I Can't and Won't!

Story Info
Mature woman resists her growing need for her step-son.
761 words
3.49
54.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My 23 year old stepson has come to stay with us and I think I'm in danger of making a big mistake. It's been 65 days and I keep getting hornier and hornier. I catch glimpses of his hard young body and I can't help but wonder what it would feel like to touch him. Rather, and more importantly, I keep imagining what it would feel like to have him touch me. His strong capable hands touching me, massaging all my reservations away until I forget that he is 17 years my junior. Oh god what am I going to do? Every fibre of my being is crying out for release but I cannot cross that moral threshold. If I give in to my needs, I risk jeopardizing my 13 year marriage and I refuse to do that.

In the light of day my resolve is strong. I am a grown woman and he is just a kid after all. What could he possibly know about pleasing me? He speaks of things I know nothing about and laughs at things that I just don't get. He spends more time grooming than I do and is constantly on his phone which is my biggest pet peeve. Then why oh why does he pop into my head as soon as it hits the pillow? The thought of his tight abs under my fingers and the hitch in his breath if my hand slips just a little bit farther down. I lay awake listening to my husband snore beside me and I imagine what I would do if his son came up to the open doorway and motioned me out. Would I go or would I just feign sleep and hope he doesn't see my open eyes glowing in the dark room? Would he accept defeat and go back to the couch on the other side of the bedroom wall or would he move closer? The fear and anticipation just imagining this scenario makes me physically ache with need. Would I go to sleep feeling good about myself and the fact that I resisted or would I give in to my baser instincts and forever after feel guilty for hurting my husband.

My husband is unable to achieve an erection of any kind and unfortunately I am unable to have a full orgasm without a hard cock inside me. We have tried various dildos and vibrators, all to no avail. My husband (and best friend) is hesitant and gentle when all I want is forceful and hard. He is a wonderful man who has never really fucked me as I need to be fucked. My poor 23 year old step-son had no idea what he was getting into when he decided to move in.

I am a 40 year old woman with a good job, a good group of friends and a descent social life. My husband and I have been together for 13 years now and we are closer than ever. We refuse to get a bigger bed because we like to feel each other in the night. I love him more than I've ever loved another man and I keep having erotic dreams about his son. What am I going to do?

Thankfully he got a job and so is not home as much to tempt me. This also means he can now afford a gym membership. This is not so great as his body still has that youthful look which serves to remind me that my attraction is madness. Most young people seem obsessed with muscles and increasing their own. My step-son is no different and we seem to get into discussion after discussion about what he wants to achieve. I try so hard to listen, actually chewing on my lower lip to prevent the small shiver that runs through me every time he demonstrates a proper lift. Oh god does he have to point out to me exactly what his muscles do in response to specific movements? I feel a shaft of heat go right through my gut. I get up off the couch and practically run out to the balcony. I think I mumble some excuse about needing air. Better he think I'm rude than I leave a big wet mark on his 'bed'. I take deep breaths of the cool February night air and fight my growing need to feel my step-son's young body press into mine until I can barely breathe. Oh to feel his hot breath on my neck and hear him whisper "I want you..."