I Chauffeured My Wife and Her Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his shirt off.

My cock was still swollen and hard, twitching sporadically.

So was his, I saw, as he knelt between her legs, moving his torso down over hers, running one hand down her breast, down her belly... he grabbed his cock and positioned it for entry.

As fast as I could, I turned the radio up again and changed the station conspicuously, staring into the mirror.

"Fuck!" Sarah cursed, putting her hand against his muscular belly.

"I'm reaally sorry, but I can't fuck you."

Reaally sorry? Fuck.

"What!?" he exclaimed. "Hey, can you turn that fucking radio down?"

I turned it down a few notches.

"I'm sorry I can't," she repeated.

"Fine, no penetration, just rub your pussy with my cock."

I waited for her to refuse this obvious ploy, but she didn't say a word. Instead, as he lowered himself down over her, she grabbed his cock and started slowly rubbing it in circles against her dripping pussy. I turned the volume up a little and changed the channel again - did she not hear the signal or was she ignoring it?

She stopped rubbing his cock against herself and the lay there still for a moment, one hand still on his cock, one hand cupping his balls. She had heard.

"Driver," she said, very tenderly. "Would you mind turning the radio off?"

Still the lay frozen like that. She was waiting for my word. Would I put her in this position and then deprive her?

Fuck. We weren't supposed to go anywhere near this far. A blow-job was the extreme edge of possibility. Now she wanted to rub this guy's cock on her wet pussy. All three of us knew where that would certainly lead to...

I sighed. A big droplet of precum on my knob broke and ran down the bottom of my throbbing shaft.

I turned the radio off.

Behind me they both sighed as the rubbing finally continued. She repositioned a little bit while she rubbed herself with him, so that her pussy was facing the mirror more, and with one of her hands, she tilted his hips so that I could see her rubbing his enormous swollen cock all up and down her pussy. Her inner thighs and crotch were glistening.

I could see his hips twitching occasionally as he tried, almost reflexively, to shove his knob inside the vagina that lay there awaiting, beckoning. Sarah wouldn't be able to fend him off for long. I found myself stroking my cock without even intending to.

That was enough. I wasn't going to let this guy fuck my wife in my car. I was stopping it. I fumbled for my phone, and hit send on the prewritten text - the "end it now" signal.

"home now. where r u? come now. xo"

Sarah's cell phone buzzed behind me.

She groaned in frustration.

What the fuck?

She stopped moving. His hips continued to twitch, as he tried to stick his cock in her without forcing her.

"Oh fuck, please," he begged.

"You want this," she said.

"No shit," he replied, thinking she was talking to him.

I still couldn't see her face.

"You want this as much as I do."

"I'm not arguing, honey. Let's do it."

Dumb fuck.

"If you want me to stop, say so," she said.

I was at war with myself about what to do. It would be humiliating to speak up at that point and make it obvious that I was the husband of this woman he had gotten off as I just sat there driving them around with my dick in my hands. It wasn't fair of her - I sent the signal, and now she was changing the rules. I wanted to make it stop, but I couldn't think of anything I could do to stop it from happening.

Meanwhile, he stared down at her, confused, and afraid to say anything, since he didn't know what the hell she was thinking, and he didn't know what words were necessary to get her to let him fuck her.

She started rubbing his cock on her again. She spread her legs wide, putting on foot between the seats, by the gear shift.

She wanted me to be able to see him penetrate her.

She placed his nob at her entrance with her right hand, and with her left hand, she pulled his ass towards her, forcing his cock into her.

"Oh!" she cried. "Go slow. It's fucking huge."

He started tenderly pushing in and out of her. It looked like he was still only using about half his cock.

"Oh my god," this cried about an octave above her usual voice. "You want this, baby - oh fuck, ahhhhh - I know you want this!" I saw him pull out a little and stroke back and forth a few times up to the point they had reached, and Sarah moaned appreciatively.

"Fuck it's so thick!"

Then he slowly pushed it in a little farther, and was about to pull it out again, but she grabbed his ass to prevent him, her fingertips making white marks on his ass as she desperately clutched him - wanting him in her pussy.

When I looked back at the road, we were headed for a bend and would have gone into the ditch had I not swerved sharply, throwing us all a bit towards the passenger side.

"Ooh!" Sarah squealed as the man landed back on her - and farther in her.

"I think you better pull over, driver, before you kill us," she said in a weirdly calm voice.

Right ahead there was a seldom used road into the trees and I drove some distance down it before cutting the engine and pulling to a stop, and turning the lights off. The sudden silence and darkness was a shock.

They lay still for a moment, breathing heavily with adrenaline from the swerve, and from lust, and then the man started pushing his cock in her again.

Sarah sighed.

I could only barely see them in the moonlight. He was just an anonymous man on top of my wife, humping her. The absurdity of it shook me all of a sudden. We had no idea who this guy was, or what he was capable of. And here we were - in the middle of nowhere while this guy was fucking my wife and I watched it in the mirror.

She put her hands up to the man's face again.

'I like being watched - it turns me on. Do you mind if he turns around to watch.?"

"I don't care," he said distractedly, while he began to pick up his pace.

I slid gratefully over to the passenger side seat, where I could see Sarah's face over his left shoulder, eyes closed and slack-jawed as she was penetrated by his enormous cock. I could tell by the twitches Sarah made with her wide-open mouth when he was pushing himself a little further into her as he fucked her.

"Ooooooooooh, fuuuuuuuck," she moaned.

In the silence and stillness, it was a suddenly very intimate scene. I adjusted to remove my pants completely and then turned back towards her. This time her eyes were opened and fixed on me, though rhythmically jostled by his thrusting, which was beginning to increase in force.

"I love you," she mouthed silently, just before her eyes were forced shut by an apparently especially deep thrust.

My seat swayed underneath me as his now heavy pounding shook the car from side to side. Sarah's moans became more urgent. I started to stroke myself. Lightly - I didn't want to go before she did.

Just then he stopped and sat up.

"Roll over," he demanded. "Get on your knees."

She obeyed him as I watched. He pushed his cock clumsily at her. She grabbed it and put the end of it at her opening.

"Slow," she pleaded, as his cock pushed her pussy wide open.

"Oh fuck," she squealed, reaching down underneath her to caress his hanging sack.

He pushed back and forth a little before pushing further.

"Ahhhhhhhhh..." she moaned, almost like a laugh, like a woman who had just discovered some unexpected joy in the world.

They rocked back and forth like that for several minutes - he could see that she was enjoying an unexpected pleasure, and I could see that he still hadn't push all the way in.

Just then, she reached back behind her and grabbed his ass.

"All of it now. I want to feel your balls slapping against my pussy."

That got him started.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My sweet little girl.

I heard his balls slapping against her for a few moments, her ever more urgent moans, and then a sudden increase in his tempo. He was going to cum.

Just then I realised that I wanted him to cum as soon as possible so this could be over, and I could blow my load.

Wait - she wasn't going to let him cum in her, was she?

Fuck, was he going to cum in her?

"Wait!" she urged. "Don't cum yet."

She got off his cock and put her ass on the seat.

"I don't want this to end yet. Sit there," she demanded of him, pointing at the center of the back seat. He obliged, and she sat on him, straddling her legs with her back facing him. Her tits and face facing me. She reached down between her legs, rising up, and insert his cock into herself, and lowered herself down. I could see every inch of progress written on her face. She seemed almost to weep with pleasure when all her weight rested on his crotch. She paused there a moment before grinding her hips back and forth on his cock and groaning shamelessly.

She seemed to come to her senses a bit, sensing my desperate needs, because she opened her eyes, looked at me, and pawed lightly at my chest as I jerked myself off. I'd never been so turned on as then, as I watched his cock spreading her pussy to an improbable width as he rammed up and down inside her shaking frame and she paid only token attention to me. She seemed to become aware of this too, as she then grabbed my cock and started leaning towards it, so that she could suck me off with this man fucked her from behind.

"No." He said, still bouncing her on his cock. "I'm not having a fucking threesome with that creep."

Thump, thump, thump - her eyes were less than half open as she arched her ass up on his cock for an even more satisfying angle.

"You can fuck him or you can fuck me - take your pick," he demanded.

Her hand fell off my cock absently, and she let her torso drop between the two front seats as he hammered her arched ass harder and harder.

She began to moan with abandon as her breast jiggled against my thigh with each of his thrusts, to which I was matching my own strokes. I was going to come any second.

"Come back here," he said to her, getting off her ass.

She obeyed again. She let him lay her down on the seat again, and he got between her legs again.

"I'm gonna fuck you until I'm just about to come, and then I am going to straddle your face so you can swallow my come, okay?"

"Yeah."

He spread her legs wide, and then even he seemed to consider my voyeuristic needs as he tilted her pussy towards me before slowly easing his thick cock into my wife again. As he began to fuck her really furiously, she started to scream in ecstasy as she began to have another orgasm - I was thankful that we were out in the middle of nowhere - it was enough to wake a neighborhood.

"Yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!"

Suddenly he pulled out and moved up her body. He sat on her tits and shoved his cock into her mouth and I came immediately, knowing what was happening as she reached up with both hands, stroking his shaft urgently, taking as much of his cock into her mouth as she could handle. He grunted several times as his hips twitched into her face.

I came right then all over the passenger seat.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned, now very gently stroking his shaft. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and kissed the tip with puckered lips, and then looks admiringly up at him with a tight smile. As he dismounts her, she shoots me a quick, sly smile and then opens her mouth to show the abundant come on her tongue. Then she closes it and swallows a few times before kissing her way up his now reclined body, from his bellybutton to his mouth, french kissing him a little before laying lazy on his body, lazily caressing his flaccid cock and balls.

"Jessie," she said sleepily, closing her eyes. "Can you drive us to sleep?"

The man who had just fucked my wife looked at me, and seemed to understand. He smiled contemptuously at me and nodded his head, then lay back and closed his eyes as Sarah continued caressing his junk.

I pulled my pants on and got back in the driver's seat. I started the engine, and we drove off into the night.

12