I, Candi Ch. 35: Founding Fathers

Story Info
Father and Father-in-Law deal with Candi's lifestyle.
1.9k words
4.3
23.2k
7
2

Part 35 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

Phil Jerikoff careened his Cherokee up into the driveway of his daughter's house. Coming to a stop he parks and shuts his engine off. Silence fell between he and Candace for the last few minutes.

Opening up Phillip, "Damian ever get that old Jeep fixed up?" Eying the garage in front of them.

"Recently I had it fixed as a surprise for when he gets home on leave. He really needs to take me for a ride in it. Teach me how to drive. I'll scribble that down on his Honeydew list." She hesitates a moment, "Would you like to come inside for a few minutes? I can offer you some sun tea."

He puckers toward the side of his mouth, "You going to behave?"

She lowers her eyes, "I promise. I think our points have been made."

Nodding he pats her leg, "Sun tea sounds great. I don't believe I've ever stepped foot inside your house."

"That's because we moved into it like four months after we got married. You never visited."

"Or called. Or wrote. I get it Kitten. That's going to change. You have my word." He grumbles.

With a warm smile both of them stepped from the vehicle and walked toward the back of the house. As she took the lead she took the time to glance up toward the balcony to Gunner and Hushes bedroom. Not a single light or movement. This troubled her.

At the back door Candi opened the door with ease.

"You should really lock your doors. It's not safe you living here alone." Phil opted out of concern.

"Damian had a security system installed. Camera's mounted everywhere and the alarm if its set and goes off will bring the cops running."

As they enter he notes no beeping, "Forget to set that alarm while you were gone?"

She shrugs with a wince, "I guess I forgot. Besides my neighbor Gunner was a Sniper in the Army. He seldom sleeps, so I'm pretty sure he had his eyes and ears open."

"Gunner, huh. Is that his real name or bragging rights?"

"I'm not sure. Gunner is all I really know. That and his girlfriend. Her name is Hush."

"Gunner and Hush. Sounds like Bonnie and Clyde."

"I guess." She turns the kitchen light on, "Living Room is through that threshold. I'll pour your glass of tea. Make yourself comfy."

He strolls away managing to find a light just on the opposite side of the door illuminating the room.

"Love these old houses. So much character in their design." He notes finding his pace to observe it's features.

Seconds later Candi joins him with two glasses of tea.

"I think this house is like 120 years old. The outside was redone but the inside maintains most of the originality. Plumbing and new kitchen after we moved in though. So I guess 50/50."

"And, not once did you guys ask for my help in remodeling." He jests

"I suppose we could have. But I knew you had so much going on I let Damian and Joe take care of it. After all it was Joe's birth home. Here's your tea. Need sweetener?"

"No. I'm good. Something I noticed while you were visiting. You lose your wedding ring?"

She looks at her hand, "Funny story that. Damian ordered me to put it away. It's all part of our lifestyle. I follow his decisions."

"Let's clarify this arrangement a little more. Are you some kind of slave now?" He eases into his seat on the sectional.

"Yes. I refuse to lie to you about this. Speaking of, I hope this doesn't bother you but I really need to lose my clothes. I'm kind of forbidden to wear anything unless it's around people I don't know. Seeing after all that we've been through this weekend I hope you understand. I'm not misbehaving, just behaving. Damian that is."

"How would he know?"

She points all around the room, "I'm recorded twenty four seven. Say hi Daddy."

His eyes narrow, "Now that's a tad much don't you think?"

"I feel safer. Being alone that is." She defends.

"Okay. That's between you two. I'll keep my opinions to myself." He sips at his tea.

"This was his decision. I just live by his rules. All I can hope for is that you grow to understand."

"As long as he treats my little girl with respect." He frowns knowing that couldn't possibly be the case.

She sits her glass on a coaster upon the coffee table then lifts her dress up over her head. Now standing naked she throws it over the back of the couch then sits down.

"He loves me. That's respect enough. He prides himself on making me safe in anything I do."

"Should I ask?" He fidgets.

"Only if you want to drive home feeling worse than you might already feel."

Phil rolls his eyes, "Yeah, it's probably better I don't know any more. Just promise you're being careful."

She bats her eyes at him, "Thank you for caring."

Before another word is spoken her front door rattles from a knock. They hear the screen door open, followed by the inner door.

"Candace?" They hear as Phil eyes her nudity.

"In here Joe. Come on in. You will never guess who's here."

Joe Palmer steps into view and notes Phil Jerikoff.

"Evening Phil. Long time no see." He then rubs the back of his neck wincing, "Now this is a little uncomfortable."

Candi giggles, "Quit blushing. Obviously Daddy now knows about my lifestyle."

Phil leans forward on his knees, "And, you're okay with all this?"

Joe sighs, "What can I say? I never approved of it but, this is between my son and your daughter. Good to see you again by the way."

Phil halfway chuckles then grits his teeth, "I'll never get used to this."

"I couldn't agree more, Phil. Regardless I feel obligated to check in on her now and then. Do the caretaking and stuff." comments Joe.

Candi watches both of them in their discomfort zones. Finally she curls her legs up under her Indian style. The view of her pussy in vibrant view.

"Look guys, I adore you both. I live for Damian and his wishes. I have no say so either. We all live with it the best we can. I myself enjoy my freedom."

"Freedom? There's irony there, Kitten. How can you be free and some slave at the same time?" Phil raises a point as he sits his drinking glass down..

"Slave yes. Absolutely. Damian commands me to be free in body. He knows my every move."

Phil starts to stand but settles, "Free in body? Is that sexually too?"

"Daddy? You yourself told me it was better you didn't know." She scolded.

Angering slightly he stands up, "I need to head home. Nice seeing you Joe. Keep my kid out of trouble."

She darts to her feet and stops his exit, "Daddy, please. Don't hate me."

He shakes his head with his eyes sealed, "I don't hate you. I just can't handle this new you. And, the fact Joe knows. Who else? Damian's brother? The mailman?"

She pouts, "Kevin knows. The mailman not yet."

"Yet? Good Lord!" He grips her biceps and pulls her close kissing her forehead, "I love you Kitten. Stay in touch."

"I will Daddy. I love you too. Very, very much."

Hissing turns to a degraded chuckle as Phil turns to shake Joe's hand.

Joe locks his gaze with Phil, "We both owe these kids our strength and love. Their lives are their own regardless how we feel about it. I DO understand how you must feel deep down. Please don't think I don't. It's been tough here too. Just know you can count on me to watch over her when you can't."

Phil exhales heavily, "Get my number from Candace. Call me if there's ever any bad situations."

"I'll do that. Drive safe Phil." Prompts Joe with concern.

As Phil leaves through the front door Candi lowers her gaze to the floor. She remains silent until she hears his Cherokee pull on to the street and drive away.

Joe stands in awe of the situation.

Finally, Candi looks toward Joe, "That was soooo hard to do. Not only does my Father think of me as a slut, I've had to lie about certain things. He knows half truths. Definitely not about Pony'S Express, nor the fact that I had to fuck everybody in sight to get those property papers signed. To make matters worse I---" She stops herself realizing that telling Joe about her deal with the Devil would make for more trouble.

"Worse how?" Joe was now curious.

She sulks, "Uncle Walter knows everything. He fucked me too. I don't think he would tell Daddy. He had no choice thanks to that fucker Doyle. At least those papers are signed. It's over finally."

Of course it wasn't over. She had a deal with Doyle she would keep. Telling Damian would be hard enough. Telling Joe would risk his intervention.

"I smell of cum. Yes, Daddy's cum. Long story. I need a hot bath and a nap. Work tomorrow."

Joe nods, "No wonder Phil's confused. I only stopped by to tell you there's been a few changes for Damian's return. He got postponed a week due to a base lockdown. I dropped by your friend Tina's bar and warned her. Her stepson will be in town the weekend after next."

She whines, "Noooo! I need my hubby, MASTER!"

He feels her heart breaking as tears well up.

"I know! Listen, I can leave you alone, or I can stay and keep you company. You choose."

She pouts, "Pamper me Joe! I need to cuddle with the closest thing I have to Damian."

"No sex. I'll cuddle with you."

"Bathe me?"

He chuckles, "Didn't I do that once before?"

"Give me a really good massage?"

"Aren't you the masseuse?"

"Pleassssssse?" she bats her eye lashes.

"NO SEX! Understood?"

"All I want is pampered and to be held."

"Fine! Go draw your bath I'll be up in a few." He steps toward the staircase.

He then bends down lifting up a medium sized box, "I'll walk this over to Gunner for you and leave it on his porch."

She sighs, "I forgot all about that. I can drop it off on my walk to work. Just leave it there."

She takes him by the hand and forces him to follow her up the stairs. As he sits the box down she nearly pulls him off balance.

For the next two hours he would sponge bathe her, massage her from head to toe, and let her drift off to sleep before peeling out from under her and covering her up.

Quietly he stepped out on to the back porch and stood there for a moment. In the darkness he heard a loud creaking noise from Gunner's yard. Shrugging he decided to not be concerned about it and walked around to the front yard where he was parked on the street. Getting into his truck he noticed a slow moving car ease around the corner. He spotted a man in a suit eying him as his window raised. Joe could only get a chill. And for strangers sake a license plate number. He didn't understand why he even bothered. Just a vibe.

Tomorrow it would pay off.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers