

"Chantilly Lace. I haven't heard that in years." He mutters.

Candi removed her hands and propped them behind her for support. Uncrossing her legs allows Phil a glimpse of her pussy.

"Peaches. That's what we have for our picnic. All we need now is the crème." She slyly hoists an eyebrow.

"Why do you feel the need to torture me like this? With your Mother so close by."

"Stop using Mom as an excuse. She's gone, Daddy. You only have me left as a reminder. If I look so much like Mom to you, then imagine me as Mom if necessary."

"Candi, that's blasphemy. Respect your Mother's memory."

"I DO respect her. If I didn't then I wouldn't go so far as to get your mind off of her. It's time to move on Father of mine. Use me as a final release. Let go."

She moves her right hand forward and begins massaging her clit. As hard as he tries not to watch her he fails.

Huffing his cheeks he looks around him in the desolation. Finally, he looks to the sky and closes his eyes. Moments later he unzips his slacks and lowers them to his ankles. Dragging his boxers down leaves his mighty erection in view.

"Add crème to my peaches Daddy." She lays fully back and continues to rub herself.

He begins stroking himself while standing over her. It felt entirely too good to voice.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." He shivers glaring down at her.

"Do you still think I look like Mom?" She whispers.

He almost hates her at that moment. Yet, he couldn't stop watching her play. Nor could his hand stop moving back and forth on his cock.

He has to force his eyelids shut to keep sane. In doing so he envisions the first day that he and Maggie had engaged in sex. It was so vivid.

He mumbles his wife's name.

In hearing this Candi stops her playing and moves silently to her knees. Watching her Father carefully she creeps closer until she rests just below his crown. In his fevered visions he managed to move his hand faster and faster. She held her breath as she anticipated his every twitch. Grunt after grunt he stroked himself feeling Maggie in his minds-eye.

She hears him whisper, "I can feel your exhales, Maggie."

This made Candi respond by crawling lower ever so carefully to usher a warm current of breath under his bulging ball sack. It was just the right touch she thought. She could go further but she wanted Phil to release on his own behavior.

His assault was taking it's toll. Phil's legs were trembling and he began swaying. In an exhausted display Phil Jerikoff exploded a gusher of white lava. Each splatter was captured by Candi darting her face about under the stream. In his final throes he opens his eyes and cries.

Through his tears he looks down and notes his daughter kneeling before him. A look of horror displayed across his face, having seen her entire expression coated by his cum.

"Oh my God! Candace! Why?"

She stared up at him and cautiously lifted her hands. Both of her palms wrapped around his dick to replace his abandonment. Gentle strokes gathered the remains of his cum forcing it to funnel out onto her knuckles.

"Tell me why." He pleaded.

Candace shakes her head continuing her constricting fingers. With a final glare she leans forward and rubs her face against the droplets spilling from the crown. She allowed him to examine her face as his penis caressed her every feature. In a final move Candi tilted her profile and slithered in to kiss his balls.

In absolute shock Phil teeters back in his step and slowly gets dressed. He couldn't find any thoughts worth focusing on. Turning away from his daughter he stumbles toward Maggie's grave.

Completing his trek he supports his body by leaning on her tombstone.

With a deep breath he speaks, "Goodbye Maggie."

With a stagger Phil Jerikoff made his way back to his SUV. He would wait on Candace in silence.

She too had dressed and found her way to her Mother's stone.

With dampened fingers she meshes her tears with her Father's cum. Swiping the mess on her fingers she touches the soil above her Mother.

"I hope you understand my reason for today. Forgive me if you can find it in you to. I love you, Mom."

Rising she cautiously approached her Father's Cherokee. At his door she stopped with a lowered gaze.

"Please don't hate me." She coughs up.

Phil reaches out with a packet of Kleenex, "Dry me off."

She tried not to laugh but found his remark funny.

"Let's go gather your things and get you home. Busy week for both of us."

As Candace moved around the vehicle Phil had to smirk.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12