I, Candi Ch. 33: Morning Glory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From behind her she presents her Father with the signed contract.

Phil looks it over then looks back at her with an expression of awe, "Doyle signed! HALLELEUYAH! How did you manage that?"

"I batted my eyes. ALOT!"

Phil narrows his eyes, "The bikini?"

"Of course. I have a rocking body. Add in the puppy dog eyes, he was putty in my hand. You're welcome."

He hugs her extremely tight then couldn't help himself. His arm dropped allowing his fingers to pinch her ass.

Yelping she crawled up to face him with a mischievous glare. His eyes took in her lower belly and gently exposed pubic hair. He had to blush.

"Little late for modesty, Old Man."

Swiftly she reaches down and lifts her dress off over her head and casts it aside. His eyes absorbed her perfect bulging Tittie's.

"Kitten, stop. Enough is enough."

"Ohhhhhh no! There's time for tickling."

Her assault launched her body down on top of his from the side into a tickle fest. Her taunting finally broke his willpower and he retaliated. For the next ten minutes they rolled around in the bed and tickled each other into a coma.

Naptime. The worst was over.

Tomorrow they would try to return to normal. For all their sakes.

12