I Command, You Obey

Story Info
Fuck buddies take their D/s games to the next level.
2.9k words
4.23
45.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first came across Adam online, on a certain social network. We've started talking and soon we had become good friends. Now let me get this straight, he is hot. Probably one of the most charming young guys I've seen. So, I felt somehow attracted to him and I didn't hesitate to tell him. His reaction surprised me, since we became a couple after talking about it for quite some hours. Well, sort of.

Our relationship didn't last long, although we both fancied each other. Distance ruins things sometimes. However, we continued talking even after our breakup. I must admit, I was a hell of a horny girl in my late teens and I've brought up many conversations about sex in our internet chats. Adam seemed to be the male version of me. Horny most of the time as well and a very decent roleplayer. For 8 months or so, we'd regularly get wild together. He liked roleplaying and so did I. We became fuck buddies and we still are, in a way.

After a year or more has passed, we decided to take this one step further and use Skype for our little sex sessions. It was a whole new level of pleasure and mind stimulation. Knowing each other's kinks helped as well. He had known I'm a bondage lover from day one and he seized every change to dominate me and make me his cyber whore. Our Skype sessions would always lead both of us to mind blowing orgasms. Obeying his commands and putting on a show for him was definitely my thing, I loved doing it and I still do.

One day, I was beyond horny and I've been thinking about trying this bondage experience with him at its limits. So, I asked him if he would like to completely dominate me for a week, just to try and see if a bondage relationship between us can work. I was so relieved when he accepted to do it.

Honestly, I never thought I'd find pleasure in pleasing someone over the internet but apparently I did. For a week, I was a puppet in the palm of his hand. He had control over my orgasms, my masturbation and even my clothing. He also made me perform little tasks and send him pictures. Some of the tasks required me Io have clothespins on my nipples for 15 minutes, to go outside without panties or a bra and so on. That was one of the best weeks of my life. I can say he really enjoyed it as well, he enjoyed having a slut like me at his service 24/7.

A few Skype sex sessions followed and then he dropped the bomb. He had booked tickets to come and visit me for 2 weeks. This really took me by surprise! I was totally excited but at the same time nervous about meeting him.

"There's nothing to worry about. Since it works so well online, it must work in person too" he reassured me, the day before his trip.

His instructions for the meeting day were sharp and clear. I would go to work in the morning, without panties, wearing a tight black skirt he knew I owned, which stops right before my thighs, matched with a white shirt from which I had to undo the first two buttons. That's right, without a bra. He also instructed me to wear 4-inch heels and do my makeup. He would send me more instructions for the day while I was at work.

The big day arrived. I woke up in the morning, took a shower and rushed to get dressed as my Dom has instructed me to. Inside I was feeling really pleased that Adam finally embraced his dominant nature and very excited. Without procrastinating, I left home and drove to work.

It wasn't even 11am and work seemed to get the best out of me. I had to do all the paperwork for our magazine's next issue and believe me, my mind was really distracted to think of the upcoming meeting. However, around 11.30am I got a text from Adam.

"Morning little one, I hope you have followed my instructions to the letter." I read the message and suddenly I started feeling the heat rising between my legs.

"Good morning, Sir. Yes, I have. Can't wait to see you" I replied as fast as I could.

"All in good time, pet. During lunch time you are to go to the restroom and masturbate, using your fingers. Tease yourself for as long as you think you can take but DON'T you dare to cum. Also, send me a picture of that wet mess afterwards."

Was he even serious? How could I not cum, he knows how much teasing drives me nuts when I don't get to cum.

"But, Sir, I don't think I can concentrate at work without cumming."

"You know the consequences if you cum, babygirl. Don't push your luck. Text me back only when you take the picture. Get back to work now."

I shook my head and placed my phone to the side, waiting for lunch time to come. I didn't have a saying on the matter and I certainly didn't want to get punished. I hate it when I feel like I've disappointed him.

The clock seemed to had stuck but finally the time had come. I took my phone and moved to the restroom, looking carefully around me for any colleagues and locking the door afterwards.

I sat on a bench and took my skirt off, placing in next to me. I spread my legs and started stroking my clit slowly and tenderly, increasing the pace as time went by. I inserted two fingers inside my pussy and fucked myself hard, thinking of what was to come later today, while my other hand was rubbing my clit vigorously. I knew I was close but kept teasing myself until I felt right on the edge. I withdrew my fingers from my sex and took a minute to calm down.

There I was, sitting on the restroom's bench with my legs spread wide open like the whore I was while my pussy juices were dripping down. When I felt that my breathing came back to normal, I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture of the "wet mess" my Dom wanted to see. I wasted no time and immediately pressed the "send" button, waiting for his reply.

"That is quite a sight, babygirl. You did a great job there. Did you cum?" I smiled.

"Thank you, Sir. No, Sir, I didn't."

"Good girl. I expect you to be at Rising Sun Hotel at 6pm. Ask for room 130 in the reception. Don't change your clothes, re-do your makeup if you feel the need. Any questions?"

"Alright, I will be there. No, I don't have any questions, Sir."

"Good."

Being left in such sexual frustration isn't the best thing. I had to go, I quickly put on my skirt again and took a glimpse at the mirror. I fixed my hair, took a big breath and got out of the restroom.

The rest of the day at work passed relatively fast, I felt so happy to have called it a day. It was 5:20pm, which meant I should be at the hotel in 40'. The ride was short so I decided to go fix my makeup before I got there. Nerves started to take the best of me, I was desperately trying to calm them down as well as the sexual frustration my Dom had caused me earlier.

I quickly finished fixing my makeup and rushed to my car. I arrived at the hotel at 5:45pm and checked my cell. No texts. He liked to keep me intriguided, I knew that. I sighed and entered the hotel.

Once at the reception, I saw a well-looking woman in her early 30's and I asked her for Adam's room.

"One second, Ma'am" she said with a smile. "Mr. Dawson is not ready yet, you shall go upstairs in 15 minutes" she smiled at me as she hung up the phone.

"Cool, thank you." I tried to hide my anxiousness and I sat on the lounge, staring at my phone's sceen when I had finally received a message.

"I appreciate your eagerness, babygirl, but when I give you instructions you must follow them thoroughly. You're 15 minutes early. You are warned, my pet. Trouble awaits you."

I froze. I thought he'd be pleased I arrived early but it didn't seem so.

"I'm sorry, Sir"

"You will be if you disobey me again, babygirl".

Time flew fast and there I was, inside the elevator, heading for the 5th floor. His room was right in front of the lift, so I didn't have this little time to think before arriving outside his room. There was a letter on the door that had my name on it. I opened it and read.

"Princess. You're here and I'm glad about it. You can still leave if you wish. You must know, once you enter you can't run away. By entering the room you give up control and you surrender yourself to me. You must trust me and obey my commands. If you fail to follow them, then you will get punished. If you still think you can take it, there's a key right beneath the plant on your left."

That was it. Whether would I enter or would I run away and ruin what I've built with Adam for the past 2 years. I didn't want to ruin it, yet I was slightly afraid.

I reached under the plant and found the room's key. I opened the door and shook my head at what I saw. That was probably one of the biggest hotel rooms I've ever seen. It was really a treat! While looking around I saw there was another note on a table next to the door.

The note said: "Babygirl. Follow the instructions carefully. First of all, take off all of your clothes. On the couch you will find a box. Open it and place the ball gag that's in there on your mouth. After doing so, take the blindfold, kneel next to the couch and position yourself in all fours. Place it on your eyes and assume the position. I will be somewhere near, watching you. Now move, pet."

I instictively stripped and moved to find the box and did exactly as I was instructed. While I was kneeling there in total darkness, I was trying to make out any potential sounds my Dom would make. I was only able to hear my own heartbeat.

Suddenly I felt his hand stroking my ass. I was about to say something but the ball-gag allowed no words to come out. He leaned over my body and whispered in my ear.

"Today you're mine, pet. Do you understand?". I shook my head yes.

"Stand" he instructed and took me by the hand to support me. "Now, let's take this ball-gag off, shall we?".

I nodded fast as he took it off.

"Now, whore. Tell me why are you here today?"

"To be your slave, Sir. To surrender myself to you and obey your commands."

"That's good, doll." I could hear a smile on his voice and felt his soft lips on mine, kissing me with passion. He stroked my hair and took my blindfold off.

As I had imagined, he was smiling. His mesmerizing hazel eyes made me feel weak at my knees. I couldn't help but smile too.

"Crawl to the bedroom, get on the bed and position yourself on your back" His voice was barely audible. I started crawling and I could hear his footsteps right behind me. I got on the bed and laid as I was told to.

He stood just a few metres away from the bed and he was inspecting my body from head to toe. I felt embarrassed, naked under his persisting eye. I could tell he was enjoying seeing me vulnerable by his smirk.

"Stay still" he commanded and retrieved a bag from the wardrobe, from which he took out two pairs of handcuffs, a vibrator and another blindfold.

He secured my hands above my head on the bed posts and brought me back to total darkness with the blindfold.

"Cuffed and eagerly waiting for my touch like a good little bitch. You're craving for more, aren't you, whore?"

I nodded again.

His hands started wandering all over my body and my pussy started getting wet. He took his time when he reached my cleavage, though. He had always loved my D-cup breasts. My nipples got hard under his firm, yet tender touch and he pinched them hard, causing me a yelp of pain and pleasure. I felt his hot tongue on them, going in circles. Suddenly, he slapped my right breast and I bite my lip to stay silent.

"Don't you like it when I slap your tits, little slut?" he told me. "It doesn't matter, this won't make me stop"

Moving lower, his teasing begun. He was tracing his fingers on my thighs and right above my wet pussy, deliberately avoiding any contact with my clit. I was moaning and panting, wanting him to touch me were I craved.

"Silence. I told you to stay still. You know the rules, whore. Obey me" and with that he pinched my nipple hard again.

He took the vibrator and started teasing my entrance with it, while his other hand was stroking my clit. He inserted the vibrating objected in my and I barely managed to hold back a scream. He started fucking me hard with it, while I was feeling my cunt filling up with my juices.

After some time he took the vibrator off and he eventually stopped stroking my clit. He positioned himself next to me and I could feel his hot breath in my ear. "You're filthy wet, my whore. Don't tell me you're not enjoying this. Your body doesn't seem to agree.". I kept silent until his hand slapped my face, making my cheek burn.

"Answer me, slut!" he demanded.

"Yes, Sir. I enjoy this. Thank you, Sir."

"That is a proper reply, doll." he hissed and kissed me.

I felt his body moving and his legs were soon right above my chest. I knew where this was going, so I moved my head forward to find his cock. Then, I felt a firm slap right on my pussy, which made it even wetter.

"Did I tell you you could taste me? Pain will teach you to behave, whore. Obey my orders at all times" he barked and continued "NOW taste it little whore. Take me in your mouth, or should I force it? Is that what you want? Do you want me to force it down your throat?"

I wasn't able to reply. as he pushed his rock hard member down my throat, making me gag. I started sucking him fast, greedy for his delicious cock.

"I like fucking your throat fast, babygirl. I like using you like the greedy horny bitch you are" he groaned.

When he felt right on the edge, with withdrew his cock from my mouth and moved between my legs. "Do you want me to take that blindfold off, baby?". I nodded and he did and my eyes followed his hands.

"What are you looking at, doll? You want that cock inside of you, don't you, pet?" He knew it, I didn't have to utter a word and it wasn't long before he started rubbing his cock on my clit, causing me new waves of pleasure. I was whimpering, arching for his cock.

"Tell me what you want, little slut. I want to hear it"

"I want your stiff cock of yours inside of me, Sir. I want to be your toy, your cum slut" I moaned.

Seems like my words encouraged him and he inserted an inch or two of his massive cock in me, moving deeper with each thrust. He was moving in and out slowly at first but with extra force after a couple of minutes.

"That's right. I will fuck you while I grab your hair firm in my hands, pulling it harder each time you beg me to fuck your hole faster." he moaned.

He continued fucking me forcefully for quite sometime. I was almost the brick of an orgasm, although I knew I couldn't cum without my Dom's permission.

"Sir, may I please cum?" I begged him with a trembling voice.

"You fucking want this, little slut? Do you? Then moan like you mean it. Show me you deserve it." he replied and I moaned frustrated, loud as a bitch in heat.

I felt his own orgasm reaching, his cock started spasming inside me. Before he started filling me with his cum, he gave me permission to cum.

"Cum for me, whore!" he shouted as I felt his cum filling me and running down my pussy. We both let our orgasms rule us and after a minute he collapsed on top of me.

When our breathing returned to normal, he uncuffed my hands and I fell into his arms, my gaze never leaving his.

"All I see is submission in your eyes, pet. Those two weeks are gonna be great"

"Yes, Sir" I cracked a smile and kissed his torso.

We both fell asleep, exhausted...