I Can't Believe I Sucked Your Cock

Story Info
Sister gets a first taste of her brother.
1.1k words
4.13
117.7k
84
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was home alone with my brother Kyle. He was twenty and I was eighteen at the time. I was walking down the hallway at the time. Kyle's door was almost closed. I could hear him inside. I guess I was curious. I peeked through the crack and there was my brother. He was on his back naked and stroking his cock. I couldn't look away. His cock was huge.

I am guessing he was eight inches long. Kyle had his head thrown back. Thankfully he didn't see me standing there. I had to finally walk away. I went to my room and pulled my pants and panties off. I had this vision of my brother holding his cock. I reached down with my fingers and began to rub my clit. I was so horny right then. I knew I never should have looked.

I must have gotten lost in my own thoughts. I heard a noise and I looked over to see my brother standing there.

"I heard you Sarah."

There was Kyle with his erect dick just a few feet from my bed. Kyle walked closer. I couldn't look away.

"It's okay Sarah, you can suck on it," he told me.

There was my brother, his cock so close to me now. I sat up on the edge of my bed. Kyle held his cock and he slapped my lips with it. I don't know why but I opened my mouth for him. He slid his cock into my mouth. I felt Kyle's hand on the back of my head. He was feeding me his shaft. I had only done this one time before. My brother was so much bigger.

I wrapped my hands around the back of Kyle's thighs. I held on as my older brother fucked my throat. He was gagging me with his long dick. My eyes were watering. That didn't stop Kyle. He looked lost as he pushed into my mouth. I don't think we went all that long. I heard Kyle grunt a few times and then he came in my mouth. I tried to pull back but Kyle's hand held me in place.

All I can say is that there was a lot of cream that Kyle made me swallow. He must have shot for nearly ten minutes. There was cum running down my chin when Kyle finally pulled away. I quickly ran to the bathroom. All I could do was brush and rinse my mouth out. I went back to my bedroom and I was mad.

"Why did you do that?" I practically screamed at my brother.

"Don't lie, you were into sucking my cock," he said.

I didn't say a thing. I might have sucked Kyle's cock. I didn't want to swallow his cum. It was too late now. My brother was standing there. I couldn't believe he was still pretty hard.

"Maybe we could be lovers," he told me.

My eyes must have gone wide.

"Are you saying you want to fuck me?" I asked.

"Sure. Why not? You look like you would be into that," Kyle told me.

I could never admit it to my brother but I was dripping wet right then. I knew a brother and sister shouldn't be doing this but I was so worked up right then. Maybe Kyle sensed how horny I was. He pushed me onto the bed and had me lie on the edge. He took hold of my legs and pulled me towards his crotch. I felt the tip of his cock touching my opening.

Kyle pushed into my damp pussy. I let him do it. Once he was inside me I wanted him to fuck me like crazy. He did just that. He shoved his long prick all the way into my body. I cried out as he took my pussy. Kyle was stretching me. He circled his cock around until he almost had me begging for it. I didn't give any thought to my brother using his bare cock.

Surely he would know to pull out before he came. How much sperm could he have left anyway? Kyle got my legs up onto his shoulders. He reached out and cupped my tits. My nipples were so hard right now.

"I thought about having you before Sarah. I wanted to cum in your pussy."

"I'm not on the pill Kyle. You have to pull out!" I told him.

Kyle acted like he hadn't heard a word I had said. He kept pounding me and giving me all these orgasms. Somehow I guess we both lost it. Kyle drove into me right to the hilt. I felt his cock getting bigger as he gave me more of his cream. I took it from him. My pussy muscles pulled on his dick as he spurted his baby seed into my belly. My body was shaking as Kyle finished me off with his cock.

My brother finally stopped as he held his cock inside me for many minutes. It was too late to complain now. I could only hope nothing would happen. Kyle pulled out and his cum came dripping from my hole. There was a lot of it, surprisingly.

"I'm sorry Sis, I couldn't stop myself from cumming like that."

I got up and went to the bathroom to try and push out my brother's seed out. I started to get worried about what we had just done.

"That was so stupid what you just did," I told Kyle.

He knew it too. He said I should try and get on birth control pills as soon as I could. I knew exactly what he had in mind. He wanted to fuck me again. I somehow convinced my Mom to take me to the doctor's office. I was now taking birth control pills. My brother was so pleased. He only hoped that nothing happened that first time. Luckily, nothing did happen.

Whenever our parents are out of the house, Kyle is filling me with his fat cock. I hate to say it but I can't get enough of my brother. He fucks me in so many different positions. He likes it when I am on all fours. He will enter me from behind and then pull on my long, brown hair. He says he likes to be in control.

I prefer to mount my brother and take his shaft. That way he can push into me while squeezing my breasts. I do take so many loads of cum from Kyle. I do wonder where it all come from. There is one problem. We are both heading to college soon. I do worry that Kyle will find a replacement for me. I wonder if he thinks I will find a lover at school as well.

For now, we have a couple weeks more to be together. I will make sure Kyle has his cock buried deep in me and he is giving me his hot cum.