I Caught Her in the Act

Story Info
Man finds fiancée sucking cock in clothing store.
890 words
3.03
74.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following will show the transformation of a seemingly good girl into a black cock slut. Enjoy!

*

My fiancé and I were only 1 month away from the wedding and we were both very excited about it. Sarah and I were high school sweethearts and I had been dating her for 5 years now. Our sex life left a lot to be desired and it was mainly because of me. I have about 5 inches so that is nothing to write home about. Also, I usually could not last more than a couple minutes in bed and although she kept insisting that she was satisfied, I could tell that she was always disappointed after a round of our short sex.

Now I have had cuckolding fantasies ever since we started dating, probably due to my lack of skill in bed and my overall submissiveness in our relationship. However, I doubted whether a cuckold relationship was even a possibility because of her upbringing in a very traditional family. But I still held out hope...

One day, we headed to the mall for a bit of shopping and ended up in a clothing store that I knew she would spend quite a bit of time in. There was a TV with a sports game on in the front of the store, so I got distracted and started watching the game. I told her I would meet her back in the women's section where she would be in a minute. I finally came back to earth and realized that about 15 minutes passed so I made a quick beeline to where I thought she would be. The only thing was I couldn't find her. I searched the entire women's section about 3 times and she was nowhere in sight. I even checked the dressing room but nobody was in there.

Finally I saw an office door that was slightly cracked. I didn't think she would be in there but I was passing by and figured I'd peek in. I cracked it open a bit more and poked my head inside. What I saw changed my life forever. A store employee was lying on the ground with his pants completely off and there was my fiancé on all fours with his dick completely engulfed in her mouth. I froze. I had no idea what to do. Sarah was making love to his cock with her mouth. She was even deepthroating him, something she had NEVER done to me. And this guy was a black man who was probably about 8 or 9 inches, too! She was really enjoying sucking his cock. And I, ashamed as I may have been, was enjoying being able to watch it just as much, as the hard bulge in my pants made evident. Watching her lips slide up and down his now wet and shiny cock was so thrilling to me.

After a few minutes of slow cocksucking, Sarah started to really pick up the pace as the man put his hand on her head and forced her to bob up and down on his big black dick. I could tell by his body language that he was getting close to cumming. 20 seconds later he quickly got up and repositioned himself so that he was jerking his cock right into Sarah's mouth. His breathing kept getting quicker and finally I saw his balls start to tighten up as the first spurt missed her mouth and hit right above her upper lip. He adjusted himself to make sure the rest of his cum reached her mouth safely. When it looked like he was finished, she put her mouth on his cock, sucking out of him whatever was left. This made her spill a little cum out of her mouth and drip down to her chin. He then removed his cock from her mouth, which gave her time to swallow the load that had just been shot in her mouth. She used her fingers to wipe up the cum on her face and then proceeded to lick her fingers clean too. I could barely contain myself as I could feel my own cock oozing what seemed like gallons of pre-cum in my pants.

She gave him a kiss on the cheek, thanked him, and headed towards the door. I quickly hid behind a clothing rack as she exited the office and headed back towards the front of the store. I was stunned. The woman who I was supposed to marry in 1 month had just swallowed a complete stranger's load. She hadn't even let me cum in her mouth on the rare occasions where she would suck my cock. She told me she thought cum was disgusting and made me cum in a tissue. Today, she acted like a total cumslut for a man she didn't even know.

I realized that she would probably be looking for me so I quickly headed back to the front of the store as well. When I finally found her, she had a big smile on her face as I played dumb and gave her a big, wet kiss. Boy could I taste that cum! We pulled apart from each other, smiling and I grabbed her hand as we walked out of the store together as a happy couple.

To Be Continued...