I Celebrate Turning 35 in Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan balked for just a second, and then happened to glance over the Catherine, who had the riding crop in her hand.

Catherine's eyes said she meant business and with renewed vigor, my cock was soon cleaned and ready for Susan.

Catherine directed me to lie on my back, and Susan rode my cock while Catherine rode my mouth.

Kayla was charged with rubbing the four tits bouncing above me, to facilitate two orgasmic releases.

Catherine became the aggressor with Susan, pulling her in for long deep kisses.

Together they tasted Kayla's juices.

I could hear Susan groaning in pleasure.

Susan came again and so did Catherine.

When I came, Catherine held Susan down by the shoulders and Kayla held her down by the waist, forcing my swimmers deep into Susan's quaking pussy. God she had a tight pussy!

*****

Catherine and I left the hotel on hour later with only a change of clothes and some toiletries as luggage.

She told me that "You have to trust me Jack; it's going to be real casual for you for the next 24 hours."

We hadn't gone too far when my cell phone rang. It was Susan.

I answered and Susan said, without preamble, "I wanted to talk to you before I do the interview thing because I really have no idea what I am going to say."

I replied to her "The guy we hired is a professional and he will write the book based on what you tell him. Be truthful and accurate, don't lie or embellish and if you don't know something, say so. His goal is to get ideas that he can build upon. We're only looking for 120 pages of material. Over the next few days you will be asked about everything that has happened in your life, so just do the best you can."

Susan said "Why do I need to go to the office for this call? Why can't I make it from my hotel room?"

I laughed and said "It's a business meeting; you need to be in a business setting. You can use my office, it has a nice view and be sure and use the speaker phone. That way you can walk around. People usually think better on their feet. You need to be in business clothes these next few days. I want you to get used to being in business clothes because that is going to be your new life."

Susan said to me in a low voice "You know I never went to college so I am a bit concerned I am going to sound like an idiot."

I looked at Catherine sitting beside me (she could hear everything) and I replied, "Didn't I tell you I had you covered? I want you to have fun with this. Nothing will be printed without you reading it first."

Susan changed the subject when she said "Catherine has us all going to dinner tonight."

I said "I know. Dana is in charge, I want you to have fun but do not drink too much and get to bed early so you can continue the interview tomorrow. Okay?"

Susan said "Okay Jack, thank you again and thank Catherine too for me. It was fun being part of the birthday party."

I texted Dana to go to the hotel GM and arrange for everyone attending the dinner to receive $500 in chips to gamble once dinner was over. I cautioned Dana that some of the ladies might drink too much and that she was to have the GM send 2 bouncers along to the dinner to enforce my rule that no one was to drink to excess. Anyone that got out of line was not going to gamble and was going to be spending time in their hotel room until I got back.

While I didn't expect any trouble, there were a few ladies who might go crazy; after all, it was Las Vegas and I wasn't interested in having my reputation ruined.

Dana texted back that she understood; that I did not have to worry because she had the situation under control. And that I needed to relax and have a Happy Birthday!

A town car delivered us to a marina at Lake Mead about 11am.

Two ladies in their mid-20s were on hand to greet us and they took our small luggage bags out to a houseboat, got us situated and they drove the boat out of the marina. We were towing a small outboard.

It was a beautiful day, sunny skies, and no breeze to speak of, in the high 80s.

Three minutes out of the harbor and there wasn't a boat in sight.

The girls had been wearing long tee shirts and once out of the harbor, took them off.

These were CYN Suits girls!

Talking to the two of them, I found out that Susan had managed to sell all the marinas our suits.

With the four of us in the bridge, they set the auto pilot and then took us on a quick tour of the spacious boat.

Catherine had provided to them when she made the reservation that we wanted to motor to a quiet place about an hour up the reservoir and then anchor. One of the young ladies put a destination into the navigation system and told us it was a good place to spend the night and that the view of the stars was incredible at night.

There weren't too many bells or whistles on this boat and they made it clear that if we needed anything, to FaceTime them; someone would be monitoring constantly. They showed me where the cell phone repeater was which insured a constant connection.

The refrigerators were fully stocked with food and beverages and the wine selections were right out of my own cellar.

The two girls explained the auto navigation system and then with a smile, jumped into the outboard, telling us to call them when we returned and they would come out and pilot the houseboat back into the marina.

We waved good bye and once we got back to the bridge, Catherine grabbed our little bags and went into the master bedroom.

She was out in a minute, naked as the day she was born, with the exception that she was wearing her hair in a ponytail with a pink Dodger hat on and sunglasses.

"Jack, love of my life, my goal is to please you. You have been asking me since the day we met for me to be nude in public, and here, on your birthday, I want to give you that gift. I'll be nude until we get back to the marina."

We kissed and I said "That's a very nice gift" as I fondled her bare back and ass.

I told her "I like it when I can see you and touch you and kiss you and not worry about it being inappropriate."

Her eyes smiling, Catherine said "Jack, what is our little rule about being naked?"

With that she undressed me and after she took my clothes into the bedroom she came up behind me as I sat in the Captain's chair, putting her hand on my shoulders. Catherine leaned over and kissed the side of my face and said "Jack, I wanted to give you the gift of solitude and togetherness, just the two of us for twenty four hours so we could play and talk and make love. In a couple of weeks you'll have an instant family in addition to all the business stuff you already have going on."

Catherine started putting lotion on my neck and shoulders. It felt great. Relaxing.

As she put more lotion on my back, she continued "One of the gifts I am giving you is a nap. I want you to get a good sleep tonight. I know I kept you up all night last night and I couldn't help myself."

Her rubbing was causing me to relax and I yawned. We hadn't eaten anything for breakfast so Catherine brought out some sandwiches and chips and we washed the meal down with some sparkling water. Her hands were constantly on me, touching me, rubbing me.

She was constantly kissing me, on my face, neck, lips.

We arrived at the cove and found a place in the shade of a steep high cliff near a stone beach. I anchored the boat and Catherine was waiting for me in the bedroom.

I was more tired than I had thought and spooning Catherine under a thin blanket I soon fell asleep.

When I woke up I was on my back with the blanket covering my chest, below the rest of my body was nude.

Catherine was sitting between my splayed legs, gently using her fingernails to tease my belly and thighs, in a quest to get me hard. It didn't take much. With a smile in her eyes she bent down and licked my growing cock from base to tip while her fingers moved to start tickling my already tight ball sack.

She pulled the hard tube of my manhood up off my belly and kissed the tip. I groaned.

"Do you like that Master?" Catherine asked, not looking at my eyes but staring at my cock.

I croaked out "I love it."

"Master, you have a choice for your next birthday gift. You get to cum. Would you like to know what your choices are of where you can cum?"

With that she lowered her mouth again, taking more of my hardness into her warm wet mouth.

In response to this amazing feeling I lifted my hips off the bed in a thrust to go deeper.

"I'll take that as a yes Master" she laughed.

Catherine took me deep again, this time swirling her tongue around my cock, causing me to groan again.

God she gave great head.

"I know you don't care for hand jobs Master, so I won't even offer that as a choice for you."

Catherine and I were looking into each other's eyes.

Her eyes were filled with mirth.

"You could come in my pussy if you like. Would like that Master? To come in my pussy on your birthday?"

I nodded and she laughed.

"I know you like my pussy Master. But you already came in it once today. Maybe another choice would be better for you."

I nodded and Catherine lowered her mouth again to my cock and I groaned again, louder this time.

"would you like to cum between my breasts Master? I know you like that."

Catherine pushed her breasts together and rubbed my cock between them.

I was hard and horny and pushed up to match her rubbing.

"My Master appears to be getting impatient and wants to come soon. Is that right Master? Do you want to come soon?" Catherine asked as she kissed the tip of my rock hard erection.

It felt so good I instinctively reached up to Catherine's head to keep her mouth on my cock but she intercepted my hands and pulled them to my side.

"Not yet Master, not just yet. I need more tongue time before I can let you come."

I moaned in disappointment and Catherine looked up and said "Master, I will make it so worth your while if you will just be patient and wait for this birthday gift. Will you do that for me, be patient Master?"

My eyes were closed, my body was tense. I replied "Yes."

Catherine let my cock go and it smacked against my belly.

She licked it again from bottom to top, and then pulled the blanket down, covering my cock but leaving my balls exposed.

"Master we need to keep your cock nice and warm for now."

Catherine rearranged herself so that she was lying with her head between legs, and she pushed my legs apart. Her tongue teased my balls. I groaned at the pleasure.

Her tongue lapped at my balls like a cat licking the cream from a bowl. It felt incredible.

Using just the very tip of her tongue Catherine quickly licked every ounce of flesh on my balls, kicking sperm production into high gear, I'm sure.

"Master, I am going to make sure you give me a very big load this afternoon. Your big balls have been working overtime these past few weeks. You've been fucking hot pussies, putting your big cock into tight throats and pushing into virgin asses and depositing your loads where no man had ever been before."

Catherine licked again and said "This has been the best summer of your life and I believe in endless summers Master. I want everyday to be your best day."

Catherine kissed my inner right thigh then gently pushed my sack to the left so that the crease between my balls and leg was exposed. She knew that this was one of my erogenous zones, one place where a tongue or the soft touch of a finger would drive me nuts. She licked the crease and I moaned in delight.

"I know what you like Master. No one else can turn you on the way I can. Isn't that right Master?"

I moaned "Yes."

Catherine smiled that bemused smile and she kissed my left thigh and gently pushed my sack to the right, and licked several times the crease of my leg and my sack. I could feel the urge to blow beginning.

"Master, no one will ever take care of you the way I will. Isn't that true Master?"

"No one will ever be as good as you Catherine."

She was that good. Catherine knew all the right buttons to push. And she was pushing them.

For a few minutes all Catherine did was make love to my sack with her lips, her tongue and her manicured fingernails. I groaned in pleasure but she never stopped, or slowed down.

She was intent on pleasing me. On pleasuring me. On making sure I was having a Happy Birthday.

Under the blanket I was hard as Hoover Dam and Catherine knew it. She knew exactly what she was doing to me.

Sensing I was going to take matters into my own hands, Catherine reached up and took my hands in hers, all the while licking, kissing, and sucking my sack. Her eyes were closed and she had only one goal: my pleasure.

"Sweetie I need to cum" I whispered to her.

Catherine didn't respond. She was in another world, making love to my balls.

I repeated myself.

Catherine stopped her love making only long enough to say "Not yet Master."

At that her tongue slithered down to my starfish which had been untouched to this point.

She released my hands and pushed my thighs up to give herself full access to my sensitive backdoor, interrupting the silence to say "Master please do not touch yourself."

With that Catherine began her oral assault on my starfish. She licked, kissed and rubbed with her fingers all around before gently pushing in past my tight ring and slowly oh so slowly began finger fucking me.

The only lube she used was the moisture from her mouth.

I really just wanted Catherine to jack me off at this point for the sake of relief but this was her show so despite being uncomfortably hard I held off, not knowing how much more I could take or how much longer I could take it.

Catherine kissed my thighs and said to me "Master, I think you need to cum now. I think you are ready now. How would you like to cum? You can cum in my pussy if you like. Or you can cum in my mouth. Or ..."

There was silence as she slowly continued to see saw in and out of my ass, but she lifted her head and slowly circled my very tight sack, filled with a billion or so swimmers, just dying to be freed to go swimming, somewhere; anywhere ... "in my virgin ass."

12