I Can't Stop Cumming! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy just giggled and cooed contently, cum sloughing noisily into Dylan's eager mouth.

"Actually," Derrick corrected, "I was hoping I could have you help settle a dispute between these two. We need to see who can cum more."

"Oh my gosh!" he leapt up, "I haven't officiated in ages! I'd be totally honored!"

Daisy groaned in disappointment as Dylan pulled away, rising up to stand before Dakota and I. He shook both our dicks by way of formal greeting. The thin trickle of cum coming from both our dicks intensified, splashing gently to the floor.

Oh my god, were we really doing this?

"Okay girls," he pulled out a coin and flipped it into the air. "Heads or tails?"

"What?"

"Heads!" Dakota crossed her hands over her enormous chest.

"Heads it is!" he confirmed the results. "You get first pick. Do you want my head or my tail?" he turned and gave the ripe swell of his peach-perfect butt a playful slap.

I swallowed awkwardly. Look, I knew that there was nothing sexual about this. This was just one of our cute little jizzrag boytoys from the football team offering to help us settle a dispute. So why was it that seeing this boy's perfect butt and puckering dick-hole was getting me all worked up?

Maybe Dakota was right. Maybe I was a slut after all.

"I'll take your ass."

Wait, shit, what? That's not fair! How was I supposed to compete on equal footing when she had the better hole?

But it was too late. He'd already fallen to his knees, plump rump waving invitingly in front of Dakota's virile crotch as he brought his perfectly made-up face to my pulsing rod.

His eyes danced a complex rhythm of emotions - jealousy, admiration, lust. He inhaled deeply, as though trying to memorize the nuanced scent of this constantly oozing lady-boner that was driving him so wild.

I could feel his hot breath chilling the still cum-wet head of my leaky shaft. He pulled out a fresh dry condom, put it between his lips, and rolled it down past the head of my cock with his mouth, unfurrowing the massive thing as far down my throbbing lady meat as he could before he was forced to come up for air.

Ah fuck - I shuddered - his throat was so hot, so tight!

Already I could feel the pressure building up inside me, already I could feel the cum churning from my balls and through my seminal vesicle into the thick shaft buried down his hole. By the time he'd come away for his first breath the condom was already starting to fill.

But Dakota wouldn't be denied. Condom on, she had removed the small eight-inch plug he'd been wearing and was prepared to show him what a real cock felt like.

She dove into him fast and hard and deep. The force of her hips sent him forward, groaning into my dick, stomach distending from the girth of the school's biggest dick. He had stars in his eyes.

Dylan pulled off my cock with a pop, panting, fists tight, abs twitching at the deep primal pleasure washing over him. In exactly the kind of trouble I knew all too well, for all his practice, he struggled for focus as his body betrayed him.

Damnit, not only did she have the better hole, but her big stupid boy-breaker was keeping him so distracted that he was struggling to give me good head.

"Come on, Dylan!" I gently slapped his face with my cock a few times to bring him back to the moment. "I don't want to lose to her!"

His eyes swam with each of Dakota's thrusts but soon enough I was able to get him to focus on the long schlong swinging before his face. He blushed in embarrassment and held his drooling tongue out past his plump cherry-red lips, a perfect inviting hole for my throbbing fuckstick.

I wanted to be gentle. I liked Dylan, I didn't want to hurt him. But Dakota was winning and I had to catch up.

I grabbed the back of his head, me hand tightening around his pigtails like handlebars. I pushed his face right down to my crotch.

He gargled in bliss, his own cum dribbling out of his extra-small chastity cage - each full-blown climax rocking through the boy yielding barely a few watery drops, not even a tiny portion of the spray of thick cum unloading into the expanding reservoir of my condom with every thrust.

Fuck, it felt so damn good. I was catching up fast. All day, every day, I struggled to deal with the constant low-level buzz of my luridly dripping dick, and now - now my high flow was actually good for something! I stroked faster, stoking the fire in my loins to a blazing tempest, surges of climax washing over me as I pounded this wet fuckable hole.

Not that - ah - not that this potential torrent of pleasure was ever truly far away, but it was times like this that I could really appreciate having a warm hole to stick it in. Dylan and the football team could be real lifesavers.

I had to be careful though. It was a delicate game. If I went out too hard now, I'd cum my brains out, sure, but I'd be done. This was a marathon to get as much hot sticky pleasure flowing from the fountain of my cock as possible. The longer I kept that up before hitting my peak, the fuller my condom would be. And besides, I'd climax all the harder for the foreplay.

I just - fuck - I just had to hold on.

I just had to hold out while Dylan worked his tongue along my balls every time he bottomed out.

Shit.

My hips rolled of their own volition as Dylan reached around to massaged my heavy baby-makers, one in each hand. My knees trembled, threatening to buckle out beneath me. Between the vacuum seal of his throat and these skilled ministrations, this boy knew what he was doing. He'd plugged in the amp my electric guitar; my every nerve was left shuddering with blind-eyed thunderous bliss.

Oh god. I threw my head back and gasped.

No no no. It was happening too fast. I could feel it building already, I could feel the reasonable part of my brain start to give away, my hips dancing to a tune beyond my control. My grip around the boy's hair tightened but I was far from the one in control.

The first climax slammed into me so hard the world gave way beneath my feat - a moment of sublime weightlessness before I came crashing down into a roaring ocean of pleasure. Surge after thick bulbous surge pulsed their way through my dick, the wet heat of my cum catching in my condom, the latex reservoir holding it tight against me.

Fuck, no, no! I grit my teeth through the mindless rapture. Hold on. Keep it together!

But it was no good. I could do nothing but scream out as the second wave plowed into me and then the third, battered by that ocean of ball-draining bliss, thick geysers of cum pulsing out my dick like the beating of a heart.

"You see?" laughed Dakota, still thrusting into Dylan's trembling ass with barely a sweat. "I win!"

And like that I went from awash upon the sea of sublime sensation to slamming face first into the rocky shore of humiliation.

She was right. I'd failed. I'd made a fool of myself in front of everybody. In front of Derrick. I'd let him down. I'd let myself down.

I looked up, through the tears already starting to well in my eyes, at Derrick's shining face. He was smiling, dick in hand, grinning as he saw my condom swell and expand. He wasn't counting me out yet. What did he know that I didn't?

Of course. Oh my god of course.

"No!" I pulled back, dick freeing from Dylan's tight throat with a sloppy slurp. "It's not over yet."

For most girls this would be it. My condom was full, already overflowing, juices dribbling out around the edge, drizzling along my slobbery balls and down my creamy thighs. But I wasn't most girls, was I?

"What are you talking about? You just climaxed. You're already out of the race."

"No." I gave my cock another pump. A shiver ran through me as a fresh load surged forth. "This isn't over until the fat lady cums. Don't you get it? I'm still cumming!"

I may not have been good for much. I may not have been the best student or the most attentive cheerleader. My body might have been a hair-trigger oversensitive drippy nightmare. But if there was one thing I had going for me, by god, it was that the cum never stopped. Hadn't I bemoaned this curse time and time again? And now... now it was a blessing!

I rose shakily to one foot.

"Oh my god."

"What? You just came! How are you still leaking so heavily? You freak!"

If only she knew.

"Fine!" she pulled out of Dylan's juicy ass with a pop and a force that sent him tumbling. "You want to keep going? Round two bitch. And I won't have you bitching about not getting a fair fight. We do this by hand!"

We tore off our condoms. As full and as bloated with cum as our balls still were, as fast and as flowing as our dicks had become, there was no time for replacements.

Dylan scampered over, falling to his knees between the drizzling flesh-blades that were our cocks. His grip was tight and gentle and hot, but he couldn't fit his hand around either of our shafts, and soon our own hands were making up for it.

Dakota's cum sprayed out in sharp regular bursts as mine oozed and sloughed at random. We were both panting wetly, every thrust and pump milking out more girl juice, priming the pump from the deep well of femininity churning in our womanly balls. Her gasps were an echo of my own, adding in harmony to the all too familiar concerto of my masturbatorial soundscape.

Already primed to the bitter horny edge from Dylan's fuckholes, it was only a matter of time before one of us gave way. Riding high as I was though on my second wind, Dakota was the first to buckle. She swooned as a particularly aggressive rope shot out of her, the trembling of her body and the ensuing sway of her dick - a rare moment of weakness. Her cum splashed playfully on my hot heaving tits.

She knew the score. If I was going to go two rounds, then so would she. Hell, more maybe. As many as it would take. She fell into me, our dicks touching, the heat and the pressure rising as we went head to head, cum mingling as it oozed out onto the floor.

And soon, the touching, the rubbing, the grinding of heads had led to so much more. Raunchy primal forces sent us bucking and rutting closer and closer, dickflesh scraping against quivering dickflesh.

I tried to hold back, I tried to relax and remove myself from the sensation, but I wasn't nearly so stoic as this girl before me.

Dakota was determined and she was proud and damint, she was good. A moment's quiver saw her pressing the advantage. I fell back, knees buckling, and suddenly she was on top of me, the heavy weight of her balls enveloping my shaft as one fell to either side of it. God, I could feel them churning hotly, as her hips bucked, stroking my cock with her massive balls.

But the heat of my shaft wouldn't be denied. I rolled my trembling hips into them, pressing, squeezing. There was another crack in her stoic resolve and a groaning cry. She shuddered in pleasure. Wait, was this bitch getting off on this? After all the shit she had given me?

I squirmed for position as the two of us rolled - dick-against-dick - on the cum stained mat below. Dylan's ministrations had fallen away as we wrestled. Now were competing for real, girl on girl.

Fine. She was enjoying this? She was getting off on this? Then I would too! I pulled a hand from my shaft and reached up to grope at one of my great big hypersensitive titties - those milky mounds I'd spent the whole practice trying not to accidentally climax from touching. My whole adult life I'd had to be careful, one wrong step, one errant bump, and they'd have me lying on the ground shooting loads. But now. Now it was time for them to shine! This bitch didn't know who she was messing with.

Dakota however, saw me going for it and knocked my hand away instead, tumbling us off balance and sending us crashing into each other.

Oh fuck. Stars exploded behind my eyes as my tits slammed hard into her heaving, cum-stained bosom. Our raunchy tits mashing together, as our dicks quickly enveloped in the soft heat of that tender girlflesh, lubricated by our mutual drippings into a slippery mess of toe-curling sensation.

Had she planned that? She bit her lip as her diamond-hard nipples thumbed aggressively at my own needy areolas.

Already I could feel my next climax building, orgasm building up to climax as my loads grew larger and more urgent. Again, I was knocked over by the sheer force of the sensation, a firehose of cum erupting from my dick between our tits and onto her face.

"What!?" she balked, cum dripping down her eyes. "Again!?"

I smirked, but it was drowned out in the keening wail of my rising climax.

I had her two to one. And this? This was only the beginning.

"Come on, Delilah, show that bitch who's boss!"

"Oh my god, Dakota. You're not going to lose to someone like her, are you?"

A giggle.

The world pulsed. The rest of the team was gathered around us in a circle now - leaving a little gap for Darren to see, of course, stroking their dicks and fondling their balls and tits as they cheered raunchily for us.

Even Darrick had his cock pounding away in his fist in support, eyes carefully evaluating our contest. My heart thundered. As the Girl-Dick Inspector he had a keen eye and I had to make sure I was able to impress.

Every stroke of our onlooker's naked cocks splashed more cum onto the floor, a fresh bouquet adding itself to the delicious, heady aroma pooling beneath us as we rolled on the ground, grinding into each other as tight as we could, desperately struggling to extract every little advantage we could.

But it was such a struggle now to even form coherent thoughts. My entire body was light and dizzy and buzzing in lusty orgasmic bliss, and while I had her inch to inch, she was rapidly gaining ground.

I wanted so badly to just fall over and pass out in the post-orgasmic haze, but - I looked over at Derrick's leering face - I couldn't give up. Not while he was watching. Not while he still believed in me!

I needed to end this, now, while I still had a chance! I grabbed her dick with both hands and took it in my mouth. She may have had stamina but she was on the edge and I was in the lead. I licked around the head of her dick and flickered my tongue along the bottom where it met the shaft, slurping hungrily at our mingled juices as I went. As a girl I knew damn well just how good that tiny inch of flesh could be. It was an attack at her most vulnerable spot and normally it wouldn't be enough, but here and now? So close to the edge?

Sure enough, a great big glob of pearly Dakota-flavored cream blasted onto my face. I grinned as I doubled down, rubbing along the ring of her head while I sucked and flicked at that most tender spot.

"No!" she cried out "You - bitch!"

It wasn't much, but it was enough to put her over. And girl - I know full well how hard it was to pull back from that point.

With the last of her strength Dakota pulled me in, body against body, her trembling lips kissing the taste of my creamy cum into my own mouth, hot and dirty. Eagerly, I returned the favor.

Derrick's stroking of his own dick intensified, his cheering growing louder. He reached over to rub the idol. There was one final pulse.

And then, hips bucking and abs clenching, her whole body shook with toe-curling, eye-rolling dick-exploding climax.

She shot hard and she shot fast. And god help me, so did I.

Jets of cum like fountains, jets of cum like geysers. So high it almost hit the ceiling. A pungent sticky flood bowling us over. The girls were cumming too, and Darren, and even Dylan, all covering our hot juice-drenched forms with one final splashed layer of cum.

And with that we fell back spent. Sweaty matted hair meeting the pool of cum below.

Thank god we had the mats down.

"Great job girls!" Derrick rubbed the idol anew. "This new routine is really going to kill out on the field!"

"Huh?" my head swam, exhausted. Wasn't this about...?

Right! This was our new cheer routine. We'd been practicing it all month piece by piece and now we finally put it all together! Sure, it was a little argumentative, but it would have the judges stroking their dicks in appreciation for sure!

We'd have to find someone to replace Dylan's' role, of course, at least when performing in front of the football team - he'd be out on the field with the rest of them in their skimpy lingerie, competing to see which school could suck the most dicks - but I'm sure we could find plenty of boys willing to take his place.

"Oh, thank you!" The six of us ran over to hug Derrick. He was so humble, he blushed as all our naked girly cocks rubbed into his for the group hug and make out session.

"Delilah?" he took me aside "I think you were definitely the one cumming the hardest. Good job out there. I think we'll have to save that lapdance for later though. Maybe over dinner some time?"

"Eee!" The girls squealed.

"I- I'd love to!" I nodded. Was he actually asking me out? Oh my god oh my god oh my god. He could have had any girl in the school and he was asking me out! Not Dakota or Debby, but me!

"Oh my god, look at the time!" barked Debby, changing the subject.

"Shit!" Danielle jumped, checking her phone, "practice should have been over twenty minutes ago! My boyfriend's been waiting to pick me up! God I'm going to give him such a pounding when we get home."

"Time to hit the showers." grinned Derrick.

Daisy giggled as she grabbed a handful of Dylan's prodigious ass and guided him over to the locker room. He giggled along too, eager to be included in all the girly fun. We weren't done with him yet.

I stood before the changeroom door, last one to leave. I turned to give one final look at Derrick. There was so much I wanted to say. How grateful I was for him believing in me, how great this day had become because of him.

Instead, red-faced, I just gave a little wave.

He winked then laughed. I'd be seeing more of him soon enough.

There was a pulse as I stepped into showers.

Alright! Time to lick each other clean!

The End.

Author's Afterword:

Thank you for reading! I live and breathe your comments so please let me know what you think!

Thanks again!

12