I Confess... Pt. 02

Story Info
Dan tracks Penny down.
6.7k words
4.26
11.5k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2nd Dec

Dear Diary

Thankfully nothing untoward seemed to have come from my indiscretion. Things settled back into their normal routine and life continued as it had done before. The Summer holidays were coming to an end and the kids were, thankfully, due back at school in a week.

Then one morning I checked Facebook on my phone and in horror saw a friend request from Daniel Emberton. His profile pic showed him clearly. It must have been taken while on holiday because you could see the vibrant blue of the ocean behind him and a white sandy beach, he was wearing that trademark smile - not to mention a bare sculpted chest - that had impressed me so much before.

I browsed his profile, looking at his long list of friends, feeling slightly jealous at how popular and successful he appeared. But I couldn't possibly accept someone that I'd had a holiday fling with could I? No. Reject.

Two days later another friend request. This time just from Dan. He must have hastily set up a new Facebook page and tried to friend me that way. It didn't show any details, not even a picture. Perhaps he thought I was worried my husband might ask who the rather good looking Daniel Emberton was and so he had created an alter ego?

Reject.

About a week later I received another friend request from Nathan Brookes. I'd never heard of him, but I suspected it was Dan. Reject.

Things went quiet for a while then, and I didn't receive any more requests.

Then a week after the kids had started back to school and I'd dropped them off I was walking back home when a black BMW pulled up next to me. The passenger window hummed as it lowered and the driver looked across at me.

Dan.

"H...h...How?" I spluttered.

"Get in."

I shook my head "I'm not sure," I said hastily looking around for other moms. I felt guilty, just by the fact that he was sitting in the car next to me.

"Come on Penny. Didn't anyone tell you, you should always accept lifts from strange men?"

I grinned. Looked around surreptitiously then pulled the door handle and climbed in.

"I only live two minutes down the road. I don't really need a lift..." I began

"We're not going to yours," He said smiling across at me.

"Where then?" I queried, feeling a little anxious.

"Wait and see," he said ominously.

We drove for about thirty minutes. I found out along the way that because I'd rejected him on Facebook he'd resorted to stalking me through my friends. He'd become friends with one of the other moms and had found out near enough where I lived and narrowed down the school. I didn't know whether to feel impressed or a little creeped out by his FBI skills.

'I'm staying in the area for a while and I thought it would be a massive shame if we didn't meet up again."

"What happened before, can't happen again," I said quickly.

He gave me a sly grin "Of course not Pen. What do you take me for?" he said mock incredulously.

"I know what to take you for," I replied.

"Now you're the one making the double entendres," he answered.

I blushed, and looked straight ahead. We were entering Formby nature reserve. I'd played here as a kid with my brothers when my mom and dad had stayed in a caravan on the nearby site.

"What are we doing here?"

"Well it's a nice September day, not too cold so I thought we'd come for a picnic."

"A picnic?"

"Yes what's wrong with that."

"Erm you don't strike me as the picnic type of person."

"You see Penelope, that's just the kind of misapprehension I'm trying to correct. I am most definitely the picnic type of person."

And dear diary he was, he'd got the raffia basket, chequered cloth, champagne glasses, and all manner of delicious munchies to go with it.

We kicked back on the beach and sat drinking, (mostly me since he was driving) and eating in the Indian Summer sunshine. There weren't many others on the beach, just a few dog walkers, and we'd found quite a secluded spot. A couple of times Dan rested his hand on my leg or brushed my hair out of my eyes, and each time I felt a charge of electricity run though me. I kept wondering whether he'd brought me here to have his wicked way with me again. I felt nervous and excited too. I was eager to tell him how I'd given James a blow job and sucked his cum down my throat, but felt too embarrassed. I didn't want to reveal James' rather dismissive reaction to my audacious act of fellatio either. We chatted some more and went for a walk, he put his hand in mine and we walked along the shoreline. I felt rather tipsy and stumbled almost falling into the water. Dan grabbed me and pulled me to him. I sensed he was about to kiss me, and puckered my lips in readiness, but he decided against it, and grabbed my hand to resume our stroll. I felt disappointed, though I knew I shouldn't be, what was I thinking? I looked at the time, and saw that we only had an hour before I had to pick the kids up.

"I have to go," I said.

Dan nodded and we made our way back to the car.

On the drive back, rather embarrassingly I fell asleep, and was awoken by Dan nudging my shoulder.

"That's a sexy look. Drooling onto the headrest."

I blushed profusely. "I wasn't was I? I'm sorry."

"Don't worry sweetie. I was only joking. You didn't drool, or snore. You were the perfect lady."

He pulled up near the school and I jumped out.

"Thanks for the picnic," I called in through the door "It's been lovely."

"I had a great time too," he replied. Then his car slowly departed down the road.

Life quickly returned to its normal pace although I did wonder quite frequently what Dan was doing. I even tried searching through my friends pages on Facebook to track him down, but I couldn't find anything.

However, a couple of weeks later the black BMW again slid in to the curb next to me. This time, I was virtually outside my house.

"Fancy another trip out?"

I did. I really did dear diary. My life had been rather stagnant lately, kids, cooking, cleaning, repeat, and when Dan took me out to Formby it had provided such a pleasant break from the routine so I was eager to repeat the experience. Besides, a dark part of me had hoped he'd make a move on me at the picnic on the beach. I wanted to feel the kiss of his lips on me again, and it was exciting being out in his company. He was so masculine and had the whole bad boy James Dean air about him. He was the total opposite of safe boring hubby James.

I nodded enthusiastically and told him I was just going in to get changed since I was wearing some rather unflatteringly comfy clothes. I ran back past my neighbours houses and in through my own front door.

I nipped quickly upstairs to the bedroom and grabbed a Summery floral print dress. The weather was still unseasonably warm, and the dress was one of my favourites. It was a bit short, stopping mid thigh but I could pair it with my knee length boots to offset that. I dressed in the bathroom and applied some lipstick and made myself look presentable. Actually I looked more than presentable even if I say so myself. I looked damn good. Had I overdone it? I wondered, would Dan get the wrong idea? Though would that be a bad thing? Then I suddenly heard a noise from the bedroom and opened the door.

There stood Dan, and he whistled appreciatively when he saw me.

"The door was open downstairs. I didn't know if I was supposed to come in?" He said.

No you weren't. I thought, and I was pretty sure I'd closed the front door. But he looked me up and down, and I could see his eyes taking in the sight of me in the short dress, and I wondered if I'd misjudged and perhaps should have chosen something a little more conservative? But then he came towards me, placing his hands on my waist, and sliding down, over my thighs and all the way down to the hem of my dress, which he slowly lifted up.

"No," I complained half heartedly, but secretly I was wishing he'd pull me towards him.

But he didn't pick up on that thought, instead, his fingers deftly switched from my dress and grasped the sides of my thong to pull it down to my knees, and when he let go my panties fell to my ankles.

"You won't be needing these. You're going commando today," he said, almost a command.

"But my dress is too short," I said ineffectually.

"It's the perfect length," he said "for what I have in mind," he added ominously.

"I can't..." I tried to protest, but he put his finger to my lips to shush me.

"Penny, trust me. I'll put them in my pocket OK? So if you really feel uncomfortable and you think you need them back, you can have them, understand?"

I nodded, obediently, like a little kid.

"Now go get in the car," he said, and I felt compelled to do just as he told me.

I went downstairs and began to pull my boots on in the hallway, Dan followed and patted my bum as I bent over and ushered me out to his car.

"So where are we going?" I quizzed.

"Wait and see, Penny. Just wait and see."

We drove over to Liverpool, and as we moved through the Mersey tunnel I felt his hand reach across to me in the darkness. His fingers landed on my thigh and gradually worked my dress up my legs, the hem rising higher and higher up my thighs.

"Stop," I protested.

"Just relax Penny," he laughed "now close your eyes, sit back and relax," he said, suddenly serious.

I tried to do as he said, and I closed my eyes, but then I became even more aware of his hand on my thigh inching my dress ever upwards.

Eventually I felt the light brighten on my eyelids as we exited the tunnel and we drove back into daylight, but I forced my eyes to remain squeezed shut, keeping my focus fixed on his fingers. I guessed my naked pussy was probably completely exposed by now, and my mind irrationally worried about us crashing the car and the police finding me with my snatch bared for all to see. But this fear was suddenly removed when I felt his fingers ruffling through the soft delta of my pubic hair. Two fingers slid delicately down to the apex of my pussy, and began to rub ever so gently at my clit, just parting my moistened labia, I couldn't prevent a little whimper as one finger found its way into my hole. It felt soooooo good dear diary, and I wanted him to rub my clit harder, so I pushed my hips further down the seat and his finger penetrated deeper into my most secret of places, moving inside me, and making me squirm in pleasure, desperate for more.

All of a sudden there was the blaring of a car horn and my eyes snapped open. I realized that we were stationary, waiting at traffic lights and there was a van parked right beside us. The driver was blowing his horn, and he was making lewd gestures with his fingers and sticking his tongue out at me in licking motions. HIs raised position gave him a perfect view of our erotic behaviour.

I immediately pulled my dress down to cover my modesty and clasped my thighs together, my face turning a vivid crimson.

Dan swung his head towards me.

"Don't be ashamed Penny. He's just jealous. Jealous and aroused. Who could fail to be aroused at the sight of your gorgeous pussy."

He reached down and pulled the hem of my dress back up.

"Let him get a good look. Open your legs and let him see what he's missing."

"I can't ..." I whispered.

"Open your legs Penny," Dan ordered, and when I hesitated his expression hardened "Stare straight at the driver and open your legs," he repeated in a tone that clearly showed he wouldn't tolerate any dissent.

Nervously, I turned to face white van man. He was still looking intently down into our car.

"That's it, stare right back at him," Dan said as he took my hand and placed it on my exposed snatch "now rub yourself off for him."

Sweating with nervous excitement, I glanced towards the lights to see that they were just changing to red and amber, and I slowly began to finger my clit, using my middle and index finger to rub myself.

Dan started to accelerate. But I maintained eye contact with the van driver as he too pulled away from the lights trying to keep pace with us. And just as we began to leave him in our wake I put my index finger to my mouth and sucked it down to the knuckle.

Dan looked at me and smiled delightedly "Oh Penny, you're really starting to learn. I'm proud of you."

I closed my eyes again, and he resumed his delightfully playful fingering of me. I wasn't sure if anyone else saw me, but there were no more car horns. So I relaxed and enjoyed the feel of his hand. He worked my clit incessantly, but wouldn't allow me to cum, and I didn't know if this was by design and he wanted to keep me aroused and desperate? but thinking back on it dear diary, I really believe he'd planned everything that happened that day.

We arrived in Liverpool and Dan found a space in a multi-story car park. I showed him around town as he didn't really know Liverpool very well. And we had lunch in a rather nice eatery in the centre, then Dan suggested we visit one of the big department stores.

As we entered I sensed a change as Dan seemed to look at the other shoppers rather than what was on offer, and I suspected that he had an ulterior motive for being there. Then as we walked around the gentleman's clothing section Dan suddenly pulled me close. He kissed me long and slow. His hands roved over my bottom and began to caress my ass cheeks. I pulled away from him fearing he'd rile my dress up.

"The thought of you with no knickers on is turning me on so bad," he said breathlessly.

"So...?" I replied, I wasn't sure I liked where this was going.

"I want you to show me your pussy, right here, right now," he said firmly. And I must have looked aghast as my mouth hung open. But he again drew me close and kissed me deeply on the lips. His tongue swirled round my mouth like a hurricane and I could feel myself getting light headed and my pussy starting to moisten all over again.

Then he suddenly pushed me away "Over there, nobody's around - go lift up your skirt," he ordered me.

I didn't want to do it, not here, with so many people around, but I felt compelled. So I hesitantly edged away from him and made my way around behind a rack of clothes. And with my back to him, I looked over my shoulder into his gorgeous brown eyes and I knew I couldn't resist him. So I lifted the hem of my dress up briefly, exposing my ass for the quickest of moments before dropping it down again.

I don't know what to say Dear Diary, it felt so wicked, so ... so wanton, exposing myself in public like that. I'd never done anything like it before. My heart was racing. I looked back at Dan. He had a grin on his face as wide as the Mersey tunnel.

I moved forward through the store scanning the other shoppers and staff, but nobody seemed to be taking any notice of me. Emboldened, I reached down again, this time without looking back, and I hoiked my dress up again, exposing my butt cheeks. I wiggled the frilly material enticingly, giving Dan a more prolonged glimpse of my luscious flesh.

Just then a couple of old women came unexpectedly around the rack of clothes and I hastily covered myself up. I felt like I was having palpitations, my heart was pounding in my chest, and I felt my face burning with embarressment. I looked to Dan for help and guidance, but saw that he had his phone out and was actually filming me, and he just nodded at me to continue.

I was scared and nervous, but more excited than I could remember, and I couldn't help myself. Brazenly I moved around to the opposite side of the rack of clothes from where the two old dears were standing, and this time I lifted the front of my dress in front of Dan, completely exposing my pussy for him. Holding his phone at waist height, he moved towards me to get a close up shot, not caring if anybody saw him filming me. I was so aroused and completely forgot where I was as I danced from side to side wafting the hem of my dress and exposing myself in tantalising glimpses for him.

I grew more and more confident, and more and more turned on, and I was suddenly struck by an idea for even more mischief.

I moved through the store, but stayed in the clothing section, where the racks gave me at least a little cover. And once in a relatively quiet spot I squatted down, lifting my dress up over my hips to reveal my now wet pussy on full display. With one hand holding the hem of the dress I used the forefinger of my other to start rubbing gently at my clit. Oh fuck, it felt delicious, teasing my pussy in such a public place, and I could see Dan was really enjoying my dirty little sex show by the way the bulge in his trousers twitched as I continued fingering myself. I now had my forefinger and index finger deeply buried in my sex, and began working them slowly in and out. Suddenly I heard a cough close by and, startled, I stood up quickly to see an old man a few feet behind me. I looked at him, but I couldn't tell if he had or hadn't seen anything, as his expression remained neutral. I realized that I was still holding my dress high and couldn't suppress a giggle. Then covering myself, I playfully squeezed Dan's crotch as I waltzed past him, and over towards the lifts.

I pressed the button to call the lift, but as we waited an elderly couple came over to join us. I quickly dodged through the door into the adjacent stairwell, pulling Dan with me. It suddenly struck me that this would be the perfect opportunity for me to give Dan an even more graphic view of my snatch. It wasn't something I'd thought about before, but the risk and excitement were getting to me and I wanted to be exposed, I wanted him to see me at my most sluttiest. So I started to climb the steps, shimmying from side to side in an exaggerated sexy strut, and Dan followed close behind, filming me continuously.

I looked over my shoulder, down at him, his phone was positioned around the back of my knees so he could up-skirt me and get a good eyeful of my snatch. He didn't need to worry about getting under the skirt though, as I grabbed the bottom of my dress and bunched it up around my waist, and lewdly spread my legs as I clambered up the last of the steps to the next floor. There, I bent fully over from the waist down, right on the top step. I heard Dan groan below me, and I knew If he was half as turned on as I was, he'd be just about ready to cum there and then. I briefly considered the risks of boinking him right there, on the open landing: It was deserted, and very tempting, but I still had some control over my fevered body, and the fear of being caught prevented me from acting on my sordid impulses. So I climbed up to the top of the stair and lowered my dress back to respectability before opening the doors into the ladies clothing section, and stepped right into the lingerie department.

Dan seemed a bit reluctant to follow me, but he still had his phone in his hand, and I picked a rather sexy red lace bra and removed it from the hanger. To tempt Dan, I held it to my chest and in a seductive voice asked what he thought of it.

"It's lovely," he replied, with a slight quaver.

I took a swift look round and pulled my dress down at the neck so my boobs were on display held in place by my own bra. I held the red bra over my own, thrusting my chest forward.

"Now what do you think?" I asked.

"I think that now I can really appreciate how fucking lovely it is," he replied.

I jiggled the bra in front of my boobs, and then removed it leaving him to stare intently at my cleavage for a few seconds. Then to his groan of disappointment I covered myself up, and moved on around to the next section which had an exciting display of black knickers. Not ordinary knickers, but the kind guaranteed to raise the pulse of any men lucky enough to have a woman who'd wear them.

I grabbed a pair at random and put them to my waist posing provocatively. Dan was almost drooling "I think you ought to buy them," he almost shouted.

12