I, Candi Ch. 25: Parlor Tricks

Story Info
It's the Grand Opening for Candi's Massage Parlor.
10.8k words
4.71
10.1k
4
1

Part 25 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!"

Candi Palmer nearly pissed her sweat suit as she stared out the window of the gym. The parking lot already had thirteen cars in it and the doors weren't even open yet.

Today was the grand opening of her Massage Parlor.

For over a month she imagined what things would be like. Her bosses Mark and Earl Garrett were already sweating over opening up then getting closed down a week later over her antics. She had made a promise to behave today due to her first client being the Mayor. Unlike the local police force he had no clue as to how mischievous her sexual shenanigans were.

Normally, she would be wearing only a g-string bikini for the members to drool over. If that much.

As she paced the floor she felt entirely too over dressed. The itchiness of the sweat suit she wore drove her nuts. Still, she had to honor Mark's wishes and keep things civil.

Earl Sterling the Father of Mark grumbled as he moved in behind her. Halting her pacing he made her look out at the lot.

"See that? Half of those cars have appointments. I don't know about you but I would like to see that many cars every day for years to come. To do that, you Missy are going to have to contain your exhibitions. Not just today. Anytime somebody of importance comes in I need you to keep it clean. My son might be more open to your mischief but I DO own majority share in this place."

She tilts her head back to look up at him, "Earl chill. I'm going to be careful. You have my word. BUT, I refuse to behave when I know I can get away with something. Just calm down and enjoy the money. I may be getting a nice raise for being the Masseuse but you guys are still making out like bandits with your percentage. Besides what I do is primarily for Damian. The other half is because I absolutely ADORE making the members here happy. So far no one has betrayed our confidence here. My gut tells me we won't have any troubles. So, relax."

He scowls at her and squeezes her shoulders, "Well, my gut says its time for another roll of Tums. I'm going to my office to bite my nails."

"Stay there! I have this." She pats his left fingers just before he releases his grip on her.

After Earl disappears she takes a walk toward the lobby where Mark and her friend Rodney stood chatting.

"Is the Mayor here yet?" She checks in.

"Pulling up now. Sorry, I didn't get you any ribbon to cut for your grand opening." Mark smirked.

"No Biggy. I'm just happy to finally start this business venture."

She cozies up to Rodney placing an arm around his waist. Silently, he leers down at her and winks. Just that incentive made her melt.

"I'm glad you're over that situation between me and your sister. I need my friend." She warmly smiles back.

"I'm good. It just all sunk in after I got back home from our date. Between that and our other predicament I needed time to myself."

She knew he was referring to Mark's girlfriend Lisa watching them have sex in the movie theatre, unbeknownst to them at the time who exactly she was. Luckily, at the moment she didn't know Rodney at all. Candi herself had only met the beauty one time ever. She hoped that Lisa would never decide to pop back in after two years time.

Glancing cautiously back toward Mark she grit her teeth. He still had no idea what Lisa had witnessed that night. All he knew, was that he was glad to be getting sex again after a long hiatus. Candi hoped things would remain a secret even if it was eating at her. With a sigh up toward Rodney she knew her luck would run out.

Mark nervously watched as the Mayor got out of his car. Before he could close his car door the Mayor was greeted by a member there to work out on the fitness equipment. They would talk for five minutes until the Mayor took a gander at his wristwatch. Saying his goodbyes Stanley Hotchkiss took his first step toward the center's front door.

Suddenly, Mark darted over to Candi facing her. Without warning he lifted his hand to unzip her sweat jacket. She stood wild-eyed at his stress. Satisfied that she was indeed wearing at least her bikini beneath the suit made him relax. He no more than released the zipper he leaned around behind her to pull out the drawstring waistband to see if she was wearing the bikini bottoms.

"You're unbelievable!" Candi shook her head, "I swore to behave Mark. Have faith in me."

He swallows dryly and puckers, "Don't behave completely. Just really think about what you're doing before you react. Keep your suit on but still be your sly self."

She drops her jaw, "WOW! Where did that come from?" She looks at the Mayor on the other side of the door and sighs, "Thank you, Mark. I'll smooth talk this guy until he's honey in my hand."

Just as the glass door open's Candi unzips her sweat jacket down to her cleavage.

"Mister Mayor, welcome." Mark extended his hand to shake the gentleman's grip.

"Good to be here. Call me Stan. Mark is it?" The Mayor made friends.

"Yes, Mark. This is our adorable Masseuse, Candace Palmer."

"We've met. How have you been Mrs. Palmer?" He relates.

She brightens up as Rodney moves away from her to slip behind the counter, and wave at the other members moving behind the small gathering.

"I'm wonderful. Thank you for asking. I hope you're ready to slither out of here like Jell-O. I intend to make every muscle in your body scream with happiness."

"Delightful. It's been ages since my last massage."

"Well, you get ready to be a regular here. Before I'm done you will swear by me. Brag all you want." She giggles.

She takes his hand and leads him through the gym, stopping outside the actual massaging room. She turns to face Stan and grins sheepishly, "Before we go inside I want you to take a good look at yourself in the mirrored windows. These windows are better than anything you can find on "Law and Order".

He fidgets faintly before stepping up to see if he could see inside up close.

"Impressive. I presume we can see out from the inside?"

"Absolutely. Follow me, Stan."

Opening the door on the side of the room she guides him inside then closes the door behind her. She marvels at Stan as he examines the interior.

"My goodness. We can see every move in the place from here. A bit intimidating to lay half nude knowing you can see everyone yet they cannot see you."

She winks at him as he turns to her, "I find it exhilarating. It's almost like being a voyeur but not."

He coughs into his hand smiling, "Almost as exhibitionist as you were the other morning in your rather skimpy bikini."

She feigns a blush, "I'm not sorry about that. I hope that doesn't offend you. I love my bikini's."

"Hardly. As I mentioned on the street, until I get a complaint, I'm fine."

"You're a saint, Stan. You can go change into a towel behind that room divider. I'll warm up some oil's then once you're settled on the table we can begin."

Nodding Stan moves behind the room divider to find a place to hang his clothing up and a small bench to sit on. As he undresses he hears her utilizing a microwave to warm her bottles oil.

"So glad I don't have a pacemaker. You might want to post a sign if you intend to continue using that microwave."

"I never once thought of that Stan. No wonder you're the Mayor. Such a level head." She rolls her eyes sucking up to him.

"Please, don't let my observation make me sound like a stick in the mud. I'm merely pointing out a safety measure."

"I'll be certain to have Mark make up a sign right after our session. Before any other appointment's even step inside this room. How's it coming back there Stan?"

He sits down to remove his pants , hanging them up neatly beside his shirt. He decides to take his socks off and stuff them into his shoes. Down to his boxer's he grits his teeth, "Dare I ask, do I forsake my underwear or keep them on? I mean no disrespect."

"Whatever makes you comfortable, Stan. You know I'm not shy. If you want to leave them on it's up to you. If you would rather just go with the towel I provided, feel free."

Biting his lower lip he lowers the boxer's off and kicks them under the bench. Naked he freezes a moment to notice his manhood dangling had suddenly twitched. Trying not to think about anything but professionalism he procures the towel and wraps it around his waist. He did note that his girth pressed valiantly against the towel. With a deep breath he moves from behind the room divider into her sights.

She smiles warmly at him, "Feeling freedom, Stan?"

He clears his throat and smirks at her, "I suppose I am."

Patting the four foot high massaging table she coaxes him to lay down, "Get comfy. As soon as you're ready I am."

Sitting down his towel fans over one leg and dramatically flares further as he attempts to lay on his belly. He knew that it was possible she could have seen his scrotum. A chill drifted over his body at that point.

As he wiggled into a comfort zone he noticed her scooting a rolling tray of oils closer to his upper torso. Before she did anything Candi had to rub her skin. The sweat suit provided by Earl was making her itch badly.

"Sorry, Stan. New sweat suit is just a tad scruffy on me."

He tilts his profile to watch her reach her hand under her collar scratching. Each time she did her chest heaved higher. That twitch of his manhood spoke up yet again. He had to curse in his thoughts to say the least.

Finally, Candi growls, "Would I offend you if I at least escaped this jacket? I can't stand the material."

He pouts his lower lip, "If it makes you more comfortable, as you said yourself. Feel free!"

She smiles and unzips the jacket pulling it off of her arms. Tossing it over a chair back she stretches, "Soooo much better. Bless you, Stan." She slaps her palms together, "We need music. Something to relax you more."

Moving from his side to the wall he was facing, she stretches up toward a shelf that has a cd player. Cd already installed she clicks the play button to a lovely melody of Chinese flutes. Eying her from behind he notes her sweat pants drooping low as she had stretched. The top of her G-string exposed itself to his view.

Again his manhood twitched until he bit his lip.

Turning back to him she returned to his side. From a bottle she poured warm oil into her hands then went to work kneading at his shoulders first.

"Lovely! Your fingers have an unexpected strength in them." He huffs.

"My husband used to say I had a Hellcat grip." She snickers.

"I can only imagine. How is ole Damian?"

"I haven't talked to him in awhile outside of e-mail. I was really hoping he might call me today as a boost of confidence."

"The day is young. He might call yet."

"I hope so. I miss him soooo badly."

Idle banter fills the next ten minutes as her fingers work his neck then lead down his spine. Each compression forces him to grunt and moan lightly. She was remarkable he thought.

At his waist she crept her fingers under his towel, "I'll try not to pinch you back here."

He raises an eyebrow as he faces away from her, "My wife might not like seeing any marks on me. Especially back there. Of course she rarely looks in that direction these days."

"I'm sorry. I hope everything is alright at home." She pouts.

Choosing to move down to his feet, she replenishes her oil to slide her hands up his ankle and calves. Working that vicinity for the next ten minutes, she eyes his towel. Her palms creep up the back of his legs kneading at the back of his thighs. Her fingers slip under the towel as high as possible before she felt him shiver.

Relocating slightly, her hands slip under the towel at his hips. "Am I doing okay, Stan?"

He mumbles slightly before becoming audible, "You're doing great. No complaints."

Except for that agonizing twitch of his cock. He tried very hard not to think evil thoughts. He was failing miserably.

After massaging his other hip she returned to his inner thighs and took a deep breath moving her hands up as high as she could. A slight brush of her fingertips on his ball sack made him stir.

"Oops! Sorry Stan. I'm not getting fresh. I swear."

He quivers, "I'm not upset with you."

"I'm glad. Would you like me to massage your chest and the other side of your legs?"

His eyes widen at the thought.

"I'm not opposed to that. However, I feel it necessary to warn you that your massage has rather livened up an unexpected muscle."

She giggles, "Comes with the territory, Stan. Don't be embarrassed. We both know that every Masseuse faces that sort of dilemma. That is why we have that towel, right?"

He gathers his nerve and rolls over slowly. His towel struggles to remain tied.

"Should I turn away until you get less shy?" She offers.

"I'm fine. This stupid towel is at the mercy of my frame. I could certainly lose a few pounds."

"Well join the gym silly. Work it off." She chuckles.

"I have my own gym at home. I rarely use that even. I'm certain you can tell."

Before she could reply she hears her cellphone vibrate. Quickly looking at it she shrieks, "It's Damian! Oh my God!"

Drying her hands as best she could she snatches her phone up then looks at Stan with a bite to her lip, "Do you mind if I answer?"

"Of course not. I'll just lay here and try to take down the teepee."

She chuckles noticing his erection beneath the towel. "I just don't want to cut into your time. Here, I'll just put us on speaker.

"Hi Baby! You're on speaker so behave. I'm with the Mayor."

"Hey Beautiful. I just wanted to give you my love. I know you're busy so I won't keep you."

Stan coughs up, "Good Morning, Damian. I suppose it's evening over in Iraq."

Damian sighs over the line, "Stan the Hand. How's it hanging, Ole Boy?"

Candi creases her brow at his term, "Stan the Hand".

"Thing's are well. The town hasn't been abandoned since you left." He watches as Candi oils her hands up then applies them to his shin and upper legs.

"Stan here is my first client. He's been a perfect gentleman." She smiles at him as her nails slip under the hem of his towel. With each rub his erection increased rather than decreased. She shakes her head at Stan who grits his teeth at her sensations.

"Why you being a perfect Gent, Stan? Open up and enjoy life." Damian suggests.

"I'm afraid that enjoying life is the furthest thing from my Office. Candace tells me you're coming home on leave soon."

"In a few weeks. Home for two weeks. Do you think my wife deserves a huge surprise, Stan?"

The elder puckers, "I don't see any reason not to. She's a lovely young woman. A very good head on her shoulders."

"Lovely? Try smoking Hot! She needs a good head on her shoulders. Hey, Stan? What's my wife wearing right now?"

"Pale blue sweat pants, and a white bikini top with pinkish flowers on it. Why may I ask?" Stan questions as he feels her fingers creep back up under his towel. Again her nails grace over his bulging ball sack. He shivers as he looks her in the eye. She grits her teeth silently mouthing an apology.

Damian could be heard grumbling lightly, "Sweat pants? Why are you wearing sweatpants?"

Candi frowns, "I'm trying to be professional. Mark and Earl have the final say in my attire. Don't you think?"

"No Stan, I don't think she deserves any surprises on my part." Damian hisses.

"That decision is between you two I'm afraid." Stan lays back closing his eyes.

Candi pouts heavily, "I'm sorry Damian. Should I overlook Mark and Earl's decisions?"

"You tell me." He gruffly gestures.

She moves around the table to Stan's side and dribbles warm oil all over his chest and stomach. She then massages his pecks and rolls her fingers in his chest hair.

Finally, as she continues she opens up, "I apologize, Damian. Forgive me for thinking of my bosses before my TRUE BOSS. I'll do whatever you want of me."

Her hands move in a swirling motion over the bulge of his belly, her fingers slipping under his towel to feel pubic hair. She watches as Stan's lips tremble at her touch. His erection perks up even higher in her gaze.

Damian exhales deeply, "Hey Stan? Which would you prefer seeing? Sweat's or G-string? Be honest, we're friends you and I. I won't be offended in the least."

Stan swallows and continues trembling, her fingers teasing at his belly button.

"I will let your wife choose my answer."

Candi leans over and kisses Stan on the cheek and whispers, "Please don't think badly of me."

She then removes her hands to assist in wiggling out of her sweat pants. Stepping out of them she kicks them aside and tries not to look up at any of the hidden cameras in the room. She didn't want Stan to suspect anything.

The Mayor begins to sweat as she stands beside him in her bikini.

"I abandoned my sweat pants, Damian. I think Stan approves."

"That true, Stan?" Damian questions.

"Yes. She is in her bikini only." He replies quaking as her hands return to his stomach. Each time her fingers slid beneath his towel he arched his spine gently.

"Isn't that better Stan?" Her husband chuckles faintly.

"She looks stunning. As long as she's comfortable. I'm comfortable. We've already had an agreement made about her choice of attire. As long as nobody files a complaint against her. my office remains quiet."

"Good to hear, Stanley. I'm betting her hands have worked their magic on you by now. Am I wrong, Wife?"

She sighs, "I think Stan loves a good magic show. I see a magic wand hiding under his towel."

Stan's eyes bulge and he swallows hard.

"Wanna know why I called him Stan the Hand?" Damian provokes.

Stan shakes his head and grits his teeth. His past was catching up to him against his wishes.

She senses his sudden stress and offers an expression of sadness.

"Show her Stan. This time there's nobody around to witness you besides my wife."

Stan cringes slightly then sighs harshly. Then, his hand went beneath his towel. Immediately, Stan began stroking his cock. Candi remained expressionless as he grunted and sealed his eyes to the world.

Damian breathes into the cell speaker, "How's Stan doing over there?"

Candi ushers, "He's massaging himself."

She admires Stan's trembling facial features, then decides to caress his cheek with her knuckle, "It's okay, Stan. Feel free."

His eyes flutter open as her fingers touch his lips. Finally, Stan weeps and lifts his hips up to peel the towel away from his hips and let it dangle beside him. His hand and erection were free at last. As his eyes dart around aimlessly and lost Candi felt a bit of anger towards Damian. Obviously, her husband knew some deep dark secret about this man. Yet, she knew better than to question her husband's reasoning for this torment.

"I hear you grunting over there, Crotchkiss. In front of my darling wife even. Why don't you tell her what it is I know about your past that nobody else does. The one thing that could easily get you removed from office."

Candi whispers, "You don't have to tell me anything Stan. Your secret's should remain your own."

The burley man huffs as his stroking rhythm increases. His eyes try hard to stray away from eye contact with Candi. Fear forced him to live in his own little world for the time being.

"Go on, Stan. I want to hear it for old times sake. Tell her what only a slim few people know about you."

Grimly, he grits his teeth together forming a trickle of saliva to careen from the corners of his mouth. Finally, his face turning red he snarls, "I'm a pervert. In school I used to sneak into the girl's locker room and masturbate while they showered."

"My Dad caught you didn't he Stan. Coming out of the locker room with a pair of panties. He never once turned you in though, did he?" chided Damian.

"N-No! He did not. How did you know?" hisses Stan as Candi dabs his cheek with a towel, trying to comfort him the best she could without Damian forcing her hand.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers