I Can't Say No to Him Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm glad that you came," he wrote. "How do you feel?"

"So good," I answered leaving out the odd residual feelings of shame that I still felt.

"You're very sexy. I like knowing that you feel good. I like giving you pleasure."

"You do it well. I felt so hot and sexy. You made me feel so excited," I opened up to him. Feeling close to him and wanting him to feel the same way towards me. I liked his simple honest sentences and his apparent lack of subtext and subterfuge. I wanted clipped candor and emotional sincerity.

"Good. You made me so excited and my cock is so hard for you. I can barely type sometimes because I want to touch myself so much.

Reading those words made me feel so proud and delighted me as much as if I had accomplished one of my longstanding goals in life. In my post-orgasm state, Kyle made me feel so desirable and needed. He made me feel like the me I wanted to be.

"Josie, unzip my pants and take my cock out."

Under normal circumstances I would never let a man, especially a stranger, speak to me that way. Something in me had awakened though, and I wanted this. I didn't need to justify it, I didn't need to explain it, I didn't need to defend it; I just needed for it to happen. I wanted to both pleasure and satisfy Kyle the way that he had me. I wanted to satiate him from his needs and make him think of me when an orgasm overcame him.

"I slide my hand against the bulge in your pants and rub my palm on your hardness through the cloth. I slowly, teasingly unsnap and unzip you and push my hand into your underwear. I free your penis from its fabric cage and admire its strength and virility." I looked at the sentences I typed and noticed that I seemed to be channeling old Harlequin romance novels. My prose was overly purple but I hoped I excited Kyle as much as he had me.

"That feels good, Josie; keep going. Stroke my cock for me. And it's a cock not a penis."

"I slowly run my small, soft hand over your long, smooth cock and feel how erect you are. I take you into my hand and love how strong and powerful you feel. I stroke your cock faster and harder, gripping the head of your cock as I do." I was on a roll and loved how sexy it made me feel to take control of him this way. I wanted to make him orgasm.

"You're so sexy, Josie. Do you want my cock in your mouth or your pussy?"

At that moment I would have done anything Kyle told me to but I wasn't prepared for a choice. Had he told me to perform oral sex on him I would have willingly complied. Had he ordered me to have sex with him I would have done so with vigor. Instead he was controlling me by making me choose. He was forcing me oxymoronically to take an active role in my submission and making me invest in our debauchery even more.

"In my pussy, Kyle."

"Tell me what you want there, Josie."

"I want your cock in my pussy, Kyle." The words carried gravitas and weight like few others I had typed before. I didn't feel like myself as I wrote the sentence and simultaneously I felt like myself more than I had in years. It was as if Kyle's very presence had its own gravitational pull and I was caught in his wake. I had never used the word "cock" before and had only used "pussy" when Kyle insisted but now I employed them both willingly because I knew it excited him and because it excited me.

"Tell me what I do, Josie."

I knew now was the time for me to take control and leave Kyle free to enjoy himself. I wanted my words to excite him and vowed to create a dalliance that made him feel as good as I did. My body was again intensely excited by the situation and I was enthralled with my newfound circumstances.

"You lay me on my bed naked and look at me for a moment before you slide your strong, rough hands between my legs and spread my thighs wide."

"I shudder with anticipation and you kiss down my neck and breasts and start to stroke my womanhood, which is so wet for you."

"I feel you push against me and I look down to see your large bulbous cockhead penetrating me. Your cock slides into me inch by inch filling me fuller and fuller of you. My pussy so full of your cock."

The words sprang from me. I had never said these things and I don't think I had ever thought about them in this way before. I needed him to want me. I needed him to orgasm and I would give into any desires for it to happen. I felt dirty and bad and I liked it.

"Your cock pushes all the way into me and you rest for a moment as I adjust to you deep inside of me."

"Tell me to fuck you, Josie," Kyle's words popped up quickly and startled me.

"Fuck me, Kyle. Push your big cock in and out of me and fuck me hard and deep." Who was I? Who was this woman saying these things? It was almost an out of body experience for me as I told Kyle to do nasty, terrible things to me. I felt both powerless and powerful as Kyle had his way with me and I egged him on.

"Fuck me, Kyle. Let me feel how good your cock feels in me. Stroke your cock, Kyle and think of being inside me."

"That was so good, Josie. You're so sexy," Kyle interjected, causing me to stop my narration.

"Did you have an orgasm?" I asked, wanting to be certain that I had succeeded in giving him pleasure.

'I came so hard for you, Josie. You're very sensual and erotic."

I blushed, although I was sitting naked in front of my computer hundreds of miles from my online partner. I was so proud of myself and so happy that Kyle desired me. I felt like a schoolgirl with a crush and at the moment all I needed was Kyle's approval and validation.

Kyle and I quickly said our goodbyes for the day but I knew that I would have to see him again soon. What I didn't know was to where this was going to lead. I knew that I had turned a corner and had done things that day of which I hadn't thought I was capable. I had said things and mentally committed acts that were so out of character for me that it seemed like another person. I had no excuses but I knew that I would be back for more. If I then had known how far it would go I probably would have made myself stop that day. I would have forced myself to walk away. Instead, that day was only the beginning of a long list of acts that Kyle made me perform that I swore I would never do. I was becoming someone completely new, even though I didn't know it yet myself. Those are other stories for other times, though. Please let me know if you want me to tell them.

*

Thank you to everyone that provided feedback and ratings for the first Josie story. If you would like me to write a third part, please let me know. Your comments and ratings are always appreciated and I'd love to hear from you.

12