I Can't Believe I'm Doing This

Story Info
A single lady finds that she lusts after a married man.
3.6k words
3.96
95.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amann52
amann52
14 Followers

I can't believe I'm going to doing this. I keep telling myself that Steve and I are just meeting for drinks and nothing else, but my willingness to resist any advances by him . . . well it exist in word only. I tell myself that it is only drinks at his hotel while he in town on business but I know where it will end. Steve is sexy, funny, and smart and I am completely drawn to him. My only hesitancy comes from one little flaw I have with him. He is married . . . but right now I don't really care.

I'm getting a head of myself though. Let me tell you about myself and how I got here. My name is Tracy; I'm in my early 30s and single. I'm 5'5", 125lbs with black hair and brown eyed. I have an amazing curvy body with a set of boobs, even if I say so myself. I've been told I have curves in all the right places. The current down fall in my life is that I'm still getting over a long-term relationship that ended just over a year ago. I haven't really dated anyone since the ex and more importantly, I haven't had sex for over a year either.

After my break up like a lot women, I put on some weight. I read a lot of self-help books and listened to a lot of bad music. Despite the sad state of my personal life, things in my professional life really started to take off. I got a big promotion and a huge raise. I took the money and went on a couple of fabulous vacations. When I came back from one I looked in the mirror and saw that I had an amazing tan body with a flabby and shabby body. So I decided to really work out hard and tone up.

I got a personal trainer who really pushed me and I found that the more weight I lost, the more rockin' my body got. It also had the added benefit to raising my self-esteem and body image. With the new body can a renewed sex drive, which was always high to start with. The only problem I had was that I didn't have anyone to share this with. Well no one real, just my variety of battery operated devices.

Things really started going well for me. I even went out on a few dates, but guys here are a little odd. During this time I also started reconnecting with old friends through a popular social networking site. I had lost contact with so many of my High School friends over the years because I moved away from that hell hole while they all seemed to have stayed there and married the slobs we grew up with. Then I noticed that a guy I graduated with lived only a couple of hours away from me so I added him as a friend. I didn't really know Steve too well in High School, he seemed like a nice guy back then but he was just so quit. I could see from his profile that he had change a lot and it looked like he had turned into a really interesting person. He also looked like he had grown into a sexy man as well. He had become successful executive and seemed to be an intelligent guy with a sense of humor who had something worth saying. He was however, married to a cute girl.

I honestly thought that he was just another friends on my social media until he IM'ed me one night. Thinking nothing of it so I IM'ed him back and that is how it started. We always seemed to have great conversations. Honest talks about our small town, how we escaped it and what he have been up to over these years. It was a lot of fun. He talked about his wife and it obvious that he loved her but there was something odd about what he was saying about her. I finally asked him about it and he admitted that they had different views on sex and their sex drives weren't really compatible. He had tried everything to reconcile the problem but he was just sexually frustrated.

I couldn't believe he was being so honest with me, especially about such an intimate topic, but he was and it was kind of turning me on. We started talking about our sex lives and the crazy things we had done in our past and our different partners. I know it sounds crazy, but I was totally connecting with him on a sexual level . . . over the computer. One night I got a little bold and sent him a few sexy picas I had taken for a boy in the past. There was an immediate change in Steve, it was like I gave an addict some crack, he just kept writing me back how hot they were and asked for more. Like a good drug dealer, I kept feeding him. I know it is naughty of me.

Then we started talking sex and what we liked our partners to do to us. I could tell Steve was turned on and I knew I was. The sex talk of two sexual frustrated people of course turned into what we would do with each other. I kept writing to him telling him that he should have his wife do this to him, but he would always reply that she wouldn't do this. I told myself that it was just some harmless fun and it wouldn't come to anything. Regardless, it got me so wet. The IM'ing went on late that night and finally we shut down our respective computers and went to bed.

The next night I went back on-line looking for him, I have to be honest I was hoping for some more dirty talk. Steve was there and he IM'ed me. This time the chat was even more naughty and dirty. Our chat was so hot that I actually had to get out my glass toys and help myself to completion. It was another late but satisfying night. These chats were helping me deal with my year long self-imposed celibacy.

The next night we connected on IM again, but this time he said that he felt guilty about what we had been doing. He thought we should stop that aspect but he really enjoyed the conversations and he wanted to continue our friendship. I was disappointed but I totally understood, I was feeling a little guilty about the whole incident as well. I never wanted to be the other woman. So that set the tone of our friendship. We chatted on line often about all types of subject and we did end up talking about sex occasionally. It seemed to be a topic that was hard for us to avoid.

Then last week he surprised me by saying that he was going to be in town for business and he thought we should get together for drinks and dinner. I really wanted to talk with him in person; I had really come to enjoy his wit and intellect. Despite my good intentions, I knew that there was only one way this would end. As the night came closer I was so nervous about seeing him for the first time since High School. I didn't even really know what to wear. A sexy black dress? Jeans and a sweater? Which way, conservative or sexy? I couldn't make up my mind so I eventually choose a little bit of both. I put on my tan mini skirt, my black knee length booth, and a black button up top that showed off just a little cleavage. To top it all off I was wearing my red lace bra and matching thong. They always made me feel sexy. On my way out the door I saw myself in the mirror and had to admit it, I looked hot. Poor Steve, he didn't he a chance.

I was almost out the door when Steve called. His meeting was running late and he couldn't make dinner but he would love to have a drink with me later. We agreed to meet at the bar at his hotel and after waiting around a while I headed over to his hotel. He was easy to find when I walked in the bar. He saw me too and got up and waved me over. Steve looked great wearing a black suit with a white shirt and blue tie loosened up with top button undone. He looked professional yet casual at the same time, very sexy.

"Tracy, it is good to see you again. Man you have changed . . . and for the better."

"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself."

That was the opening salvo in our conversations that was really a very flirty and sometimes downright naughty. It was an exercise in making sure the other person knew what they wanted without actually coming right out and saying it. We eventually got back to our favorite subject and he expressed his frustration with his wife and I informed him that I still hadn't broken out of my slump even after a couple of dates. After a few drinks we looked up and saw the bartender was starting to close up. We were having so much fun talking and didn't want it to stop so he suggested the mini-bar in his room.

Of course, back to his room, it was like a bad cliché, but I loved it. On some level I knew I shouldn't be doing this, but I wanted to so bad. So we went up the elevator and ended up in his suite. It was nice and while I looked around he excused himself to make the drinks. When he came back his suit coat and tie were off and he had two vodkas on ice in his hands. He sat down next to me on the couch and he we just looked at each other for awhile. Steve put his drink down and leaned in and kissed me. It was a kiss months in the making and it was so worth the wait. He was a good kisser, but the electricity between us was so great that even a bad kiss from Steve would have made me shiver.

I pulled back, looked at him and said, "It's about time."

"Yeah it is."

He leaned in for another kiss but I put up my hand and pushed him away.

"Now I'm not just any sort of common tramp."

He got apologetic, "No, no I didn't think you were, I just thought . . ."

"So you can only put the tip in, okay."

His right eyebrow arched up he nodded an affirmative, then pulled me close and kissed me. We kissed passionately and our hands started to explore each other hungrily. Being a man his hand quickly found my breasts. It was a predictable guy move, but I want him to explore my breasts and every other part of my body. I pushed him back and took off my top, exposing my red lace bra.

"You have amazing boobs."

"Thank you," I replied as I started unbuttoning his classic white dress shirt. He wasn't wearing an undershirt and I started to caress his chest. Next Steve stood up and took off his dress shirt completely. He reached out and took my hand and helped me up off the couch. Steve pulled me close and unbuttoned my top before he took it off. Steve kissed me and his hands went straight to my skirt where he unhooked the clasp, unzipped it and pushed down my skirt so it fell to my ankles. I was in his suite, wearing only my boots and my red lace thong and matching bra. Steve pulled me away just slightly and looked me right in the eye.

"Only the tip remember"

"Only the tip," Steve reiterated.

And with that he turned me so I was facing the couch and he bent me over at the waste. It kind of startled me as it happened so quickly. I looked back at him as he getting on his knees, reaching up and pulling my thong to the side and put his face right in my pussy. Oh god, I was so turned on. His tong started at the bottom of my pussy and he licked all the way up to the top of my ass crack slowly. Then he repeated the same action but in reverse. He slowly licked back and forth speeding up with every pass. It was driving me crazy.

He finally stopped and just rested his mouth on the outside of my vagina. I now realized that he had a very talented tong and he used it to insert it straight into me. It made me shiver. He started eating me out, spending a lot of time on the clit. He even sucked and nibbled on it a little bit. As he focused on my clit I was coming closer and closer to Cumming. It had been so long since a man made me cum that I just wanted to let go and have that warm feeling wash over me. I started shaking.

"Oh God Steve, don't stop! It's been so long, don't stop!"

I came so hard that my legs got wobbly and gave out under me. My body pitched forward on the couch and I landed on my knees. Steve's pulled his mouth away from my pussy, looked at me and smiled saying, "How was that?"

"Fucking Amazing." Were the only words I could get out as I looked back at him.

"Just the tip right?"

I was so caught up in the afterglow of my orgasm that I didn't really know what he was talking about. Then it came to me as I saw Steve undo his belt and pants and pull them down to expose his manhood.

'Oh, my god, he is going to fuck me' was all I could think as I stared at his semi-erect cock over my shoulder. Even though it wasn't fully hard it still looked great and I wanted it. I tried to get up but he kept me bent over on my knees and he pulled me close to his cock. I thought he was going to insert it in right there but instead he rested his cock on my crack of my ass. It was still wet from when he went down on me earlier and he started to rub it back and forth. I got to be honest, it was really hot. Steve's cock was getting physically warmer and of course harder. Finally, I could feel it fully erect cock.

He pulled it back off my crack and then pushed it down to my vagina. He started to rub it back and forth on the outer lips. It is hard to describe how much I wanted his cock right then. I teased him earlier with my tip comment and now when I desired it beyond comprehension he was teasing me. Turnabout is fair game.

"I know you said just the tip, but I need to see if everything is lined up in there. So I am going to put it all the way in before I rest the tip in. Okay?"

Lustily, I just nodded in agreement and he pushed his steel cock inside me. I could feel the head, engorged with blood, as it slid down deeper and deeper into me until his pelvis was flush with my ass. I thought he would just start fucking me right there but he just held it there. I wanted motions and animalistic sex but he just stood there and let me fell the full glory of his shaft.

Just as I was getting comfortable being impaled by him he pulled out his cock until just the tip was in. Again, Steve was showing me sexual discipline I didn't know men had. He rested the tip of his hard cock just inside of me.

"Well, I guess that is all we are doing tonight."

"Like hell" I screamed back as I pitched forward, his cock sliding out, spun around and I was face to face with his cock. I could smell his musky scent that was mixed with mine on the cock. It was a manly smell that made me wet just smelling it. After a deep inhale I took his cock in my hand and lead it straight into my hunger mouth. I like receiving oral sex but love giving it. I took his cock all the way to the hilt, my nose ending in his neatly trimmed pubes. I felt his ass cheeks tense up as I deep throated him.

Pulling his cock out I asked Steve if he liked it. He grunted an affirmative and asked me to give him more and I was more than happy to oblige. I went to town on his cock, up and down, back and forth. Even pulling out every once and while so I could take his balls into my mouth, suck on them and even chew on them ever so lightly. That drove Steve crazy. I started suck his cock a little faster and I could feel his cock getting harder and ready to purse itself of its life giving seed. Steve started to clench his ass more and more and I could sense he was about to cum. I would love to have that warm cum shower down the back of my throat, but later, now I wanted him in other places, so I pulled out.

"No, no, I was so close. Don't stop now." Steve begged me.

I sat back on the couch and zipped my boots off. Then I leaned back on the couch, looked him in the eyes and say, "I want the whole thing this time."

Steve gave me a look of pure animal lust and climbed between my legs. He was placing his cock up to my prize when I reached down and helped him line up our organs. No sliding in and stopping or just having a tip in now. No this time he slid his manhood in me and then slowly started thrust in and out of me. Steve just felt right to me, his cock, my pussy; they fit together like two puzzle pieces. I reached up and pulled him closer to me.

Now Steve was on top of me and I wrapped my arms and legs around him as he found a slow, deep rhythm in our fucking. He speed up and as he looked into my eyes I felt that my deep itch was about to be scratched. Steve sensed it to and sped up even more. I felt that familiar deep emotion building up from my core as it exploded out of my body where our organs met. It was so deep and all consuming that it seemed like I passed out.

When I came too I looked up and saw Steve looking down into my eyes.

"Roll over on your side." He commanded. I was in no position to argue with him so I did as he said. Once there Steve grabbed my top leg and put it on his shoulder. Then he straddled my lower leg and pulled me closer to him. He lined up his cock and fired it into me. I was shocked at how deep he could get inside of me in this position. I felt Steve's cock slam into my cervix. God it felt so good, he just kept slamming into me faster and faster. I felt another orgasm coming on. It was just as intense but felt different somehow, just as good but different.

Steve didn't sense my orgasm this time. No, he was too lost in the pleasure of fucking me. I just look up at him. I loved the fact that I could make his lust for me this much. I could feel that he was close to cumming. His cock got hotter, the blood flowed to the head and it got even harder.

"I'm . . . going . . . to . . . cum." He said in between breaths.

"Yes, Cum for me you stud."

"Oh God, where do you want it?"

"On my tits, please blow it on my tits."

"Yes, oh God yes." He managed to pull out and grabbed his cock jacking it wildly. I rolled onto my back and brought my chest up to his jerking cock. Steve's eyes roll back in his head and he blew a huge load of cum on me. He was aiming for my breasts but it came out with such force that the first rope of cum landed on my mouth, chin and cheek. I was far from discussed, I loved it. I loved being his cum covered possession, but he wasn't done. He kept cumming, blown rope after rope of cum all over my chest. When he was finally done he just collapsed on top of me. We were covered in our sweat and his cum but it didn't both either of us.

Finally, he got up, took my hand and led me into the shower. Steve washed me, cleaned me and then dried me off with such loving care it was like we were the only two people in the world. Then he led me to the bed where we got in the spoon position. The lights were out, the room was just a little cold, but his naked body under the covers was all the warmth I needed. We fell asleep, but in the middle of the night I felt his cock stirring on the top of my curvy ass. I guess it was time for round two.

amann52
amann52
14 Followers