I Can't Stop Cumming!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god," I cried, failing to stifle the sounds of this overwhelming rapture. I could already feel the cum shooting between my tits, lancing out in hot creamy ropes. Despite the mundanity of my mammary masturbations, the pressure of my tits was unlike anything I'd ever felt before. My boobs were a hot wet hole to pump my seed into, just like nature intended. They were soft and smooth and hot and I was feeling both sides of every little bliss-laced motion. Cum drizzled up into the heft of my cleavage from below.

I rolled down my hips then thrust forward, the cum pooling between my tits exploding out with a surface-breaking thrust. Stars overwhelmed my vision, the pressure was too great - I was a girl who could cum from just a stiff breeze blowing over my tits, this kind of treat was enough to blow my mind entirely. I fell back against the wall of the stall, almost knocking down Derrick, who's own hand was still pumping furiously at his own lip-bitingly-hard cock. He was so good to put up patiently with this.

I grabbed at my balls with one hand, shifting from palmfull to palmfull. They were still so heavy, so full, all of the churning had caused them to come free of my panties. I continued to squeeze my tits together with my other arm, both for that the hot flush of having my sex sacks fondled and to clench tight around my dick as I stuffed it in again and again with the uncontrollable bucking of my hips.

The fondling of my balls sent the rest of my pleasure on fire. It didn't take long before I'd fallen to my quivering knees, eyes rolling back into my head as I cried out. My balls were draining hot and fast and now - oh god - yes! I was hitting climax!

My spewing dick intensified, shooting up and raining down onto my huge tits and into the toilet in front of me but mostly falling hot and lewd onto the floor around me.

"Harder!" Derick yelled, idol in hand. "Cum harder!"

My dick erupted like a geyser as I fell off the edge of bliss, it was like someone had connected a firehouse to my balls, it sprayed up onto the ceiling and dripped back down.

I was cumming and I was screaming and I was climaxing and all that horny hormonal frustration was all spraying out everywhere and I was loving every second of it.

I couldn't stop cumming. I needed more. Every stroke brought with it another peak, chaining them together into a single lewd concert of orgasms that ebbed and rose but never stopped, never slowed down, just fucking faster and harder and deeper. I couldn't hold back any longer! I cried out a horny wailing scream!

Bliss. Hot sharp fucking bliss. No sense of time or space, just the self-serving need for just one more second, one more thrust, one more rope of cum erupting out of my mammoth dick. The whole of my being was my cock, my balls, my tits, and that flood of thick stinking cum. This was no dribbly classroom precum, this was the real thing, powerful contractions shaking through me. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Somewhere, beside me, Derrick came as well, his hot masculine load buried in the seas of my girlish delights.

I fell back, the last of the sexual frenzy coming to an end.

"Oh god." I said, looking around mortified at the mess I had made. Reality reasserted itself as post nut clarity washed over me. The toilet and the stall were completely flooded and viscous goo dripping down every inch of me, thick heady goo still surging lazily out of the gently-softening cock between my titanic tits. My uniform was ruined.

"Oh god." I put my cum-stained hands to my jizz-soaked face. "Not again."

Derrick laughed. I blushed. Had I really just forced him to watch me make such a huge mess? I was in so much fucking trouble.

"Well done!" he patted me on the back.

"Huh?"

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen." His breath was short, his face was flush.

"It was?" I blushed a little at the idea of the school's chief Girldick Inspector giving me such high praise.

"Totally." He went over to one of the condom dispensers and pulled out an extra-large. "That's the hardest I've ever seen anyone cum. You should be proud. In fact, I want to see you back here after school. I want to see what you can really do."

"You... you like how hard I cum?"

"I love it." He kissed the tip of my dick. A glob of cum launched out and caught him on the cheek. Oh god, I didn't know my whole body could turn red. I blushed all the harder as he just wiped it off and laughed.

He rolled the condom down the head of my cock, his strong masculine hands sending my heart thumping. I had no doubts that he could feel my excitement all the way in my dick, and not least of which because of the fresh ooze that was already pouring out like a faucet. God, his touch was electric. Were all boys this good with their hands?

"Now come on," he stood up and offered me a hand. "Let's get you cleaned up."

I giggled as we made our way back to class. I could already feel my cock hardening again, even stuffed as it was between my big sensitive titties. Cum was already starting to drip out and fill the bulb of my condom. I wondered if I'd even be able to make it to our little after-school meeting.

But you know what? I blushed as I thought back to what Derrick had said.

Maybe I wasn't such a freak after all.

The End.

Author's Afterword:

Thank you as well for all the feedback! I've been getting a lot of great response! I love hearing what you think so please leave a comment or come say hi!

Thanks again!

12