I, Candi Ch. 32: Daddy's Girl

Story Info
Daddy's in trouble. Can Candi save the day?
8.8k words
4.57
16.9k
8
2

Part 32 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,863 Followers

Candace hadn't seen her birth home in five long years. The memories of her childhood came flooding back as her Uncle Walter parked along the lengthy driveway. Eying about at the other cars hoarding up the driveway she had counted five vehicles. Two trucks and three expensive looking cars. On the license plate of a convertible sports car was "DC10" Obviously, it referred to the owner "Doyle Chamberlain" her father's on again off again business partner whom had the ego to believe he was a perfect 10. Swallowing hoarsely she darts a hesitant glance toward her Uncle.

Returning her gaze he fidgets, "Are you sure you want to do this Kitten?"

"It's funny Walter. You and Daddy always called me Kitten. And my stripper name was Fluffy. Ironic isn't it?" She opens her car door instantaneously after her comment.

Walter had to inhale deeply as he watched her climb out of the seat, capturing a perfect look at her bare ass and tight pussy when her dresses hem rode high. This weekend was going to be more than he bargained for. His own hormones were being antagonized. Incest or not.

Following her lead he gets out of the car and meets her at the front bumper. She was rolling her hands over her loosely fitting mini dress dangling from spaghetti straps. Her cleavage was bursting at the clothe like melons ready to fall out. Her long tanned legs strength fully toned flowed down to a pair of high heeled shoes. Her blond hair tossed about gently in the wind of the country setting.

"Want me to grab your bag?" Walter offered.

"Leave it in the trunk. I'll use that to get this Doyle freak outside where I can talk to him privately. We can do this Walter. Just back me up. Please!"

"I'll do my best. Cue me by saying Hey Unc!"

With a warm smile Candi made her way toward the front door. At the door Walter opened it for her and led her inside. Once the door closed Candi raised her sunglasses to the top of her head. Obviously, everyone was outside. She could hear talking coming from the back of the house.

"Your Dad must be playing chef. I hope you're ready for his reaction to how you're dressed. Easy enough to see there's no underwear."

She slaps his arm smirking, "Quit staring. It feels weird."

He smirks back, "Sorry. I can't help it."

She then moved further into the house to explore her past. Journeying through the large living room where pictures lined the walls vibrantly. She stops at a family portrait of when she was thirteen. Even with braces she was cute as a button. Her parents held her closely with pride.

Fighting a tear, Walter left her to her memory lane.

Candi too fought any wet works as she eyed her Mother.

"Hi Mom. If you're looking down at me from Heaven, please don't hate me for what I'm about to do. This is for Daddy. Helping him that is. Anything else that might happen again between us I won't bother asking forgiveness for. I won't deserve it. I hope you understand the predicament I've gotten myself into. I know it doesn't justify anything but I'm caught in a nasty spider's web here. Just know I love and miss you very much."

Moments of reflection pass until she hears a clearing throat behind her. Turning slowly she spots her father wearing an apron saying, "I survived Hell's Kitchen".

"Dadddddddddddddy!" She darted the short length of the room bouncing dramatically toward him with her arms wide. He too opened his arms and embraced her tightly. With one arm that is. His other hand held a glass of scotch.

"Good to see you, Sweetheart." As they separate he steps back to look her over from head to toe. He then winces at her, "You become a Model or something? Not much of a dress there."

She shyly looks down, "Don't be upset with me. I've become sort of a free spirit these days. Blame it on Damian."

He looks at her chest then reluctantly points at them, "Not hiding much there. You do realize I have guests here. All men at that. You might want to change."

She grits her teeth, "I'm good. You can keep them in line for me."

Behind them stepped the burley Doyle Chamberlain breaking the momentary silence, "Where's the bloody Chef around here? Those Brat's are burning to a crisp."

Phil glares back at him with an almost ghostly pale expression, "I'll go roll them over. Be right back Sweetheart."

She blows him a kiss as he turns away. Doyle watches him step through a pair of French doors leading to the concrete porch along a giant pool.

Once out of sight Doyle raises his beer toward Candi, "How goes it, Fluffy?"

She narrows her eyes then points at him, "Do NOT destroy my relationship with my father. The anniversary of my Mother's death is just two weeks away. I don't need to have him go over the edge because of your sick perversions. I'll only say PLEASE once."

He chuckles and offers her a bright toothy grin, "Fluffy has claws. You must take me for somebody who has a heart." He then guides her back against a wall by moving toward her casually. Once she presses against the wall he grabs her by the throat and continues his grin, "If you so much as deny me anything this weekend I'll bury your dad on that property he needs from me to build on. After he croaks from knowing what you did to him in St. Louie. So, don't even try to make demands, Fluffy dear."

She feels his strength on her throat choking lightly. Still, she maintains her composure.

"Will you promise me you will sign those building contracts?" She ushers.

"Sure!" He rolls his eyes playfully.

"You're not going to are you?" She hisses.

He shakes his head in a maybe motion then adds, "That all depends on your performance here this weekend. Trust me," he winks, "All of us will be too drunk to drive home tonight. You my sexy little kitty will make certain to tuck us all in. "

"I'll do what's necessary but ONLY if you sign those contracts. I'll gladly make you a happy man this weekend. Just please be fair about this and help my Dad. That's all I ask."

He releases his grip on her throat then pats her cheek, "We shall see."

His beer bottles neck is lowered to her dress hem where he uses it to lift her dress up in front. Raising it up until he could lean sideways and view her pussy in plain view. He then lowers his other hand to grip the skirt and prompt it up to her belly button. It was then that he uses the beer bottle to slide it's spout along her labia and watch it slip about in her parting lips.

She lowers her eyes to feel it's trajectory. Before he could place it inside her they both heard the glass doors open back up. Doyle swiftly moved back letting her dress fall into place. She giggled as her Father rejoined them.

"Hi Daddy. Mr. Chamberlain here was just telling me a little about your land deal. He plans to sign those contracts tonight. I laughed because I told him you should build a new amusement park on the land and call it, Seven Flags."

"Cute!" Phil chuckles and brightly looks at Doyle, "You're going to sign?"

Doyle faintly smirks, "I'm thinking hard on it. Things we still need to discuss. Your daughter's adorable. She kind of reminds me of someone. I just can't quite recall where I might have associated her from. I'll figure it out though."

Phil nods with a confused look, "When you do let me know."

In response Candi becomes flushed as Doyle pats Phil on the shoulder, "You will be the first to know."

He starts to move away then stops, "Your glass is looking a little shallow there, Phil. Let me get you a refill. What are you drinking Candace?"

"A beer is fine. Thanks." She utters watching as Doyle goes behind Phil and lifts a tiny bottle of pills for her to see.

In her mind she freezes up, "Oh my God. He plan's to put rufies in my drinks."

Letting it go, having no choice but to keep the knowledge to herself she chats with her Father while looking over the pictures on the wall. Hugging his arm she tells him she loves him very much.

Returning with drinks Doyle hands her a bottle of beer and Phil his refilled Scotch.

Toasting Phil , Doyle recites, "To the future site of Tower Hill Estates. A nice place to live."

Phil chuckles and downs his Scotch in three healthy swallows. Candi hesitates then lifts her beer bottle to her lips and downs half of it. She knew the effects would hit her in time. All she could do was curse Doyle in her thoughts.

"You should take a dip in your Dad's pool before eating. You know there's that rule about not eating and swimming for an hour after."

"My bikini is in Walter's car in my bag. Would you mind helping me bring it inside?"

Doyle puckers, "Of course. I could use a cigar anyway. I'll follow you out and carry it back in."

"Such a gentleman. Be right back Daddy."

Phil nods then goes back to the kitchen for a platter to place his brats.

Out front Candi walks to Walter's car and leans inside the drivers window for a trunk hatch button. As she stretches Doyle walks up behind her and raises her dress over her ass then rolls his hand over her cheeks.

"Very nice." He admires.

She eyes the house through the windshield praying Phil wasn't watching. As she lets him rub her ass she feels his hands grip her cheeks and pry them apart. Then, he knelt in and began licking her asshole.

She had to breath heavily due to the sensation. It felt really, really good. Too bad, her situation was so grim she thought.

After a lengthy three minutes of tongue he stands up and allows her to move from the window. Standing in front of him she had to fan herself at his treatment of her hormones.

"That was nice. Too bad, you're not so nice. Do what you want to me, just please don't let me nor my father down in the end." She speaks as she coyly strolls to the rear of the car.

Rubbing his goatee he winks at her, "Ohhhh, Fluffy! I hold no promises. Well, one promise. You have no options here. I promise to devastate your entire family should you renege on pleasuring any of us here this weekend. If I were you I would quickly comprehend who holds all the cards."

She grabs the bag from the trunk then looks behind Doyle to notice a bald man with sunglasses holding up a handheld camcorder. How long had he been there?

"Let me guess, Jimmy Olsen there recorded you Frenching my ass."

Doyle puckered, "Why yes, he did. My friend Gus there will be recording our adventure in living color."

She leered at Gus, "You were one of the cameramen at Pony'S EXpress. Obviously, the one who sucker punched my privacy."

He shrugs then lowers the camera and merely stands by.

Doyle took Candi by the bicep and leads her to his convertible. Reaching inside to the front passenger side floorboard he retrieves a brown bag. Handing it to her he grins, "A gift."

She frowns sitting her own bag on the driveway to open the paper sack. Her eyes bulged at the sight. Within the bags recesses was a pink leather cat mask identical to the one she wore in St. Louis.

"And, just how do you propose I wear this around my Father without giving him a heart attack?"

Doyle smugly smiles, "Oh, my dear, you will wear it in front of him for hours on end."

"Uhhhhhhhh I don't think so Genius. I'll do whatever I can behind his back but there is no way in hell I'm wearing this in front of him. I might as well tell him everything and save you the trouble."

"Unwise! I do have another prospect interested in that land. Why do you think I haven't signed any contracts yet? Do you know how much money your father owes me already? Needless to say he could never pay it back without this deal. So, go ahead and tell him. It's only money."

She gives him the evil eye then crumples the paper bag and reaches down for her duffle. She then bolts toward the house. Doyle and Gus merely watch her wiggle.

Inside the house she finds her father and uncle talking in the kitchen.

Noticing her Phil perks up, "You going for a swim then? Or, making a plate?"

She watches him yawn vividly as he sips another scotch. As he did it wasn't far behind that Walter expressed his own set of verbal yawns.

Then, it dawned on her in thought, "Holy spit! Doyle didn't slip me a mickey. He slipped Dad and Walter one. I'm toast!"

She smiles warmly, "Think I'll take a dip. Don't be grumpy at how little there is of my bikini neither. I trust you to keep any wolves out of the henhouse."

Phil creases his brow, "What has Damian done to my little girl?"

Walter turns away taking a deep breath as Candi shrugs, "Made me a better woman? Not the geeky frumpy dressed nerd you raised? I'm sorry I'm not shy anymore. Do you love me any less?"

"I'll hold my tongue until I see what you mean by bikini. But, no I won't love you any less." Phil hisses.

"Good. Now feed the party goer's. I'll just be a minute to change." She then shuffles away to her old bedroom.

Phil grumbles to Walter, "Am I missing something here?"

His brother shakes his head, "Five years maybe? Lot's to make up for Brother of mine. Just grit your teeth and try to understand what my niece has evolved into."

"I suppose I have no choice."

Phil couldn't stop yawning.

As Candi pulled her dress off over her head and hung it on a hanger she stood naked in front of a closet mirror. Discarding her high heels she took a moment to take herself in just before reaching into the plastic sack to hold the leather cat mask.

"I'm such a Dufus. This weekend cannot possibly go right. Doyle will use and abuse me then renege on the paperwork. Worst of all here I go incriminating myself even more with his camera guy taping me playing. I'll just have to go along with this then let Damian deal with it when he comes home. He can get Dale Roanoke and the cop shop involved."

Setting the mask aside she delves into her duffle bag for a white bikini. The material was paper thin but just dense enough to stealthily hide her areola's. Once wet that was no guarantee.

Putting the material on she ties the spaghetti strings just tight enough to hold. Her bottoms covered most of her pubic region but thin blond hairs still exposed themselves. Her pussy at least was covered. The string vanishing between her butt crack would only barely hide her anal cavity. She prayed she didn't have to bend over in front of her dad.

Brushing her hair out she looks herself over one last time in the mirror. Shaking her head she groans, "Sorry Daddy."

With a deep breath she opens her bedroom door to see Walter leaning on the threshold. She jumps at his unexpected presence.

"DON'T DO THAT! My nerves are shot as it is." She punches him in the bicep.

"Sorry, Kitten. I just wanted to say I think your Dad is accepting your change."

"He hasn't seen me this naked since he changed my diapers. Let's not believe he's going to be okay with the reactions I'm going to get outside."

"But, he has. In St. Louis. Even if he doesn't know that."

"Ugh! Don't remind me. And, quit drooling already. Your eyes belong on my eyes, UNC!" She snaps almost laughing.

Walter shakes his head negatively, "Kitten? Don't hate me but before this night's over I'm going to bust a nut just from having to watch you."

"Don't encourage these guys. Take it to your room. Hell, if it makes it better for you take it to my bed. Just clean up before I get to sleep."

He rolls his eyes, "You're such an angel."

"My halo turned into a hula hoop. Let's go do this."

Together, they step back into the kitchen and out through the French doors. The sun was bright and she had forgotten her sunglasses back in the room.

As she stepped into view all the talking ceased. You could hear a pin drop. Even her own Father standing at the grill had to squint at her beauty.

Doyle stood over his partners, all of them in his mid-fifty age group. The rest were sitting down. In her stride they watched her move to her Father's side.

Phil sat his plate and tongs down, wiping his hands on his apron.

"You weren't kidding. There's more clothe in my snot rag than you're wearing." He then turns to the cadre of businessmen throwing this arms out, "The first guy that touches my baby here won't be found until the pool cleaner arrives."

Chuckles all around, Candi had to admire his protective nature.

"Thank you, Daddy. You look tired."

He shakes his head, "I think it's just the heat."

"That and you're drinking too much alcohol. You need more water." She pouts.

"I'm not drunk. Not yet. Go for a swim. I'll duel the Pirates of the Caribbean here."

Warmly smiling she leans in and pecks his cheek, "Love you, Daddy."

"Love you too, Kitten." He then watches her wiggle away, his eyes bulging at her completely nude backside. He had to turn away and snarl to himself.

Noting Phil turn his back Doyle motioned her to his side. Placing an arm around her he introduces his friends. Pointing at each of them he calls out, "Mr. Smith, Mr. Jones, Mr. Davis." He then whispers to the men, "This is Fluffy."

The men never once looked her in the eye. Their eye's were glued to her body. Lips were bitten and licked by her sensuality.

"I wish I could say it's a pleasure. For you yes. For me not so much." She herself whispered.

Doyle shrugs, "They don't care. It's all about us after all. Now, you go cool off and accidentally lose your bikini there."

Her eyes flare up, "Not in front of Daddy. I can't."

He looks at her sternly growling under his breath, "YOU WILL!"

With a look that could kill she pulls away from him and steps to the edge of the pool with her back to everyone. She dangles her toe in the water to feel the temperature. The water was gently cool. Noting the depth she takes a deep inhale then poises to dive.

With a splash she disappeared under the chlorinated pool. Remaining under water for the length of the pool she swam to the opposite end before surfacing. Pulling her drenched hair back she leans against the side floating.

Doyle motions her to remove her bikini, but she eyes her Father moving about at the grill. Walter took the cue she gave to go stand beside Phil and draw his attention.

Still, she shook her head. Candi couldn't make herself obey.

Finally, Walter conspired to talk Phil into stepping inside the house with the remainder of the food. This was helped along when the gathering of men moved in to grab their plates. The merger left Doyle to scowl at Candi. He aimed to push her over the edge with his determined notion of superiority.

As Walter and Phil shuffled about amongst the gathered Architects whom not only ate their food but easily eyed her loitering across the pool. She knew that all they had done was to run interference.

She watched closely as Walter opened the door and awaited Phil to step through the French door. Just before Phil made it through she noticed him stagger in his step. The mickey that Doyle had smuggled into his drink had finally taken effect. All Walter would have to do was bide his time and keep her Father occupied. The knowledge of his collapse would haunt her sensibilities.

As the door shut behind them, the attention of every man by the pool turned to her. She decided to pace herself in swimming along the surface until she reached the side of the cooking area. Folding her arms on the concrete ledge she looked up at them.

"I hope you all know that once this is over my Father will disown me." She tried the sympathy card.

Doyle joined the group looking down at her.

"Do any of you feel like weeping? I can go inside for a box of tissue." He jests to their chuckles.

He then looks down at her puppy dog eyes.

"You have thirty seconds to act as if you want every single one of us standing here to ravage that lovely body of yours. Starting three seconds ago."

She huffs and sticks her tongue out at him, "If you want that then you have twenty seven seconds to remove it from me. Oh wait, that's twenty three seconds now."

With her mock she uses her toes to kick her body away from the side of the pool and glide across the surface. As she did each of the men sat their plates down and swiftly removed their shirts and shorts. Underneath were swimming trunks.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,863 Followers